Statistics

254,240 members
131,906 posts
  • New
    shmengie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi All:

Just got my X-Touch One yesterday. First thing I did was upgrade the firmware (to 1.07). I see that when I switch the fader to Master, the LCD turns off. Is that right? I would have assumed it would change to Master instead of turning off. Just checking.

Thanks for humoring a noob...

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ToddClemmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

I am using an X-Touch with a XR18

Updated my brand new X-Touch from 1.12 to 1.21
    Used MIDI-OX

After reboot all my faders fly to the top as soon as a channel is adjusted on my XR18.
    They won't move back unless I pull them down.
    All other controls seem to work normal

I am using X-Air 1.7

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    derschulz20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

dear knowing folks! i bought an m1 Mac Mini in February 2021 and did some tracking with Reaper and X-Touch - no issues: all LEDs were working, scribble strips showing track names, faders operated as expected. 

October 2021: no LEDs anymore, no track names and faders on 0 or moving to 0!!!! But still working on as they should on an old Win Laptop 

On the Behringer product page there is a firmware 1.21, so i tried to update - not with the M1 but with my older Lenovo Win10 Laptop unfortunately no success: the x-touch display read "1.21    1.04", but nothing works and the encoder LEDs showing "full left"

Is 1.21 really the latest firmware? 

I don´t know why it was working before and i don´t have a clue how to make it working again!

read more...
    0 14
    • derschulz20
      PedroRodrigues Hi derschulz20, thank you for your post please consider that the latest firmware for the X-TOUCH is in fact 1.21.
      The process to update is the following:
      Please follow the link below to download the latest firmware for your unit.

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B1X

Windows users can use SendSX for sending the update file to the controller.

Steps to update the firmware:
      Keep DISPLAY button pressed during power-on
      Connect X-TOUCH to computer via USB
      Use any MIDI SysEx dumper to send the update file (.syx), don't send faster than standard MIDI rate.

-SendSX or MIDI-OX on Windows recommended

-Snoize SysEx Librarian on OSX recommended

Cycle power after the dump has been sent

Confirm the firmware version by holding down the DISPLAY button during power on and you are ready to proceed with the connection process of your preferred mixer.
      Concerning the issue you have reported on your M1 Mac I would advise you to contact Apple directly as the new architecture released on the M1 may create issues on units developed for the Intel Chip architecture that is no longer used and any information on this matter is exclusive provided by Apple. Thank you
      • Oct 15
      • X-touch firmware
        derschulz20

@PedroRodrigues: thank you, unfortunately idid what U told me before and I did it again

• Oct 15
    • derschulz20
      derschulz20 but no success!
      • Oct 15
    • derschulz20
      derschulz20 I tried to update exakt as Pedro described, used a Win PC an a M1 Mac Mini, tried different USB cabel on different USB ports with different software and different transmission speeds -> the above picture is what i get. Looks like my unit is not able to run firmware 1.21! At least it is possible to step back to 1.15.
      • Oct 15
  • New
    Tango24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Hi,

Ive seen some vids on how to do it with Logic but since i only need to controll my MR-18, I dont have software at this stage. How do I replace the Function buttons with Bus 1,2,3,4 etc?

Thanks

Todd

0 5
  • New
    Toinou75011
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hey ! 

I'm a VJ and I'd like to buy a Behringer X Touch for my lives showq, but I don't know if this product is compatible with Resolume Arena ? 

Does anyone here use this controller for video ? 

Tx ! 

0 9
  • New
    JDLX
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Hi ! hI! I am an owner of the DAW Presonus Studio One 5.4 I would like to ask something about Behringer X touch one. Many users on the internet say that when you select a track from the x touch one , the track is not selected on the mixer of Studio One. Is this problem fixed with the latest firmware update(1.8) ( I have not bought x touch  one yet)

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    studiorecording
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-28

The X-Touch 8 channel, the X-Touch One both work fine. But the extender will not show text.

I have 2 extenders and both exhibit the same results.

0 9
  • New
    Bru1978
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi!

Is not possible use the editor with x-touch one. Why not for the x-touch one and yes for the mini?

Can I assign parametrers in pro tools?

Thanks!

Frank

0 14
    • Bru1978
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bru1978 have you tried all the steps present on the video below : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgATdD_GsZo Thank you
      • Sep 28
    • Bru1978
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bru1978 please also consider that there are a few compatibility issues with Hui base controllers and Pro Tools 2020-12
      • Sep 28
    • Bru1978
      Bru1978

Thanks Pedro for the reply! My x-touch one works fine in pro tools with the pro tools assignments. But my question is: can I assign another function in the fader like bus send? Or fx automation in the rotary knob? Thanks!

• Sep 28
      • x-touch one EDITOR!?!
        PedroRodrigues Bru1978, that is exclusively set up on the PT MIDI commands configuration.
        • ·
        • Sep 28
    • Bru1978
      DEFF123 My amplifier (Euorport PPA500) lights flash on off for 2-3 seconds when I turn on and turn off. No vocal reproduction
      • Sep 28
      • x-touch one EDITOR!?!
        DEFF123 What am I replying to? I don't have an answer. Am I to go to another screen?
        • Sep 28
  • New
    martinw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

Hi all

I've got an X-Touch One for Cubase on my Windows 10 PC, running on a Ryzen processor. Which I understand is the reason it won't show up on that machine.

So I tested it on a friend's Mac laptop and it appears immediately and works.

What I'm having trouble with is updating the firmware to overcome the Ryzen problem.

On the Mac I'm using SysEx Librarian to update the firmware. However, when I put the X-Touch One into Update mode, and run SysEx, selecteding the X-Touch within, nothing happens. The controller, stays at the firmware number it had when I first turned it on. No numbers show up as rising on the X-Touch as SysEx is doing it's thing.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening or how to resolve?

read more...
    0 8
    • martinw
      PedroRodrigues Hi martinw, please consider that to perform a firmware update on your unit you will need to first set up the unit in update mode by holding down the REC button in the CHANNEL section in the top right corner, while you turn on power to the X-TOUCH ONE.
      Please also install MIDI Ox on your computer to send the firmware file using SysEx commands.
      In some cases we need to pay close attention to the SysEx data sent out on the 'MIDI-OX Event Port' and so you need to connect your unit to that specific port. I hope this helps
      • Sep 27
      • X-Touch One won't update firmware
        martinw

Hello again. So I've taken a picture of what MidiOX shows me for Midi Devices. I've tried all manner of combinations by clicking X-Touch/Midi Mapper etc, but with no success. Is there something further I have to do?

• Sep 27
    • martinw
      martinw Hello again. So I've taken a picture of what MidiOX shows me for Midi Devices. I've tried all manner of combinations by clicking X-Touch/Midi Mapper etc, but with no success. Is there something further I have to do?
      • Sep 27
  • New
    JusRoc1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

hello

just like to say that i have been fault finding over the past week or so 

in order to try and work out why the new x touch i have just brought for

controlling cubase 11 pro, doesn't always work as it should

what happens when it malfunctions is that the faders appear to work

more like (digital inputs) toggle buttons than (analogue inputs) rotary encoders 

from what i can work out, i think that it is a USB related problem

perhaps power related 

i can't say. but thought i would surrender my thoughts in hope of helping

hope it helps behringer (and other users)

read more...
    0 9
Go to page