Statistics

254,238 members
131,904 posts
  • New
    yalcinarmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Hi,

Is there a Windows 10 compatible driver for BCA2000?

Thank You

Yalcin Armen

0 13
  • New
    stpascoe0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Curious if anyone have previous versions of Xair18 firmware, prior to 1.7, as behringer does not provide access to older versions via it's download page for the Xair18

0 8
  • New
    BoyKMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

i find it hard to register my new product is it always loading for long time when it comes to registration because i have been trying to register

0 15
  • New
    rpant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

I am having difficulty setting up my device to record analogue vinyl to digital on my HP. I have downloaded the driver but get no icon for control.

0 12
    • rpant
      Dale_M Hi there, have you got the latest version of ASIO4ALL? As this is 3rd party software the website can be difficult to navigate so I have sent you a direct link here https://we.tl/t-YlBk07DqmG There is normally no desktop icon, but if you search your C drive it should be there for you to click on and open.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    jffry101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Is it possible to save different profiles, where the levels persist between the different profiles? As in, say the mic level is moved to 75%, and when I move to a different profile, to keep that number. Ideally, I'd only alter the fader setup/lighting, not any of the other options. 

read more...
    0 10
    • jffry101
      PedroRodrigues Hi jffry101 Please consider that any profile you create will be able to store all the settings you need,how you require for any particular tasks. You will not be bale to share the MIC level between profiles but you must set up the same MIC level on each profile.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Harenos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-11

Hi,

When I mute the first track (Mic) and then reactivate this track, the Chat Mic output no longer detects my microphone.
    I have checked the routing tab and nothing seems wrong: The Chat Mic output still has the Mic input checked.

Also, I can hear my microphone in my headphones (monitoring).

The only (temporary) solution I have found to correct this problem is to redo the routing for the Chat Mic output.

1. Uncheck the Mic input for the Chat Mic output
    2. Check the Mic input again for the Chat Mic output

To be honest, in streaming it is not easy to have to reset the routing each time I mute the track from my microphone using the button provided for this purpose on my Go XLR.

Do you have any idea what can be done to fix this problem permanently?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    DeltaH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hi,

Do UM2 have any registration code for Ableton Live Lite? I'm still new with this.

Thanks.

0 10
  • New
    thebassplayer2
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-09

CONSTANTLY getting pop up about USB Device not recognized ...  Reinstalled all related drivers and hardware, dumped USB controllers, reinstalled, NEW 10' USB 2.0 cable, Updated Reaper and drivers,   Using  ADAT to ADA8200,  DI4000 used to boost signal from FCA1616 inputs 5 thur 8,  Still have this problem ....  

read more...
    0 4
    • thebassplayer2
      Dale_M Hi there, we would advise raising a technical ticket from the support tab above so one of the team can assist you.
      • Sep 11
  • New
    Gravy340
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi all i have just got a behrenger umc 1820 usb audio interface iam running cubase 10.5

i just cant seem to route the 8 outs to an external unit  and get  the main outs on the daw working

it says that  1 and 2 are main outs and 3 to 10 are line outs

there seem to be 3 versions of the win 10 drivers available  i have tried all of them still no joy

have tried changing the audio settings in cubase 

any help much appreciated

read more...
    0 6
    • Gravy340
      Dale_M Hi there, we would advise raising a technical ticket from the support tab above so one of the team can assist you.
      • Sep 11
  • New
    asifkhan6654
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

sometimes it does not show as connected and if it is connected it does not show the microphone signal sometimes. I have my system updated, driver updated, usb cable also changed, microphone is new. Still nothing works. Sometimes there is no problem, everything works fine, but most of the time either i can not see my interface connected on laptop or it doesn't show the mic signal if connected. Please help, thanks in advance. I am exhausted now by doing everything. Sometimes i feel that there is some hardware issue, but in device manager it shows that its working fine. 

read more...
    0 27
Go to page