2021-01-16

Hello is there a version X-Touch Editor for MacOS 

0 3
  • New
    Bassmannnn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi,

I know the X-touch can control the XR18 through a computer with just the USB cable from X-Touch connected. Are anyone aware of if there is a trick to do the same with X-touch One.

I use the X-touch with my DAW, but sometimes I just use XR18 as a soundcard and it could be nice if I could use X-Touch One fader just to adjust Volume eg.  I'm pretty sure it can be done, but not how. Question is have Behringer already this solution implemented witout telling:-)

I will look forward to hear anything from you.

br
    Steen 

read more...
    0 3
    • Bassmannnn
      john0121 Hi Bassmannnn, no X CTRL on the X TOUCH ONE unfortunately- only on the full size X TOUCH.
      • Wed at 3:17 AM
  • New
    rjsa31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

Any way to connect the x-touch controller with the x-touch extender for the mr-18? the controller connects - no problem all banks and channels - but I can't fond the right mode for the extender to connect and control the first 8 channels.

0 4
  • New
    mattkuto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

I recently purchased an X-Touch. It is on backorder and has not shipped yet. I had heard that the X-Touch does not work with the new Mac M1 Silicon computers. Does anyone know if it does or doesn't work? I will cancel my order and wait if it's not supported yet. If it makes a difference I use Logic in Rosetta mode. I had heard that there was a firmware update but don't know where to find it or how to install it. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    FrankFengel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hello,

I have a problem with this firmware 1.21. After the update, an ip search is no longer possible, and the ip address is no longer displayed ...
    How can I go back to the old firmware?

thanks for help
    frank
    read more...
    0 11
  • FrankGNitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

How to color change ss in mcu does anyone one have any idea?

0 3
    • FrankGNitty
      DaveMorrison Short answer: You can't. Unless you want to send custom MIDI messages to the Xtouch, there is no color in MC and HUI modes (Only Xctl mode).
      • Jan 4
  • New
    gaillou11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Bonjour. Je viens de faire l acquisition d un Xtouch one. J ai fais le tour du net pour trouver une solution mais hélas. 

Je suis sur cubase 10.5 . Firmware 1.08. 

Je n arrive pas a assigner les 4 touches F1 F2 F3 F4 . Si quelqu'un sait comment se y prendre, je suis preneur. 

Cordialement

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Mumbojumbo70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Would any body know if the Behringer Motor 61 Keyboard controller will work as a controller with Garageband on an iMac desktop, please?

0 4
    • Mumbojumbo70
      DaveMorrison It should give you basic MIDI functionality because they are both USB class compliant. MC mode won't work because Garageband doesn't have that feature (Logic Pro does).
      • Jan 2
      • Behringer Motor 61 compatabiliity
        Mumbojumbo70 Thanks very much Dave. That's pretty much what I thought. I'll try running in midi mode and see if I can assign controls that way.
        • Jan 2
  • New
    lightspur13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

When I put my X-Touch in Mackie Mode, it works fine but when I switch it over to HUI, I get nothing. I noticed that when it is in HUI mode, the scribble scripts are completely blank, no line through the center. Is there a way to do a full factory reset or am I missing something? This used to work but just stopped.

Thanks

read more...
    0 15
    • lightspur13
      DaveMorrison I suppose you could reload the most recent firmware (via MIDI).
      • December 31, 2020
      • X-Touch HUI mode not functioning.
        lightspur13 That was my first thought so I upgraded the firmware from 1.15 to 1.21 to no avail.
        • Dec 31
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 13
Go to page