Statistics

198,087 members
68,891 posts
  • New
    Sam Lawrence
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

Hi folks.

Is the KT-2A going to be available again? I'm keen to have one, but if not I will look at other options. Thanks.

0 10
    • Sam Lawrence
      John Matthews Unfortunately as we do not directly sell products to end users we are unable to provide any information on pricing and availability of products. You will need to instead directly contact one of our resellers/partners and they will be able to advise you further. You can find the details of our international retailers/partners at the following link:

https://klarkteknik.com/buy.html
      • Nov 1
  • Miguel Dejesus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

I purchased the 76-kt a few months ago. It's completely unusable due to the loud audio hiss. I was going to literally throw it away but then I thought of contacting you guys for help. I did create a ticket for technical support about a week ago but have yet to receive any reply whatsoever. The unit I have is completely useless. I mean just turning it on creates the most awful audio hiss. The higher the output, the worse the noise gets. I've tried everything from feeding it a hot input to avoid turning up the output level, to going through a gate to supress the noise but nothing seems to help at all because the hiss is very loud and can be heard behind the vocals or whatever I'm trying to compress. Any help?

Thanks in advance. 

read more...
    0 11
    • Miguel Dejesus
      Nigel Turner Hi Miguel. This is definitely not right and we need to get your unit in for repair. What was the ticket number for the case you submitted and I will check where it is in the queue. I am surprised that nobody answered it as we do normally clear the queues within 24 hours. Let me know the case number and we can go from there.
      • Sep 27
      • 76-KT (audio hiss)
        Miguel Dejesus Thank you in advance Mr. Turner. This was the ticket number I was given: Ticket Number: CAS-141048-L2V5F9
        • ·
        • Sep 27
      • 76-KT (audio hiss)
        Nigel Turner Hi Miguel. I have found your case. I have asked the guys in Vegas to take a look at it when they get in and reply to you.
        • Sep 28
  • Watchman So
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hi, can I use the Klark Teknik DN9652 to convert a Dante signal into an AES50 signal? 

Currently, I am hoping to replace our Behringer X32 board with a Yamaha TF5. Unfortunately, our X32 is connected to a Klark Teknik Dm8000 DSP which has an AES50 card, and the DSP is locked with a password. We wish that we could convert a Dante signal into an AES50 signal so that we won't have to mess with the DSP programming. Is this possible? 

Thanks.

read more...
    0 9
  • Alex Kempkes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-13
    Hi, Anyone experiencing loss of subscriptions after powering down the DN9650? regards, Alex
    0 17
    • Alex Kempkes
      Alex Kempkes powering down = power down -> next day -> power up :)
      • Jul 13
      • DN9650
        Nigel Turner Hi Alex, sorry but I do no know what you mean by subscriptions. Could you give me a little more information please. Many thanks
        • Jul 13
    • Alex Kempkes
      Alex Kempkes subscriptions is Dante terminology (i think). This is like 'patching' within the PRO series.
      • Jul 17
      • DN9650
        Alex Kempkes I am unsure where this is stored, I assume the KT-DANTE card inside the 9650 stores this 'patch'.
        • Jul 17
    • Alex Kempkes
      Nigel Turner As far as I know, the dante device only stores a list of the device name/channel name of each of its receive subscriptions. The actual patching is on the computer. You would have to ask Dante to confirm this.
      • Jul 17
  • Gwin Edwards
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    Trying to download new firmware so I can connect to my new DM8000. Website says the following (below) everytime i go to page (regardles s of whether i am logged in or not!!!!!!! Error 477 Suspended CDN resource Unfortunately, this CDN resource has been suspended. REALLY NEED to get this going today! Someone please help. my email is [email protected]
    read more...
    0 31
    • Gwin Edwards
      Paul Vannatto I read in another thread that they have switched over to new servers for all of their websites and have run into some glitches. Yesterday I tried to get a file from the Turbosound iQ site and got the same error, unfortunately.
      • Jul 10
      • DM8000 firmware download not working
        Gwin Edwards Just heard the server change was 2 weeks ago!. My rep was just on a nationwide rep call and NO ONE in US has access to firmware at the moment. AND the Europe offices don't seem to answer any calls or support emails. I won't be using this product again.
        • Jul 13
      • DM8000 firmware download not working
        David Bradshaw I just sent you a couple of emails with the firmware (and DM Designer software) attached
        • ·
        • Jul 13
  • Alex Kempkes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, Anyone using the DN735 solid state recorder. I can buy one but i am curious if it can operate without a timecode, just as a simple sample? Plz let me know. regards, Alex
    0 24
    • Alex Kempkes
      Nigel Turner Hi Alex, I am unable to get on to our server at the moment to access the operators manual. As soon as I can(hopefully in the morning) I will get an answer to you.
      • Jul 8
  • Dionesio Gallo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Hello.can anny body help me about my DN360. I can hardly hear the audio out when tried use last week. If the DN360 is off there is a audio coming out possibly its because bypassing signal trough relay.but if i switch on then the audio is hardly to hear.
    read more...
    0 38
    • Dionesio Gallo
      Nigel Turner Hi NujCGallo. Is this a brand new DN360 that you have just purchased. if so, then it is possibly because you have wired your cables up unbalanced as Pin 2 Hot, whereas the DN360 is Pin 3 Hot. if this is not the case and you have had it working previously, then there are a number of possibilities such as power supply or relays. It will probably be best for you to submit a Support ticket using the Support tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 3
      • Klark teknik DN360
        Dionesio Gallo Hello Turner.! You are correct the the hot is pin 3. I have another question about dn360 wich is correct in the input signal is pin 2 hot or pin 3 hot also.? Thank you for the help.
        • Aug 12
    • Dionesio Gallo
      Dionesio Gallo Thank you for the help i wil try to submit support ticket.
      • Jul 3
    • Dionesio Gallo
      Dionesio Gallo anyone recognize this unit if this is clone by china or original but made in china.?
      • Aug 7
      • Klark teknik DN360
        Nigel Turner Its very hard to identify clones these days. From the looks of it though, this is one of our units manufactured in our factory in China
        • Aug 24
      • Klark teknik DN360
        Nigel Turner The SQ1 graphic in pin2 hot unlike the DN360 you were originally asking about which is Pin 3.
        • Aug 24
  • Over Labyss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Klark Teknik DM DESIGNER 3.1 and DM KONTROL 3.1 are now available for download, via the downloads section on the DM8000 product page. DM KONTROL offers PC based customised control page creation and operation of a DM8000 DSP across an ethernet network, when deployed with the new DM801 serial to ethernet bridge. ข่าวฟุตบอล
    read more...
    0 13
    • Over Labyss
      Gwin Edwards Trying to download new firmware so I can connect to my new DM8000. Website says the following (below) everytime i go to page (regardles s of whether i am logged in or not!!!!!!! Error 477 Suspended CDN resource Unfortunately, this CDN resource has been suspended. REALLY NEED to get this going today! Someone please help. my email is [email protected]
      • Jul 13
  • Nathan Moore
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    I have filled in a ticket completely for registering my 76 KT. When I click on register nothing happens.
    0 44
  • Brian Villa
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-25

The Behringer Xenyx 302 USB Mixer only supplies 15V instead of 48V of phantom power. Would that be enough to power the Mic Booster CT1? 

0 63
Go to page