Statistics

196,672 members
67,299 posts
  • New
    2020-11-24

Would love a volume cut option for the fx loop when you assign it it's own footswitch on the Plethora. I see this being implemented in the edit menu. Would love to be able to control the overall volume of my effects in the loop to equalize the gain structures without implementing a designated compressor or volume type effect in my chain. This seems like a simple addition but im no engineer lol. Would love to see it happen. Thanks so much!

read more...
    0 4
    • Andrew G
      Nigel Turner Hi Andrew, many thanks for your feature request. I will pass this on to the design team for discussion and future implementation. All the best
      • Tue at 10:31 PM
  • New

Hi all

Does anyone know the polarity of the ext. power?

I have a generic power supply but I don't know if positive is in the center or not; living in italy is very diffult ti find an original one

Many thanx

read more...
    0 11
    • Adriano Francesco Torraca
      Adriano Francesco Torraca oh, damned T9 ....
      • Mon at 9:40 AM
    • Adriano Francesco Torraca
      Rex Beckett Hi Adriano, the power connector is a 3.5mm TS jack with tip positive. It will work with a supply of 8-32 Volts dc at very low current. Use 24-32V if you want to run it at pro signal levels (max 14dBm).
      • Mon at 10:08 AM
  • New
    2020-11-23

I have a Behringer deq 2496 at one time it said it needs a up date now the screen comes on but it is blank is it worth getting fixed it is over 10 years old.

0 2
    • John Procacci
      Paul Vannatto Hi John, it may cost more to repair than to purchase the latest version. Is there a specific purpose you intend on using this product?
      • Mon at 7:32 AM
  • New

Hi .In the section  '' suggested solution ''  for Tc electronic Flashback 2 delay pedal, the answer to the question ''Why do the parameters reset when I try to save my edited Toneprint? '',  has a text and two pictures. The promblem is that the pictures are not visible.. so i can not understand  exactly the solution that is given. Is  there  a way to fix this .  Thank you

read more...
    0 9
    • George Kalapothareas
      Chris Edwards Hi George, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into getting the Article update and the pictures reimplemented. For the time being please see below, I hope this helps
      • Mon at 6:48 AM
    • George Kalapothareas
      George Kalapothareas thank you
      • Mon at 9:40 AM
  • New
    2020-11-23

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how i can get hold of a dual encoder outer knob for a G Major?

Thanks in advance

Rob

0 6
    • Rob Murray
      John Matthews Hi Rob, if you fill out a spare parts request via the Support button at the top of the page the spare parts team will be able to advise you directly.
      • Mon at 3:43 AM
  • New
    2020-11-19

My Behringer V-Amp Pro guitar rack effects stopped saving my presets and would reset to factory every time I power cycled. I tried to swap the CMOS battery and the plastic piece that holds it in place broke. Is this something I can order a replacement part for to repair myself, or do I have to take it in for service?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    2020-11-18

Why can't I get direct technical help from TC Electronic? It's like pulling teeth!! Seriously considering changing my gear to a manufacturer that gives a sh*t!! Soo disappointed 

0 9
    • MrTim
      Kyle Johnson Hi Tim, you can contact us directly by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then submitting a Technical Support ticket.
      • Nov 18
      • Support & Technical help
        MrTim Already done that , quite an unhelpful generic system generated answer then no response to my communication. All I need is a consultation with a technician or directions to a service centre to have it looked at please
        • Nov 18
    • MrTim
      William Reichling Hello Tim, Do you have a case number that you submitted so that I can contact you directly?
      • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-14

Will we get an email notifying us when the new update comes out, or should we just keep checking back here?  I’m looking forward to whatever new stuff they have planned for the Plethora.

0 10
    • johncpasch
      Chris Edwards Hi johncpasch, all new firmware updates will be announced via the Community Portal as well as the brand websites. Hope this helps.
      • Nov 16
  • New
    2020-11-14

Two questions:

1) Can (or in future releases can...) the Tap Tempo mode be set to 'latch' in tap mode instead of timing out to the default on and off button function? It wouild be nice that the button function stays in tap mode for an entire song (not that the drummers tempo drifts or anything...).

2) Are there plans to be able to sync multiple time based effects to one tap tempo button? A universal tap tempo approach...

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    2020-11-14

Hello, could someone please provide me an German Bedienungsanleitung pdf for my VoiceLive. I couldn't find it on official sites! There is only availability from VoiceLive 2 on? Thank you in advance. Best regards Peter

0 5
    • Peter Krnavek
      Chris Edwards Hi Peter, unfortunately, there is not a German translated manual available for the VoiceLive, however, I have included a copy of the manual for you in the following link in the hopes this may be of some help. https://we.tl/t-diNOrDCRWd
      • Nov 17
Go to page