Statistics

268,983 members
148,637 posts
  • New
    panosdk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

I recently bought these two interfaces after having a great experience with 204hd. The problem is that these two dont have a driver and they dont play nice with my two pcs. Even when I just listen to music the sound stops for a second regularly. When I use the asio4all driver for music production the sound cuts are getting worse. Are there any behringer drivers for these devices?

read more...
    0 59
  • New
    DJRichNumber9Kru
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

I recently purchased a Behringer UCA222 with which I am happy. The product description from where I purchased it noted that Traktion DAW is available (as well as Audacity etc) to download once the UCA222 is registered, and that a download code would be emailed to me. I have registered my UCA222 on the 6th Jan but have yet to receive a download code. Is Traktion still available or not?

read more...
    0 112
    • DJRichNumber9Kru
      DavidKnighton Hello James,
      Yes, we're still offering the codes. The system might have a bug that is not releasing the codes though. Can you give me the case number from your registration ticket? It will be formatted CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
      • January 8, 2021
    • DJRichNumber9Kru
      DJRichNumber9Kru Thanks David. I have replied to you via messages and sent you the case number. Much appreciated.
      • January 8, 2021
  • New
    mou1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

Hi guys

I'm a begginer on this issues ... I have 2 units of Behringer umc 1820 and would like to join them to have 16 channels to be received on the DAW .   How can I do it ? Can you help me ?????  Pleeeease .... 

0 41
  • New
    AlvaroAixGalindo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

I have already downladed and installed all drivers but the interface still does not recognize the guitar. The sig light is off.

0 58
    • AlvaroAixGalindo
      DavidKnighton Hello Alvaro,
      Have you checked the UMC inputs with any other instrument or microphone? Make sure your guitar level is turned up and the UMC input is turned up. Double check that you don't have a dodgy cable.
      • January 6, 2021
  • New
    glennmriley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I can install the driver but your instructions from there are woefully deficient.  Where is the ASIO-USB Control Panel (windows 10)?

0 52
  • New
    MadonnaHouse2888
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hi registered my UM2 a while ago but didn't get the email for the Tracktion Redeem Code.

I attached below the email with my Care Ticket number.

Help Appreciated.

0 66
    • MadonnaHouse2888
      KyleJohnson Hi, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I will look into this for you now.
      • January 4, 2021
      • Tracktion Redeem Code
        KyleJohnson It looks like your code was sent out to you today in a new email, did you receive that?
        • January 4, 2021
  • New
    JagPo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Set it up out of the box yesterday without a problem. Tried to set it up today and my DAW (Garageband) only recognizes channels 1 and 2. Channels 3 and 4 are visible, but not highlighted and so unaccessable. I've rebooted my system.

0 29
  • New
    swilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

I purchased a UMC22.  I need the Tracktion software to use it, and the included license was a big reason for my choice.

I contacted the vendor, and they said I needed to make an account and register the product on this site.  So I did so on Tuesday (Ticket Number: CAS-405644-C6B5Y2).

Reading various posts here, it seems like 'wait one or two days for your license' was normal, so I waited two days.  I haven't gotten anything (I did doublecheck my spam folders and mail logs to be sure I missed nothing.)

What do I need to do to get my Tracktion license?  I want to be sure my hardware actually works while I still have a chance to return it.

Thanks

read more...
    0 39
    • swilson
      Nigel67 Hi. Many apologies that you haven't received a reply from us with a Tracktion code. I will find your case and reply to you shortly.
      • January 3, 2021
      • Never got Tracktion license
        Nigel67 I have just checked and a colleague replied to you yesterday. If you haven't received the e-mail, please check your spam box.
        • January 3, 2021
    • swilson
      swilson Thanks! I've unlocked the OEM version now.
      • January 4, 2021
  • New
    MartynElliston
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Could you pleasew advise when Audacity will work with Mac Big Sur?

Many thanks

0 47
  • New
    thatboy75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hi, 

With the recent purchase of UMC404HD, I'VE yet to be able to configure it so that the audio produced from a mic into the interface, shows up on an assigned track in my DAW, PT12.  The track is armed and I'm able to select 1 of 4 inputs.  Yet, the audio I hear isn't displaying signal activity on the open track.

What is the deal?

read more...
    0 46
    • thatboy75
      Nigel67 Hi Adrian. Please can you submit a technical support ticket by clicking on the Support tab at the top of the page (and scrolling down to the Technical Support tab towards the bottom of the new page) and we will be able to help you further. Are you using a MAC or Windows computer and what OS is it running. Many thanks
      • January 3, 2021
    • thatboy75
      thatboy75 I've submitted a ticket. Still not receiving attention on the matter
      CAS-406373-F6N8W2
      • January 4, 2021
      • Audio from interface, no signal in DAW
        Nigel67 Hi Adrian, you submitted the ticket as a Product Registration and not a Technical Support ticket as mentioned. This means that you product was registered and the case automatically closes. You would have received an automatic reply advising that your product was registered. Please check your spam box it it wasn't in your main e-mail queue. I have just found another case CAS-406121-X3H1J8 that you submitted on the 31/12 and a colleague replied to on the 5/1. Have you received that e-mail? Please check your Spam. I would advise replying to that as it all appears to be related. The case will then open up again in my colleagues queue and he will answer you. many thanks
        • January 7, 2021
Go to page