Statistics

223,465 members
97,659 posts
  • New
    Aldersyde
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Does the Klark Teknik DI-10 have a buffer that feeds to the through put?

0 4
    • Aldersyde
      DavidKnighton Hello Aldersyde,
      The DI 10A specifically does not have a buffered through. It is tied parallel to the input.
      • Fri at 2:00 PM
  • New
    Twpinson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

I don't know what I'm doing wrong and have searched everywhere to no avail.  I am trying to record guitar through a Line6 PODXT and to also record a clean DI signal as backup for reamping. My chain is 1) guitar output => 1/4" input on DI100 => output XLR to interface (Focusrite Scarlett) and 2) LINK on DI100 => INPUT on PODXT => Output on POD to second input on interface.  When I do this the clean DI signal records just fine, but the LINK signal from the POD picks up all of my backing tracks rather than just the guitar signal.  I have tried going directly into the interface (no DI) and it doesn't do this, so it seems to be something specific to the interaction between the DI and the POD.  Any suggestions?

read more...
    0 9
    • Twpinson
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Twpinson to be honest the usage that you are doing form the DI100 and the respective routing, form your description seems correct and to be honest the DI100 does not have much to it when it comes to routing, so I would suggest checking your Line6.
      I’m not an expert on Line6 product and form more detailed information you should call the Line6 Support services never the less you can try to Complete Factory Recall to reset your PODXT’s entire memory to its factory-programmed state, then boldly do this:
      Press SAVE once, then use the SELECT knob to scroll to the page
      I hope this helps.
      Thank you
      • Feb 11
  • New
    russellcatchpole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Hi, I have bought a PS1 Powersoak. It's all good but if I run my Vox NT50 flat out into it with a 2x12 cab attached, even with the powersoak set to the lowest volume, it's still too load to play in my flat late at night.

So, is it safe to use it without the speaker attached and the soak volume set to a little more than the lowest, then I can use the line out into a mixer & use headphones. I say, little more than lowest becuase the line out is wierdly controlled by the large soak volume wheel, so when that's set to lowest, virtually nothing comes through the line out apart from hiss & hum.

The manual is quite ambiguous on this.

read more...
    0 99
    • russellcatchpole
      DavidKnighton Hello Russell,
      The manuals states that "even with the SOAK set to 100, the power output will be about half of the amplifiers rated output". This means if you have a 100 watt amp, you're effectively reducing the output by about by 50 watts with Soak set to 100.

All that being said, I think it would be wise to maintain the speaker load of the cabinet, as most amps do not function correct without the speaker load. What I would suggest is to turn the Master volume down on your amp to compensate. Also, you might want to check and see if you can disconnect one of the drivers in your cabinet to change the load impedance. If you can disconnect one driver, you may increase the load impedance, which will draw less power from the amp, and in turn may reduce the volume a bit. If you do this, make sure you check the impedance value of the speaker and use the correct impedance setting on both the PS1 and the amp head.
      • Jan 6
  • New
    JohnMathew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I have been trying to register my Behringer V-Tone Bass Driver DI BD121 with this site as recommended on the product instruction pamplet.

Done evrything required here but dont see how to register my product. HELP ????

0 29
    • JohnMathew
      Nigel67 Hi John, sorry about the issues that you are experiencing registering your product. Can you tell me how far into the process you get before you receive the error message or are unable to get any further. Can I just confirm that you are going to the support tab at the top of this page and then on the new page that opens, scrolling down and clicking on the tab Product Registration. Let me know where the process falls over and I will help you further. many thanks
      • Jan 4
  • New
    belfie13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

I've heard alot about the issues with Marshalls Mode Four MF350, where something to do with grounding destroys the amp..

i'm not sure technically what this means but I want to know if this has anything to do with the ground lift and do i use it or not. is there any other issues with using the MF350 Emulated Line Out through the DI4000 to my mixing desk?

specs. i think are relevant?

MF350 Emulated Line out:

level: -10dBV | recommends connecting to inputs of impedance >20㏀

PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2

Line Inputs:-

Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
    Maximum Input level (unity gain): +22 dBu

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    wojtashek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-02

I need connect mixer through Radial Catapult to another mixer nd connect to mic input. According to Radial Engeeniring I as I use RX4M as output all signal should be Mic Level.

Is this DI Box Behringer DI100 Ultra-DI will transform Line Level Signal from mixer to Mic Level (as attenuation is +48dBu)? If not would you recomend abother one?

read more...
    0 30
    • wojtashek
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Wojciech, the DI100 will change the line level input signal to mic level. The issue might be powering the DI100. Phantom power can be applied to the XLR-M output, but not to the XLR-F input. That would mean that the phantom would have to come from the second mixer via the Catapult. The question is whether Radial's design allows phantom to pass through the Catapult. If it doesn't, the other solution is a 9V battery (not ideal).

An alternative option would be the Behringer Shark FBQ100. It uses a separate power supply and can be configured for line input and mic output (see page 5 in the manual).
      • December 2, 2020
    • wojtashek
      wojtashek Thank you for your help. Phantom power is coming through Radial Catapult TX4 where is connect FOH mixer. Thus should supply the power to DI Box. If not I will take your advise Thank you
      • December 2, 2020
  • New
    SeriusNtentions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

Hello Folks,

Has anyone tried Reamping with a DI Box by using it in Reverse?

1. You take a 1/4" balanced TRS cable out from any output of the UR-44 and insert it into rear panel of your DI Box Output via an XLR Female to 1/4" female. (Mine is a Behringer DI-100.
    2. Then on the Front of the DI Box connect a 1/4" TRS balanced cable from the Input to the input of the first pedal in the pedal chain.
    3. Then a TS unbalanced cable from output of the last pedal in your pedal chain into a Hi-Z input on the UR-44 (1 or 2) ?

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data//images/products/P0062/515Wx515H/DI100_P0062_Other1_B.png
    https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data//images/products/P0062/515Wx515H/DI100_P0062_Other1_B.png
    https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h4c/h48/8850060607518.pdf

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    KennyBarnes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-14

Hi, will the 8200 accept a digital input from a Sony CDSA player and divide it into 5.1 analogue outputs please? 

0 18
    • KennyBarnes
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kenny, the ADA8200 digital input is an 8 channel ADAT and can output to the 8 output channels. Does the Sony player output this digital signal?
      • November 14, 2020
  • cantysound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-20

Hi, does a DI400P DI BOX drop the line level from a mono mixer output, down to a balanced microphone level?

I'm looking at taking an audio feed into stereo camera mic input.

Thanks, Ken 

0 24
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-10-19

ULTRA-DI PRO DI4800A
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-DI4800A

Gives you first-class DI channels in a single rack space. Each channel is equipped with one input (XLR or ¼” TRS) and two XLR Outputs at the front and back to connect to your amp or monitor console allowing for 8 outputs in all.

#Behringer #DI4800A #Active #DIBox #DirectInjection #Booster #LineIsolator

read more...
    1 97
Go to page