Statistics

249,684 members
126,734 posts
  • New
    PaulFranco
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-02

Hi,

Anyone know if you can buy new overlays for the x touch one as a spare part?

Paul

0 38
  • New
    joosties
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Really guy's? no edit software for Mac?, only windows? come on,.... what market are you aiming for....

0 59
  • New
    IanDWynn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Hey all new to the forum, ive been using my BCF2000 with a 32bit windows 7-8 in mackie control mode with FL Studio20. Motor faders worked and everything was sweet.

Ive now built a brand new 64bit win10 pc and cant get anything to work with it under any emulation mode. I get the dreaded there is not enough memory for this task.
    Here is what ive tried already:

Ive updated the firmware to v1.10
    Using the 64bit driver thats available on the behringer website
    Ive cleared (in device manager) all old instances of the driver that were hidden wiith the hope that it was a USB addressing issue.
    Fresh install of windows same issue
    Tested with midi-ox and get the same error
    Does not connect to BCF View or BC Manager

I feel like this is solely a USB issue over an issue with the BCF2000 itself

Can anyone shed some light?

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    DovGoldman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Hi,

My X Touch arrived yesterday. Incredible device!

I've succeeded in connecting it to Cubasis on my iPad (via Bluetooth Midi) and the XR18 (via Ethernet RTP Midi). 

X Touch is running firmware 1.21  

There doesn't seem to be a way to configure Ethernet for Xctl and Midi for DAW control. I have to turn off rhe X Touch and use either MC/Midi or Xctl/Network. 

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dov

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    ansolas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hi,
    I am currently testing Logic X in conjunction with a Behringer X-Touch and 2 extenders.
    Is it normal that some green level indicators on the X-touch extendes keep illuminated even tho there is no sound playing?
    They even stay illuminated when switching banks.

When I click once on the  desktop and back on Logic, the lights are reset?!
    Is there a fix for this ?
    eg:

read more...
    0 29
    • ansolas
      DavidKnighton Hello ansolas,
      This could very plainly be an issue with how Logic communicates with the X-Touch. Have you tried any other DAWs to see if it does the same thing? It's not a show stopper by any means, so long as the meters work as expected otherwise.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    K0DesH1M2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Hey hoping for some help. 

I just purchased the XTouch. Followed the setup instructions but all seem to get is the faders snapping back to base when you move them; no lights on any buttons or knobs except on blank scribble strips and shuttle wheel. The scribble strips are lit but blank and the display is completely black. Only the transport buttons cause a reaction in the DAW. Someone please help. 

read more...
    0 40
    • K0DesH1M2
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi K0Desh1M2, if you have not yet done so could you please submit a technical support ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down/clicking the technical support tab, this will allow us to gather further information on your setup/assist further.
      • Jun 26
  • New
    bart96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Hello everyone,

is it possible to change the scribble strips by using the xTouch in xCtrl mode while mixing a bus, so I can see the name of the input?
    Sometimes it's hard to keep track of which channel you are mixing for.

So instead of showing the "sends mode" for each channel

the name is shown (like viewing the main mix)

read more...
    0 448
  • New
    Lucio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Hi there !

Just got a XTouch and all went well for connecting, upgrading, configuring the controller on Ethernet for running on Cubase.

All functions that i saw on Cubase overlays seem to respond, but not the fader banks switch, i am stucked with the 8 first tracks.

Anybody would have a clue about this ?

Imac / Macos 10.13 / Cubase 9 pro

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    WilbertLichtenb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Why can't xtouch extender hookup to x32 rack with ethernet, 

Xtouch can. Why did Behringer  not add that to the latest firmware upgrade?

0 36,501
  • New
    Wyshwood
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-24

Many of us that use sample libraries to create tunes need a simple, reliable 2 fader usb midi cc# controller for expression and volume.  There just aren't any sensibly priced options out there, but thousands demand it.  Just check out the Spitfire audio channel to see how many would bite your hand off for a 2 x 100mm throw like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RheLEzsxUvs

read more...
    0 60
Go to page