Statistics

198,082 members
68,886 posts
  • New
    John Procacci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

I have a Behringer deq 2496 at one time it said it needs a up date now the screen comes on but it is blank is it worth getting fixed it is over 10 years old.

0 4
    • John Procacci
      Paul Vannatto Hi John, it may cost more to repair than to purchase the latest version. Is there a specific purpose you intend on using this product?
      • Nov 23
  • morten popp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Hi - anyone got problems with the hellbabe Bypass Timer Adjust? 

How can I adjust it - or shut off the bypass? 

There's just a hole on the bottomplate of the pedal.

0 14
    • morten  popp
      Jason Brewer Hello Morten - feel free to start a support ticket by clicking the support tab above and we can try to get some video of the issue.
      • Oct 19
  • Norman Fletcher
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

Hi - I have been donated a MiniFBQ Graphic EQ and a MiniCOM800 compressor - not sure how to connect them into my PC.

I use a UMC204HD as my external sound card into a set of 2:1 Logitech speakers. Can anyone tell me how I link the EQ and Compressor into that setup please?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 15
    • Norman Fletcher
      David Knighton Hello Norman Fletcher,
      To connect these devices, you will need to come out of the UMC204HD and into the first device, then out of the first device into the second device, then out of the second device and into your speakers. If you want my professional opinion, the COM800 will probably not do so much for you in this situation. It would be better used in conjunction with an input into your audio mixer/interface. The FBQ however will be useful as it will give you a way to fine tune your speakers for the room. Not to say you can't use the COM800 as well, but the sound coming from your computer is likely going to be already compressed/mastered, so adding more compression can actually make the audio sound worse if you're not careful.
      • Oct 13
  • Tom Henrich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21

Hello. I tracked down a V-Amp 3 a few years ago after seeing it in a video or talked about on a podcast. I love it. Hands down it's better than the Line 6 POD, Zoom 3000 and other vintage processors that I have or played through.  

Anyway, I am losing my custom edits. In fact, when I power it on, it doesn't even have the factory presets. I have to restore it to default factory settings when I turn it on. I can edit the patches and save it to a bank while the unit is on. However when I turn it off, every edited setting is gone when I turn it back on. 

I've left the unit on for a few hours to see if there was some kind of internal battery that needed to be charged but that did not resolve the problem. Is there an internal battery that needs to be replaced ? I haven't been able to find any information regarding this problem. 

read more...
    0 13
    • Tom Henrich
      William Reichling Hello Tom, There should be an internal battery on the motherboard of your device. This battery is used to store and save the internal presets. Replacement of this battery should resolve this issue.
      • Sep 21
    • Tom Henrich
    • Tom Henrich
      Tom Henrich THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! I’ll pick up the battery tomorrow and have my wife put it in just like the video. ???? I love that V-Amp 3. It’s incredible with not just the amount of great tones, but it’s ability to do adjust and configure to any situation.

Would you know if there is a firmware update for it by any chance ? And if so, are they any pros and cons to it ?
      • Sep 21
      • V-Amp 3  Loses Edited Patches
        William Reichling There hasn't been a firmware update since the release of the V-AMP 3
        • Sep 22
  • Christopher Jones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

Does anyone have any experience or idiot-proof instructions on how to pair the FCB1010 pedalboard to control the FX2000 effects processor? The pedalboard seems to be communicating to the FX2000, but I can't seem to program pedals 1-10 to switch between presets (U001 to U100). Any help sould be great. Thanks!!

read more...
    0 39
    • Christopher Jones
      StephenEvans I'd do a factory reset on the FCB1010 (https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/6526#:~:text=Press%20and%20hold%20footswitches%20%221,complete%20when%200%20is%20reached.), which should mean it sends program changes 1 to 10 on footswitches 1 to 10. Then I would check the midi channel that the FX200 is listening on (see manual page 16 item 3.6.1), and check it is set to midi channel 1 (or whatever the FCB1010 is set to).
      • Sep 14
    • Christopher Jones
      Christopher Jones I have both manuals. The FCB1010 manual doesn't have a page 16 and the FX2000 manual has page 16 as the listing of presets. How do I see what midi channel my FX2000 is on. I followed the start up instructions to the FCB and everything seemed to be working, but with 100 factory presets and 100 user presets how do I identify the presets to my FCB1010 pedalboard. I just want to use my FCB1010 like a bunch of stomp boxes with the ability to call up effects from my FX2000 while playing live or recording. There is no computer involved. Please explain it to me like I am a total child. Lol. Thanks!!
      • Sep 14
    • Christopher Jones
      StephenEvans Ok so the FCB is working to control the factory presets ok? To change from controlling the factory presets to user it seems you need to do this using midi as well. I would choose a button in a bank on the FCB that you are unlikely to use (like bank 9 button 1 or something). Press this and then hold the down button down until it goes into preset edit mode. Press the UP button until the select light is on. You can now turn on or off functions by holding down one of the 1-10 buttons until the light goes on or off. Turn on 6 and 7 (controller 1 and 2) and turn the others off. Press (not hold) button 6 (the light should flash), and then press up. Press 0, up 0 up. Then press button 7, the light should flash. Press up then 0 then up then 1 then up. Hold down the down button until it is out of programming mode and then try pressing this button. It should alternate whether you are in the user or the factory bank of presets. If that doesn't work, follow the same steps but change the final 1 to 127. Hope this helps!
      • Sep 14
  • denis Dapzol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

How connect a cd player spdif output on A input on DCX LE A input

0 21
    • denis Dapzol
      David Knighton Hello dapzol,
      the DCX2496LE appears to be completely analog input and output. SPDIF is a digital protocol, so you won't be able to connect it straight to the DCX. You will need to use the CD player analog outputs or find a SPDIF to analog converter. Monoprice makes a cheap converter box. You will just need to get RCA to XLR cables for the final connection.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=6884
      • Sep 10
  • Tammy Rivet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Hello I live in the United States I purchased a Berenger 3-D FX 2000 from someone in the Netherlands when I turn it on all it does is blank is there something I need to do to switch the voltage should this be compatible or do I just simply send it back I'm hoping someone can help

read more...
    0 14
    • Tammy  Rivet
      William Reichling FUSE HOLDER / VOLTAGE SELECTION. Before connecting the FX2000,
      confirm that the voltage display matches your local mains voltage.
      When replacing the fuse, you must always use the same type. In many
      units the fuse holder can be installed in one of two positions, allowing you
      to switch between 230 V and 120 V. If you wish to operate a unit outside
      Europe at 120 V, then a stronger fuse must be used. US fuse (FUSE;200mA;250V;SLOW BLOW;L-TYPE;5mm x 20mm )
      • Aug 17
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Tammy Rivet So all I need to do is switch the fuse?
        • Aug 17
    • Tammy  Rivet
      Tammy Rivet So just which the fuse is what you're saying
      • Aug 17
    • Tammy  Rivet
      Tammy Rivet I don't understand sorry so what size fuse exactly do I need
      • Aug 17
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Tammy Rivet Also there is no switch for voltage?
        • Aug 17
    • Tammy  Rivet
      Tammy Rivet Also there is no voltage display switch
      • Aug 17
    • Tammy  Rivet
      David Knighton Hello Pattritter. Did you purchase the unit brand new from Netherlands? What is the company name? We hear many folks ordering from Thomann in EU and they end up with a unit that doesn't work on US mains 120V. Often times those users will end up purchasing a different PSU that is rated for US mains 120V, and they ultimately end up with a foreign warranty on their product. It is always recommended to purchase items from within the region you live, as the distributor for each country will generally only sell product that is specified for the region they service.
      • Aug 18
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Tammy Rivet Hello I bought the item from someone in the Netherlands off reverb
        • Aug 18
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Tammy Rivet Thank you for your answer but it really didn't help me I'm trying to figure out if I can get this to work
        • Aug 18
  • John McAuley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    Can anyone help me where to put what I want to add behringer mini fex 800 effects processor to my newly purchased behringer eps 500 mp3 mixer not sure what leads go where don’t want to damage anything any help appreciated thanks Jon
    0 23
    • John McAuley
      John McAuley This is what I want to connect
      • Jul 4
    • John McAuley
      Rex Beckett I don't think it is possible, Jon. The EPS500 MP3 does not have any Aux outputs that could be used to drive an external effects unit.
      • Jul 5
  • virendra Jaywant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I have purchased FX 2000 and want to use this unit as 2 mono inputs and outputs. In the manual, the method of setting is not explained. Can I get the method how to go about? Also I am keen to know, is it possible to run different effects on both mono channels simultaneously. I want to use it for vocals, 2 microphones in 2 channels of mixer but having different effects. Is it possible?
    read more...
    0 41
  • Hai Nguyen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello everyone. I have a DEQ2496, when the turn on, LCD show " errorcode 12 [1] ". If anyone know what error code 12 [1] or that there is an error code table of DEQ2496, please help me.
    0 71
    • Hai Nguyen
      Hai Nguyen help me please
      • Jul 2
    • Hai Nguyen
      Leah from Music Tribe Hello haisun, if you haven't already, please submit a Care Ticket using the Support link above. We'll be glad to assist you. Thanks!
      • Jul 9
      • Help me, DEQ2496 LCD display " Error code 12 [1] "
        Hai Nguyen I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1 from July 1, but still have not received assistance. Please help me !
        • Jul 20
    • Hai Nguyen
      Hai Nguyen Thank for your interest. I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1. Please support me.
      • Jul 11
Go to page