Statistics

288,999 members
171,458 posts
  • New
    boisocial
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

Add a switchable buffer/truebypass, more output level and add the momentary functionality that y'all have in the mini and BOOM perfect pedal!

2 15
  • New
    mcvittym
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-30

I note that on the Flashback 2 x4 there is a facility to control global tempo using a MIDI control change (CC) parameter.  May I ask:

1. Does the Plethora X5 have a facility to set a global tempo?

2. if so can you use MIDI to control it?

3. If not, are there any plans to introduce global tempo, ideally with MIDI control (eg via a CC or via MIDI clock)?

read more...
    0 12
    • mcvittym
      PedroRodrigues Hi mcvittym, thank you for your post, please ponder that global tempo is a feature being requested by other users and it's being analysed by our Dev. Team. Regarding your remaining questions I would suggest to checking the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/XEpzXG6aYyvhmcpWo/ I hope this helps. Thank you
      • May 31
  • New
    ruperthawkes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

If you have a recording in the looper, it is lost if you edit another of the slots, ie change a reverb to a delay etc.   is this a bug?   Could it not do this?

0 14
  • New
    snelles79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-27

I was curious if I could use the plethora X5 to change the channels on my EVH 5150 (blackout) 50 watt head. My amp head has a MIDI input which I guess can be used to change the channel?

What I would like to do is not have to hit multiple buttons when I'm trying to change my sound playing live. For example, if I'm playing on the blue channel (channel 2) and then I want to go to the green channel (1) but have some effects from the plethora X5, I have to hit the clean channel on my EVH foot switch, then either hit the effects loop button on my EVH Footswitch, or I can just always leave the effects loop running and then change to the clean channel and then tap on the plethora X5 button for whatever effect I want. Either way I have to tap twice which makes it kind of difficult to change sounds quickly when I'm playing live.

Do I need to add a separate MIDI foot switch controller run it through the plethora X5 and then run it to my amp all using MIDI? Then program the separate foot switch to both edit the channel on my amp and at the same time, turn on or off a Plethora effect? Any links or advise would be really appreciated. Very difficult to find anything on the internet about this.

Another gripe about the EVH foot switch is that it's huge! Takes too much space on my pedal board.  A small MIDI footswitch that control everything would be ideal.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    emdcpc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I have lost the small threaded chrome ring for one of the 1/4" inputs on the back of the Nova. Anyone know where I can get one along with the washer?

0 11
  • New
    conceptboss007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Hi I am going nuts trying to find three switchable power supplies for the above units my three Tc units have all developed the same problem of either the caps or the controler and caps blowing preventing the units from switching on. I bought the finalizer and the fireworx brand new when they came out I've had less than 1 years use with my finalizer and the fireworx stopped working after 1 month yes 1 month. That was many years ago.
    They were put aside after the ridiculous repair quotes during those days. I am now capable of repairing theses power supplies but would like to buy the wizard power supply instead. I ordered three and paid over £300 to a company called Fixtronix of Ierland who are supposed to be the official Tc suppliers for these power supplies. Needless to say I recieved no response for six weeks then no response to some 12 emails enquiring about my order. I had to open a case with paypal to get my money back 1 month later still no money back. So I called a friend in Ireland and sent him to their premises to enquire about my order. I then got my first response  with an email and lame exuse about staff being ill and Tc moving factory. I got my money back through paypal the followig day.
    I ve now joined The tribe after being forced here through the Tc website I have posted about this problem for over a month and not a single response to this common Tc electronics Issue. This clearly should have been a class action lawsuit, these units should have been recalled and repaired for free this is quite clearly a maufacturing fault with the power supplies. Great gear when they work but by not accepting this as their fault, is a very calous and greedy corporate stance by of the owners of Tc Electronics as far as Im concerned.
    Can anybody help with finding these Wizard power supplies its been an absolute nightmare so far thanks.

read more...
    0 35
    • conceptboss007
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this has been your experience, if you bought these items brand new and had faults appear within 1 month or 1 year is there any reason why you did not claim warranty and come back to Music Tribe with your proof of purchase for us to assist you in a warranty repair? Regardless of your technical experience, taking product apart to repair voids any existing warranty. Please can you advise any case numbers or communication directly with Music Tribe please?
      • May 10
      • Power supply issue Tc electronics Finalizer, Firworx and M2000
        conceptboss007 Hi thanks for your response These problems occurred over 20 years ago There is no warranty and consumer rights hadn't really taken off the ground yet, in those days. This year is the first I ve ever heard of Music Tribe and your affiliation to Tc Electronics. Back in those days Tc Electronics Had a repair center in Wembley /west london somewhere where they wanted to charged a couple of hundered pounds to repair, needless to say i wasnt having it ,so after lots of back and forth the units were stored away. Back then we were made to feel like we were somehow responsible for blowig the power supplies hence the repair costs. As the years went on this problem infested the Tc Electronic's range as we all know. I would like to purchase these Wizard power supplies I dont really care for Tc's Warranty I can do a better job myself. Under the microscope the workmanship of the original power supplies are poor , hence why im not even bothering to repair the one in the picture . and just wish to replace them with the wizard power supplies. Any pointers to where I could purchase would be appreciated thanks.
        • May 15
    • conceptboss007
      conceptboss007 IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS SITE THAT CAN HELP?
      • May 31
  • New
    Fabri8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

TC electronic IR loader can load ir file 24 bit 48k?

Regads

0 13
    • Fabri8
      TC-Mike HI,

Supported IR file formats: .uli files (proprietery IMPULSE format)
      .wav files, 16/24/32-bit fixed (PCM)
      .wav files, 32-bit float

Supported rates: 44.1 kHz
      48 kHz
      96 kHz

If the .wav file has more than one channel, only the first channel will be used for the IR
      IR of any length can be imported but 200msec is the maximum loader length.
      IR's with length longer than 200msec will be automatically trimmed and have a natural fade out applied by IMPULSE to match 200msec

You can also drag and drop IR files directly into corresponding folders on IMPULSE but we recommend using the app for the best experience.

These info can also be found in the README file of your Impulse pedal when product is in disk mode (connected to your computer via USB)
      • May 10
  • New
    rodman18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

When I try to download a toneprint, the choices of the artists do NOT show up. Only the TC Electronics settings appear. I have downloaded all of the toneprints so they should be there.

0 10
  • New
    WilliamVedder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

Bought an AEx4 and wanted to try the TonePrint Editor. Downloaded it and installed. Fired it up and it's got templates for 30 or so TCE pedals but NOT the AEx4. 

Are AE users supposed to use one of the other templates?

Best,

Bill

read more...
    0 8
    • WilliamVedder
      WilliamR Hello William, The alter Ego X4 uses the Flashback X4 tone prints in the tone print editor.
      • May 4
  • New
    fraxyl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the footswitches on certain effect types to momentary switches instead of toggle? Would be really handy for pitch effects like sub'n'up.

0 6
Go to page