Statistics

228,165 members
102,991 posts
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-09

I have spent the better part of three days trying to send a program change message via midi from the FCB1010 to the FX2000.  I have read everything the manuals say and still cannot make heads or tails from the information.  I have scoured the internet looking for advice and everything sends me back to the manuals that I don't understand.

I can't even discern whtat the MIDI Program Change parameter shoud be.

I want to use the FCB1010 to send a program change message to the FX2000.

PLEASE someone help me.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-07

How do I create serial effects (pitch change, delay, reverb) on the Virtualizer 3D FX2000?

0 2
  • New
    WelshTech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-06

Good Afternoon,

I'm having some real issues with a DN9848.

Initially outputs 1-4 were not working, and after a factory reset all outputs refuse to work.

The initial problem was supposed to be due to an A-D converter failing, but now it could be anynumber of things.

Would anyone have some suggestions where to start looking for the fault on this unit, or if anyone has aopy of the schematics / circuit diagrams for the DN9848 then they would be really usefull right now.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

read more...
    0 7
    • WelshTech
      Dale_M I am afraid we cannot share schematics with end users. If you wish to organise a non warranty repair please use the support tab above and select service.
      • Thu at 6:25 AM
      • Klark Teknik DN9848 problems
        WelshTech Hi Dale, thanks for your reply. I am an electronics repair engineer working out of South Wales in the UK. This unit is possibly beyond economic repair. It is displaying an intermittent fault of uncertain origin. All I was hoping for is some insight from your engineers as to the possible causes of this unusual fault, or information
        about the internal status LED flash codes. Schematics would be helpful in tracking the fault through the circuit, but I understand that many companies do not share this information anymore. Any aid would be appreciated.
        • Thu at 6:49 AM
      • Klark Teknik DN9848 problems
        Dale_M If you submit a support ticket from the link above and choose Technical, add FOA of DALE in the subject line and we will try and assist you.
        • Fri at 12:33 AM
  • New
    trentperkins
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-06

I am HOPING to use the DM8500 as the brains of my entire installation.  Part of that requires being able to use TCEs to send signals to the GPIO outputs… but I can’t for the LIFE of me figure out how to get ANYTHING to talk to the GPIOs or generate logic inputs of any kind)!  I would LIKE to have buttons on the TCEs be able to trigger various GPIO pins hot or cold (as well as other logic within the system), but I have not found a way to do that AT ALL.  To me that seems like a pretty basic function (that apparently was available on the previous wall controllers), but I can NOT find it.

I have one GPIO input (or any logic input) signal that is critical to the audio design, and I need to trigger 4 GPIO pins which will be used to control various presets on a digital SDI switcher (to include choosing which HDMI inputs will send the audio to the DM-8500 given various settings).

Is there a Logic input setting that I can trigger from a DMTCE?  Unfortunately, due to a lack of great documentation, I chose this system with the assumtion that this would be a given, but now that the entire system depends upon it, I am finally able to figure out that it might not work.  I am really hoping for a simple solution I just don't know about yet!

HELP?!?!?!?

read more...
    0 3
    • trentperkins
      NicJonesMT Hi TrentPerkins.
      If possible could you please click Support at the top of the page and open a technical Support ticket. We can then assist you further on this issue.
      • Fri at 5:36 AM
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Bassman316
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Downloaded the TonePrint app and Alter ego x4 is not there. Why? Can anyone help please?

0 4
    • Bassman316
      WilliamR Hello, William with musictribe here. This is perfectly normal. The Alter Ego V2 works with the TonePrint editor and the TonePrint application on your smartphone. However, since it does not have its own TonePrints, you cannot see the Alter Ego V2 in the TonePrint editor or the TonePrint app. The Alter Ego V2 can be loaded with all Flashback X4 TonePrints. Like all of our delay pedal variants, the Alter Ego V2 is a Flashback, an Alter Ego, a Flashback X4, or an Alter Ego X4 pedal with a different silk print. Therefore, you will only see Flashback TonePrints in the TonePrint editor library or the product list on the TonePrint app. Rest assured, your Alter Ego V2 is compatible with all of these Flashback TonePrints.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    HansJürgenRüben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hello Community,

great i found, at least, YOU. My question is: am i stupid? I can´t find the software to connect my two devices. I bought new, but quite a long while ago. (was ill for a very long time) I´d like to start using these devices and this software was still installed in an older Laptop of mine.

Please, please can anybody help me what to do? I still spent many hours without success, so the main question remains: am I stupid?

cheers

Hansi

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    gugabrandao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi friends, I'm trying to find the Behringer/EUROCOM SPL3220 but I think this is no longer available... Anyone, please, could explain what happened??

0 6
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

Per favore , qualcuno mi sa dire come si collega questo prodotto all'amplificatore sulle entrate PLAYe REC di Tape 1 o Tape 2.

Per favore uno schema chiaro e semplice.

GRAZIE.

----------

Please, someone can tell you how to connect this product to the Amplifier on Tape 1 or Tape 2 playe REC entrances. Please a clear and simple scheme. THANK YOU.

read more...
    0 9
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019 Please a clear and simple scheme.
      • Apr 23
    • Toby2019
      DavidKnighton Hello Toby2019,
      The setup of this device is very simple. Send the output of your audio source to the INPUT of the Ultragraph. The device processes the audio and sends it to the OUTPUT. Then you simply connect the output to whatever device is next in the chain.
      • Apr 23
      • BEHRINGER FBQ6200HD Ultragraph Pro
        Toby2019 Thank you, but I'd like to know: there are 2 channels, each channel has an input and an output. How can I connect it to the amplifier's tape? The source A turntable is already connected to the amplifier.
        Thank you.
        • Apr 23
Go to page