Statistics

289,555 members
172,073 posts
  • New
    S23l41D
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-05

When I connect the TM300 to my Accoustic Bass, all I hear is Feedback in the Amplifier. How can this be cured.

0 9
    • S23l41D
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup (Including all devices in your signal chain, and the power supply you are using).
      • Jun 8
  • New
    richiejazz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

This crossover unit doesn't have a high pass switch on the sub channel like some do. Would enabling the 25hz high passes on the main stereo / 1&2 channels instead also cut that information out of the sub feed as it crosses over with the low signal...?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    GaryEickmeier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-26

How do I equalize right and left channels independently?

0 12
  • New
    kevyoung50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

Hi. 

Regarding the above case number.

I sent you the guitar pedal by your return courier service Hermes. That was on the 25th February and to date I have heard nothing back yet. 

Please would you bring me up to date with what is happening please as this is the only way to contact you as you have turned off your email 

cheers

Kev

read more...
    0 5
    • kevyoung50
      WilliamR Hello Kev, I've reached out to service directly. Someone should be in touch with you ASAP.
      • Apr 22
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

For the love of life I can't find this editor anywhere ; It's mentioned in the manual as well as on the product page .

Just no (working) d/l link .

Please somebody HELP ASAP,

- T -

0 14
  • New
    fbert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

Hi,

Anyone know if it will be more bi-phase phasers on sale?

Thanks.

0 18
    • fbert
      PedroRodrigues Hi fbert, I believe there will be more stock to be sold, nevertheless I would suggest to follow the link below to access our network of Partners and Reseller to request information on stock availability on this unit: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html I hope this help Thank you
      • Jun 15
    • fbert
      fbert

Many thanks, Pedro !!!

• Jun 16
  • New
    SimonSimon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

Hi there, I'm looking to add transformers to my behringer compressor. Does anyone know where I could get the behringer OT 1 transformers from, or equivalent?

0 12
    • SimonSimon
      Nigel67 Hi SimonSimon. I am sorry, but I am not familiar with this transformer, however you could try contacting our spares team and they may be able to help you further. If you could give them some more information on the transformer so that they are able to identify it. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 27
  • New
    Liam999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Where do devices like the Multigate Pro and Feedback Controllers go in the singnal chain?

Between the microphone and mixer, as a mixer insert or after the mixer?

0 8
    • Liam999
      NicJonesMT Hi Liam.

Personally I would put the gate as an insert on your channels, and then the Feedback destroyers between you main outs and your speakers.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    SeattleDavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-05

Hello everyone, I am thankful I found this forum. I have a ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 which I purchased to cleanup any clipping from my mixer, to EQ, and add a couple db gain to the signal. I DJ on Twitch and having a clean audio signal is very important to me. I play mostly house and techno music. It's been 3+ years since I configured it and I am realizing there is still some clipping coming through which is only corrected by dropping the audio from the mixer. Is there someone on here with experience I can pay or help out to set this device up properly? 

Thank you! 

read more...
    0 13
    • SeattleDavid
      PedroRodrigues Hi SeattleDavid, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you with more tools and resources on this assistance request, please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Mar 5
      • ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
        SeattleDavid Is that the appropriate place to get consultation on my particular need though? This seems better placed with someone with XP and time to assist.
        • ·
        • Mar 5
      • ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
        PedroRodrigues Hi SeattleDavid effectively submitting an assistance request via the link provided will allow the customer to talk directly with our Tech support team, In this case I would suggest to follow the link provided. Thank you
        • Mar 7
  • New
    Elitejoe1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

Can anyone help me with getting parts for it I just bought it and by mistake plugged the wrong plug and burned it out never got to use it. I hope there's a way I can change the parts out and fix it pls anyone 

0 15
Go to page