Statistics

294,530 members
177,635 posts
  • New
    Santosx13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Tenho uma interface UMC22 e ela está apresentando ruído no canal 1 Mc, já tentei resolver de todos os jeitos mas os ruídos persistem, alguem sabe oque faço  para resolver?

Procurei o esquema elétrico da placa  e não achei

Se alguém  tiver e poder mandar eu agradeço.

read more...
    0 5
    • Santosx13
      WilliamR Hello, Sorry you are having issues with your interface. Please click on the support link above to create a tech support ticket. An agent will help you troubleshoot it as soon as possible.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    CharlieL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

HI,
    I am planning to buy a TC-Helicon GO XLR MINI.
    I read it has a USB2 connection, but my new laptop will only have USB3 contacts.

As an example my webcam doesn't work in USB3 ports (only USB2), therefore
    I wonder if there are any safe ways to get USB2 stuff to work on USB3?
    And mainly that GO XLR MINI will work on modern laptops?

read more...
    0 5
    • CharlieL
      djtetei USB 3 should be backward compatible with older USB 2 and USB 1 protocols, so if you encounter issues, like with your webcam, these are due to port configuration or driver related. XLRMini specifications states support up to Windows 11, but no support for Linux or Mac.
      • Jul 5
    • CharlieL
      PedroRodrigues Hi CharlieL thank you for your post, it is advisable to use the GOXLR MINI connected directly to a computer via USB 2.0, as stated on the manual, please confirm by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DI7
      Nevertheless, what djtetei post is correct and USB 3.0 is backwards compatible allowing to connect a USB 2.0 device into a USB 3.0, but it will only run at the speed of the USB 2.0 technology. I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 16
  • New
    llullipi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hola, necesitaria saber como configurar mi targeta de sonido Behringer usb UCA222, en Windows 11, al conectar no me reconoce el dispositivo, y no logro bajar drivers. Gracias

0 10
  • New
    AntoineBronkhor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Hello,

We at MPS use the UMC1820 as audio interface for our professional flight simulators, the only problem is that our software makes use of the windows audio interface. As we need 16 channels of audio output we are forced to use two interfaces as we can't use the ADAT outputs under windows. Is there a way to enable the ADAT outputs under windows 7 and 10? That would be a more easy and steady way of outputing enough audio in stead of using 2 independent interfaces.

read more...
    0 16
    • AntoineBronkhor
      NicJonesMT Hi Antoine.
      Unfortunately it is not possible to do this.
      The only other option I can think of would be to run the audio out of your sim using a virtual cable (VB Cables for example) into a DAW. You can then use the DAW as a virtual mixer to run to the UMC outputs.
      • Jun 23
    • AntoineBronkhor
      AntoineBronkhor

Thanks for the update! unfortunate for us. Then I have another question. On this server, running windows 7, there are two of these interfaces connected. Once our software starts running and the samples are triggered the sound is distorted. This changes to a less distorted state when the buffer size is lowered and gets worse when it is raised. the distortion is gone when I unplug one of the interfaces. Clocking over ADAT is no cure so it doesn't seem like a clock error. The server can't be upgraded to a newer version of Windows so that is also not a solution. Hope you guys can help.

• Jun 24
  • New
    laurou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Hi,

I bought it in march 2021 and used it only 3 times on a pc in 2021.

Today, I've decided to plug it again but it was not recognized in windows. I've tried it on several pc with different usb cables.

With the batteries I got no light at all. Without the batteries the 48v light lits up by intermittence (with my android phone too)

In the System Windows Observer I can read that there is a DCOM authorization error (on all pc) (attached screenshot)

Thanks to help me

Best regards

Laurent

read more...
    0 12
    • laurou
      WilliamR Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will be in touch with you to troubleshoot this ASAP.
      • Jun 17
    • laurou
      laurou

Hi WilliamR, thnks I will do it

• Jun 18
  • New
    vujo27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Hello, I have just got a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD and I am wondering how I can register my product.

I am also wondering what software I should use for recording audio.

Thank you 

1 7
  • New
    ToddNicholson
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-14

I am looking to replace some old audio interfaces. I'm interested in the UMC1820, but I have questions about how Windows will treat it in regards to playback/recording (outputs/inputs). 

In other words, if I am working on a mix in my DAW that contains more than 20 channels, how will that mix be played back through this interface if I need to record additional parts?

I have 2 older devices for demonstration of what I'm talking about.

Device 1 - 16 channel mixer

The computer recognizes 18 inputs from this mixer which includes the 16 individual channels plus whatever mix is sent to the main left and right. The computer also recognizes the mixer as a stereo output device.  With this mixer, I can record up to 18 tracks at a time into my DAW, but no matter how many total tracks are in my project, the stereo output is played back through the main left and right of my mixer.

I can record additional parts along with my playback and either monitor them directly through the analog mixer session or through the USB output.

Device 2 - 2 channel audio interface

The computer recognizes 2 microphone inputs plus a stereo output. I can record two tracks at a time and playback my main mix to the audio interface. A blend knob allows me to set levels between the live instruments and the DAW playback.

I recently tried another interface that had 10 inputs and 10 outputs over USB.  Unfortunately, it was a poorly thought out design. Each individual channel requires a physical switch to select whether it is used as USB input or output. The DAW could play back only the first 10 tracks to channels 1 through 10, and the overall stereo output also plays back on channels 1 and 2 instead of being sent directly to this interface's main outputs or headphones.  Because of this implementation, it is very difficult to record additional parts while playing back an existing mix from the DAW.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    MaxSaturation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-12

With the Mac system below, U-Phoria UMC204HD causes Logic Pro 10.7.4 to display the message "Error while trying to synchronize audio and MIDI". When this happens, the Logic song slows down, stutters, and sounds like it is breaking apart. I have tried all the troubleshooting methods that I know of in order to fix this problem, but the only thing that stops the error from occurring is to unplug U-Phoria UMC204HD and not use it at all.

On my previous pre-M1/Monterey system (an iMac running Catalina), U-Phoria UMC204HD was a pleasure to use, so I am hoping that Behringer might be releasing a firmware update that might fix this new synchronization error. Are there any plans to do that?

Here is the system that U-Phoria UMC204HD is not working with:
    Mac Studio
    Apple M1 Ultra
    64 GB

read more...
    0 35
    • MaxSaturation
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      We need to know as much detail on your setup as possible (Sample rate, Bit Depth, USB connections ETC).
      • Jun 12
    • MaxSaturation
      PedroRodrigues Hi MaxSaturation, thank you for your post, please ponder that this alert appears when the sample rate of an incoming audio signal doesn't match the project's sample rate or if the sample rate fluctuates. It appears most often when using an external audio interface, an external sync device, or plug-ins.

When using an external audio interface such as UMC204HD with Logic Pro, the sample rate for your UMC204HD should adjust automatically to match the sample rate of your project. Sometimes, however, sample rate settings might not match. Check to make sure the sample rate settings match.
      Please confirm that your UMC204HD is set up with the same sample rate than your project on you Logic Pro.
      I would also suggest checking your project’s sample rate, choose File > Project Settings > Audio.
      If your project's sample rate doesn't match your interface's sample rate, select the correct sample rate from the Sample Rate pop-up menu.
      If your project’s sample rate does match your UMC204HD’s sample rate, select a different sample rate from the Sample Rate pop-up menu, then set it back to the original sample rate.

I would also suggest increasing the I/O buffer size, to increase the I/O buffer size in Logic Pro, choose Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio, then choose a larger size from the I/O Buffer Size pop-up menu.
      Freeze any tracks in your project that have plug-ins.
      Check sync settings if you're syncing other applications or devices to Logic Pro, or if you're syncing Logic Pro to another application or device.
      It is also important to take into o account that when syncing another application or device that can generate MIDI timecode (MTC) or MIDI clock to Logic Pro, turn off “Auto-enable external sync and Tap Tempo.” Choose File > Project Settings > Synchronization, then deselect “Auto-enable external sync and Tap Tempo.”

When syncing Logic Pro to another application or device using MTC, do the following:

Make sure the application or device generating MTC is not also generating MIDI clock. See the documentation for your application or device for more information.

With your Logic Pro project open choose File> Project Settings > Synchronization, click the Audio tab, then select External or Free from the Core Audio pop-up menu.

I would suggest testing it by first using the built-in audio on your Mac instead of the your UMC204HD and then changing it again to the UMC204HD
      Unplug your external audio interface from your Mac.
      Open Logic Pro, then choose Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio.
      Choose Built-in Output from the Output Device pop-up menu.
      Choose Built-in Microphone (or Built-in Input, depending on your computer) from the Input Device pop-up menu.
      For last follow all these steps again to re-select your UMC204HD as the main audio device.

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jun 13
      • U-Phoria UMC204HD not working with Monterey & Apple M1 Ultra
        MaxSaturation Hi Pedro,

Thanks so much for this detailed response.

Regarding sample rates that do not match, and I/O buffer size: Yes, I am aware of those concerns. Please let me just mention that I have been recording on DAWs for over two decades, so I am approaching this problem with some experience. Also, it is important to note that the problem did not exist when I was using exactly the same Logic file on an earlier machine and Logic version: an iMac 2019, running the latest Catalina, and Logic Pro 10.6.3.

But now that the very same Logic file is being used on a Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Logic Pro 10.7.4, the only problem which I am seeing is when I plug in the U-Phoria UMC204HD. As soon as I do that, the synchronization error appears.

On this Mac Studio, Logic's I/O buffer size is at the maximum, and no tracks need to be frozen (again, the file played perfectly on a much less powerful iMac, so it should be playing even better on the Mac Studio -- i.e. I should not need to freeze tracks). Also, I am not sync'ing to any other apps or devices.

As for troubleshooting by first using the Mac's built-in headphone out, and built-in mic (with the UMC204HD disconnected): I have done that multiple times. Again, when the UMC204HD is disconnected, my Logic file works perfectly on the Mac Studio. It is only when I plug in the UMC204HD that the sync error appears.

At this point, with so much time invested in trying to troubleshoot this issue with the UMC204HD (with no success), I think I will simply upgrade to a different interface instead.

I do have one last question, if you don't mind. You mentioned that although the UMC204HD adjusts automatically to match the sample rate of your project, there is a way to "Check to make sure the sample rate settings match". How does one do that, since the UMC204HD does not have a driver/interface window?

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
        • Jun 15
  • New
    shyamforsai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

After a recent update of Windows 10 (possibly the 21H2 update), the interface is no longer working.

0 21
    • shyamforsai
      NicJonesMT Hi Shyamforsai.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup and how the UMC is behaving.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    cr70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-31

Hi, I have only just purchased X32 Producer having problems connecting to MacBook Pro, I use MainStage & Logic Pro with Midi controllers A-Pro Roland DTX Multi12. I have USB lead from X32 into powered Hub to Mac Thunderbolt, please could you give exact steps to make connections. In the Midi Studio 'X USB' is greyed out, do I need to download Driver? My Configuration is 32in 32out. I would like to clear everything reset start again, I need exact pathway, many thanks, Steve

read more...
    0 15
Go to page