Statistics

305,960 members
190,300 posts
  • New
    StuartDuncan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-10-17

I'm sure someone else has figured this out, but if so I can't find the solution ... how can I configure the X Touch One so that I can assign button functions? Step by step inmstructions would be greatly appreciated, as the unit has only just arrived.

Trying to set it to be able to use the jog wheel to select audio for editing would be a great start...

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
    • StuartDuncan
      NicJonesMT Hi Stuart. This is dependent on the DAW/Software you are using and how it has Incorporated the MCU protocol. Most software will have a MIDI Learn function which you can use to assign functions. I would recommend contacting Adobe Directly and they will be able to advise you further on this.
      • Oct 18
  • New
    misterpink
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-14

Want to control volume levels and effects on my Behringer Xair18. Will it work and how do I program it?

Muic Tribe is useless. The subcatergory is NOT applicaable but Music Tribe forces me to fill it in. Wish companeis stopped using this as its confusing and time consuming.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Mekon50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I have a PMP4000 connected to Minidisc editing /recorder with a pair of C-3 condenser microphones operating through TC-Helicon Voicelife3 Extreme. having recorded a song (with music track) I have tried cancelling the voice on song when inputting to DAW, by the voice cancelling button on PMP4000. Nothing happens - any suggestions on what I am doing wrong. Be grateful for any suggestions 

read more...
    0 14
    • Mekon50
      NicJonesMT Hi Mekon50.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your setup.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    alexkevork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hello,

I want to order the Brickwall HD Native plugin through the TC Electronic WebSite.

But I don't find a very clear info about its little Hardware Controller:

Is the Hardware Controller is included with the payment when ordering the plugin or no ???

On the main page it says:

"Mastering Brickwall Limiter Plug-In with Dedicated Hardware Interface"

It also says:

"Optional Hardware Controller"

>> If the Controller is not included with the order of the Plugin, then I don't see wherelse I should go to take the controller... Not clear at all...

Please help,

Thank you.

read more...
    0 14
    • alexkevork
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. The wording is a bit confusing but the native version does not come with the hardware controller. It functions with an iLok dongle. When you purchase it from an online retailer like sweetwater, it should indicate if it comes with the hardware controller.
      • May 6
    • alexkevork
      PedroRodrigues Hi alexkevork, sorry to barge in this conversation but it is important to take under consideration that we do not sell the physical controllers on our Web store, it is exclusively software.
      For that please follow the link provided by my colleague on the message below.
      A simple way to differentiate a Native Plug-in version from the version that is sold with the physical controller is the following:

BRICKWALL HD-NATIVE : JUST THE NATIVE PLUG-IN

BRICKWALL HD-DT: THE PHYSICAL CONTROLLER AND THE CONTROLLING SOFTWARE (NOT THE NATIVE PLUG-IN)

Please follow the link below to access the product page.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0E58

Please scroll down to the middle of the page and you will find the following information on the picture below
      • May 7
  • New
    BassWaves
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-25

The customer service at Music Tribe is horrible!!! No Way to contact the PARTS DEPT. No return emails or anything from this company!!

All I need is a REAR Input/Tweeter Control Panel for the BUGERA BT210TS BASS CAB. Price including shipping. 

How hard is it to get this across to the folks at Music Tribe? 

read more...
    0 15
    • BassWaves
      Paul_Vannatto You have to click on Support (above) and go to the Spare Parts where you fill in a form to create a ticket.
      • December 25, 2021