Statistics

306,234 members
190,603 posts
  • New
    Gingertom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-25

So I’m thinking about buying a goXLR just wondering if the presets have character voices n stuff

0 1
    • Gingertom
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Gingertom, the default presets within the GO XLR App are as follows:

Big Echo
      Big Verb
      Comms Radio
      HardTune Music
      Kid Robot
      PitchDN Echo
      Tank

There are currently no specific presets created by TC Helicon for Voice characters, however, other users may be able to help you achieve this or share their presets with you.
      I would recommend checking out our Discord server if you wish to look into this further:

https://discord.gg/tchelicongaming
      • Nov 27
  • New
    pstephens13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Perform VK USB errors and intermittently disconnects . SOund stops and I have to eiter switch ASIO driver selections in any audio tool I use or unplug and reconnect the USB. Getting IRQ not less or equal to erros TChelicon Root Exe.

THe perform VK wil go as far as crashing my Laptop and must be restarted.

read more...
    0 19
    • pstephens13
      NicJonesMT Hi Pstephens13.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      If you could please provide as much information on your setup (Laptop build, version and build (Found in "About your PC"), Operating System, Other devices, Connections, firmware version etc) we can then advise you further.
      • May 3
  • New
    wm2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I have a voicetone direct which I purchased several years ago (new).  I have not used it very much and now am playing in a band and need its capabilities on vocals.  When I firs plug it in and use it on vocals it works great, then all of a sudden it just stops.  The lights stay on the Pitch and On Buton and it appears to be frozen as they cannot turn the unit on or off.  I then have to unplug the power and plug it back in. Then everything functions again until the next freeze up.  I need help in diagnosing what is causing this problem and how to fix it and appreciate all help.

read more...
    0 33
    • wm2000
      PedroRodrigues Hi wm2000, thank you for your post,
      I presuppose you where referring to the VOICETONE C1 that performs pitch correction, instead of the Voicetone Correct.
      When referring to the Voicetone Correct or the Voicetone Correct XT, as kiskadar69 mentioned below, the Voicetone Correct does not offer a USB port but the Voicetone Correct XT does.
      Nonetheless, I will leave you a link below that will give access to the guides and the tools required to update both units, I hope this helps.
      https://wsi.li/dl/cxe6vyZbJmCz7hob8/
      Thank you
      • Feb 25
    • wm2000
      kiskadar69 Is it the original VoiceTone Correct (which has no USB connector) or the VoiceTone Correct XT (which has a USB connector)?
      • Feb 25