Statistics

306,000 members
190,345 posts
  • New
    LooneyJetman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I bought an XR-18 and X-Touch which were delivered today.  I noticed that the right-hand digit of the timecode display is missing the middle bar, so for example an 8 effectively shows as a 0.  I doubt there is much that I can do and will be contacting the seller tomorrow to start the return process and get it swapped over.  Obviously not a major problem, but I wondered if this was a common fault?

The image below demonstrates the problem - the number on the right should be a 6.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    ansolas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

Is there somewhere a Changelog for the Behringer X-Touch and extender Firmware?

1 31
    • ansolas
      JonBackman I was wondering the same about the v1.10 firmware for the X-touch One. There was a changelog for v1.07 but not for v1.10.
      • Aug 26
  • New
    MikeJorden
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-27

I have an issue with the first 3 faders on one of my X-Touch Extenders. The faders don't set the channel volume. Instead, after I move them they jump back to their original position. All other 21 faders work as expected.

My setup:

Apple Mac Pro 2013 (trash can)

Logic Pro X

X-Touch + 2x X-Touch Extenders connected via Ethernet (also tried by USB but got the same issue).

X-Touch and one X-Touch Extender work as expected. Without Automation turned on, I can move the fader and the channel level in Logic Pro changes. However, for the first 3 faders on the second X-Touch Extender when I move the fader, the channel volume does not change. When I release the fader, after a second, it jumps back to its original setting. Faders 4-8 work fine.

It seems to be device dependent - I have swapped the 2 extenders and also the X-Touch to control the first 3 channels in Logic Pro and the issue always follows the one X-Touch Extender, not the Channels in Logic Pro.

I've just upgraded all 3 devices to the latest firmware 1.22. No changes.

As it looks to be hardware related, is there a way to Hard Reset an X-Touch Extender? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks, Mike.

read more...
    0 19
    • MikeJorden
      NicJonesMT Hi Mike.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. From there we will be able to advise you further.
      • Mar 28
      • X-Touch Extender Logic Pro X Fader Issue
        MikeJorden Hello Nic, I have a Support Ticket created. I replied to the email but have not heard anything for a week. I have sent two follow-up emails, but have not had any reply. My ticket# is CAS-582953-P5W8X8. Can you check what is going on? Thanks.
        • Apr 6
  • New
    tazzboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-21

Hello I was wondering can you hook more than 4 Behringer X-touch touch extender via the ethernet port and if so what ethernet hub do you recommend doing this with ?

0 20
    • tazzboy
      NicJonesMT Hi Tazzboy.
      Yes you can use more than 4 but it is dependent on your DAW. Some DAW's will limit you to a set number of controllers. If I remember rightly Pro Tools will only allow 4 HUI controllers at the same time.

I'd recommend you check with the DAW developer before you jump in Purchasing Multiple Extenders.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    troutstudio
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-19

Does anyone here use an X Touch One with Cubase (11) and if so, when you select a track at unity (0.0) does the fader on the X Touch match this? Because mine does not. Latest firmware - 1.10. Thanks very much.

0 6
  • New
    GiampGes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-18
    For all Behringer BCR2000 owners I made this Javascript integration with the remote midi API, which allows you to control everything inside CUBASE12 and NUENDO, taking advantage of new midi remote functionality.

You can download it on the official Steinberg forum:

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    tschepp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

Hi,

Using Cubase 12 and the Xtouch one for control.  I am Behringer has a template for Cubase which works for most of the features.

However, I am unable, (or I don't know how) to assign the F1, F2, F3, F4 buttons to anything.  I can't even get Cubase to recognize that I'm touching a button on the XTO in Midi remote section, (this is where you can set any button of a Midi controller to any function in Cubase).

I know I may be confusing Midi controller with this DAW controller, but is there a way to assign the 4 blank F buttons on the XTO to actions in Cubase?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

On a side note, Behringer, please use a larger font on your templates!  In a dim studio, I can't read anything.  I had to use a label maker so I could clearly see the functions. (PIC)

read more...
    0 720
    • tschepp
      fschilder same issue - following.....
      • Mar 28
    • tschepp
      tschepp I was able to program every button to exactly what I wanted by adding a Generic Controller and creating a row of buttons and assigning each of them to a key command. Pretty easy, but neither company will give you any directions.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Triglyph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

MacOS 12.2.1. Audition 22.2.0.61. Mac Pro. Behringer BCF2000.

How can I get the BCF to connect to Audition as a control surface?

0 51
  • New
    mrreamer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

I have tried connecting via the line in on channel 1, and via channels 2/3 using a lightning to jack cable, and also via a bluetooth receiver connected into the line in on channel 1, and via channels 2/3.

With either connection I am getting a repeated clashing sound throughout the tune, which isn't there otherwise.

I have used the same lightning to jack cable to connect directly to my amp, and I have also connected to the amp using bluettoth.

The clashing sound is not present when connected directly to the amp, only when connected to the mixer.

I am not talking about distortion, or feedback. It sounds like kick drum and a snare, repeated at regular intervals throughout the tune.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

read more...
    0 13
    • mrreamer
      PedroRodrigues Hi mrreamer, thank you for your post, I would suggest to use a Y RCA to 1/8 jack cable,(as per image) to connect to your jack to lightning cable adaptor, this should follow by connecting the RCA side of the cable to your XENYX 502 RCA input, (as per image). Please check if this way you still have the same issues you have described on this post. Thank you
      • Feb 17
    • mrreamer
      mrreamer

I was going to try this (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003OSUY8I/) - would it do the same job or you think I have to use the RCA input to get rid of the issue?

• Feb 17
    • mrreamer
      mrreamer

I have purchased this (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B2HP1FY) to connect the lightning -> jack cable into the RCA inputs on the mixer

• Feb 17
  • New
    GTRBuster
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-13

Bought a new X Touch but it dodn't come with any overlays.  

Does anyone have one for Reaper or even a blank one they're not using?

0 17
Go to page