Richard

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    FranzRoss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

Hi there,

I'm looking for an overlay to use on my XTouch running Cakewalk by Bandlab. I can see in this video https://youtu.be/l-8VO1vpc7U that there used to be such overlay in this forum, in a thread called "X Touch and Sonar" by Marius Bowitz, posted on 11-25-2015, but now is nowhere to be found. Any idea where to get such file? Unfortunately the design in this link https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/10931-anybody-have-a-behringer-x-touch-and-want-a-cakewalk-overlay/ doesn't match the functions for Cakewalk as it advertises.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Chile!

read more...
    0 7
    • FranzRoss
      GaryHiggins Sadly a HUGE amount of info appears to have been lost. Switching over to this new forum did the trick. Many hours of help and effort by old (and wise) users gone. Sorry. I may have some files somewhere still and will look for them. I sold my Xtouch but I probably kept the files somewhere...may take some time to locate....
      • Mon at 1:48 PM
  • New
    thomearl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

I have an XTouch Compact in MC mode with Logic Pro X on Monterey OS running thru Rosetta. Whenever I touch a fader on the XTouch Compact, either the instrument plugin or the FX plugin will pop open on my monitor. How do I stop this from happening??? I know there's a preference in Logic that let's you turn off Touching fader selects track, but I don't want it turned off. I want to be able to have track selection follow whichever fader I touch, but I don't need to open up the instrument plugin every time either. Please tell me this is possible to do, otherwise a HUGE flaw. Does this occur with the regular XTouch or Xtouch one as well?

read more...
    0 13
    • thomearl
      NicJonesMT Hi Thomearl.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please ensure you provide a detailed description of your setup and software option and we will then be able to assist you further.
      • May 8
  • New
    alexkevork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hello,

I want to order the Brickwall HD Native plugin through the TC Electronic WebSite.

But I don't find a very clear info about its little Hardware Controller:

Is the Hardware Controller is included with the payment when ordering the plugin or no ???

On the main page it says:

"Mastering Brickwall Limiter Plug-In with Dedicated Hardware Interface"

It also says:

"Optional Hardware Controller"

>> If the Controller is not included with the order of the Plugin, then I don't see wherelse I should go to take the controller... Not clear at all...

Please help,

Thank you.

read more...
    0 7
    • alexkevork
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. The wording is a bit confusing but the native version does not come with the hardware controller. It functions with an iLok dongle. When you purchase it from an online retailer like sweetwater, it should indicate if it comes with the hardware controller.
      • May 6
    • alexkevork
      PedroRodrigues Hi alexkevork, sorry to barge in this conversation but it is important to take under consideration that we do not sell the physical controllers on our Web store, it is exclusively software.
      For that please follow the link provided by my colleague on the message below.
      A simple way to differentiate a Native Plug-in version from the version that is sold with the physical controller is the following:

BRICKWALL HD-NATIVE : JUST THE NATIVE PLUG-IN

BRICKWALL HD-DT: THE PHYSICAL CONTROLLER AND THE CONTROLLING SOFTWARE (NOT THE NATIVE PLUG-IN)

Please follow the link below to access the product page.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0E58

Please scroll down to the middle of the page and you will find the following information on the picture below
      • May 7
  • New
    meshica7
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-28

Where can I find a list of my registered Behringer products?

0 18
  • New
    PatriceCognet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-17

HI,

I bought x-touch to control my Dlive DM0. Dlive is connected to Xtouch on MIDI DIN. Intouch is on firmware 1.22.  I use translator in order to convert MIDI information from one device to another one. My X touch is setup to Ctrl Mode.

I need to write into the scribbe strip.

I have ASCII letters coming form my dlive and I want to send with sysex the information to xtouch.

I saw some sysex message on internet to no one works. 

Could you give me some sample to send text to x touch please ?

the code already tested is : 

//header F0 00 00 66 58

//Channel 20 to 27

//color 01 to 07 and 41-47

//ASCII letters we want

//end F7

message sent for test

F0 00 00 66 58 20 05 0D 43 68 20 31 00 00 00 F7

Others questions :

Do you have some advanced documentation on MIDI message we can use for X touch ?

Is it possibel to setup some button as toggle. Example if click on mute, stay light red click again remove light ? Because it is the same note send.

Thanks for your help.

read more...
    0 7
    • PatriceCognet
      NicJonesMT Hi Patrice
      If you send the following it should turn scribble strip 4 blue (Top line inverted) With Hello World on the display.

F0 00 20 32 15 4C 03 16 68 65 6c 6c 6f 00 00 77 6f 72 6c 64 00 00 F7

You can then use this to work backwards to and create your own string.
      If you click support at the top of the page, you can then submit a tech support ticket. If you request the X-Touch MIDI implementation we can send this over (I can't upload onto this post at the moment).
      • Apr 18
  • New
    Scaper7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-16

just took delivery of a new X-Touch ... successfully updated firmware to 1.22 

however the unit shows no LEDs on and no buttons responsive ... only the ring around the jogwheel and the empy scribble strips are illuminated ... all channel faders revert to -inf if moved

is this unit faulty?

read more...
    0 8
    • Scaper7
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scaper7, upon looking at the image it looks like your unit may have gone into into MIDICTL mode after performing the update, in this instance you will need to change the operation mode back to MC.
      To do this hold the SELECT button on CH1 while powering up the device, use the encoders to select the correct operating mode.
      • Apr 15
    • Scaper7
      Scaper7

Thanks Chris. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the issue. Unit remains the same in all modes.

Should LEDs come on on power up?

• Apr 16
    • Scaper7
      DaveMorrison What DAW are you connected to? The DAW is responsible for lighting LEDs, scribble strips, and controlling faders. This what my X-Touch looks like until I load a project. Which interface are you using to connect to your DAW (USB, MIDI DIN, or Network)? My first X-Touch had a bad network port, but the MIDI and USB interfaces were fine.
      • Apr 17
  • New
    MikeJorden
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-15

What is happening with Service Requests in the US? I have seen several posts recently where Service Requests are not being updated.

My own situation is that I have an X-Touch Extender than needs repair. I placed the original request on 3/28 (CAS-582953-P5W8X8) and had an email response on 4/1. I replied with the requested information, but since then, nothing, dispite sending several email replies and additional posts in the Community.

Please can someone at MusicGroup look into my and other outstanding Service Requests?

read more...
    0 8
    • MikeJorden
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeJorden, thank you for your post, I have requested our Service Department to provide updates on your case number CAS-582953-P5W8X8. They will reply via the case. Thank you
      • Apr 17
  • New
    Christian55555
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Is it possible to have the select buttons on the X-touch select channels on the Xair edit app? and the same in reverse when you mouse to another channel on the Xair app, couldnt the select button on X-touch light up on the approproiate channel?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    jguitarz13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Don't shoot the noob, but i recently added an XTouch-One to my setup. i run Reaper and the unit works fine I'm able to do everything I want with it however, The issue is when i play a track the audio coming out of my monitors is not in sync with the curser. i have to reboot my interface then it's fine for a a pass or two. if i stop to do any editing it goes out of sync. When it is working, the audio will randomly start to crackle and distort. I lowered the buffer rate from 512 to 256 didn't help. Maybe it should go lower to 128 not sure. 

By the way this all goes away when i unhook the XTouch. I have no audio issues whatsoever unless i hook up the controller. 

I have a windows system with 32gb of ram and my interface is a Tascam US-1641 I know its an older unit but it always worked with no problems. 

Any sugestions would greatly be appreciated

read more...
    0 13
    • jguitarz13
      NicJonesMT Hi Jguitarz13.
      I've not heard of this happening before.
      Would it be possible for you to submit a tech support ticket? Please click support at the top of the page and then scroll down to the Tech support option.
      If you coould provide as much information on your setup as possible this would be extremely helpful (For example, all devices being used, USB ports (2.0/3.0), tested with a different machine, tested with a blank project with just a click, Changed project settings (Buffer and sample rate)).
      • Apr 6
Go to page