Statistics

216,326 members
89,539 posts
  • New
    killerart666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

I'm owning a X32 Rack, a X Touch and using this with Reaper.
    So my question, i have been able to connect all so that I can control Reaper with the X Touch and also control my X32.
    But finally i would also like to see X32 mix on my second screen of my mac.
    Can i use the TP-Link TL-SG105E to connect all together?
    So Cat 5 from X Touch to TP-Link, Cat 5 from X32 to TP-Link and also Cat 5 from TP-Link to Mac ?

read more...
    0 20
    • killerart666
      RexBeckett Hi Vandamme, yes you can use an Ehernet switch to connect all the units on a single network. You would need to set each device to have a fixed (static) IP address in the same subnet. Alternatively you could use a router with the DHCP Server enabled. This would allow dynamic (DHCP issued) IP addresses.
      • November 16, 2020
      • A quick question ...
        killerart666 Hey , tried it this morning, and it works like a charm.
        Super thx for helping me out
        • November 17, 2020
  • New
    Ch1cc0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16
    Hello, I am an owner of XR18. it's a great mixer. soon the xtouch controller will have to arrive.
    What is the best way to connect the above devices so that xtouch controls Xr18 and Cubase at the same time (by pressing a button)?
    For example connect USB to PC and midi cables to XR18?
    Thanks in advance and best regards
    read more...
    0 24
    • Ch1cc0
      RexBeckett Hello Enrico, it can be connected as you describe. A better way is to connect the X-Touch to the XR18 through the Ethernet port. This is easier if you already have a network switch or router connected to the XR18's Ethernet port.

The options are explained in the Firmware Version 1.15 Release Notes which you can download by clicking on Software on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B1X
      • November 16, 2020
    • Ch1cc0
      Ch1cc0 thank you so much!
      • November 16, 2020
  • New
    BEMills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

Where do I find information on how to map buttons and knobs on the x-touch?  I'm using it with a DAW and not all of the buttons/knobs are assigned. I'd like to add some functionality.

0 16
    • BEMills
      DaveMorrison All mapping for the full-sized X-Touch console is done within (and only in) the DAW. The X-Touch has no programmability (other the the Mode selection). Which DAW are you using?
      • November 15, 2020
      • X Touch Mapping
        BEMills Dave,
        • November 15, 2020
      • X Touch Mapping
        BEMills Dave, I was kind of afraid of that. We are using Harrison MixBus. We chose it because it functions really well as a , well, a mixer, and that's what we wanted. No doing any recording or mastering, just mixing it for a live stream.
        • November 15, 2020
    • BEMills
      DaveMorrison From the MixBus manual "Mixbus can use controls directly by using “MIDI Learn”. With this method, you tell Mixbus exactly what control you want to adjust on-screen, and then you turn your physical controller to “assign” it to that knob."
      You may be able to map those unassigned buttons using this method. It might even work even when in MCU Mode. Otherwise, Remap everything???
      • November 15, 2020
  • New
    BEMills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I'm trying to build a custom fader bank on the X-touch. I can put one together by selecting the "user" button on the far right side of the unit and then highlighting tracks on my DAW, but how do I save that setting?

0 18
  • New
    pastorcis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

How can I program F1 to F4 keys in xtouch one with cubase 10.5? Thanks

0 11
  • New
    Brunoph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hello friends! I have the following problem: the power board of my BCF2000 is burning fuses and won't turn on anymore ... Where can I buy another board, or get it fixed? I tried to get the service manual, but Behringer does not provide it ... And there is no authorized assistance in Brazil .... Does anyone have experience with this equipment? If I knew the voltages coming out of the board, I would be able to fix it ... Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    FrankGNitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10
    all software available I'm working in lax also I need to register my product
    0 23
    • FrankGNitty
      RexBeckett Hi Khiry, to register your purchase: At the top of this page, click Support and then select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.

You can download the software by clicking on Software on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B3L
      • November 10, 2020
  • New
    DanKurruptBrant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Hello I'm having a problem with my x touch controller it won't power on . I was working with it in logic x as I always do and it just died , won't power on at all . I've tried in different plugs to see if it was a fault with a socket but it's the controller itself that's died . I've tried contacting support twice but am not getting a response . It's only 11 months old 

read more...
    0 28
    • DanKurruptBrant
      leah Hello Dan,

I've located your cases and will be responding to you directly.

Thanks!
      • November 9, 2020
    • DanKurruptBrant
      DanKurruptBrant Thank you look forward to your reply
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    TheEngraver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

Hi, I just bought X-Touch Compact. On the internet I found only a quick start guide, and on YouTube there are no videos with detailed explanations. Is there a complete guide for setting up the Compact with Cubase? I need to use it with the faders mapped via Behringer's Editing Software. What I need is to create a preset where the 8 faders control the CC11 on 8 different channels (this is just an example). I created this preset but I can't get it to work. Among other things, if I use the standard mode in the software I can map everything, but in MC mode I can't. But unfortunately I can't find a guide or tutorial (even video). Can anyone help me? Thanks.

read more...
    0 24
    • TheEngraver
      john0121 Hi Corrardo, if you using the X Touch Compact in MC mode then this is a fixed protocol, it's a emulation of Mackie Protocol and can't be changed in the X Touch. So if you want to use your own settings then it needs to be in Standard mode- you can then either use the MIDI editor to change control parameters or Cubase MIDI learn function. If you need more help with this then I would recommend to submit a technical support ticket via the support button.
      • November 1, 2020
    • TheEngraver
      TheEngraver Thanks. Yes, I know. I don't know anything about Mackie Control because this is my first time using external hardware with Cubase. I hope that with the MC standard there is the possibility to edit the Compact from within Cubase. Meanwhile I use it in Standard mode. The problem is that the editing software is not very intuitive and I can't find a detailed guide on the internet. The Readme file present in the Software folder only gives some indication. For non-English speakers like me it is difficult to understand certain things. For example, the difference between "fader-foot" and "fader-touch". Also I would like to know if once a channel is assigned to a fader there is the possibility to change channel on the fly, perhaps with the corresponding knob. Do you know if there is a detailed guide to using this software?
      • November 4, 2020
  • New
    ChrisSaunders
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-30

I emailed Behringer support about this ages ago but never got a reply. Fir the past few months, when I press the Channel select buttons, the track numbers in the display window don't change until I've cycled through to the next bank. 

I used to be able to press the Channel select buttons and the window would display the track individually rather than showing '1' before moving to '9'. 

I'm using Windows 10 and the original firmware update because I prefer it. I need the window to display the actual track I'm on and not just what bank that track is part of. With a single fader CS like the X-Touch One, it's vital to see what track number you have selected. 

If anyone has a fix, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks 

read more...
    0 15
    • ChrisSaunders
      john0121 Hi Chris, sorry you didn't get a reply. Can you let me know the case number you received (CAS-XXXXX-XXXXX) and I can look into this for you.

You don't specify the DAW you're using and I would suggest to be operating on the latest firmware as best practice, it will include optimisations and bug fixes.
      • November 1, 2020
      • Channel select not displaying on X-Touch One, a only the banks
        ChrisSaunders Hi Matthew. The previous case number was CAS-144246-S6F5T8. My DAW is Reaper. The old firmware worked fine until a few days ago when I reinstalled Win 10. I'll update the firmware and see if that fixes it but it worked fine previously with the older firmware. I'll update and let you know. Cheers
        • November 2, 2020
        john0121 Hi Chris, I found your case in our system, I had replied to you myself on the 6th october. Have a look in your spam/junk folder and drop me a reply we can go from there. Thanks
        • November 4, 2020
        ChrisSaunders Hi John, thanks for getting back to me. I don't have any emails regarding this from the date you mentioned either in my inbox or junk folder, so I am unable to read your reply. Anyway, I updated the firmware to v 1.07 but still no joy. The channel buttons don't change the track number in the assignment window, just the track name in the LED. Any ideas?
        • November 7, 2020
    • ChrisSaunders
      john0121 This can't be fixed in the X-Touch ONE. The way it works (using the MCU protocol) it relies on messages sent from Reaper and if Reaper isn't sending the required data then the change would need to be made in the software.
      • November 10, 2020
        ChrisSaunders Dang. It always used to work. I guess Cuckos and the Reaper developers removed that function in an update for some inexplicable reason. Seems weird though, to remove functionality. Does Reaper use a different protocol than other DAWs? Because there seems to be fewer functions available when using the SX-Touch One with Reaper than with other DAWs. Thanks for the reply too
        • November 16, 2020
        john0121 All DAWs implement Mackie Protocol in slightly different ways, this is what accounts for different overlays on controllers such as the X TOUCH as the same button will have a different operation in Cubase compared to Logic for example.
        • November 16, 2020
Go to page