2022-11-21

Hi, i am in need of a scervice manual or schematic for my FBQ6200 

thanks

0 1
  • New
    vlmjr34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

I'm looking into getting a CX2310 for a simple stereo mains with mono sub PA setup. In stereo 2-way mode, with only the Hi outs and the Sub out used, will there be a "frequency gap" because the Lo outs are not being used? Or can the crossover frequency be set accurately to split the full singal between just the Hi outs and the Sub out?

read more...
    0 5
    • vlmjr34
      jtiger121 This is also my question.. sad to see this hasn't been answered in almost a .month. I'll keep searching but may have to call behinrger support
      • Oct 19
  • New
    Cadence1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Hi

Got a problem with DSP 8000 tactile push button caps. 

specifically the A,B,C,D buttons . Stripped down chassis and they are moulded onto a glued in spru, with thin plastic fixed one side only , with a post to prevent pressing too far and stressing the board. This single attachment point has cracked on all four, so not easy to operate . Looking to get replacements hopefully from Behringer . Anyone have a number in the UK?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Agoldini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-21

I have a Mackie mixer with 4 microphones going in. I want to use the line level effects out loop of the mixer into a DR600 to add reverb to the voices. Does the DR600 accept line level input into the 1/4 jack or just guitar level input?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Keisinho
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hello all,
    I have two doubts about DCX2496 and I hope you guys can gimme a hand.

1 - How can I update the unit firmware securely. It´s not mentioned in the user manual as far as I got to see.

Already tried to Google it, but didn´t find anything that could help.

2 - I need to configure this unit to feed 5 two-way active speakers (not 5.1, it will be 3 front speakers LCR and 2 LR in the back delayed), plus a pair of subs. I don´t need the xover feature (all output must be fullrange once the speakers already have their own crossover processing), I´ll just need dynamics and delay features to setup the system. I did not see it in the manual, is it possible? Or should I extend the all filters settings from 40 Hz to 16 KHz manually?

Thanks in advance for some tip.

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Goldberg001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

I need Beringer ultradrive DCX2496 power supply replacement part,my own got burnt 

0 43
    • Goldberg001
      StaffordAV It doesn’t look very burnt. If you know a local repair technician, these are fairly straight forward to fix; there is not a lot to go wrong. Most of the components are readily available.
      • Aug 1
    • Goldberg001
      Goldberg001

Pls where can I get a new replacement part,I want to get one

• Aug 1
    • Goldberg001
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Goldberg001, please contact one of our Super Partners or Music Tribe Authorised Service Centre (MTASC) who will be able to advise further on parts availability and pricing. Please see the links below for lists of our global Super Partners and MTASC:

Super Partners - https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html
      MTASC - https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • Aug 1
  • New
    gootchio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

How long should it take to auto align phase and delay with the DCX?

I've just bought DCX and after initial routing setup I tried to run Auto alignement but it doesn't end nor return any error message just keep generating noise burst sequences.

One thing that is changing is parameter selection on screen that moves down to [Adjust noise level] but pressing OK doesn't do anything neither do turning knob.

After manual cancel if I check compensation page all active chanells get inverse polarity but no phase change and no delay set.

Firmware v.1.18

Routing Configuration: 2+Sub.

read more...
    0 7
    • gootchio
      PedroRodrigues Hi gootchio, thank you for your post, please consider that this feature requires a measurement mic. When placed in the auto align mode the third input (C) becomes a mic preamp with phantom power available. Basically, you connect the unit up to your amps and speakers in the proper crossover mode and it begins sending short bursts of pink noise and measuring it with the measurement mic.

First it determines the system delay (how far to the measurement mic). Then, it calculates the various delay values for each band pass from which ever it determines is at t(0).

It asks you to un-mute the outputs you are using, twirl the big knob to raise the noise level to something reasonable and press Ok. It generates a few more bursts of pink noise, calculates the required delays and enters them in the output delay settings.

If you have any issues with the polarity reversal results please first check you cabling and cone motion and please move the mic around and rerunning the align tests to understand if they provide same delay, if they do it points out that test is correct.

For last it is important to understand that Proper polarity does not always mean the cones are going in the same direction. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jul 29
  • New
    S1u2k3r4u
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Greetings to all friends.

I want to use the behringer istudio (is202) sound card, which is my favorite device for a long time, outside of the ios device, is there any converter apparatus available or has anyone tried it.

thanks

0 6
  • New
    S23l41D
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-05

When I connect the TM300 to my Accoustic Bass, all I hear is Feedback in the Amplifier. How can this be cured.

0 14
    • S23l41D
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup (Including all devices in your signal chain, and the power supply you are using).
      • Jun 8
  • New
    richiejazz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

This crossover unit doesn't have a high pass switch on the sub channel like some do. Would enabling the 25hz high passes on the main stereo / 1&2 channels instead also cut that information out of the sub feed as it crosses over with the low signal...?

read more...
    0 7
Go to page