Statistics

207,533 members
79,615 posts
  • New
    Volkant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Hi, i have behringer bcr2000. When i turn on it, "Load" text appears on screen and only store and learn buttons are light. 

The device does not respond at all. Sometimes all lights are on or 888888 characters are displayed on the screen, but mostly the load screen is displayed. 

I can not use the device in any way. What can I do?

read more...
    0 1
    • Volkant
      DavidKnighton Hello Volkant,
      Is the device previously owned or have you yourself owned it for some time? Are you attempting to interface it to a DAW or instrument? You may want to submit a technical support request using the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Provide as much details on your setup, as well as any history with the device.
      • 6 hours ago
      • Bcr2000 "Load"problem
        Volkant I created a ticket so maybe I can get an answer sooner, I wrote it here too
        I took the device from a friend last week and he told me that it works without any problems He also sent a photo, but when I turn on the device, load text appears on the screen most of the time and I cannot do anything, sometimes the lights and the screen text change automatically I sent the youtube link, please watch it.
        • 5 hours ago
      • Bcr2000 "Load"problem
  • New
    rjsa31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

Any way to connect the x-touch controller with the x-touch extender for the mr-18? the controller connects - no problem all banks and channels - but I can't fond the right mode for the extender to connect and control the first 8 channels.

0 4
  • New
    mattkuto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

I recently purchased an X-Touch. It is on backorder and has not shipped yet. I had heard that the X-Touch does not work with the new Mac M1 Silicon computers. Does anyone know if it does or doesn't work? I will cancel my order and wait if it's not supported yet. If it makes a difference I use Logic in Rosetta mode. I had heard that there was a firmware update but don't know where to find it or how to install it. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

read more...
    0 5
  • FrankGNitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

How to color change ss in mcu does anyone one have any idea?

0 3
    • FrankGNitty
      DaveMorrison Short answer: You can't. Unless you want to send custom MIDI messages to the Xtouch, there is no color in MC and HUI modes (Only Xctl mode).
      • Jan 4
  • New
    gaillou11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Bonjour. Je viens de faire l acquisition d un Xtouch one. J ai fais le tour du net pour trouver une solution mais hélas. 

Je suis sur cubase 10.5 . Firmware 1.08. 

Je n arrive pas a assigner les 4 touches F1 F2 F3 F4 . Si quelqu'un sait comment se y prendre, je suis preneur. 

Cordialement

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Mumbojumbo70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Would any body know if the Behringer Motor 61 Keyboard controller will work as a controller with Garageband on an iMac desktop, please?

0 4
    • Mumbojumbo70
      DaveMorrison It should give you basic MIDI functionality because they are both USB class compliant. MC mode won't work because Garageband doesn't have that feature (Logic Pro does).
      • Jan 2
      • Behringer Motor 61 compatabiliity
        Mumbojumbo70 Thanks very much Dave. That's pretty much what I thought. I'll try running in midi mode and see if I can assign controls that way.
        • Jan 2
  • New
    lightspur13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

When I put my X-Touch in Mackie Mode, it works fine but when I switch it over to HUI, I get nothing. I noticed that when it is in HUI mode, the scribble scripts are completely blank, no line through the center. Is there a way to do a full factory reset or am I missing something? This used to work but just stopped.

Thanks

read more...
    0 15
    • lightspur13
      DaveMorrison I suppose you could reload the most recent firmware (via MIDI).
      • December 31, 2020
      • X-Touch HUI mode not functioning.
        lightspur13 That was my first thought so I upgraded the firmware from 1.15 to 1.21 to no avail.
        • Dec 31
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    islandbeard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Couple of issues..

Cant update firmware ( mine is 1.04).. Tried holding recording button and turn on, supposed to say "UP" but doesnt..

Most things work its seems except automatically following audio tracks even though its selected in preferences of Logic.

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    Izio72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

Salve,please have you keep spare parts for Behringer BCR2000?

This is the potentiometer with switch of the Bcr 2000. I am attaching pictures. If you also have a knob, you can add it to your purchase. I think the pot is 19/20Kohm, diameter 6mm and height 25mm: But surely you will have a pattern with part serial number.

Thanks

Fabrizio Danieli

read more...
    0 13
    • Izio72
      Nigel67 Hi Fabrizio, for spare parts, please go to the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom of the new page that opens and submit a spares ticket via the spares tab. A colleague will then be able to get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • December 14, 2020
      • Spare parts Bcr2000
        Izio72 Done, very thanks!
        • ·
        • December 15, 2020
Go to page