Statistics

306,003 members
190,348 posts
  • New
    kdent5210
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-23

i have a behringer x touch mini that im using with reaper. i have it set up in MC mode (klinke mod) and the main function not working is the plug in button. it lights up when i select a track that has an active plug in on it and flashes when i press it, but when i open the plug in none of the knobs control anything. am i missing something?

read more...
    0 11
    • kdent5210
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    jbkuhlman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-19

Is there a reason why the scribble strips have a function stated but yet the fader and/or dial do not provide to that function? (i.e. Select send button, strips show buses, faders and dial have to function.

0 14
  • New
    boxmasters
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hi there.

trying to figure out if there is a channel limit with x touch one.  because i can't get it to control anything past track number 40 in my session.  i keep banking but nothing.  also it doesn't jump to the channel i select unless it is in the bank of 8 that i'm in, but i have no idea how to tell what bank i'm in.

i like the little guy and like the build quality but will have to return if i can't figure out how to get it to work with more channels.

read more...
    0 7
    • boxmasters
      NicJonesMT Hi BoxMasters.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup and we can raise this with our Development team.
      It may also be worth contacting Avid to see if there is a limit of controllable HUI channels.
      • Jul 17
  • New
    strausstria0000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Behringer X Touch wount work properly. Firmware is updated, its also set in MC Mode with USB, but the faders wount work in LogicX (Logic is also updated on my M1 Mac-Mini), so I want to completely factory reset the X Touch, but I couldn't find a possibility how that works...So please tell me how can I factory the X Touch or ist it possible to put it back to the version that I had when I bought it?The transport Controls work, but the faders are not working and all of a sudden some buttons apear yellow such as the control-buttons. Also the Solo,Mute, Rex, Clip and Select-Buttons on the channels count work anymore...WTF can I do?Thx for your Help,Jakob

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 12
    • strausstria0000
      NicJonesMT Hi Strauusstri0000
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    MikeWazowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

I have an X Touch with an extender.

Connected to a Mac running Reaper, Setup as a Mackie Control Universal and Mackie Control Extender.

When pressing the Fader Bank Buttons left and right the X Touches only jump 8 channels in either direction, not the 16 to include the extender.
    To see then next page of 16 channels I need to double press the buttons. Is it possible to get it to jump 16 channels in each direction?

Thanks

read more...
    0 22
    • MikeWazowski
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeWazowski, thank you for your post, please consider that the Fader bank will operate in blocks of 8 faders so you will not be possible to jump more than that. For any other questions I would suggest following the link below to access a video guide to assist you on this configuration process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6SMDiN4itA Thank you
      • Jun 22
      • X Touch with Extender with Reaper
        MikeWazowski Thanks Pedro, in Logic pressing that button it know to move 16 faders as it knows the extender is there.
        • Jun 22
  • New
    Mekon50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I have a PMP4000 connected to Minidisc editing /recorder with a pair of C-3 condenser microphones operating through TC-Helicon Voicelife3 Extreme. having recorded a song (with music track) I have tried cancelling the voice on song when inputting to DAW, by the voice cancelling button on PMP4000. Nothing happens - any suggestions on what I am doing wrong. Be grateful for any suggestions 

read more...
    0 14
    • Mekon50
      NicJonesMT Hi Mekon50.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your setup.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    BadHeadDay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

I've been trying to get my BCR 2000 to connect to my (windows 10) computer, with a complete lack of sucess. I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with the firmware and drivers, and I've tried as many hints and tips as I can find.

But no luck, it's just turning up in my device manager as an unknown USB device?

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 10
    • BadHeadDay
      NicJonesMT Hi BadHeadDay.
      As the BCR2000 is a long discontinued product, we do not officially support its use with more recent operating systems.
      Here are a few things that you can check but as above, if this does not resolve the issue then it would be a compatibility issue.

•    Ensure all USB Drivers and BIOS for your Motherboard are up to date. 
      •    Reinstall the driver (Windows only). Right click it in Device Manager and select uninstall device. Disconnect and reconnect the BCR and it should reinstall. You may need to power cycle your PC.
      •    Connect the BCR directly to a 2.0 port on your motherboard (Avoid hubs or case ports). 
      •    Check that USB powersave settings are disabled. 
      •    Test with a different USB cable. 
      •    Test with a different computer.
      •    Remove any non-essential USB devices.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    MarkMc9999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I just got an X-Touch and connected to my X32-rack.  It is working as expected, but I notice that when a channel is on 0dB, the slider is not aligned with 0 on the X-Touch.

Is this a fault?  Can the sliders be calibrated?  I'm finding documentation on how to use and set-up the X-Touch very thin on the ground.

read more...
    0 30
  • New
    Houmer69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-31

Hello guys, noob here :) 

so, I bought this X-touch one and since I'm not a tech pro, I need an advice:

when clicking with mouse on channels 1 -8 in Reaper, the fader doesn't move according to the virtual mix fader levels, but when clicking on the channel 9, the fader on X-tocuh one adjusts, I assume because it's a different channel bank. How can I achieve that the X-touc one fader will react on every mouse-clicked channel in Reaper? just downloaded the 1.10 firmware update.

I read something about CSI stuff but as I said, I'm not that much into programming. Is there some way to make it work as described above? using the MC Reaper preset on X-touch One.

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    Fractalfill1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

hello

looking to buy an Behringer X-touch One, to use it with Ableton Live on OSX

Any issues with these, i know were with early firmware issues 

Not much info, allot on negative stuff from a few years ago

not much on youtube

Richard