Statistics

242,668 members
119,064 posts
  • New
    UTAC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Not a technical issue, please direct me to where this question would be more appropriate:

How do you set the default control tab in the GOXLR app interface upon open? Currently, it's the Mixer control tab that displays, and I would like it to default to the Routing control tab. Perhaps an .INI file somewhere I could edit?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 36
  • New
    davelynne5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

BEHRINGER FCA1616: Firmware Version 8427_RC. look around for details and spec to see what this firmware upgrade does and nothing, zero, not a mention, not a hint(this is very strange)

usually on down loads there a list and infor regarding the upgrade, why does a company as large as this leave everyone in the dark.

please behringer reply and those who work for any related companys.

or as i suspect nobody reads this its just to make you feel better a place to moan.

Have a good day and may the force be with you.

read more...
    0 21
    • davelynne5
      Dale_M Hi there the FCA1616 is a legacy product and may not have been subject to software notes which are now quite common with many software downloads. Can you advise if all you only want to know what changed from the penultimate version to the final version?
      • Jun 15
  • New
    manojit2004
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

I cann't find the serial no. for registering my product. please help me.... 

0 72
    • manojit2004
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You should be able to locate the Serial Number on the bottom of the unit. It starts with S and is 13 characters. It should also be on the retail box for the unit.
      • Jun 15
    • manojit2004
      Dale_M If you are unfamiliar with our serial numbers they look like the example below, hope this helps.
      • Jun 16
  • New
    Bradautry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

This is not a new request or suggestion.  I've read comments in YouTube videos from months/years ago, but I couldn't easily find a topic here to chime in on, so here I am starting one.

I'd love to see Mic settings have their own profiles.  It's not just about separate/unique microphones; for me, it's not at all about that.  I only make use of one mic.  But...

My wife uses my PC, her eq and compression settings are vastly different than mine.

My daughter uses my PC for virtual guitar lessons.  Obviously, playing guitar is a completely different use case than spoken word.  

It's a hassle - not an insignificant one - to change pretty much every mic setting each time someone different will be using the GoXLR.

Is there a technical constraint that makes it not possible to save different mic setting profiles?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 31
    • Bradautry
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bradautry thank you for your comment please consider that I will forward your request to our Dev. Team but it may be also beneficial to check the TC HELICON GAMING DISCORD CHANNEL where we have a fair amount of discussions on this unit, we present solutions and also features new request and news. Thank you
      • Jun 16
  • New
    felderwj14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

I have a Yamaha s03 keyboard that's connected to my UM2 which is connected to my Linux Mint 18 laptop.  It seems as though that Linux is not "completely" recognizing the UM2.  When I go into the sound settings and I play a note on the keyboard I can see the meter moving but no sound.  Also when I go to pavucntrl it shows the USB Codec but only "PCM" is available and that level is set all the way up.

Any help would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 59
  • New
    meganathan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11
  • New
    MatsF60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Is it possible to send a stereo signal to each input channel on a U-Phoria UMC202HD?

I have two control tables (XENYX 1002 and a XENYX 1202FX) and would like to send stereo signals to both of the two inputs of the U-Phoria, by connecting the Phone output on the control tables (capable of stereo output) to the input connections. Will it then come out of the U-Phoria, to the PC as two stereo canals?

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    komunaviro
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Hi,

I bought a Behringer UMC204HD AI about 1 year ago and i never had the need to use the second input (the one on the right). I recently got back into gaming and i decided to buy a microphone to use on Discord. So, in order to keep the settings on the first input entrance on the AI, i connect the mic to the second one, launch Discord, got in a room and...nobody can hear me. I checked and re-check for every possible option on the internet, tweaking settings both in Windows and on Discord, checked the settings in the UMC Control Panel, I even tried to change the usb port in wich the AI is plugged in...nothing. I discovered though, that the mic works on Discord only if it's plugged in the first input. How is this possible? Why only in the first input? In the second input the mic picks up sound and can actually record voice (tested on Reaper DAW, OBS and Windows built in Recorder) but for some reason it just doesn't reproduce my voice on Discord and nobody can hear it. I have two guesses: 1 - For some reason the second input is broken on isn't compatible with the mic (BTW it's a Tascam TM-80) 2 - Discord is not capable of differentiating between the 2 inputs on the interface and reproduces sound coming only from the first one, i say this because on Windows the AI inputs are labeled like this:

Windows reads the inputs as one without giving me the possibility to separate them.

I'll appreciate if somebody can help me out with this, Thanks

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    JonathanPayling
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

In windows 10, playing music via Spotify, the u control optical output into my DAC is stuttering, i.e.: every 20 or 30 seconds there's a very slight pause (fraction of a second) which is annoying. This does not happen using its headphone jack for playback.

Given there appears to be no way to configure the device, how can I get rid of this? e.g.: increase latency.

read more...
    0 39
    • JonathanPayling
      NicJonesMT Hi Jonathan. Please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then go through some additional trouble shooting with you and try and figure out the cause.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    Ghosttiger007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-07

I Have the audio interface FCA610 was working until i upgrade the fimwere now i dont get no input sinal to the system need help ASAP  

0 38
    • Ghosttiger007
      Nigel67 Are all the functions on the front panel of the unit working correctly? Upgrading the unit would have reset any previous settings on the unit so these need to be set up again. Is the issue that you cannot get signal on the unit when plugging in an audio source, or you are unable to get audio to a computer? Is the unit still recognised by your computer? Are you using a MAC or Windows computer and what OS is it running? Have you tried re-upgrading the unit to see if the firmware didn't program in first time? Try downgrading to the previous version and see if the unit starts working again. Which inputs have you tried? Do the signal LEDs light on the unit? Please could you supply some more information. It might be better to submit a ticket to our Technical Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Jun 7
Go to page