Statistics

234,073 members
109,684 posts
  • pvautour
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-21

I am not getting any sound out of user preset 3, and as a result am unable to upload/BEAM my chosen TonePrint to it.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Phillip

0 197
    • pvautour
      TC-Rasmus

Hi pvautour

The TonePrint in TonePrint Slot 3 is a volume swell effect, you need to MASH to get any sound out of the pedal. You can see it used right here: https://youtu.be/oEmVMT3VRpc?t=406

As for loading TonePrints, if you have a newer phone than iPhone 6, you need to use the top speaker in your phone, or hook the pedal up to a computer and use the TonePrint app. Here's a video on how to beam toneprints with newer phones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neLAtbp-nRI

Hope this helps

• December 29, 2019
  • lifeforcer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-19

Okay so I use 2 of these in my guitar rig. I power up and one goes to user presets like it should, the other reverts to factory presets so I have to change it back to user every time I switch on. Anyone know why this is happening? 

read more...
    0 106
    • lifeforcer
      TC-Samuel

Can't say I do. Unfortunately, I haven't used the D Two much. Any D Two users out there?

• January 6, 2020
  • SSSTechnical
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-18

Hi All, 

We have a System 6000 MKII mainframe and want to transfer the User Presets & Engine etc onto 4 x Reverb 4000's One per engine of the 6000, things I have tried:

1 - Export S6000 Presets from ICON software, copy into R4K presets folder, it won't upload

2 - Midi dump of one engine, and presets, but not getting anywhere with that. 

read more...
    0 52
  • lifeforcer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-15

When I power up the D Two switches back from user to factory presets every time. Not sure why

0 93
  • Sphere
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-04

I need to talk to some one about upgrade liscense's. It is frustrating not getting to talk to a human. Does anybody have any suggestions?

0 204
    • Sphere
      KenMitchell

Hi Duncan ( @Sphere ), 

Welcome to the community.  The only way to contact Support is through the CARE portal. I'd recommend you open a support ticket, explain to them your situation, and in that ticket ask them to call you.  

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Hope this helps,

Ken

• December 4, 2019
    • Sphere
      Sphere

Yes, tried that. It seems to be down right now for new tickets. Does anybody have a number they know of I could call. I have had the run around for 2 weeks. 

• December 4, 2019
    • Sphere
      PedroRodrigues

@Sphere Thank you for your contact.

Im sorry for any inconvinience,we are here to help and assit on anything you require.

In regard to your question there are two separted points regarding licenses when you update System 6000 to the MKII version

1-Any active licenses present on the  MKI Frame will be also present on the MKII upgraded version

2- Upon update we offer two new licenses to our customers:

first we offer the Integrator license to allow our customer to integrate the MKII unit with a DAW 

second we offer a license that the customer can choose from the following list:

1. Stereo Mastering

2. Multichannel Mastering

3. Stereo Reverb:

4. Multichannel Reverb

5. LM6

6. AM6

7. Reverb 8

8. Engage

9. Unwrap

10. Back Drop

11. Live AID

12. VP8 Vari Pitch

If you efectively decide to go foward with your upgarde request the next step would be to open a new ticket via community.musictribe.com for that just press SUPPORT on the top part of the page and Log-in or Register.

I would also sugest to view the  "How to create a care ticket" to have an overview on the matter.

I hope this would help you answering yoru questions and you if you any more queries please feel free to contact us via the ticket system mentioned above 

Thank you very much for your contact.

Wish you all the best

Pedro

TC Electronic

• December 4, 2019
  • paulvroberts
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Foolishly I have dropped my TC M3000 and the rotary selector control has snapped off.

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement for it?

Very best  Paul

0 278
  • Kane1972
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-27
    0 87
    • Kane1972
      Kane1972

I could not find how to edit my blank post (to add the text), so clicked reply instead.

My question is simple. Will TC be making a new interface anytime soon?

• November 27, 2019
  • Vogeldance
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-25

I bought this unit several years ago new.  The light stopped working after about a year.  Been sitting around unused for maybe 10 years.   Any ideas how to replace the bulb? I could buy a used one for the cost of sending it to TC electronics to fix it.

Thanks,

Rob

read more...
    0 124
    • Vogeldance
      Vasco_Romijn

There is no (tradidtional) bulb. The backlichts are intigrated SMD LED's inside the display module itself, it is a complete board.

http://studiorepair.com/gallery/TC_Electronic/M-One/slides/TC_Electronic_M-One_LCD__DEEPSONIC_07020601_1010070255.JPG

Maybe the support from TC Electronics can help you with a new display or point you out where to get it.

• November 26, 2019
  • saddison65
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-22

Is there any way to access my personal toneprints (currently stored on my Macbook) so that I can beam them whilst away from the Macbook? 

0 178
    • saddison65
      TC-Samuel

Hi @saddison65 

Sorry, we didn't get back to you. Unfortunately, at this point there is no option for that. It is something we are looking into though!

best,
      Sam

• December 5, 2019
  • Nightfishing141
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-20

Anyone have some details on how the stereo input work on the mimiq?

Are they summed and then a new stereo field created or is there a different signal path. 

Thanks for the help! Any info would be appreciated

read more...
    0 170
    • Nightfishing141
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Nightfishing141 
      I'm trying to do some research on this, but I'm not really understanding it. Dry seems to control the mono input only and wet seems to control both channels. I'm guessing it sums both channels and creates a new stereofield. Then depending on the number of dubs it will placed differently. Basically, I seems to make no difference whether you feed it with a stereo signal or a mono signal.

• December 5, 2019
    • Nightfishing141
      TC-Samuel

I'll ask around the HQ and see if anyone knows more about this

• December 5, 2019
Go to page