Statistics

253,488 members
131,051 posts
  • New
    senunwah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

I have a Behringer fbq1000 feedback destroyer and I've been able to use it to successfully eliminate feedback but I noticed that sometimes on AC power, it makes noise when the filters are scanning my set frequencies for feedback and I end up not being able to use it.

Please what could be the problem and what is the solution to this?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    RaynaldoMartine
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have racked my brain trying to create a reasonable phase shifter in my Voice Live 3 Extreme. I change all of the parameters in the flanger, but it never gets close enough to use on the gig. Some of the other users posted a few ideas to try but no luck. PLEASE! Does someone have a workable solution?

Also, TC Helicon staff, 1) could we please get this as a firmware upgrade?

2) Get JUST Aux, and guitar for looping? (No vox). This way, we can create a soloing track while we sing?

I'm using my aux for the drums I play with my foot.

https://youtu.be/63qJ7P0TVwo

read more...
    0 10
    • RaynaldoMartine
      PedroRodrigues Hi RaynaldoMartine, thank you for your post, please consider that the VOICELIVE 3 offers an Inverse Phase effect but not a phase shift, a phase inversion is neither a time shift nor a phase shift, but simply a swap of plus and minus.
      The phaser and flanger create very similar sounds and can be used interchangeably, the flanger can sound more extreme than a phaser, so phasers can be used when more nuance is needed.
      Often confused due to their similarity, these processors all incorporate phase shifting in different ways.
      To set up the flanger on your unit please see the images below.

To help you on your creative direction it may be useful to follow the link below:
      https://producelikeapro.com/blog/flanger-vs-phaser/

When it comes the Firmware upgrade for your unit please consider that all the firmware are accessible via VOICESUPPORT 2.
      When it comes to new features on this unit please take in to account that this unit has been replaced by the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME therefore we will not perform any more development on the VOICELIVE 3.

Thank you
      • Wed at 1:56 AM
    • RaynaldoMartine
      RaynaldoMartine

Hi Pedro. Thank you for your detailed (and helpful) response. 1st: The image you told me to refer to, was an image of a dog eating a cupcake. Pretty sure that was a mistake. LOL! 2nd: I actually own 3 Voicelive Extremes (I play 6 nights a week, and I 've had to send two of the units back to Sweetwater for repairs at different times, but always need one for the gig, and a spare in the truck for backup. As a VL3 owner, I would like to still make my request for the firmware upgrade?

Get JUST Aux, and guitar for looping? (No vox). This way, we can create a soloing track while we sing?

I'm using my aux for the drums I play with my foot.

https://youtu.be/63qJ7P0TVwo

• Wed at 11:45 AM
  • New
    oldale
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-08

Where can I download the G-System Editor software?

0 8
  • New
    kennew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

The mono input on my Flashback 1 is intermittently cutting out.  How do I send it in for service?  Or is it even worth doing that?   Service charges can often rival the cost of replacement.  Thanks

0 2
  • New
    MassimoPalma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

Good morning to all

Since you're very helpful with my worries related to my G-Force, here I am again with a question. Due to a battery exchange, I am rebuilding all my presets now. I loop my G-Force into a Marshall JMP-1 and simply need to parallelly switch presets on G-F and JMP with my foot control. I somehow switched something wrong and now the G-F preset won't change when I press the foot switch. I tried to figure out, but I am lost... can you help?

Thanks again for your support and best regards
    Massimo

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    JohnWashington21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Anyone help please. 

I have a brand new Dunlop X 8 volume/expression pedal but when I use it in expression mode I simply cannot use it to alter an effect level from 0 (heel down) to say 50 (toe down). 

I have calibrated the pedal (in fact tried manual and automatic) and I know for certain that I am assigned the exp pedal correctly on the board and parameter I want to affect -- in this case the reverb effect level. 

On the dunlop pedal there are switches/level controls inside but I've tried every combination possible and I simply cannot get it working. I know it's connected correctly. 

please help before it gets sold 

read more...
    0 7
    • JohnWashington21
      PedroRodrigues Hi JohnWashington21, thank you for your post, please consider that there is an expression modifier for each TonePrint which can be selected when assigning the EXP in the setting menu of the PLETHORA X5.
      This expression modifier is fully mappable in the TonePrint App including end-points, direction of travel, taper and up to 3 parameters simultaneously.
      Please take in to account that this is a slow process to implement
      Please follow the link below to access a video that mentions this on minute 22:11
      https://youtube/FJvbOLWiYpQ
      Thank you
      • Oct 6
  • New
    DC48Volts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Hi, 

Where can I find Lake training in NYC? 

Kindly,

- J 

0 12
    • DC48Volts
      Dale_M Hi there, it may be best to address this on a pre sales ticket from the support tab above,
      • Oct 3
  • New
    Picksmore
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Any chance of adding a polyphonic tuner to the X5?  The chromatic is great but having a polyphonic display option would be even better.  Even if it was only displayed on one 'module window', it'd be a nice option to have.  

1 4
    • Picksmore
      PedroRodrigues Hi Picksmore, thank you for your post, please consider that adding a Polyphonic Tuner on the X5 would impact the amount of DSP resources available for other FX, so the Dev. Team deliberately chosen to add a very basic light tuner that will not require an extra pedal slots and can run alongside the five TonePrint effect slots.
      • Oct 6
  • New
    AshleyKitson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

I've had my VL3 a year or so now.  As far as voice goes it's brilliant.  However, I play 3 acoustic instruments in a live gig: 6 string, 12 string and a bazouki. I've figured out I need an off board input controller to adjust the input signals from three into the VL3. Now I just need to be able to step on the program pedal and know that all the basic tone, reverb etc is correct for the instrument I am playing. I Can get it right for one. How do I get it right for all three.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    rocksolid87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

Hello,

At our church we have a DSP1124P that does a phenomenal job at taking care of feedback through our monitors. I'd like to get another one to put on our main speakers, but until then we have a FBQ100 sitting around that I thought I'd hook a condenser mic into.

I have it reset and everything is off except Active. In other words it's at the default settings. My problem is that it makes the mic sound worse. It seems to sound cut off/chopped off at the beginning and end of talking for lack of a better description. Almost like there's some heavy noise reduction going on. It just doesn't sound natural. We've tried it with other mics and get the same results.

The condenser mic is a Behringer (whether that matters or not). It's plugged in via XLR with phantom power on and the input & output set to "mic."

Is this the normal operation for this unit or is there a setting I need to mess with.

read more...
    0 4
    • rocksolid87
      Paul_Vannatto The "cut off/chopped off at the beginning and end of talking" is due to the noise gate not set correctly and the "heavy noise reduction" is due to the compressor not set correctly. See page 8 of the manual to set them appropriately.
      • Oct 1
Go to page