Statistics

298,544 members
182,157 posts
  • New
    w1r3d
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hi,

I have just purchased a Goxlr and I am trying to set it up for the first time.

I have set the Goxlr System as default but when I move the slider on the goxlr it does not change the level of sound to my speakers when playing system sounds

Have I missed something?

read more...
    0 94
    • w1r3d
      PedroRodrigues Hi w1r3d please confirm how do you have assigned the respective fader on your profiles as you can see below
      • April 20, 2021
  • New
    fullphonetic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

I'm using a UMC404 and it was working fine a week ago. But now my MacBook is not recognizing the interface when plugged in. I've restarted, tried different usb cables, and the box is working fine otherwise. It's still playing instrument sound to my speakers and everything. Just not being picked up by my MacBook. Ideas? 

read more...
    0 66
    • fullphonetic
      Nigel67 Hi fullphonetic. There should be no issues connecting to a UMC404, even if the MacBook is running Big Sur. Have you checked in the system preferences to confirm that the USB is not recognising the device? It could be that the USB on the UMC side has failed and the only way to confirm this would be to get hold of another computer and see if it recognises the unit.
      • April 19, 2021
  • New
    gary528
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

two channel out put but not in stereo using uca 222 and mini disk player

0 35
    • gary528
      WilliamR Hi Gary, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a Technical support ticket so we may gather some further information on your setup/the issue. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the Technical support tab.
      • April 19, 2021
  • New
    uru
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-19

I have a set of Samson C02 condenser microphones. When I plug one of them into my GoXLR Mini I get this noise.

I only get it when 48V is on(Condenser duh.) The sound in the file shows itself with 48V on and gain turned up pretty far in the software(60+ dBish.) I get it with both microphones in the set.

I get it when the GoXLR mini is plugged in the back of my PC, when it's plugged into the front pannel, when it's connected through a powered USB hub and even when it's connected to my wife's laptop. So I'm starting to think it's not my PC.

I do not get it if I plug in a dynamic microphone, even if I switch on 48V for no reason. 

I do not get it when I connect a dynamic microphone via a Cloudlifter, despite this device requiring 48V to add the extra gain.

I do not get this sound with the same microphones but another audio interface that is also bus powered(Roland Quad Capture)

Eternally greatful for any input anyone may have. At first I thought it was some sort of grounding issue with USB in my computer, but when the issue also cropped up testing with the wife's laptop my suspicions went elsewhere. Unfortunately these two Samson mics are the only condenser mics in the house right now. I tested with two different dynamic mics.

read more...
    0 1,164
    • uru
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Have you tried a different USB cable yet?
      • April 19, 2021
    • uru
      uru Yes. Two different cables, both of them with ferrite chokes on the type B end
      • April 19, 2021
    • uru
      WilliamR

Could you click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket so we can help you further? This may be a hardware issue that needs to be serviced.

• April 19, 2021
    • uru
      uru

Thanks I'll do that

• April 20, 2021
  • New
    LemooreSDA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

Hi Everyone

Is there a driver for Venice U32 for Windows 10? 

Thanks

Lukasz

0 118
    • LemooreSDA
      Nigel67 Hi Lukasc. Unfortunately all support for the Venice U ceased many years ago and there was never a driver for Windows 10. I haven't heard of a workaround.
      • April 18, 2021
    • LemooreSDA
      LemooreSDA

Thank you Nigel67.

• April 20, 2021
  • New
    Barm_
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-17

As you can read in the title, I have multiple problems with my Behringer U-Phoria UM2 audio-interface. I will be posting them here because the technical suprt page doesn't work, but more on that later.

First of all, there is Crosstalk between the two channels of my interface. When I plug my guitar into the INST 2 input and play through an amp simulation plugin, I can see a spike in the input sigal whenever the interface detects any sound through the mic I have connected to the MIC/LINE input. This means that using my microphone while playing guitar negatively impacts the guitar tone significantly.

Secondly, it seems to me that the noise floor of the interface is extremely high. I notice this most when playing through an amp sim. I know that it is neccesary to use a noise gate when playing guitar with lots of distortion, but I have to set the noise gate threshold so high that it interferes with my playing. I also know the noise is not coming from my guitar, mic, cable or anything like that, because the noise is still just as loud when I unplug both my guitar and mic. The noise coming from my guitar itself is not even noticable because it never exceeds this noise floor, even when with the gain knob all the way up.

Lastly, I can not turn the volume of my system up high enough without the sound starting to crackle. I play my electronic drum kit using a drum sampler VST inside FL studio, and the system volume slider does not affect the volume of FL Studio. Therefore, when I play along with a spotify playlist for example, I have to control the volume of my drums inside of FL studio, and the volume of spotify using my system volume slider. Right now I have my volume sider at 65%, and that works fine. However, sometimes I have to turn up spotify because I can't hear te music loud enough, even though the volume slider in spotify itself is already maxed out. When I do this and turn the volume of my PC up to 75% for example, the sound starts to crackle as if I have overloaded the buffer. This is not the case however, because the problem persists even when I use a way longer buffer length.

I tried to create a support ticket for all of this, but there seems to be a problem with the musictribe website. When creating a ticket, it is mandatory to select your brand from a dropdown menu. However, there is nothing to select when this dropdown menu opens, only "Please Select".

I already use a different driver than ASIO4ALL, as recommended by someone from the musictribe team to fix an earlier issue I had with the interface.

Because I have so many different issues with my interface, I think the unit is broken and I would like to get either a new interface or, preferrably, get my money back.

read more...
    0 266
    • Barm_
      Dale_M Hi Barm, are you able to send us some screenshots of the problem your having with community? Have you tried another web browser? Happy to assist you with your UM2 issue.
      • April 18, 2021
    • Barm_
      Barm_

Hi Dale, Have you seen the screenshot I sent? The problem with the site still persists, so I hope you can help me in som other way. (I tried to send this as a reply to your post, but that also doesn't seem to work)

• May 2, 2021
  • New
    tpnthr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Hello everyone

I have a problem with mic input with my umc204hd

When I plug my mic AT2020 with xlr cable to my umc204hd there is no input signal to my mac.

+48v is on and I can hear myself in monitors when I twist MIX knob, but no audio to my laptop? No input in ableton live and discord or OBS.

Audio output is OK.

Anyone can help to figure out what is wrong in my setup?

read more...
    0 89
  • New
    JPDuran13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Can my new interface UMC202HD working with my Daw Reason?

0 77
    • JPDuran13
      DavidKnighton Hello JPDuran13,
      I don't see why it shouldn't. If you're using Windows, make sure you download the driver from Behringer website.
      • April 13, 2021
  • New
    Tomasquint
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

donde puedo descargar el pro tools para interfaz UMC 22???

0 82
    • Tomasquint
      Nigel67 Hi Tomasquint, please could you explain a little more what you mean about downloading the Pro Tools? All our software downloads can be found in the Software tab at this link below
      https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AUX
      or are you describing the Traktion software?
      • April 12, 2021
    • Tomasquint
      Tomasquint

claro estoy necesitando un software !!. En el lugar que compre la interfaz UMC22 me dijeron que en la página de internet de Behringer podría descargarlo gratis con el código de mi equipo.

• April 13, 2021
  • New
    JRMORGAN
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I am using my 2018 Macbook Pro (Catalina) with Abelton Live Suite 10 for playback of Multitracks over USB, for a live proformance. When using the FCA1616 8 anolgue out's the audio is dropping constantly at least 2-3 times during a song.

Can anyone help or advise if they have had success with this setup? If you have had success can you share your process.

Thanks! 

Jr.

read more...
    0 121
    • JRMORGAN
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support tab above and create a tech support case and someone from our tech support department can get this sorted for you.
      • April 12, 2021
Go to page