Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    alakkis
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-07

Hi I have been running the Xtouch with 2 x extenders, with firmware 1.15. I'm always mixing and usually have a lot of tracks to mix, I got these xtouch not to mix with a mouse. I mix on Logic 10.4.8 and the xtouch's are connected via ethernet, because when connected via USB I face a lot of problems when the 2 extenders are connected. 

Here is my dilema, sometimes when I move a fader, example track 4 and suddenly another random fader moves either another track or a bus and and I have to go looking for which other random fader moves, this throws the mix off all the time. This really hinders my work flow and I have to go back to the mouse (which is the reason I needed a DAW controller to avoid using the mouse) for stability. I believe there is a new firmware update 1.22 (which I have not updated yet). I thought I would ask on how to fix this issue? Thanks for your time

read more...
    0 8
    • alakkis
      NicJonesMT Hi Alakkis.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible and screenshots of your control surface setup menu in Logic.
      • Sep 9
  • New
    Thieson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-08-27

Hi all,

Just got a X Touch One to use in a simple home studio setup. Using it with Logix Pro X.
    Question though:
    Is it possible to make the setup that the X Touch is functioning normally, but when I open a plugin window the buttons (but especially the rotary encoder) gets a different assignment as long as the plugin window is active?

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    JonBackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

I just got an X-touch One to use with Reaper and I quickly noticed that the 'follow selected track' function does not work in Reaper. This is a real workflow killer when you only have 1 fader!

It can 'follow selected bank' (i.e if I select track 11 with my mouse the X-touch One automatically shows track 9, the first track in that bank) in MC Reap mode, but it can't do 'follow selected track'. If you change over to MC Std 'follow selected track' works perfectly, but then neither the <Ch> buttons, Function buttons or the Undo button works.

I can't imagine it being a huge problem to get this to work properly in MC Reap mode since it works fine in MC Std mode (and it also seem to work fine in all other modes for all the other DAWs). Please, please, please fix this with the next firmware update! This could literally be the perfect DAW controller for Reaper, but 'follow selected track' is such an essential functionality that it almost becomes useless without it.

(Btw: if you want me to submit a technical support ticket, what should I select in the Symptoms L1, Symptoms L2 and Symptoms fields/drop-down menus?)

Win 10 21H2 19044.1889

Intel i7-8559u

Reaper 6.67

X-touch One firmware v1.10

read more...
    0 6
    • JonBackman
      PedroRodrigues Hi JonBackman, thank you for your post, please ponder that unfortunately Reaper, when it comes to Track Selection and their respective implementation under the MC protocol is really just geared up for an 8-channel controller not to single channel, this is related to the way Reaper’s Track Select works.
      Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this from our side with regards to Mc Control.

If Reaper update this in future then we will be happy to re-visit for a future firmware release.
      Please consider researching for Surface device Reaper extensions, such as "DrivenByMoss4Reaper", "Klinke" and "CSI" .
      These might help you with integrating the X-Touch One and to define a workflow that meets your workflow desires, heavily depending on the dedicated task they want to accomplish.
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Aug 26
  • New
    strausstria0000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Behringer X Touch wount work properly. Firmware is updated, its also set in MC Mode with USB, but the faders wount work in LogicX (Logic is also updated on my M1 Mac-Mini), so I want to completely factory reset the X Touch, but I couldn't find a possibility how that works...So please tell me how can I factory the X Touch or ist it possible to put it back to the version that I had when I bought it?The transport Controls work, but the faders are not working and all of a sudden some buttons apear yellow such as the control-buttons. Also the Solo,Mute, Rex, Clip and Select-Buttons on the channels count work anymore...WTF can I do?Thx for your Help,Jakob

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 12
    • strausstria0000
      NicJonesMT Hi Strauusstri0000
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    MikeWazowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

I have an X Touch with an extender.

Connected to a Mac running Reaper, Setup as a Mackie Control Universal and Mackie Control Extender.

When pressing the Fader Bank Buttons left and right the X Touches only jump 8 channels in either direction, not the 16 to include the extender.
    To see then next page of 16 channels I need to double press the buttons. Is it possible to get it to jump 16 channels in each direction?

Thanks

read more...
    0 18
    • MikeWazowski
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeWazowski, thank you for your post, please consider that the Fader bank will operate in blocks of 8 faders so you will not be possible to jump more than that. For any other questions I would suggest following the link below to access a video guide to assist you on this configuration process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6SMDiN4itA Thank you
      • Jun 22
      • X Touch with Extender with Reaper
        MikeWazowski Thanks Pedro, in Logic pressing that button it know to move 16 faders as it knows the extender is there.
        • Jun 22
  • New
    MarkMc9999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I just got an X-Touch and connected to my X32-rack.  It is working as expected, but I notice that when a channel is on 0dB, the slider is not aligned with 0 on the X-Touch.

Is this a fault?  Can the sliders be calibrated?  I'm finding documentation on how to use and set-up the X-Touch very thin on the ground.

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Fractalfill1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

hello

looking to buy an Behringer X-touch One, to use it with Ableton Live on OSX

Any issues with these, i know were with early firmware issues 

Not much info, allot on negative stuff from a few years ago

not much on youtube

Richard

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    FranzRoss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

Hi there,

I'm looking for an overlay to use on my XTouch running Cakewalk by Bandlab. I can see in this video https://youtu.be/l-8VO1vpc7U that there used to be such overlay in this forum, in a thread called "X Touch and Sonar" by Marius Bowitz, posted on 11-25-2015, but now is nowhere to be found. Any idea where to get such file? Unfortunately the design in this link https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/10931-anybody-have-a-behringer-x-touch-and-want-a-cakewalk-overlay/ doesn't match the functions for Cakewalk as it advertises.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Chile!

read more...
    0 54
    • FranzRoss
      GaryHiggins Sadly a HUGE amount of info appears to have been lost. Switching over to this new forum did the trick. Many hours of help and effort by old (and wise) users gone. Sorry. I may have some files somewhere still and will look for them. I sold my Xtouch but I probably kept the files somewhere...may take some time to locate....
      • May 23
  • New
    thomearl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

I have an XTouch Compact in MC mode with Logic Pro X on Monterey OS running thru Rosetta. Whenever I touch a fader on the XTouch Compact, either the instrument plugin or the FX plugin will pop open on my monitor. How do I stop this from happening??? I know there's a preference in Logic that let's you turn off Touching fader selects track, but I don't want it turned off. I want to be able to have track selection follow whichever fader I touch, but I don't need to open up the instrument plugin every time either. Please tell me this is possible to do, otherwise a HUGE flaw. Does this occur with the regular XTouch or Xtouch one as well?

read more...
    0 23
    • thomearl
      NicJonesMT Hi Thomearl.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please ensure you provide a detailed description of your setup and software option and we will then be able to assist you further.
      • May 8
  • New
    meshica7
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-28

Where can I find a list of my registered Behringer products?

0 23
Go to page