Statistics

242,668 members
119,063 posts
  • New
    eduardofioravante
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

Caríssimos, boa tarde!

Eu não estou conseguindo instalar o drive da Behringer U-Phoria UMC22. 

Ao entrar no site da Behringer em Transferências: Grupo de Produtos - Interfaces de Áudio; Categorias Principais - Tudo; Subcategorias - Tudo; Produtos - UMC22; Modelo - Programas; Subtipo - Drivers, USB, Áudio. 

Ao clicar em Download sou direcionado para ASIO4 OFFICIAL HOME - Driver ASIO universal do wndows, o softwer disponibilizado é (ASIO4ALL2.15 Beta 2 - Inglês), no entanto após baixa-lo quando eu tento executá-lo ele me direciona para página "ASIO4 OFFICIAL HOME - Driver ASIO universal do wndows" novamente e o drive parece não ter sido instalado.

Peço a gentileza de que me oriente neste sentido pois preciso que o aparelho funcione para que eu possa produzir minhas video-aulas.

Desde já agradeço pela atenção.

Atenciosamente,

Eduardo

read more...
    0 37
    • eduardofioravante
      NicJonesMT Hi Eduardo.
      The UMC22 doesnt have a dedicated driver and instead uses the ASIO4ALL V2 Driver. Please download the latest version of this and your UMC will be identified as "USB AUDIO CODEC"
      • Jun 7
  • New
    DanT53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-05

Has anyone had trouble installing their 404hd in windows 10?  for some reason my program (studio one 5 pro) is having trouble recognizing the interface.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Danny

0 34
    • DanT53
      RexBeckett Hi Danny, did you install the UMC Driver 5.0 (for Windows 10) on your PC? You can download this by clicking on Software on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BK1

Open Windows Control Panel -> Device Manager and look under Sound, video and game controllers. The device should be shown as Behringer UMC 404HD 192kHz. If it is not shown or has a yellow flag, uninstall the device, unplug the usb cable, reboot the PC and reconnect the USB.

If it still doesn't install correctly, try a different USB cable and/or PC USB port. USB 2.0 ports sometimes work better than USB 3.0 ones.
      • Jun 5
  • New
    AslemSantosVale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi, I have this interface with the USB XMOS IC shorted. But I couldn't find the correct component code to order. Anyway, after a lot of research and help from some very supportive people, I found out that it's XMOS XS1-U8A-64FB96-C5, but it doesn't come with recorded firmware. I found a firmware on the Behringer website (picture attached) but I was wondering if I can burn the new and "virgin" IC by USB. Thanks.

read more...
    0 36
  • New
    Pezzo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I'm an absolute beginner trying to transfer some old 12" LPs to my MacBook Pro (2013) or iMac (2009). The MBPro is useless as it has no audio input port and a TRRS jack does not show in Preferences/Sound/Input. So let's focus on the old iMac which does.

I am connecting a Technics deck with low-level output and the most success I've had is to go from that through a Pre-Amp to the UCA202 when headphone monitoring reveals a good strong signal . . BUT . . I get nothing coming into Audacity on the iMac.

I've been to Preferences/Sound/Input and selected the USB Audio CODEC input and the Output setting is to internal speakers.

In Audacity my only Input choices are Built-in Microphone or Built-in Input and I've selected the latter.

Can't understand why I have no input - can anyone help?

read more...
    0 53
    • Pezzo
      Nigel67 Hi Pezzo. Unless you turntable has a pre-amp built into it, then you will need to continue to use the pre-amp as the UCA202 does not have one. With regards to your MAC, when you go into Preferences - Sound - Input, you need to highlight the USB Audio Codec. Underneath that, you should see a bargraph. Does this light up when playing audio through the UCA202? If so, then you will need to look at your Audacity settings. In Preferences - Devices, if you go into Recording options, under device you should see the USB audio Codec and channels should be set to 2 (stereo). The Host should be MME. For Playback, you should also have the option of USB Audio Codec as well as speakers. If you do not see the USB Audio Codec, try re-installing Audacity and recheck that the UCA202 is being recognised in the USB settings.
      • Jun 3
    • Pezzo
      Pezzo

Nigel67 - I’ve replied to thank you twice but this site has a strange interface and my replies just seem to disappear. Thanks for your very prompt help - I’ve got it all working now with good results.

• Jun 4
  • New
    Goedelchen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi

I have a Behringer UMC1820 since about two months.

What I've seen since the beginning and couldn't figure out is: why is it that the max. recording level is -11db.

I set gain to max and (obviously) that clips hard, but still not more than -11 db. I'm a beginner so my question: This isn't normal, is it? What could be wrong? Wrong settings?

read more...
    0 39
    • Goedelchen
      PedroRodrigues Hi Goedelchen, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you with more tools please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly with our Tech support Team https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Jun 3
    • Goedelchen
      Goedelchen

For anyone who faces a similar problem: There are volume settings in the UMC Control Panel where you can set the levels for in- and outputs. I don't go into details not to embarass myself ;-)
      Btw.: the tech support team responded really quickly and their first questions already made me think and "discover" the UMC control panal resp. the volume settings there (I wasn't aware of those settings - just overlooked it before)

• Jun 3
  • New
    Tadam0808
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-29

I have the FCA1616 and used it these past two and half years using a PC Windows 10. It had issues of intermitten noise, but that slowly went away over time and became very reliable. I switched to the Mac Mini M1 this year and it cuts out all the time. I tried the UMC404HD and that seemed to work, but I'm using that for live shows. Should I upgrade to the UMC1816? 

read more...
    0 47
    • Tadam0808
      NicJonesMT Hi Tadam0808.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket and we can look into this for you. It sounds like it could be a compatibility issue with the M1 chip and BigSur so we need some more information from you.
      • May 30
  • New
    lysknight
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-05-27

Hello all,

Question: I have no issue recording instruments in Ableton (I have 8 synthetisers connected to the X32 compact) but how on earth would you record voice in Ableton because the MAIN slider (at the very right) controls both the input level in an Ableton track AND the volume of the sound = LARSEN effect (speakers are on!) . I just can't figure out how to disable the speakers when using headphones and using the MAIN slider when recording using a MIC. PS: SOLO doesn't do anything as the Ableton track still needs the MAIN slider input level not being at zero. 

My solution right now is to use a second small audio interface (Focusrite) just to record vocals as there are no speakers connected to it (just iusing headphones) and I change each time the audio interface in options in Ableton. 

Begging for help !! 

Many thanks.

Oliver

read more...
    0 55
    • lysknight
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Oliver, something is definitely not setup correctly. The best thing to do is to export your scene to a file (either using the Utility button and a USB stick or X32-Edit scene export), save it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link here. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • May 27
    • lysknight
      lysknight

Thank you very much Paul. I will do so !

• May 28
    • lysknight
      lysknight

Not being an engineer I couldn't figure out connecting the X32 Edit software to the X32 - SO i decided to do it the hard way: pushing up and down, left and right, all the buttons for this specific [MIC] channel and MIRACLE, the CARD OUT tab P16 9-16 did the trick. I have no idea what that means but it is now working fantastic !
      • May 28
  • New
    Serge1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-27

Hello there

Only 1 & 2 Works. Had it replaced and it's the same thing. What is it for if it doesn't work?

Thank You

0 33
    • Serge1234
      Dale_M Hi there are you remembering to press the Monior A/B switch on the front panel when switching between these two sets of outputs?
      • May 29
  • New
    raulmed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi,

I'm using OBS Studio for broadcastingmeetings and for connect the mics I have a ADA8200 Toslinked to the UMC1820. 

In the windows mixer there is option to select inputs and outputs from UMC1810 (1-8, 1-2, 3-4,..., SPDIF 9-10) but noone from de ADAT interface.

In OBS I have the same audio inputs plus the ones from the video capturer cards. 

I cannot find any reference to the ADAT ports except in the UMC ASIO driver where I supossely can adjust the input gain and output fader level of each port.

The ADA8200 is conected output to input and viceversa with TosLink cable. The sync locked light is on and the switch is on slave ADAT in.

Why the OS is unable to see ADAT ports (11-18)? How can I route those inputs to OBS Studio?

I have the option of using Ardour as DAW if necessary. Will it be able to connect to those inputs?

Currently I have 10 mics connected but I only can use 8 because of this issue.

Please advice

Thanks

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    Nobart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi,

Did somebody here tried successfully the Flow 8 as an audio interface into a DAW ? In everyone I tried, I get "clics" and even (in Pro Tools) a strange modulation looking nearly like a flanger ! While using my previous audio interfaces to compare, everything is ok... Any idea about what could be the issue ? I (try to) use the FLOW Asio driver in Win10.(sorry for my english, my native language is french)

read more...
    0 35
    • Nobart
      DavidKnighton Hello Nobart,
      This sounds like it could be a sample rate mismatch. Make sure the DAW sample rate is matched to the FLOW8 sample rate.
      • May 26
Go to page