139,135 posts
  • NewUMC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

how do i download umc22 drivers?

0 176
    • NewUMC
      leah Hi @NewUMC ,

You can download any of our product software, documentation, and other media directly from our websites from any product page. Here's a link to the UMC22 product page:https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AUX
      Just find the Product Library on the right-side of the page and click the arrow next to Software to download the correct driver.

Hope this helps!
      • September 29, 2020
    • NewUMC
      Rob20 Hi music tribe.

May I please get an email address for the Behringer service Department.

Kind regards
      • September 30, 2020
      • UMC22 drivers download
        leah Hello Robert,

You can contact us by submitting a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page to get started. If you haven't already, please check out our Knowledge Base to see if your issue is covered. To submit a Care Ticket, scroll to the bottom of the Support page and click on the tile that corresponds to your request.

Thanks!
        • September 30, 2020
    • NewUMC
      Rob20 r
      • September 30, 2020
  • mandyabis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

Hi, what are other free DAW for Behringer UMC204HD aside from Audacity? Is it possible to add plug ins in audacity? and how?

0 56
    • mandyabis
      JasonB81 Hello - I always highly recommend Reaper which can support many formats of plugins and is a very stable daw. It is not completely free but is an inexpensive and reliable DAW. Highly recommended.
      • September 29, 2020
  • Mgonthier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

I'm new to using interface, and bought a used FCA1616 and don't know if it's just not working, or not doing what it's suppose to do. MAC OSX High Sierra. FW and USB connected. I see it in Audio and it's loading both a FCA1616 USB and a Bheringer FCA1616 as a choice in the in/ouputs. I've conneced professional Sennheizer microphones to the first 3 inputs and a Laptop Mini to XLR into Input 4. The outputs will go into the in-ear-monitor transmitters. This was all for testing out a Unity and or Loopback Mix Minus set up..But nothing in coming in. Unity is not currently install, but I do have Loopback installed and was trying to get signals throught but nothing. Test 2 - I opened a browser on the operating computer and played a video from youtube. So that plays and I can see the DAW green led's bouncing up and down. But apparentely nothing seems to be coming in or out of it from external sources and back out of the 1/4" outputs in the back. What am I doing wrong? I also loaded the drivers 11 and 13 on a window 7 machine, and I was able to see the unit, and also get serial info, just didn't have time to test in a DAW set up. I really need it to work to implement the control over Mix-minus, but just can't even get one source to come in via the front XLR inputs.. Can you help let me know what I'm missing?

read more...
    0 238
    • Mgonthier
      Nigel67 Hi Mathias. i think to start off with we need to see if you can hear a microphone input in some headphones. Plug a microphone into input 1. Switch on phantom power if the microphone requires it. Plug a pair of headphones into the Headphone A jack. Turn the gain up a little. Turn the gain up on Input 1 and check to see if you are getting audio on the headphones. It should be on the left headphone only. The green LED for 1/L above the headphone gain pot should light. If you hear audio and can see the LED lighting, then the input is working correctly. Next, you can plug a loudspeaker into the main out 1/L on the rear of the unit and see if you are now getting audio out from that. Make sure you are using a balanced cable. If you are getting audio from there, you should connect the USB cable to your MAC and check your input and output settings in audio preferences are set for the FCA1616. On the input, there will be a little bargraph and you should see this lighting when you talk into the microphone. There is also a very good video on You Tube that shows all the set up for the Firewire with MAC. Have a look at this and see if it helps.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mfwKNuvU8
      • September 28, 2020
    • Mgonthier
      Mgonthier Nothing comes through the headphones as sources are plugged into front.. The only thing is the LED lighting above the 2nd Headphone jack. This is when I play a source from the Computer like YT music. but nothing over the headphones either. DOA on most front except if source is driven from FW or USB interface..
      • September 29, 2020
    • Mgonthier
      Mgonthier Is there a process to reload firmware or updates on this unit, Mac or PC .. usually if these things are DOA, other electronics, means that they weren't updated correctly or loaded correctly. Is this the case of this. I opened the box and there seems to be no physical damage inside. blown or damages. This should be all interface software issues. any feed back on such issues?
      • October 3, 2020
    • Mgonthier
      Nigel67 Hi Mathias, let me check with the design team and get back to you.
      • October 5, 2020
    • Mgonthier
      Mgonthier - I do see audio from the laptop as output, but no input indication on the LED panel in the front. i also do have power cycles where the unit reboots sometimes when plugging in things. Again completely new to this model or type of unit, but I would of also thought that I would see sources, but nothing comes into or out via XLRs in on the front via Sennheizer G3 mics line level outputs.. and again when plugging in a speaker on back MAIN ouputs, nothing comes out over volume or indicator VU meters anywhere. Only internal audio from the controlling laptop comes out and goes to the FCA. Thanks .. Just a thought - Any motherboard reset button on this to push?
      • October 5, 2020
  • Cleverson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

I bought a UMC22 interface but every 4 seconds or so it crashes with a noise. Does anyone know what may be happening?

0 59
    • Cleverson
      Nigel67 Hi, could you give some more information as to what you have it connected to, and when you say it crashes, does the unit lock up or audio stop passing to the DAW? If the unit itself is failing and you can physically see the failure on the front panel, do you have another computer that you can plug it into to see if the same happens? Are you using a USB hub. If so, can you try plugging straight into the computer. If it is a Windows computer, have you downloaded and installed the ASIO drivers. If you could give more information, then I will help you further. If you have already tried the above, then the unit may well be faulty and you will need to go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service ticket and a colleague will raise an RMA for repair.
      • September 28, 2020
  • iironfiist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28
    Guten Tag,

Ich habe ein Interface UMC404HD von Behringer für meinen PC und Lautsprecher Esi nEar 05 gekauft, aber nach Schließen gibt es "buzzing noise"(nicht stark, ziemlich leise), und wenn ich die Maus ziehe, es wird stärker, aber wenn ich z.B. eine Webseite oder einen Ordner herumziehe, es wäre deutlich stärker.

Aber bei Schließen an Macbook gibt es kein Problem. Meiner Meinung nach es kommt aus dem Mainboard(ASUS Z390-A), aber was sollte ich tun, um die Situation zu verbessern?

MfG

read more...
    0 42
    • iironfiist
      DavidKnighton Hallo Kai Li,
      Ich persönlich habe ein ähnliches Problem mit meiner 2010 MacBook Pro und Maudio-Oberfläche festgestellt. Das summende Problem war vorhanden, während das Laptop-Ladegerät angeschlossen war. Wenn ich das Ladegerät abtrenne, verschwindet das Summen. Dies könnte ein ähnliches Problem sein, das Sie haben.
      • September 28, 2020
  • MythologyMPS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

Hello,

I'm trying to get a hold of X-TOUCH COMPACT Firmware v1.12. I see it is downloadable on the support page, but when I click on it it appears to be locked behing some sort of login portal called Mangolia. 

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

read more...
    0 83
    • MythologyMPS
      MythologyMPS The problem is that my X-TOUCH COMPACT has been having issues since day 1. The faders and encoders work, but all of the buttons seem to be wrongly mapped on a hardware level. Doesn't matter how I set it up in the editor software, the physically buttons aren't behaving properly. I'm hoping a firmware flash will remedy these issues.

Also, if anyone knows how to flash the firmware, that would be useful too.
      • September 27, 2020
    • MythologyMPS
      john0121 Sorry the link is doing the same for me and I don't have a copy local to send. I have reported this to the web team though so it should be working soon.
      • September 27, 2020
      • X-TOUCH COMPACT Firmware v1.12
        MythologyMPS Hey John!

Thanks for reporting this. It appears the link has been restored.
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
  • PeterSasser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

i just bought a qx1222usb mixer. pro tools is not reconizing input channels, does anyone know how to fix it?

0 34
    • PeterSasser
      RexBeckett The USB interface in the QX1222USB is stereo and the recording output is fed from the Main mix. It does not provide access to individual channels. You could record two channels by panning them extreme left and extreme right. Then use your DAW to split the stereo track into two mono ones.
      • September 26, 2020
  • mabali
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

I just bought the Behringer U-Phoria UM2 to connect my bass to my laptop (windows 10) for practising along with Spotify. I have hooked the UM2 to a USB port of my laptop, plugged my bass into the instrument port of the UM2, and my laptop connects to my (wireless) headset. I thought that should be enough to get evrything rolling but I don't get the sound of my bass on my headphones. The SIG led on the UM indicates it receives signal when I play my bass so that part is okay and of course I have selected the UM2 (which shows up in Windows as USB Audio Codec) as input device for audio. 

Through the Behringer site I downloaded the ASIO4ALL_2_14_English package and installed that, but it makes no difference. 
    Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this working?

Thanks!
    Martijn

read more...
    0 254
    • mabali
      DavidKnighton Hello Martijn Balink,
      Do you mean to say you're trying to hear the input of the UM2 with a set of wireless bluetooth headphones? I'm not so sure that will work, at least not without some involved setup. What you need to do first is confirm that the bass signal is reaching the computer. To do this, open up any DAW and record a short take of the bass. You should see and hear audio without the headphones. Presuming it works as intended, try setting the output of the DAW to use your wireless headphones. Not sure it will allow it, because I've never seen a DAW use a bluetooth device as an interface.
      • September 24, 2020
      • u-phoria UM2 no sound on laptop?
        mabali Hi David, thanks for your quick response.
        As I have no intention of recording I don't have any high end DAW software available, but I have Audacity running, I've selected the USB Audio Codec as input device, pressed the record button and played my bass. Nothing comes up in Audacity.
        If I wire a headphone to the UM2 (need to find a 6 mm converter jack to fit a 3.5 mm jack ;-)), will I then be able to hear the bass and spotify on the wired headphone? In that case I would be able to bypass the laptop for the most part (only powering the UM2 and playing spotify).
        • September 24, 2020
      • u-phoria UM2 no sound on laptop?
        mabali Found it. The second scenario works. I found a headphone with a 6 mm jack, with the wired headphone I can now play bass with Spotify and the bass through the UM2. Not the setup I wanted (or expected) but it works.
        • September 24, 2020
    • mabali
      DavidKnighton Hello Martijn Balink,
      Glad you were able to sort out a working setup. If your intention is to go wireless, you'll probably want to avoid using Bluetooth, as it poses some challenges for playing live. Specifically, Bluetooth can incur quite a bit of latency (delay). Also, Bluetooth compresses the audio over the air, so what you end up hearing is not an accurate recreation of the raw signal. I would suggest sticking with wired headphones or stepping up to a live wireless setup using something like the CAD Stageselect IEM. Pro Audio Star has one listed for new at a fairly decent price.

https://www.proaudiostar.com/live-sound/headphones/in-ear/cad-stageselect-iem-uhf-in-ear-monitor-wireless-system.html
      • September 28, 2020
  • Mubarak2004
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

I don't Know how to register my product in behringer and get the free software. Anyone please help me.

1 67
    • Mubarak2004
      RexBeckett At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 23, 2020
      • Help
        RexBeckett You should receive a code and link by email. It may take a day or two.
        • September 23, 2020
  • Ydraig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

I have a Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface, and I use an Acenix K11 combined Headphone and Microphone with it.

Using the Headphone Socket is fine to listen to music etc.

I want to be able to use the Microphone on the Acenix K11 to record my voice via the UMC22, onto my Apple Macintosh computer.

Can I use the Microphone on the Acenix K11 by plugging into the UMC22 Headphone socket? Or do I have to plug it into a different Input socket?

Which of the UMC22 Controls can I use for Microphone use?

read more...
    0 133
Go to page