Statistics

235,556 members
111,326 posts
  • New
    Bill123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hi,

I'm a guitar player, and I recently purchased a DSP2024P. It sounds great, and now I'm trying to incorporate it into my guitar rig, which is controled by a midi foot controller. My question is, how do I assign a preset to a midi patch? I'm sure it's very simple, but I've been through the manual a few times now, and I'm still missing it. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 5
    • Bill123
      DavidKnighton Hello Bill123,
      If you visit our Knowledge Base, there is actually quite a few handy pages on the DSP2024P. Paste the below link in your browser and search "DSP2024P" and you'll get a good handful of results, some of which pertain to presets, other MIDI. I'm sure you could probably piece a few of them together to solve your debacle.

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba

PS, sometimes the link is funny and reroutes to community home page. Just paste the link a second time and it should take you to the right page.
      • Jun 15
      • DSP2024P
        Bill123 Thanks, but I still don't see what I need. I'm not into the tecknowledgey, so maybe I don't understand the terminology. Is there anyone that can explain the process to me?
        • Jun 15
    • Bill123
      Bill123

Does anyone here know how to save a preset to a midi patch with a foot controller that is not a Behringer foot controller?

• Jun 16
  • New
    Hanson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Hey 

so i'm new to this whole DEQ thing and i'm trying to keep my signal all digital (meaning SPDIF in and out). i can get the input working correctly as proven by the meter and RTA responding to input..

the problem that i'm having trouble with is setting the output to Optical cable to light up with the red light. i've tried page 2 of the IO menu but nothing allows me to select the output. is the optical output supposed to be on by default and my unit is just damaged?

any and all help is appreciated 

regards 

read more...
    0 10
    • Hanson
      NicJonesMT Hi Hanson.
      I think your best option now would be to open a tech support ticket.
      Ideally we need to know exactly how the DEQ and your full system is setup and how it is behaving. From there we can then attempt to resolve the issue for you.

Please click Support at the top of the page and select technical support. This will then allow you to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 9
      • DEQ2496 Optical interface
        Hanson well i doubt my unit is still in warranty, does that matter. my setup isn't so complicated actually its fully digital chain SPDIF in and out with the purpose of the unit being room correction
        • Jun 9
  • New
    r3iii
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

got here via behringer.com tried to contact parts dept. i need 4 knobs, lefti side, and the 4 shafts as just bought this piece and these parts are missing. any info much appreciated.

0 10
    • r3iii
      NicJonesMT Hi R3III
      If you select Support at the top of the page, and then scroll down you will be able to submit a Spare Parts Ticket.
      • Jun 6
  • New
    samaron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Last year I bought a Shark FBQ100 from my local vendor. Estimated delivery time were January this year. When January came, the delivery date got moved to April. The month came and went without and update.

I contacted the vendor this month, and the response was that it isn't on stock in China. Other vendors abroad have either removed it from their sites or has delivery dates many months into the future. No specifics were available regarding production status.

So, I try to seek an answer, hopefully from a more direct source.

Has this become a discontinued product? Any status regarding production?

Some clarification would be appreciated.

I apologize, had trouble finding an e-mail to contact, or an appropriate channel to direct this question.

read more...
    0 22
    • samaron
      Paul_Vannatto Good chance that they have been held up due to the chip shortage, like many other electronic devices and automotive vehicles.
      • May 18
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-09

I have spent the better part of three days trying to send a program change message via midi from the FCB1010 to the FX2000.  I have read everything the manuals say and still cannot make heads or tails from the information.  I have scoured the internet looking for advice and everything sends me back to the manuals that I don't understand.

I can't even discern whtat the MIDI Program Change parameter shoud be.

I want to use the FCB1010 to send a program change message to the FX2000.

PLEASE someone help me.

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-07

How do I create serial effects (pitch change, delay, reverb) on the Virtualizer 3D FX2000?

0 26
  • New
    gugabrandao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi friends, I'm trying to find the Behringer/EUROCOM SPL3220 but I think this is no longer available... Anyone, please, could explain what happened??

0 29
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

Per favore , qualcuno mi sa dire come si collega questo prodotto all'amplificatore sulle entrate PLAYe REC di Tape 1 o Tape 2.

Per favore uno schema chiaro e semplice.

GRAZIE.

----------

Please, someone can tell you how to connect this product to the Amplifier on Tape 1 or Tape 2 playe REC entrances. Please a clear and simple scheme. THANK YOU.

read more...
    0 28
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019 Please a clear and simple scheme.
      • Apr 23
    • Toby2019
      DavidKnighton Hello Toby2019,
      The setup of this device is very simple. Send the output of your audio source to the INPUT of the Ultragraph. The device processes the audio and sends it to the OUTPUT. Then you simply connect the output to whatever device is next in the chain.
      • Apr 23
      • BEHRINGER FBQ6200HD Ultragraph Pro
        Toby2019 Thank you, but I'd like to know: there are 2 channels, each channel has an input and an output. How can I connect it to the amplifier's tape? The source A turntable is already connected to the amplifier.
        Thank you.
        • Apr 23
  • New
    grumby2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

On Jan. 27, I shipped a DEQ2496 to Thermal Relief Design (TRD) in Nevada.  They received the unit Feb. 2.  On March 3 I was told that the unit was coming up in their queue; it is now April 19 and I have not received any notice from them as to the cost.  I could email them or even call but as previously experienced, all I seem to get are excuses.  Has anyone had such experience with this place of business?  Just wondering why it takes so long to get a unit repaired.

I was led to believe by Music Tribe that they are the sole repair service center in the contiguous 48.  There was another but I was told by TRD that they shut down.  Considering the plethora of products on the Music Tribe list, one service center seems pathetic.

Robert

read more...
    0 35
    • grumby2
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, we contacted the service center directly to see what support is needed to provide you with a quote for the service. Thank you for your patience.
      • Apr 19
    • grumby2
      grumby2

• Apr 19
    • grumby2
      grumby2

Thank You for the response, William. I recently received a call from Rachelle at Thermal Relief Design notifying me of the completion of the service. the unit will be shipped tomorrow. She also described in detail the service procedure which I thought was very nice. We also had a lengthy general type conversation. Robert

• Apr 19
  • New
    KHWeg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-17

I am trying to run guitar and bass through an FX2000 via a Focusrite 8i6 and have tried multiple connection options all to no avail. The best I'm able to get to my DAW (Logic Pro X) is a dry signal when running the guitar to 8i6 #1 input then out from 8i6 #3 output to fx2000's input. Thanks KHweg

read more...
    0 37
    • KHWeg
      PedroRodrigues Hi KHWeg please consider that the FX2000 must be set up via XLR,1/4" TRS or via MIDI to your sound card, please confirm that your soundcard offers the routing requirements for the FX2000 and also confirm how you have set up the routing on your DAW to allow the signal that outputs form your DAW is allowed to input again. Please check the link below that may help you on this set up https://youtu.be/YoqMXO8rkjA Thank you
      • Apr 20
Go to page