Statistics

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    GSpiller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have recently purchased both the Behringer Ultra Curve Pro DEQ2496 https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0146

and the Behringer FBQ6200 https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3T

Which my two main audio sources are an Alexa Show that plays Amazon Music with HD subscription and a Audio Technica AT-LP60NV-BT. I also happen to have the audio from my TV through an optical cable, all used to pass through RCA inputs ultimately through a 10 band eq that died so now I must figure out how I hook these both up from my audio sources and through to my B&K AVR 507 amp. My setup includes some soundpath extenders for wireless sub setup and two rears, but I'm running a thx ultra 2 klipsch setup of speakers for the whole sound stage.

For the record player and Alexa which both have 1/8 outputs on them, do I just get a 1/8 to 1/4 plug or should I use XLR? Also do I go from source to deq2496 and then fbq6200 and amp, or source to fbq6200 then deq2496 then amp? I really don't know how to chain them together I've watched some YouTube and some people have these two units operating together, just don't know how. So... rather than experiment with a bunch of wires and sticking plugs every which way, I figured I'd ask the experts out there! 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Bitman57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I guerss it's possible to combine two or more settings, but I'm stumped at just how to do it. For example, if I wanted to combine reverb with the AM Radio effect...what are the step by step procedures to do this?

0 8
  • New
    garbanzopapa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Is there a list of the presets for the klark teknik multieffects processor that comes in the the PPA500BT? I did not see any in the documentation. There are general range lists on the processer but was hoping for more specificity. Thanks!

0 40
    • garbanzopapa
      PedroRodrigues Hi garbanzopapa, please consider that all the information available for this unit is present on the product page
      for this unit by following the link below, please select the more information Link https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B0N Thank you
      • Aug 23
    • garbanzopapa
      Nigel67 Hi garbanzopapa. I do not seem to be able to attach anything to this thread. I will send you an e-mail.
      • Aug 23
    • garbanzopapa
      Nigel67 Have now managed to attached file
      • Aug 23
    • garbanzopapa
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Nigel, how did you figure out how to attach something to a response? I've been trying to do that since Community 2.0 was launched without success.
      • Aug 23
  • New
    antares20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Ich betreibe den 3D FX2000 speziell für die Elektro-Gitarre.

Ich möchte nun die Effekte I.074 Crunch und I.075 Blues zusätzlich mit den Effekten Reverb und Delay versehen.

Wie muss ich dazu vorgehen?

0 24
    • antares20
      PedroRodrigues Hi antares20 please consider that the FX2000’s MIDI editing options are shown on seven pages. Enter SETUP mode.
      With the help of the 1st EDIT CONTROL, you can select seven different MIDI functions. Data input is always carried out with the JOG WHEEL. the following pages can be selected:
      OMNI: The second page gives access to omni mode. In this case, the unit receives MIDI data on all 16 MIDI channels. “ON” appears in the display. With the Jog Wheel, select “OFF” to deactivate omni mode.
      DR.EN: In this mode, the FX2000 can receive SysEx data from another MIDI device. To load this data, turn the JOG WHEEL slightly so that the display blinks. Start your sequencer, and all of your settings, including preset parameter settings, are received by your VIRTUALIZER 3D.
      Data transfer is interrupted by turning the JOG WHEEL slightly so that “----” appears in the display. ◊ During a SysEx data transfer, all audio functions of the VIRTUALIZER 3D are inactive.
      To store all presets outside the VIRTUALIZER 3D, you can use a special form of MIDI communication called system exclusive data (SysEx).
      With SysEx, the VIRTUALIZER 3D sends information about its manufacturer, unit type, and all parameter settings for all presets to a sequencer or MIDI file recorder.
      To activate this very practical function, press the SETUP key in SETUP mode. Turn the 1st EDIT CONTROL to select “DUMP”.
      Your VIRTUALIZER 3D is now ready to transfer your system exclusive data. Select a track on your MIDI sequencer, get ready for recording, start the recording and turn the JOG WHEEL.
      The data transfer is indicated by a “GO” in the display.
      To load the data back into the FX2000, select “DR.EN” in SETUP mode .
      Turn the JOG WHEEL until “DR.EN” blinks.
      Now, start your MIDI sequencer and the preset data is automatically transferred to the FX2000.
      In this mode, information sent from the MIDI sequencer is automatically stored while receiving, without asking for confirmation.
      For more detailed information on this matter please follow the link below to access the unit’s guide
      https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A3P

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Aug 11
  • New
    skuhle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Hi,

i want to run the editor software to control my several DCX. I worked some years ago with a PC which had real serial port on it. now i run windows 10 and tried three different usb com adapters. those adapters install properly. But even without an adaptor plugged in I can only start the editor, and if I go to the connect window that specific window will not open. the editor software then is hanging and nothing happens. Maybe one of you has some Idea about it.

thanks a lot

skuhle

read more...
    0 45
    • skuhle
      PedroRodrigues Hi skuhle, unfortunately non of this unit will be able to interface with the respective editor using any type of adaptors and also the Editor will not run on a 64 bit OS. If you wish to keep using this Editor you must do it via legacy Operating System and connect it directly via serial port. Thank you
      • Aug 18
  • New
    JayTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

For many years I have been running Behringer UMC404 audio interface's main output directly connected to two active monitors Tannoy REVEAL 502 via XLR, on my DAW rig. All EQ needs were handled using my DAW up to now, but I recently decided to buy a FBQ6200HD in an effort to (1) perform EQ on main output regardless DAW, and (2) to even better handle room acoustics via frequency analysing. No mixer in this setup, audio sources are 1 Mic, 1 El.Guitar, 1 RC505 looper with its own mic, and DAW output (vst etc controlled by 2 keyboards).

My question is, is it ok to connect my FBQ6200HD to my rig between the UMC404 and the REVEAL 502's via XLR? Experimenting with this setup I seem to have to set UMC404 MAIN OUT to 100% as well as FBQ input controls at 80+% in order to get adequate results. But, if I bypass EQ (either turning it off, or via IN/OUT button on each channel) no sound comes out the monitors, which is not how the FBQ6200HD is supposed to behave.

Please advise.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    Davesaul20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I just bought and installed a Behringer Feedback Destroyer FBQ1000 in my home Rehearsal Studio.

We had Feedback issues becaus eit's a small room; I set it for AUTO to control Feedback and it truly works!

BUT NOW; I notice; sometimes after playing 15 minutes; it seemes to mess the with EQ; and all of a sudden there is MINIMAL BASS and LOW END on our mix?

I am not super Techno Savvyl but I know in my setting; under Filter; it syas "AUTO"

Is there a way I can "Turn Off" the Parametric EQ Filter (from AUTO) and still have this device eliminate Feedback?

Let me know any suggestions and thnaks!

read more...
    0 44
    • Davesaul20
      NicJonesMT Hi Davesaul20.
      I've not heard of this happening before if I'm honest.
      You could try setting the Filters to Parametric mode. This will then allow you to manually adjust Specific frequencies on this.

There is a break down of what the filter modes do on page 8 of the user manual.

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h31/h41/8850211242014.pdf

If you manually adjust the Filters and still have the same issue could you please submit a technical support ticket by clicking the Support button at the top of the page.
      • Jul 12
    • Davesaul20
      Davesaul20

Thanks!!!!!!! Is there any way way I can speak to you or a person there for 3 minutes? Dave 516-987-5001

• Jul 12
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-07

How can I get a vocal doubler effect with my virtualizer 3d fx2000?

0 40
  • New
    jshep5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

No matter what I try, I have only been able to change the delay for the L & R channels simultaneously, but the manual and the Behringer website says indenpendent settings are possible. Here's a quote taken today from the website: "You can delay either the DEQ2496’s Main or Aux outputs from 0 - 300 ms, and process left and right channels independently".

read more...
    0 33
    • jshep5
      Nigel67 Hi jshep5. You select the channels that you want to adjust by using the A key. Please see passage taken from the manual below. Please see this video from around 7 mins on and they show the individual adjustment around 8 mins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSK10D9bguY
      • Jul 6
    • jshep5
      jshep5

Thank you Nigel67. That the dual-mono-mode DEQ2496 powers up in simultaneous mode (i.e., L & R linked) for that feature (and no other feature) threw me off. I feel a bit foolish that I didn't figure it out on my own.

• Jul 7
      • Behringer UltraCurve Pro DEQ2496: Digital Delay channel independence not working
        Nigel67 No problem. In the heat of the moment its amazing what we can miss. Glad I could help. All the best.
        • Jul 7
  • New
    PeuxeGalo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26
    which ideal output from XLR (VoiceLive3) extreme), 
    mono, dual mono or sterio?
    I use a turret from the bose l1 compact!
    read more...
    0 36
Go to page