Statistics

259,826 members
138,245 posts
  • New
    Tebogo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

I don't know how to get the redeem code for tracktion after my purchase of the UM2 audio interface.

0 6
    • Tebogo
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You will need to register your purchase. Click on Support at the top of the page and then select product Registration to register your product.
      • 1 hour ago
  • New
    toksis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hello My monitor speakers are RCA. When I connect my rca cable to 1/2 channel A and speak using my c1 microphone, I could not hear anything.

Using my headphones though using the hole on the lower right side which has a mark headphone, it will work. When I press the direct monitor A/b to On. I could not hear my voice on mic. But switching it off, I could hear it.

So how can I use my speaker monitor using RCA.

My RCA plays in the computer like youtube etc. But Direct monitor wont work.

read more...
    0 4
    • toksis
      Paul_Vannatto Those speakers are probably not powered (with amps built-in). Typical computer outputs are powered in order to provide enough amplification for headphones. The output of the UMC204HD are line level and require powered speakers (or an amplifier and speakers).
      • Fri at 6:45 PM
  • New
    Abdul12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I have behringer uphoria UM2. Its second instrumental slot having noise issue while connecting. Plz someone give solution

0 9
  • New
    mmdavidson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

Is there going to be an update to run USB audio interfaces on Windows 11?

0 16
    • mmdavidson
      GaryHiggins Which usb interface, some. work ok now.
      • Thu at 4:27 PM
    • mmdavidson
      mmdavidson I have the U-Phoria UMC404HD Audio Interface
      • Thu at 4:29 PM
    • mmdavidson
      genuvenue Genuvenue is the highest popular Event Catering in Alberta. This catering company provides all kinds of catering services from the simplest to the most elaborate. Genuvenue are experts at their event planning and experts at making sure that your guests always have enough food to eat. https://genuvenue.com/vendor/caterer
      • Thu at 11:17 PM
  • New
    Jackrocker27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi, my behringer um2 is not powering up on my laptop, it was working fine few weeks ago. I thought that the problem was with my laptop, but i tried connecting other interface( UMC22, scarlet 2i2 etc) to my laptop and it works fine and on top of that when i connected my um2 to other laptops and pc it's powering on, not on all laptops and pc but some of it. I also used to record audio samples using um2 through my android phone in bandlab android DAW app and yes audio interface works in android phones as long as it supports usb otg, so it was powering on through my android phone but now it's not and I've tried powering other interface(scarlet 2i2, UMC22 etc) through my android phone and it works fine. I don't know what the problem is as I've tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. I've even sent my interface twice to behringer service center in Kolkata and every time it's returned saying it's got no problem. I am at the end of my ropes, someone please help.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    dotornot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-22

Hi All!

I just bought a Line 2 USB interface and I'm having some issues working with it. The sound comes out saturated even with low volume levels.

Setup:

Pioneer DJM-800

Line 2 USB plugged to a MB Air M1

OBS/Garageband with input set to USB PnP

Before using the Line 2 UBS interface, I had the signal from the mixer going through a Denon MC7000 and it worked perfectly (while being highly impractical)

I want to make sure I'm not missing anything before returning the product.

read more...
    0 10
    • dotornot
      PedroRodrigues Hi dotornot, the Line 2 USB is fully USB compliant and should keep working under CoreAudio on Mac, when it comes to New Macs with Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not yet officially supported and could lead to audio glitches with specific applications. Audio issues with M1 are purely Apple ‘s domain as our devices are class compliant and do not require drivers under Mac OS.
      I would suggest testing the Line 2 USB on a different computer and if the issue is still present, please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer
      Thank you
      • Wed at 12:50 AM
  • New
    ShadowStrat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-22

having purchased a Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 and connected my usb cable my iMac cannot recognise it and im now lost/stuck please he;p .... im not computer literate and just want to connect my Guitar/Interface to Audacity 

0 5
    • ShadowStrat
      Nigel67 Hi ShadowStrat. You do not mention using a USB hub, but just in case you are, please connect the USB cable directly to the iMac as some USB hubs cause connection issues. Also make sure that the USB port you plug into is USB2 compatible as the unit will not be seen if only USB3. Try all the USB sockets. I know you mentioned that the unit is brand new, but do you have another USB cable just in case the one that came with the unit is faulty. What OS is the iMac running? It shouldn't make a difference but interested to know. If you go into System Preferences, and then click on Sound.  This will open a new window that has three tabs called Sound Effects, Output and Input.  Select the Input tab as this is where you are selecting the source of the audio coming into the Mac.  In the box below it, you should then have a choice of microphone or USB Audio Codec.  This should be selected to USB Audio Codec.  Below this, is an input level meter.  If you play audio from the mixer (via an input) through the USB connection then you should see the bargraph going up and down with the audio.  You may have to turn the gain up on the input  to get enough gain to see the meter moving, but as long as the main mix meters on the console are lighting up (around 0), it should make the meter light on the Mac.  If it doesn't, then it may be that you have an issue with the USB port on the mixer.  If it does show on the meter then the USB is working and you have a set up issue with the DAW.  Do you have another computer that you can try?
      • Mon at 10:32 PM
  • New
    tecjlar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

I am using JamKazam on a MacBook Pro running OS Sierra with a Behringer U-Phoria UM2 audio interface. Intermittently what happens is the outbound audio will stop for a second or 2, and then it seems to dump the buffered audio but it just sounds like garbled data. Seems like it's buffering and releasing for some reason. It happens intermittently every couple of minutes. Not sure if the problem is on the MacBook, JamKazam software or the Behringer interface. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    tecjlar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

Running JamKazam on a Macbook Pro  MacOS Sierra, with a  Behringer U-Phoria UM2 audio interface. Intermittently, the outbound audio will pause for a second or 2, and then dump all the audio in a rapid fashion that sounds like garbage. It sounds like it is buffering audio and then releasing all at once. Not sure if the problem lies in the JamKazam software, in the MacBook Pro or in the audio interface. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    campfirefootball1018
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

I have a Behringer Uphoria umc404hd audio interface that I use with Garageband to record a podcast. I have been recording episodes with 1 microphone since i started. Today I tried to do an in-studio episode for the first time with 2 mics. I set everything up but could only hear sound from one of the mics. They were plugged into inputs 1 + 2. So when I started my project, I chose the microphone option and that both inputs 1 + 2 were selected as well as the box for hearing the sound during playback checked.

I could hear clearly out of input 1 but nothing out of input 2. There was a signal being picked up on it because the light flickered and the sound bar on garageband peaked when I tapped the mic or spoke into it, but I heard nothing in the headphones and nothing was recorded through that mic when I did try to capture a soundbite. 

When I switched the mics and their inputs, the one that worked switched as well, so I know the microphone is functional. I also did the same thing with inputs 3 + 4 and had the exact same issue. I also checked the connections for the Behringer HA40 headphone amp that is also connected to everything and both headphones work.

There may be a simple solution to this as it may have to do with changing settings in Garageband or on my computer, but I'm at a loss and had to cancel but hopefully reschedule this episode. When I go into my audio settings in either area I can see that the audio interface is selected for my inputs and outputs.

Any ideas?

read more...
    0 12
    • campfirefootball1018
      NicJonesMT Hi Campfirefootball1018.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of the issue you are having and exactly how you have the UMC setup in Garageband.
      Please also provide some photos of the Mac AUDIO MIDI SETUP menu, and the Audio setup menu in Garageband.
      • Nov 21
Go to page