Statistics

186,434 members
56,166 posts
  • 2020-08-13

After reading the Lake Controller Software Version release notes V5.8 should be the last revision which should work with this device.

However: After installing this Version of the lake controller under Windows 10 on an Apple machine running bootcamp, I've troubles getting the software to work properly.

The software freezes immediately when it has loaded the home screen.

I tried various things linke compatibility mode WIN XP, WIN 7,... also running as administrator didn't help

I would appriciate if someone could help me out.

read more...
    0 13
    • Georg Hartl
      Nic Jones Hi There,
      One of our Tech support advisors has just emailed you on the case that you have opened.
      Can you please check your email inbox, spam and junk folders for any contact.

In Short we do not recommend running Lake Controller on Bootcamp and do not support this.We only recommend that you run it from a Windows machine.
      Thanks very much.
      • Aug 14
    • Georg Hartl
      Georg Hartl i can confirm now that the combination of a virtual machine running WinXP SP3 within windows10 running on bootcamp works. problem solved.
      • Aug 14
      • Lake Contour / Bootcamp WIN10 - Software Freeze
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi GHartl I'm glad all worked, if you need any more assistance please reply to the last e-mail sent. Thank you
        • Aug 17
  • 2019-12-02

I have an old contour processor that failed a firmware update and now doesn't want to show up in the controller (version 5.8 on windows 10) any advice on how to fix? The processor is in great shape and for light DJing works really well. The processor is connected to an ASUS router via an Ethernet cable. It is not showing any digits on the front display and pressing any of the front buttons does not creat a response. Any help is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 194
  • 2019-10-30
    0 145