Statistics

305,509 members
189,818 posts
  • New
    meshica7
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hello everyone

I am new to X Touch and primarrily use it in Logic but also with Studio One and Tracktion. I noticed that the CONTROL key in the MODIFY set of keys stays engaged when I am in Logic. No matter what I do I cannot get it to turn. Pressing the other 3 MODIFY keys does not do anything. So I am assuming that this is affecting any mapping I am trying to do to the FUNCTION keys as well. I am not 100% sure but I do not suspect that this is normal as I did not see this happening in Studio One or Tracktion.

I see that someone else posted a similiar question 2 yrs ago but never recieved a response. Any ideas?

Thanx everyone!

Juan

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    gregory6d
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Is there any option to have custom user layer on X-Touch with a X-Air mixer like in iPad remote application. Fader 1-2 Input 1-2, fader 3-4 maybe FX returns and so on? Any plans for it? It would be really great feature for X-Touch

0 28
    • gregory6d
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. No, this is not possible. You can rearrange your input channels by changing the input sources in the software, but it would not be practical for FX returns.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    Malou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Bonjour à tout le monde, je viens d'acheter un pédalier contrôleur MIDI FCB1010 de Behringer pour l'utiliser avec le logiciel d'orgue virtuel Hauptwerk et une carte son Saffire Pro24. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me documenter sur la configuration à adapter pour que tout fonctionne correctement ? car ici en Europe il n'existe pratiquement rien sur le sujet .

Merci beaucoup à celui ou celle qui pourra m'aider.

Très cordialement                   Robert 

read more...
    0 12
    • Malou
      Dale_M There is a very good video showing the FCB1010 with DAW (Abelton in this example) I am sorry that it is is English though. https://youtu.be/wO3XD_HU-tE however for information on your Saffire PRO 24 you will need to contact Focusrite.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    meshica7
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Hello folks!

I know that the X Touch One comes with a variety of overlays for certain DAWs and protocols. Does Behringer *or anyone, for that matter) offer overlays for the X Touch?Will the X Touch One overlays work on the X Touch? I am specifically looking for a Logic Pro overlay.

read more...
    0 33
  • New
    Akrinos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-01

Hi, has anyone been able to get the BCF2000 to work with Logic on a M1 mac?
    It's reckonized, but nothing works as it used to!

I'm out of solutions on my hand, tried several things, but no results.

Thanks for helping me out!

0 181
    • Akrinos
      Paul_Vannatto Did you try different USB ports on the M1? Try a different USB cable. Also make sure you aren't going through a hub.
      • Jan 1
  • New
    KCD53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Recently received x touch Firmware 1.21

Using it with Logic 10.6.1 running on an iMac Monterey 12.1

Faders on touch will not move faders on Logic. Any solutions?

0 49
  • New
    DJMaytag
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-28

Anyone have any documention on what's new? I just updated and it brought my X-Touch from 1.21 & 1.04 to 1.22 & 1.06. Nothing was noted as to what was new though.

4 176
    • DJMaytag
      DavidThomson1 Must admit, they are getting very sloppy releasing firmware updates for a lot of devices and not publicising exactly what the new firmware does or fixes etc.
      • December 28, 2021
      • What's new in X-Touch/X-Touch Extender firmware 1.22?
        simmonds01 +1 to that, at a minimum it should have release note, and the upgrade procedure in with the release
        • Jan 20
  • New
    BassWaves
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-25

The customer service at Music Tribe is horrible!!! No Way to contact the PARTS DEPT. No return emails or anything from this company!!

All I need is a REAR Input/Tweeter Control Panel for the BUGERA BT210TS BASS CAB. Price including shipping. 

How hard is it to get this across to the folks at Music Tribe? 

read more...
    0 15
    • BassWaves
      Paul_Vannatto You have to click on Support (above) and go to the Spare Parts where you fill in a form to create a ticket.
      • December 25, 2021
  • New
    atouchofmusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-21

Hello

I have new lap top with Monterey OS. Logic latest version. 

My X-touch control surface do not work properly. Communciation seems to be only one way from X-touch to Software.

Information from Logic are not reaching X-touch (display does not show anything, feader position does not update and so on).

Any one can tell me where is the issue?

read more...
    0 24
    • atouchofmusic
      DaveMorrison I often have to restart my X-Touch so I can both send and receive data. Sometimes I have to delete the control surfaces (Mackie) profile (Icon???) when I can't connect.
      I'm running Monterey with the latest version Logic. I'm running an intel machine though.
      • December 21, 2021
  • New
    dooft12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Hi, need some help on how to factory reset my X Touch. 

Seen on internet about the method to reset X Touch Compact, but the full size X touch dont have the layer button as the X touch compact. 

Thanks in advance.

D

2 934
Go to page