Statistics

253,568 members
131,136 posts
  • New
    oldale
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-08

Where can I download the G-System Editor software?

0 8
  • New
    kennew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

The mono input on my Flashback 1 is intermittently cutting out.  How do I send it in for service?  Or is it even worth doing that?   Service charges can often rival the cost of replacement.  Thanks

0 2
  • New
    JohnWashington21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Anyone help please. 

I have a brand new Dunlop X 8 volume/expression pedal but when I use it in expression mode I simply cannot use it to alter an effect level from 0 (heel down) to say 50 (toe down). 

I have calibrated the pedal (in fact tried manual and automatic) and I know for certain that I am assigned the exp pedal correctly on the board and parameter I want to affect -- in this case the reverb effect level. 

On the dunlop pedal there are switches/level controls inside but I've tried every combination possible and I simply cannot get it working. I know it's connected correctly. 

please help before it gets sold 

read more...
    0 7
    • JohnWashington21
      PedroRodrigues Hi JohnWashington21, thank you for your post, please consider that there is an expression modifier for each TonePrint which can be selected when assigning the EXP in the setting menu of the PLETHORA X5.
      This expression modifier is fully mappable in the TonePrint App including end-points, direction of travel, taper and up to 3 parameters simultaneously.
      Please take in to account that this is a slow process to implement
      Please follow the link below to access a video that mentions this on minute 22:11
      https://youtube/FJvbOLWiYpQ
      Thank you
      • Oct 6
  • New
    Picksmore
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Any chance of adding a polyphonic tuner to the X5?  The chromatic is great but having a polyphonic display option would be even better.  Even if it was only displayed on one 'module window', it'd be a nice option to have.  

1 4
    • Picksmore
      PedroRodrigues Hi Picksmore, thank you for your post, please consider that adding a Polyphonic Tuner on the X5 would impact the amount of DSP resources available for other FX, so the Dev. Team deliberately chosen to add a very basic light tuner that will not require an extra pedal slots and can run alongside the five TonePrint effect slots.
      • Oct 6
  • New
    Warrioremg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Hello, I've bought used Delay FB mini 1 and it doesn't have a dry signal. I've tried to switch kill dry by using Toneprint (version 4.4.18 for PC) templates, but it did nothing. Any suggestions?

0 11
    • Warrioremg
      PedroRodrigues Hi Warrioremg,Please consider that the FX Level pot on your pedal is an analogue pot that mixes the wet signal with the dry after the wet signal has been converted back to analogue. With that in mind we can't do any clever digital trickery to the wet signal like turn it all the way up or all the way down when you are using the loop mode, because the pot is analogue. Because the looper is 100% wet and has no dry signal, this means that the FX level pot controls the overall output of the entire signal therefore not providing a dry signal.
      • Oct 3
  • New
    Sassy1Nabors
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

I am using a G-System , Plethora x5 and a Riverside via midi and it wont work.A conflick with the Riverside and the X5 CC 102 cuts off the riverside. I fixed that with the riverside by cutting off the CC midi in.I cant cut off midi patch change off on the X5 and a full second changging boards is not an option.The g system is fantastic but for a main controler send the same data to ever external device.Something has to give.Im sure everyone with a g system would like to see it be able to use more than one midi chanel or X5 with a program change on/off.

read more...
    0 9
    • Sassy1Nabors
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Sassy1Nabors please consider that to set up the G-SYSTEM and the Plethora X5 you must use a specifically-designed Y-Cable, for the G-System and Plethora X5 to communicate via MIDI Sysex messages.
      With the Y-cable installed, the G-System will still be able to talk to the Plethora X5 and separates the message traffic between the G-System and the Plethora X5 from the traffic between the G-System and any other unit. Thank you
      • Sep 27
    • Sassy1Nabors
      Sassy1Nabors I have that cable witch end goes where ?
      • Sep 27
    • Sassy1Nabors
      Sassy1Nabors Well i tried that cable . Same problem .
      • Sep 27
      • MIDI a problem !
        PedroRodrigues Hi Sassy1Nabors, please confirm that your Y cable as the same specifications as the one posted above. Nevertheless if that is the case please submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support by hitting support on the top of the page. Thank you
        • Sep 28
    • Sassy1Nabors
      Sassy1Nabors I got the cable from TC.If I turn the patch change off on the G-system it wont control the strymon so i keep it on but the plethora changes boards with a 1 second gap it needs a (patch change on/off) .I want to control the X5 with CC# messages only. Adding the (patch change on/off) would be a good additive to the next update.
      • Sep 28
    • Sassy1Nabors
      Sassy1Nabors I found a solution! MIDI patch change messages go from 1-128 on the X5 so I went to bank 26-1 on the G-system witch is out of range for the X5. I have banks 26-39 on G-system and the Riverside has 300 patches so should not be a problem. Thanks for your help.
      • Sep 28
  • New
    JamesMatheson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

HALL OF FAME 2X4 REVERB: I know how to use the Tone Print Editor to create and save my own Tone Prints, but how do I assign my Tone Prints to the 4 FOOT SWITCH PRESETS?

0 28
    • JamesMatheson
      WilliamR
      • Sep 24
    • JamesMatheson
      TC-Mike there are 2 ways to store toneprints to any of the 8 available preset bank locations:

- use the type selector to select any of the 6 stored TonePrints on the pedal and then press and hold any of the current 4 memory location to overwrite preset with selected stored tonePint

-while connected to the TonePrint app, you can also directly store the current TonePrint you are working on directly to any memory location by pressing and holding one of the 4 presets FS (this will overwrite the existing preset ) -> so no need to store to TonePrint slot first
      • Sep 27
  • New
    ARSRepair22520
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Main board for Finalizer 96k needed + part number would be appreciated as well, thank you!

0 8
    • ARSRepair22520
      Nigel67 Hi ARSRepair22520. Please submit a spares ticket and a colleague will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Sep 21
      • TC Electronic Finalizer 96K
        ARSRepair22520 Hi Nigel, I submitted a spare parts ticket (CAS-489059-D0N9L6) a week ago and still haven't heard back, is there another route that can be taken to receive a quicker response? Thank you.
        • Sep 29
  • New
    DsMiddleton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Anyone having this problem?

It is occuring whenever I try to import my song template for mixing. there are about 5 instances of DVR250...but it just crashes instantly.

IMac 2017, 64 gig ram...

0 20
    • DsMiddleton
      PedroRodrigues Hi DsMiddleton, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have installed the 2.0.02 version present on the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DCR
      You will also need the iLok License Manager to be installed on your computer, but you are not required to create an iLok account or activate any license as this will only be required if you have the Native version, so we can deposit the license.
      • Sep 20
  • New
    nilsw63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Are there by any chance , some multac units for the m5000 series still in existence?

0 1
    • nilsw63
      PedroRodrigues Hi nilsw63, unfortunately we do not have them anymore, the only solution now will be to cannibalize M5000 units for parts. Thank you
      • Sep 19
Go to page