Statistics

229,715 members
104,807 posts
  • New
    jcguinn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Looking for the best way to upload .PRS files to G Major 2.

Thanks.

0 5
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Bassman316
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Downloaded the TonePrint app and Alter ego x4 is not there. Why? Can anyone help please?

0 10
    • Bassman316
      WilliamR Hello, William with musictribe here. This is perfectly normal. The Alter Ego V2 works with the TonePrint editor and the TonePrint application on your smartphone. However, since it does not have its own TonePrints, you cannot see the Alter Ego V2 in the TonePrint editor or the TonePrint app. The Alter Ego V2 can be loaded with all Flashback X4 TonePrints. Like all of our delay pedal variants, the Alter Ego V2 is a Flashback, an Alter Ego, a Flashback X4, or an Alter Ego X4 pedal with a different silk print. Therefore, you will only see Flashback TonePrints in the TonePrint editor library or the product list on the TonePrint app. Rest assured, your Alter Ego V2 is compatible with all of these Flashback TonePrints.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    VoidSpawn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hello, 

I'm having trouble with my HOF 2 pedal. When I connect to my effects loop on my Marshall combo amp and I turn on the pedal it significantly lowers the sound. It makes it sound as if the my amp is far away. I have also tried this pedal through the effects loop of a peavy half stack and I get the same result. How can this be fixed? 

read more...
    0 26
  • New
    ruezz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Well, 

Can anyone issue any kind of update on if they are going to fix the tap tempo issues that I have seen addressed on here multiple times? It's crazy to me that people have been complaining and still we don't have an option for external tap tempo or being able to dial in the tempo with the control knobs. Someone, please tell me this is coming soon or I'm gonna have to start considering selling this x5 and switching to something else, as it is has proven very difficult to adjust multiple tempos on the fly during live sets. 

Thanks,

Zack

read more...
    0 20
    • ruezz
      PedroRodrigues Hi ruezz as I’m sure it was stated previously this matter has been passed to the Dev. Team, please consider that as we would like to develop and implement promptly suggestions from our customers, we must request some bearing as the team is analyzing this and many others features suggestions to study the implementation viability. Thank you for your message
      • Apr 17
  • New
    RobYates1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Can someone share a link to the 1.2 update settings for midi control or just share them?  I am looking just to be able to toggle up and down on through the boards, possible do tap temp if that was updated. I am new to midi, still learning, but it seems like TC info is tough to come by. 

Thanks

Rob

read more...
    0 26
    • RobYates1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rob, the firmware release notes found in the software tab of the product page will give you some basic information on the new MIDI features that have been implemented. For a complete mapping table of all MIDI CC controllable
      features, navigate to:
      SETTINGS > GLOBAL > MIDI > CC TABLE

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9M
      • Apr 14
    • RobYates1
      RobYates1

Super helpful link! Doesn’t look like a tap tempo yet, but maybe next update.
      Thanks!

• Apr 15
  • New
    CarolinaJones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hello ..

So somehow today, I manged to trash my Finalizer 96K (V 3.5). I think it was by accidentily removing the SRAM Card while it was live .. Boo!!!

Can someone please tell me if the appropriate software is available to download, so I can restore it to normal - I have an old laptop with PCMCIA and a 512K SRAM card.

Thank-you, thank-you - Any help would be appreciated!

Carolina :-)

read more...
    0 34
    • CarolinaJones
      PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones please consider that to be able to assist you on this matter please follow the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/SGZqPMjRd3aGaShwz/ Thank you
      • Apr 14
      • Finalizer 96K lost its software/firmware
        CarolinaJones That's wonderful! - Thank-you! :-)
        • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones

I guess I'm still struggling - I have dug out my old Sony Laptop, put the SRAM card in the PCMCIA and installed the Generic, Windows driver. A drive letter of F: pops up but the file system is shown as raw .. Please tell me how to get the WIZ file to the SRAM Card ... I'm completely useless at this! :-(

• Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones
      • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones UPDATE: Using an evaluation version of CardWare, I have successfully erased the card and dumped the data from the WIZ file to the raw SRAM .. I'm guessing this is good .. :-) Bad news, my Finalizer says,, "Option: Start" and "Press ENTER to select" .. I can't see an Enter, only the OK button .. I'm struggling - Maybe it's just dead ... Boo! ... Any other advice so, so appreciated! Thanks!
      • Apr 14
        CarolinaJones Is it possible to buy or rent a card with the firmware on it, ready to go? I'm concerned I'll spend a bunch of money and my Finalizer is just broken.
        • ·
        • Apr 15
        PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones unfortunately we do not have any service available that provides cards to our customer. Thank you
        • Apr 16
  • New
    guidozu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I can't seem to be able to upload toneprints to my TC electronic triple delay pedal.

Is there a way to upload a different toneprint for every engine in every TP slot?

For Ex.

TP SLOT 1: Engine 1= Reverse, Engine 2= Ping Pong, Engine 3= Slapback

and so on for the 4 slots?

Also, The Toneprint Editor for Triple Delay doesn't have Delay Subtypes like for tha FLashback x 4... so it's not possible to create your own Tonetprints with the desired delay. Is it just my pedal or is everyone having  the same issue?

read more...
    0 19
    • guidozu
      PedroRodrigues Hi guidozu please consider that to transfer a TONEPRINT to your pedals you must perform the following steps:
      Launch the TonePrint app on your smartphone.
      Find the TonePrint you want to use. You can browse TonePrints by Artist or Product (i.e., pedal type). You will also find Featured TonePrints.
      Plug your guitar or bass into your TonePrint pedal.
      Turn your TonePrint pedal on.
      Turn up the volume on your instrument and set the pickup selector to one pickup.
      Hold the speaker of your smartphone next to the chosen pickup and touch “Beam to pedal

Please use the Delay selector switch to select one of the three Delay Engines.
      When you have selected a Delay Engine, you can use the controls to configure this Delay Engine:
      ► Delay type selector
      ► TIME knob
      ► REPEATS knob
      ► MIX knob
      ► SUBDIV knob
      Use the Serial/Parallel switch to choose the signal path for the three Delay Engines.
      Serial setting (top) The input signal is fed into Delay Engine 1.
      The signal from Delay Engine 1 is fed into Delay Engine 2.
      The signal from Delay Engine 2 is fed into Delay Engine 3.
      The signal from Delay Engine 3 is sent to the outputs.
      When you have changed the settings for one of the three Delay Engines, you may want to store your settings as a preset.
      You can store the settings for each Delay Engine individually using its footswitch.
      To store the setting for a Delay Engine (1, 2 or 3), press and hold its footswitch for circa two seconds.
      The footswitch LED will blink green to confirm that the preset has been stored. Storing will mute the delay output for about one second.
      Parallel setting (bottom) The input signal is fed to the inputs of the three Delay Engines. The signals from the outputs of the three Delay Engines is mixed and sent to the outputs.
      Please note that changing the routing of the three Delay Engines can lead to dramatic results.
      This is especially true if you are using unusual Mix knob settings.
      A preset includes all settings of the delay module, including the currently used TonePrint, if the Delay type selector is set to one of the four TonePrint slots.
      If you have attached an external expression pedal, the parameters assigned to this expression pedal are stored as part of the preset as well.
      The slots “1”, “2”, “3” and “4” of the Delay Type Selector are “placeholders” for TonePrints.
      You can load one TonePrint into each of these slots, giving you access to four additional TonePrints.
      When you choose a delay type, the chosen delay type will “pick up” the current positions of the delay control knobs such as Delay Time.
      • Apr 14
    • guidozu
      guidozu

Well, it's not happening. I manage to beam the toneprint (or at least the right light blinks) but no way to edit the TP itself... I have also tried the desktop version, but still nothing happens...

• Apr 15
  • New
    Tremodillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

Hi all; 

I now use the old TC vintage tremolo and have been using it for years. 

I really love the sound of it ! sounds like and old fender amp and very natural and organic in the sound. 

I would really like the Tap tempo option as is found in the TC Pipeline. 

Does anyone know if these two pedals are comparable/similar ? 

I was thinking to change the vintage trem for the pipeline

I am not sure I can try out the Pipeline before bying, otherwise I would do that. 

Kind reg. 

read more...
    0 18
    • Tremodillo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tremodillo please consider that the Vintage Tremolo offers a more more saturated expression while the Pipeline is more warm, with the organic sounding sinus curves of the ’60s. Please consider that any of these unit are legacy units. Thank you
      • Apr 17
  • New
    riec01122
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I am curious how to proceed. I find that all modulation effects sound awful in an effects loop after the amp's drive sound and should only feed into a distorted amp. I also find that time based effects only sound good to me in my amp effects loop. With the Plethora is there a way to set it up so that I can get the effects where I want them? I don't use drive pedals and only like amp gain, so putting drive pedals in the effects loop of the Plethora is not an option. 

Is there a way to set this up to my tastes or have I wasted money on a unit that will end up being useless for my needs

read more...
    0 22
Go to page