Statistics

289,997 members
172,581 posts
  • New
    TheSingingDrumr
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-06-22

I am looking for a device that I can use the SPDIF in/outs on my UMC1820.  I was wondering if I can use an SRC2496 converter.  

NOTE:  I am also running an ADA8200 - so I have 8 channels using the lightpipe cable.  I would like to get access to the two SPDIF inputs as well.  Can the UMC1820 utilize both the lightpipe and the SPDIF at the same time?  I see conflicting information between chat groups and the UMC1820 documentation.

Thank you

read more...
    0 8
    • TheSingingDrumr
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      You should be able to use them at the same time.
      The SPDIF ins run on channel 9 and 10, and the optical is on 11 - 18.
      If you are having any issues please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jun 23
  • New
    p1a2p3a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

HI,

Please i need help on my system

1. I recently got a UMC1820 with ADA 8200. I have 2 toslink cables connected from in of one to out of the other on both device with the ADA 8200 set at slave in but still coul not get my ADA working.

2. The driver does not recorninse all the channels and I had to swith, please can you help?

read more...
    0 7
    • p1a2p3a
      Nigel67 Hi p1a2p3a. Can you confirm that the sync LED on the ADA8200 is green? You say that it isn't working. Are you describing the ADAT signal to the UMC1820 or the AD8200 is not working at all even in stand alone mode, i.e if you input signal in the front you are not getting any Line Out signal from the rear? Are the signal LEDs lighting? You have the UMC1820 connected to a computer running a DAW. Are you seeing the UMC inputs in the DAW, or no signal to the DAW at all? You mention that the driver does not see all the channels and you had to switch. What did you switch to? Have you checked that the clocks are all set up correctly. I think to be honest, this would be easier to answer if you raised a Technical Support ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 22
  • New
    Fabius
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

goodmorning comunity

i have a problem with a u-phoria umc1820 and ultracurve pro when i listen audio with optical fiber connection in mode spdif and play project with logic pro or reason 11 i lister more click and pop in my monitor , how i do solve this problem?

read more...
    0 12
    • Fabius
      Dale_M Have you tried changing the optical cables and blowing out the ports with air? If the problem still remains please raise a Technical ticket via the Support tab.
      • May 9
  • New
    KelbinP20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

I have a Behringer X32 mixer that we been using for a few years, we recently integrated the P16 personal monitors and they worked quite well for a while. 

All of the sudden one day we booted the mixer and everything seem to start normal. However we soon discovered that our P16's were powered up but no sound were coming form the mixer to our P16.

We troubleshooted with everything on hand, and concluded our Ultranet port either has stopped working or a software driver became corrupted and is no longer functioning. 

My question is if is possible to replace the Ultranet jack and how easy is to do so ourselves. Does anyone have a place that sells that part or will I have to send it in for repair?

read more...
    0 17
    • KelbinP20
      Dale_M Hi there, it may be best to raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab first, if we can't progress any further we can always advise on a non warranty repair, we do not advise end users try and perform rework as there is the risk of damage and it is likely to not actually be the port at failure, I hope this helps.
      • May 5
  • New
    pstephens13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Perform VK USB errors and intermittently disconnects . SOund stops and I have to eiter switch ASIO driver selections in any audio tool I use or unplug and reconnect the USB. Getting IRQ not less or equal to erros TChelicon Root Exe.

THe perform VK wil go as far as crashing my Laptop and must be restarted.

read more...
    0 17
    • pstephens13
      NicJonesMT Hi Pstephens13.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      If you could please provide as much information on your setup (Laptop build, version and build (Found in "About your PC"), Operating System, Other devices, Connections, firmware version etc) we can then advise you further.
      • May 3
  • New
    S19111969
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

Does anyone know if you can connect two Behringer ADA8200 's with one Behringer UMC1820?

Greets!

0 14
    • S19111969
      PedroRodrigues Hi S19111969, thank you for your post, effectively you can use the two ADAT connections on the UMC1820 to connect to a ADA8200. Thank you
      • Apr 20
  • New
    wm2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I have a voicetone direct which I purchased several years ago (new).  I have not used it very much and now am playing in a band and need its capabilities on vocals.  When I firs plug it in and use it on vocals it works great, then all of a sudden it just stops.  The lights stay on the Pitch and On Buton and it appears to be frozen as they cannot turn the unit on or off.  I then have to unplug the power and plug it back in. Then everything functions again until the next freeze up.  I need help in diagnosing what is causing this problem and how to fix it and appreciate all help.

read more...
    0 24
    • wm2000
      PedroRodrigues Hi wm2000, thank you for your post,
      I presuppose you where referring to the VOICETONE C1 that performs pitch correction, instead of the Voicetone Correct.
      When referring to the Voicetone Correct or the Voicetone Correct XT, as kiskadar69 mentioned below, the Voicetone Correct does not offer a USB port but the Voicetone Correct XT does.
      Nonetheless, I will leave you a link below that will give access to the guides and the tools required to update both units, I hope this helps.
      https://wsi.li/dl/cxe6vyZbJmCz7hob8/
      Thank you
      • Feb 25
    • wm2000
      kiskadar69 Is it the original VoiceTone Correct (which has no USB connector) or the VoiceTone Correct XT (which has a USB connector)?
      • Feb 25
  • New
    sbgreen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-31

I am trying to use the UCA222 to transfer vinyl records to my desktop PC. There are many explanations on the Internet that the built in Windows drivers as well as the Behringer drivers do not provide the best quality sound. My preliminary attempts confirm this. There is noticable distortion.

The Behringer manual recommends using Audacity and ASIO. But Audacity is not compatible with ASIO.

Can you please tell me exactly how to find the correct driver for the UCA222 that will work with Audacity and that will give the best quality sound?

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    DJ51627
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-15

I can't find it anywhere. Has it been discontinued, or will it be available, and if so, when?

Thanks.

0 29
  • New
    alainroger91100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Hi,

I use Linux OS and I would like to know if those 2 products are compatible with Linux Ubuntu 21 e.g.:

Behringer Studio L and U-Phoria UMC404HD

I know that under Windows you need to download drivers to make them work correctly, but what about Linux ?

Thx

read more...
    0 78
    • alainroger91100
      Paul_Vannatto Yes, most all current Behringer products will work fine with linux (I am using Mint). No additional drivers are needed, since Behringer products are core compliant.
      • Jan 4
Go to page