Statistics

242,377 members
118,737 posts
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    ColinG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.

I have perused the manual and watched YouTube videos. However: with the Loop light blinking green, I set myself up with a few chords/notes to record then hit the 'Loop' button.  What happens then is the first note/chord just echoes back at me, then the next...and the next... until the whole thing is a cumulative mess!

Of course, all I want to do is hear what I am playing; then hit the button again and hear it all back as I played it. It is as if I am playing into an echo efffects pedal?

I hope all that made sense and you are now rolling your eyes as I have made a very obvious error.

Thanks.

Colin.

read more...
    0 16
    • ColinG
      PedroRodrigues Hi ColinG as a first step I would suggest to check if you are using the latest version Firmware version for your unit. If your unit is not please follow the steps below to update your unit.

To perform the firmware update please download the newest firmware from the “Support” page for your TC pedal.
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-JAM-X2-LOOPER/p/P0DAT/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)
      There are updaters:
      – for Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware
      installer) and
      – for OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).

2. Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your TC pedal.

3. Connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable.

4. Insert the DC power supply plug. The leftmost LED on your pedal should
      turn green.

Your TC pedal will now be recognized as an updatable device.

Applying the firmware update
      Open the firmware update file. The pedal’s current firmware will be listed,
      as well as the version contained in the updater.

Click “Update” and let the program run. The BeatSense LED will flash red
      during the update. At some point, the update window may indicate that the
      pedal has disconnected, which is normal.

When finished, the unit will return to the loop mode display shown prior to
      the update procedure
      • Jul 27
    • ColinG
      ColinG

Thanks Pedro, I will try this. I have now had two pedals suspecting a fault with the first! I am a bit perturbed that there seems to have been no update for eight years. But worth a go.

• Jul 27
  • New
    han123456M
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-23

Dear MT president UB ,  Mr. William R MT care department in Las Vegas.

This is a very serious matter: 1st repair June 2020 to July 10th 2020, the 2nd repair as recall July 16th 2020 to now, No return no repair, MT Keep my powercore 6000 for 12 month and more since 11:40am July 16th 2020.  

On Jan 5th 2021's MT email, I have received your Mr William R MT Care email that said: RMA 373864 for 2nd received my SN3 7140322 powercore 6000 for 2nd time repair, MT customerService people in Las Vegas has been received my powercore6000unit since July 16th 2020 

My question is why original Powercore 6000 changed to a new  SN# 21-7140322 on MT email?  (the same Powercore 6000 hardwear Orginal SN# 7140322 how Mt you can be changed?)

Please check your MT emails on Jan 2021 and other MT  emails all have been recorded.

I wish the MT president Mr.UB please notice what is happening for how to treat MT customers now!!! 

I wish that we can solve the problems peacefully. but I will reserve all my rights for further actions .

It's a very serious matter to our music conmmunities.

Where is my TC  Powercore 6000 ( the original  SN#7140322)unit ????

Please advise

Thanks.

Z Han

The owner of Powercore 6000 with the original  SN#7140322 unit

read more...
    0 40
    • han123456M
      TC Helicon

Hi Z Han, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please be informed that we are currently investigating your case and will update you on this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Jul 23
    • han123456M
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Service will be contacting you today to give you an update. I also sent you a private message regarding this.
      • Jul 23
  • New
    mdfantizzle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there. I love my ND-1 pedal. After a flood in my basement it will no longer power on. Anyway I can mail it and have it repaired? Thanks-Mike

0 11
    • mdfantizzle
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mdfantizzle, if you have not yet done so please submit a service request ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the service request tab and filling in the ticket form.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Which software is used by you to create the echorec and echoplex tone prints .

is the software the same as what was used in the alter ego .

I believe this to be a more in depth version of what's available to customers 

0 15
    • Ijs335335
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ijs335335 Thank you for your contact, unfortunately we do not release that type of information to our customers. Thank you
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Best delay ever by TC . Needs to be reborn . The current trend is for those old delay echo systems . More than ever 

0 13
    • Ijs335335
      Dale_M I will pass your comments on to Design, many thanks.
      • Jul 22
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335 Yes you should . When they created the alter ego did they use deeper editing software for the emulations than what’s available to us now .They sound different even to your tone prints of the echorec and echoplex in your libraries today . The 2290, echoplex , echorec , space echo , dimm , are all essential .
      • Jul 22
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335 If they ever do re design it consider the following . You need a parameter control on the pedal to alter the modulation . You need a self oscillation foot switch to send into space just like the originals .
      • Jul 22
      • Alter Ego x4
        TC-Mike The Flashback 2 X4 or our new Plethora X5 has 3/5 pressure sensitive MASH enabled foot switches that can be programmed to control (up to 3 ) FX parameters at the same time for each Preset/FX slot - each with individual parameter value curves .
        Flashback 2 also has a dedicated new Stereo Tape/BBD delay algo for vintage delay tones with lots of programming options ranging from virtual motor torque to Wow and Flutter control and 7 different soft clip types for saturating the delay repeats.
        The default analog TonePrint templates have many preprogrammed modulation options like ramping up the Feedback while changing the delay time/sub division or modulation rates dynamically .

On the AE X4 you can program the knobs via the TonePrint app to add Modulation. Since the AE is based on the first generation of the Fladshback pedal it doesn't feature the latest FB2 add-ons ,but all available FB1 TonePrints are compatible with the FB 2 products.
        • Jul 28
  • New
    LouisWeyrich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

I really need a wah effect for the plethora x5.  Is there any plans to add this to future firmware installs?

1 11
    • LouisWeyrich
      LouisWeyrich wah
      • Jul 18
    • LouisWeyrich
      PedroRodrigues Hi LouisWeyrich we are studying many new possibilities for the Plethora X5, please keep checking our social media for new developments. Thank you
      • Jul 27
  • New
    han123456M
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-16

Dear MT customer service 

My powercore 6000 orginal SN 7140322  The owner is Zhiming Han 

MT have been received my unit for 12 month when was Lasy year UPS delived at MT building at July 16th 2020 at 11AM same time 

Today is July 16th 2021 , Totally one year have been passed, Where is my unit? I have called many time MT service department or customer service never pickup any phone

I have called William few time  He promised call me back give updates but I have never received any call or email from MT after he promised to reply. why???

No company in world acting customer service like MT. Repairing for one year with no answwer no return never pick up phones calls.

When I will be hearing from about my unit It have been repairing one year fully 

Please advise 

ZHiming Han 

read more...
    0 27
    • han123456M
      WilliamR I apologize for the delay, could you send me your RMA number or your case number so we can sort this out for you?
      • Jul 16
    • han123456M
      han123456M

• Jul 20
    • han123456M
      han123456M

HI MT WIlliam R,

• Jul 20
    • han123456M
      han123456M

1)The first time repair is July 10th, 2020 my powercore 6000 SN 7140322 ,RMA 372211 but it was not repaied. 2) On july 16th 2020 as 2nd time repair, my same powercore 6000 original SN7140322 was changed by MT people . The original SN 7140322 was changed to a New SN 21-7140322 without my permission after MT have received my unit after July16th2020. 3) The 2nd time recall repair, the 2nd time RMA 373864. 4)Please explane why MT need to change my original SN 7140322 (which is printed on the unit) to new SN 21-7140322?. 6)The CRM:0018300003749 was issued by MT Care on Jan 5th 2021. During 2021, I called many time with no result No answering phones. Please advise ,Why?

• Jul 20
  • New
    AdamKeler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Hi. 

Does Plethora X5 have buffer so I can remove my TC tuner which has a buffered pass and use my passive volume pedal?

0 17
  • New
    KaMingYeung
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

Hi all, my flashback is not functioning anymore and I asked a techincian to check the pedal, I was told that the switch is almost not functioning, its a Alpha 2p2t 4E1 switch. Is it possible to order one from the factory and ship to HK?

Thanks a lot

read more...
    0 21
    • KaMingYeung
      Nigel67 Hi KaMingYeung. Please send our spares department a ticket and they will be able to advice you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 7
Go to page