Statistics

269,927 members
149,692 posts
  • New
    Rimausz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

Hello All,

How I can register my Berginger U-Phoria UMC 404HD ?

Already pass 10 day when I bought my Interface.

I trying Register my product every day but without any succes.

The website alwayes asked me to write all details.

I always follows the instructions and I have still the some problem. 

I will be very grateful for any help.

read more...
    0 68
    • Rimausz
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mariusz, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues registering your product. Are you receiving any error messages at all when trying to submit the ticket? If not would it be possible to provide details on the issue encountered?
      • December 29, 2020
    • Rimausz
      LarryPL I have the same situation. I can't register any of my lately purchased products. I supply all required information and get the message "Please fill required FileId"
      • December 29, 2020
      • Why  I can not register my product ?
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Dariusz, would it be possible to provide a screenshot of the fields you are filling out showing the error message? Could you please also confirm the web browser you are using, if not already doing so we would recommend giving Chrome a try.
        • December 29, 2020
        LarryPL Screenshot attached. I tried with Safari and MS Edge. The same result on Chrome.
        • December 29, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Dariusz, i have just sent you an email to assist further on the matter. Could you please keep an eye out for this and also check your spam and junk folders if it is not seen in your main inbox.
        • December 29, 2020
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

I tried many times the mainoutput not working how i can set this, awating your support.

Thank you.

0 71
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    cre5cendo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

When plugging in my headphones to my GO XLR Mini, i hear a constant static/buzzing noise coming through. I know it's not my headphones because they work just fine with other devices. It's not my microphone because I can still hear it even when I unplug the mic. I've tried moving it's position, moving the other electronics away from it, but nothing is working. I've also tried plugging the device into different USB ports on my computer. The static/buzzing seems to go away whenever I put my hands on the microphone or the GO XLR Mini itself for some reason. Please get back to me when you can.

read more...
    1 417
    • cre5cendo
      Mazards Sounds like you might need a Ground Loop Isolater. They are like $12 on amazon and you should plug that in either the headset or microphone line in/out to cancel it out. If I am thinking of what you are talking about.
      • December 29, 2020
    • cre5cendo
      AndreasPeters I have the same issue but not constant. It is some sort of buzzing zirping ( Brzzzt -- tdt tdt tdt) which seems to occur in some irregular periodic time. It is even heard when the mic is unplugged. Any ideas?
      • March 6, 2021
  • New
    caydenakerman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hi, can anyone tell me if the Behringer UMC22 has balanced outputs?

Thanks

0 82
    • caydenakerman
      RexBeckett Hi Cayden, according to the specifications, the UMC22 outputs are balanced. Note that the maximum output level is quite low (0dBu) so you may need to raise the gain on monitor speakers or other connected equipment.
      • December 27, 2020
      • UMC22 Outputs
        caydenakerman Will this eliminate the harsh buzzing and hum I have from the monitors?
        • December 27, 2020
      • UMC22 Outputs
        RexBeckett It may do - if the hum is being caused by a ground loop. If using a balanced connection doesn't cure the hum, you may need to add a line-level isolating transformer to the connection.
        • December 27, 2020
  • New
    Laller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

Hello, where I can buy TC helicon XLR GO in Europe? (except Amazon)

Shops sold out and date unknown of product availablity.

Can you link webshop where I can order still?

Thank you for any help.

0 70
  • New
    JeremiahYim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Hello! I am currently having an issue with my device, I currently use a transmitter base from steel series for the Artic Pro Wireless and have the "Line In" from the base to the "headphone jack" on the GoXLR. I currently hear white noise or static when I have the transmitter set to aux and no static when set to "pc (which would mean its connected via bluetooth still). Please help! Is it my 3.5mm jack not preventing interference or is it a device, thanks!

read more...
    0 84
    • JeremiahYim
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jeremy, Can you please confirm that you are you using a 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo to connect your headphones?
      Are you using a headset? If you are please see the connection diagram below:

Please check the video below that will be very useful on this matter:
      https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw" target="_blank" title="https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw" target="_blank" title="https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw">https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw">https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw">https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw
      I would also suggest uninstalling the GO XLR APP and the install the lasted version available version 1.2.3.103 that you will find by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK" target="_blank" title="https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK" target="_blank" title="https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK

When it comes to configure the GO XLR instead of showing up in your computer’s operating system as a single device with multiple inputs and outputs, GO XLR shows up in your computer as several different audio sub-devices dedicated to different elements of your overall livestream.
      Sound>Playback Tab These different sub-devices will each appear separately in your PC’s
      Sound>Playback tab:

These Playback sub-devices carry the following types of audio information:
      Chat—voice chat audio from services such as Discord or Skype
      Game—audio from your videogame, such as explosions, special effects sounds, or alert noises that originate inside the game
      Music—audio from music applications running on your computer, such as Spotify, Windows Media Player or iTunes
      Sample—audio that has been sampled in GO XLR plays back into your stream over this channel
      System—this channel serves as a catch-all for when perhaps you have a particular video game that won’t allow you to choose a specific output device
      To set up your audio devices in the Sound>Playback tab, use the right-click option on your mouse to take the following assignments:
      set up the System channel as your overall Default Device
      set the Chat channel as your Default Communications Device Once assigned, the system will add a green check mark and text label to mark each of these devices:

Similar sub-devices also appear in the system Sound>Recording tab in order to make your livestream audio available for recording.
      These Recording sub-devices carry the following types of audio:
      Broadcast Stream Mix—the final stereo mix that contains audio from all sub-devices combined into a single stream
      Chat Mic—audio from your personal chat mic (chosen as the Default Device via the right-click function)
      Sample—sampled audio from GO XLR plays back and can be recorded using this sub-device

Once each of these sub-devices has been set up and assigned to a GO XLR slider, each slider on GO XLR can independently control its assigned audio device.
      Each slider may then be used to adjust that device’s volume within the final livestream stereo mix. To further illustrate this separate-and-mix concept, if you feel that your Chat audio is too loud, you simply reach out to the assigned slider on your GO XLR and move the slider downward to decrease the Chat volume relative to the Game, Music or Sample audio.
      If the Chat audio is too quiet, you can reach out and move the Chat slider up to increase the Chat volume or you may also grab the Game, Music and Sample sliders and move those sliders downward to decrease those sub-devices’ volume relative to the Chat audio.
      As last to avoid an unintentional doubling of your audio, you will need to go into Windows under the Sound>Recording tab and make sure that the Windows “Listen to this device” option is switched off for your designated Default Device.
      The “Listen to this device” option is the internal method by which Windows allows you to monitor audio, but the processing latency inside your PC is slower than GO XLR’s internal audio processing, and so this slight delay inside the PC can create an unintentional doubling of the audio.
      To de-select “Listen to this device,” follow these steps:
      Open the Windows Sound control panel.
      Click on the Recording tab.
      Right-click on your designated Default Device.
      Choose the Properties option from the pop-up menu.
      Choose the “Listen” tab in the Properties pop-up window.
      Find the “Listen to this device” option.
      Make sure “Listen to this device” is UN-CHECKED
      • January 7, 2021
  • New
    SantiagoParra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-22

Is it possible to use my UMC202HD on Mac OS 11 Big Sur?
    I cannot find any official statement from Behringer to confirm this.
    I am afraid to update Mac and my UMC202HD is not supported.
    Has anyone already used the UMC202HD in Big Sur?
    Does anyone have the latest news on this topic?

read more...
    0 763
    • SantiagoParra
      DavidKnighton Hello Santiago,
      I believe we have tested this, but as with any Mac OS update, you might run into some snags along the way. Sweetwater has a very good guide on Mac OS updates. You should check out the link below. If you have any doubts, don't update.

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/macos-11-big-sur-compatibility-guide/#b
      • December 23, 2020
    • SantiagoParra
      shajivalavil how can use main out put in this device ?
      • December 28, 2020
      • Can I use my UM202HD on Mac OS 11 Big Sur?
        DavidKnighton Hell shaji,
        It depends on what operating system you're using, I.e. Windows or Mac, and whether or not you're using a DAW. If you're using a DAW, you should be able to select Outputs 1-2 on your preferred interface and that's it. If you're using for system playback for your operating system, such sound from iTunes, Youtube, Steam, etc., then you need to go into your sound settings on the computer and select Outputs 1-2 as you preferred audio device.
        • December 30, 2020
  • New
    RenatoMariaPassarello
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

The Asio driver is not very good. I use Nuendo together with UMC204HD and I have deduced that when I use your asio UMC driver I hear some annoying crackles. To record I use your low latency drivers, but for playback I use other drivers and precisely the ASIO directX Full Duplex driver. It has higher latency which is not needed for playback. So when I record I use UMC asio but when I playback I use directX Full Duplex giving me the mastering without crackles. Can you solve this defect or is there nothing to do?

p.s. I use major latency whit UMC driver, but the crackles are present ever and ever and ever. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

read more...
    1 103
  • New
    OscarLetherby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

Hey my headphones are making an occasional buzzing noise in my headphone's right ear when using my Behringer UMC404HD. It is not coming through the monitors, so it is only an issue with the headphone output.

0 60
    • OscarLetherby
      Nigel67 Hi Oscar. Are you using a mini jack to 1/4" converter? If yes, if it is the screw on type, make sure that it is fully secured. Is the buzzing heard both when you are monitoring the inputs and also playing back audio from your DAW. If you move / rotate the headphone jack slightly, can you get the buzzing to disappear? Does the buzzing disappear if you unplug and replug them? Are you able to try another pair of headphones? Many thanks
      • December 20, 2020
  • New
    ptschum
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-19

I recently updated my x32 Compact to the Frimware 4.3 from 3.x.  Since then the audio coming in via the X-USB card has digital chops in it.  It sounds like the audio version of a pixilated video picture. 

I've checked that I have the lastest version of the X-USB driver loaded.  

Nothing else has changed in the audio chain. 

Any ideas? 

read more...
    0 58
    • ptschum
      RexBeckett Hi Tom, when you update the console firmware, a number of global parameters get reset to default values. Check that the console sample rate matches that of the PC playback.
      • December 20, 2020
      • X-usb audio in sounds broken up
        ptschum Thank you for the pointer. Unfortunately that isn't it. I confirmed all the devices were set the same. Then I changed the x32 to the other setting and everything stopped and gave me an error message. Then I reset the sample rate and the software ran again. Still broken up sounding.
        • December 21, 2020
    • ptschum
      ptschum I've done some additional troubleshooting. I got to thinking that what had changed with the system was that Windows did a major update. So I tried deleting all USB drivers and sound drivers from the computer. Restarted and let windows reidentify the hardware. Then I reinstalled the x-usb driver. No change in sound quality, still broken up. I grabbed a different computer and it sends a good sounding signal so my problem is with the multi-track recording computer. I tried a different recording / playback software since I had Ableton loaded from a past use and both played an old recording and tried recording a new stream and playing it back with the same broken up audio results. -- THEN I noticed that basic computer sounds from the OS were also coming through the sound system with the broken up audio. So it's definitely not the recording software. The x-USB window shows the expected sample rate. And at this point I'm out of ideas.
      • December 21, 2020
    • ptschum
      RexBeckett Try increasing the size of the ASIO buffers, Tom. You normally do this through the DAW's device control options or preferences.
      • December 21, 2020
    • ptschum
      ptschum Rex, - thanks for the continued suggestions. I had a chance to try this. I didn't get positive results though. I tried the different buffer settings and there is a quality setting as well and I tried different combinations. I checked the computer that is working and it is set to fairly small buffer, 512 (if memory serves) and is working well. But the original computer I couldn't get to work. I tried two different recording software packages as well. Both with the problem. I'm trying to figure out how to shuffle the equipment around now so I can use the working machine for recording and playback.
      • December 27, 2020
    • ptschum
      ptschum As a follow-up. I wasn't able to figure this out. I've opted to change which computer I'm dedicating to the record / playback of the multi-channel stream.
      • January 9, 2021
Go to page