Statistics

298,774 members
182,437 posts
  • New
    DanTheMan05
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-13

Good evening--

I purchased a DI800 active DI rack unit a few years back...have great service from it.  I'm going to build another separate rack and use a similar setup.  Looking to confirm model number of what I'd purchased a few years ago (Aug '19), I found the DI800 has been replaced with a "v2" (version 2).  Can anyone tell me what the difference between the two is?  I'm apparently overlooking the info...  Behringer website doesn't seven show a "v2" variety of this product....at least not one that I can find.

Thanks in advance--

Dan

read more...
    0 25
    • DanTheMan05
      Nigel67 Hi DanTheMan05. I have spoken to the Design Team and the V2 was released due to updates that were required because of compliance changes. There is no change in the audio quality between the V1 and V2 nor any additional features. Hope this answers your question. All the best.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    Spencerj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

I bought a Behringer Ultra-G di box in September 2021 and it has now stopped working. I want to return it for a replacement or repair. I am sure it must be within the warranty period as it is only 5 months old

0 13
    • Spencerj
      Nigel67 Hi Spencerj. Please contact our partner that you purchased the unit from originally and they will be able to arrange a warranty repair for your DI Box. Many thanks
      • Feb 14
  • New
    Rickjones11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25
    Hi,

How're you doing?

Valuehub4u is interested in carrying your products in our store and on our website. Can you please break down your wholesale pricing and procedure for me to further the process? I'll appreciate it. If your MOQ is more than 1500$ please send us in the right direction. 
    Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick Jones - Procurement Manager​

Kind regards,

Nick Jones 
    Procurement Manager at Webcom Industries  P 

858 879 0760

W www.valuehub4u.comE [email protected]7154 sitio bahía Carlsbad, California  92009
    read more...
    0 35
    • Rickjones11
      Nigel67 Hi Rickjones11. Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner. Please e-mail [email protected]  and include your company profile. A colleague will then get back to you with the relevant details. Many thanks
      • Jan 25
  • New
    CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-22

Hello,
    Does I simply plug my TS cable in input 1 and my TRS cable in output 1 to have my signal transformed from unbalanced to balanced ?

0 26
  • New
    sachin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

GDI21 produces noise when using high gain channel...it's ok with Tweed and clean setting...

0 81
    • sachin1
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the support tab above and select Technical for us to assist you.
      • July 27, 2021
    • sachin1
      sachin1

i have already generated a ticket.....

• July 27, 2021
      • GDI21 produces noise when using high gain channel...it's ok with clean and Tweed amp setting
        Dale_M Do you have a case number?
        • July 30, 2021
      • GDI21 produces noise when using high gain channel...it's ok with clean and Tweed amp setting
        sachin1 CRM:0120000201678
        • Jan 18
  • New
    Drew33kap
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

I am not getting output to my amp. Full function to headphones, but no output to amp. Is this just a setting?

0 47
    • Drew33kap
      Kathryn34 Are you running vocals through the guitar out? If so, that doesn't work with this pedal because it is both a vocal and guitar processor and the two signals are separated in the VL3X.
      • July 14, 2021
  • New
    TimHuttner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

can i have 1 transmitter and 2 recievers ??? how to link them with 3 units?? 

0 103
    • TimHuttner
      DavidKnighton Hello TimHuttner,
      You can only send bluetooth audio to one subscription at a time. Bluetooth audio does not support multiple audio devices simultaneously.
      • July 9, 2021
  • New
    kyostal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

Hi MusicTribe community ?
    Hope you are doing well ?

Is there somebody who already used the D.I.4800 A ?

I would like to use it in studio as a splitter and I would like to know if it's allow mic input signal ?

Thank you for your aswer. 

read more...
    0 104
    • kyostal
      RexBeckett Hi kyostal, the DI4800A is not ideal for use as a mic splitter. It would be better to use an Ultralink MS8000 which is designed for this application.
      • April 19, 2021
      • Behringer DI4800 A
        kyostal Thank you for your aswer. I did not see this product It will be perfect.
        • April 19, 2021
  • New
    Klark Teknik
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-15

DN200
    bit.ly/Klark-Teknik-DN200

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPRcsdrHZu4

Features dual parallel-connected combo XLR’s / ¼" TRS inputs. When connecting to the Combo XLR input, the input impedance is 20 kΩ, ideal for line level equipment and offering even lower noise performance. It's also equipped with a Stereo input mini jack which is ideal for connecting MP3 players or mobiles phones etc.

List Price: $129

#KlarkTeknik #DN200 #DIBox #Active #2Channel

read more...
    0 106
  • New
    Klark Teknik
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-13
    DN100
    bit.ly/Klark-Teknik-DN100 

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XH1EsD2ARU&t=3s

An established favourite amongst both engineers and musicians alike. Intended for professional applications where +48 V phantom power is a standard feature on all mixing consoles, and its innovative design results in a significantly higher clipping point than many other active DI Boxes, providing +10 dBu output into a 2 kΩ load.

List Price: $59

#KlarkTeknik #DN100 #DIBox #Active
    read more...
    1 133
Go to page