Statistics

216,323 members
89,535 posts
  • SimonLee
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-25

X-Touch Compact cannot control XR12 via X Air Edit software, but adjustments on software can be responsed and synchronized on X-Touch Compact, it used to be working both ways, did anyone came across recently? How to solve? Thanks!

0 24
    • SimonLee
      RexBeckett Check that Midi Rx is enabled on the XR12. Using XAir Edit, this is on the Setup -> Audio/Midi tab. Otherwise, check that both Midi cables are good and connected correctly.
      • September 25, 2020
  • yamayama
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Can X touch operate some control numbers at the same time?

For example expression(cc11), volume(cc7), breathe(cc2).

0 27
    • yamayama
      DavidKnighton Hello Hajime Yamamoto,
      I know Logic has a midi map feature, where you can literally map any digital parameter to a control in Logic. I do not know if you can map the controller if it's already being used as a HUI control device, because you would end up with some overlapping controls.
      • September 24, 2020
  • juanelo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22
    Hi, I have purchased and installed an xtouch one to use with my Cubase Pro. I have updated it to firmware version 1.07 successfully. When I control from the xtouch, midi commands are executed that I hear as sounds on the track. Sure it is a configuration problem but I have not found the solution. Could someone help me? .... Thank you ....
    read more...
    0 15
    • juanelo
      DaveMorrison The MIDI commands from the X-touch are probably triggering a sound module. I had a similar type of problem. I solved it by changing the Base MIDI channel on the offending synth to channel 3 or 4. Are you using any hardware synths?
      • September 22, 2020
      • I hear as sounds on the tracks
        juanelo Hi Dave Morrison, I'm not using a synthesizer, though I think it wouldn't matter. I solved the problem by changing the controller from the "All MIDI Inputs" list in Cubase. Thank you very much for your interest and answer me! ...
        • September 23, 2020
  • geoffpackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I use iFCB OS X to control my FCB1010 through Amplitbe 4. I have recently upgraded to Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 and iFCB OS X no longer works or runs on this OS.

I have looked at the developers website and they are no longer going to upgrade it as they say the FCB1010 is an old product (even though I have recently bought one brand new).

Is there any other software contrller I could use to control the FCB and through Amplitube 4?

read more...
    0 88
    • geoffpackman
      DavidKnighton Hello geoffpackman,
      I would reckon that the iFCB software is a 32 bit application. With the release of Catalina also came the demise of support for 32 bit applications. This has caused many developers to throw in the towel on their product. I do not see any software available from Music Tribe, however I did stumble upon a website called https://mountainutilities.eu/fcb1010 and they say their version of the software FCB1010 Manager 2.2.0 for macOS is 64 bit and compatible with Catalina right on the first line. To my knowledge, this software is not endorsed by Music Tribe, so download at your own risk. Do some research on the topic and see if this download is worth it.
      • September 17, 2020
    • geoffpackman
      Nigel67 Have you tried joining the FCB1010 Users Group and asking what everyone there uses to control their unit?
      https://fcb1010.groups.io/g/main
      • September 17, 2020
  • geoffpackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I use iFCB OS X to control my FCB1010 through Amplitbe 4. I have recently upgraded to Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 and iFCB OS X no longer works or runs on this OS.

I have looked at the developers website and they are no longer going to upgrade it as they say the FCB1010 is an old product (even though I have recently bought one brand new).

Is there any other software contrller I could use to control the FCB and through Amplitube 4?

read more...
    0 21
  • geoffpackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

read more...
    0 6
  • geoffpackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

read more...
    0 32
  • romainr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14
    Hello,
    I just bought an xtouch controller, everything works but the faders do not line up. When starting LogicPro, some go to 0, and others go to -10db (while the software is indeed at 0). Is there a software or a manipulation that allows to calibrate them?
    thank you in advance
    read more...
    0 133
  • Baraki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

Hello~.

As indicated in the title, I am having trouble figuring out how to control fx parameters using the fader or the rotary encoder of X-touch One.

When I try midilearn in Reaper, the midi signal from the device does not get recognized.
    I have a midi keyboard with faders and knobs and when I move one of them, Reaper picks up the signal alright.

So, I am speculating it is perhaps a matter of selecting the right mode of X-touch one, but not succeeding as of now.

If anybody can show me the proper way of going about it, I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance and have a great day!

read more...
    0 30
  • Mtlmusicman
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-03

Hey all, 

I am curious as to how many X-Touch Extenders can I cascade together after my X-Touch?

I've seen three done but can you do more (5 or 6 units for example?)

Thoughts??

Cheers!!

M

read more...
    0 19
    • Mtlmusicman
      Nigel67 Hi Mario. Connecting to the X-Touch via USB, i.e daisy chaining the USbs together, the maximum will be 254 devices as this is the maximum number the protocol allows. Connecting via ethernet using a Hub, is limitless. Hope this answers your question.
      • September 3, 2020
      • How many X-Touch Extenders can I cascade together?
        Mtlmusicman Hi Nigel, It certainly does! Thanks so much!
        • September 3, 2020
Go to page