• 2020-10-22

Recently got a Plethora X5 and overall it is so awesome. My main feature requirest so far would be to have a blend (FXLevel) and return control on the FX Loop "pedal" so you could basically blend in the return from the loop with the dry and then also adjust the overall volume of the return signal from the loop. 

I have a few external pedals in the FX loop without blend or volume controls so this would be helpfull. 

read more...
    1 7
    • Scott Williams
      William Reichling Hello Scott, Great idea, I will pass this suggestion on to our engineering team.
      • Thu at 3:58 PM
    • Scott Williams
      Christian Surieux Good idea, and may be, as the FX loop is mono, the option to keep it on A or B channel of a stereo path,, so we could reserve FX on only one of the stereo channels, the channel being selectable by a button or mash effect. ?
      • Fri at 1:12 AM
  • 2020-10-19

Hi, I try to find out what type of balanced outputs the Konnekt interfaces provide. The manual (24d in my case) only describes them as "1/4” Phone Jack. Ground sensing design".
    I need to connect to a unbalanced RCA input, and the type of balanced output is important in order to use the right cable.
    there at least 4 types of balanced outputs: "1/4” Phone Jack. Ground sensing design"
    and here one can see that they require diferent kind of cables to connect to unbalanced devices: http://www.douglas-self.com/ampins/balanced/balanced.htm#6

read more...
    0 13
  • 2020-10-16

I get it, that is not going to come with the hardware controller after reading others having this issue with various other plugins/controllers.

i love your products I have all the plugins and controllers for the reverb, delay and expander plugins/controllers.

The way the page is created you make it seem like it comes with the hardware especially as it's the same or similar pricing retailers exhibit.

i have not activated this yet?  How do I get a refund?  I'll use a million other outboard eqs or one of the bazillion I have from waves or ua until I can get this.  Not mad at all I love the whole tribe and the products being offered.  Just want the hardware makes it so easy as I work hybrid in and out of the box.

read more...
    0 8
    • Todd Fujawa
      William Reichling Hello Todd, we received your case. someone will be in contact with you shortly to get this resolved for you.
      • Oct 16
      • PEQ 3000 native purchased from TC Electronic Online Store
        Todd Fujawa Appreciate yall no rush
        • Oct 17
  • 2020-10-15

The Guitar Center sold me a Nektar Pacer. It never worked. I talked to someone from Music Tribe who told me it would never work.

I followed the instructions  to program the Pacer. Now the G Force has no sound. 

The Screen has a big "E" on it.

I have reset the G Force to factory settings. I turned the Kildry back to "On".

NO sound.

Please help. I have a gig Sunday.

read more...
    0 8
    • Lloyd Chappell
      Paul Vannatto As far as I know the Nektar Pacer is not a Music Tribe product. Why are you posting about this footpedal here?
      • Oct 14
    • Lloyd Chappell
      Lloyd Chappell I tried to hook it up to my TC G Force. Now the G Force has no sound. I need help getting sound back to the G Force
      • Oct 14
      • G Force has no sound
        Paul Vannatto Did you try connecting it up the same way you normally have it before you tried the Pacer? I finally found the G Force as a legacy product of TC Electronics. Sorry I can't help much (I know much more about the Behringer and Midas products). I would suggest you submit a service ticket by clicking on the Support menu (above).
        • Oct 14
      • G Force has no sound
        Lloyd Chappell I will. Thanks
        • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-12

Please, please do give a feedback  info in % on the concerned screens (or a dedicated one) when the expression pedal is moved.
    Actually, it is not possible to know if the pedal works correctly or is badly calibrated or is dysfonctioning, but by the sound produced.
    This is a very poor solution.
    Just a small % in right upper corner where the exp is used.

It could also be appreciable to have a Status pedal taking one of the 5 pedal slots and displaying this kind of info, Db could also be displayed, and even more a sound curve just as in an EQ.... lot of possibilities here to get a better understanding of what is occuring in the complex PX5 sound factory.

Thanks.

CS

read more...
    1 17
  • 2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 7
  • 2020-10-11

What does the unit do to the signal? Is there essentially analog dry through? I have not found a direct answer. 

can the unit be powered by a voodoo lab isolated DC supply unit rated at 500 milliamperes?

is there a poly tune update in the works for the onboard tuner?

read more...
    0 10
    • Kevin Richtig
      William Reichling Hello Kevin, there is a chromatic tuner built into the pedal but not a polytune tuner. As far as power supplies go, the PLETHORA X5 requires a dc 9 volt 600 mA power supply. So, you would have to use the included power supply in your setup.
      • Oct 13
  • 2020-10-11

Just a thought. I have owned a couple iterations of the poly tuner. As a player with a floating tremolo system this has been invaluable. Any chance the plethora gets an update to the Onboard tuner to make it a poly tune?

0 14
    • Kevin Richtig
      John Matthews Hi Kevin, thanks for your suggestion. I'll pass it along to the development team for consideration.
      • Oct 11
    • Kevin Richtig
      Tc Mike the added on-board tuner won't likely get any PolyTune features due to effect on available DSP resources for other pedals.
      • Oct 12
  • 2020-10-11

I have a voodoo lab power supply. The supplies are 500 milliamperes. This plethora unit appears to be a 600 milliamperes draw. Will the voodoo lab voltage supply work with the plethora?

0 8
    • Kevin Richtig
      Nigel Turner Hi Kevin, we do advise using a power supply with the correct specification. Using anything less, could affect the operation of the unit. Standard 5.5 / 2.1 mm 9 VDC, centre negative, > 600 mA (included)
      • Oct 11
    • Kevin Richtig
      Fred Madore Hi You can use a cloks dc7 or the eventide powermax they can supply power up to 660ma that's what I use
      • Tue at 10:36 AM
  • 2020-10-11

Hi all,

Hoping you can help. My Flashback delay mode selector switch is incorrectly selecting modes. When on the modulated delay setting, it gives a slapback for instance. The looper function is correctly selected however.

Any thoughts about what's going on or how to address this?

Thanks,

Rich

read more...
    0 4
    • Rich Nourie
      William Reichling Hello Rich, Please go to the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone will be able to help you out with this.
      • Oct 12
Go to page