Statistics

216,323 members
89,535 posts
  • Sferna
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-05

it suffers from the many issues mentioned with these earlier models. Is there a way to get these fixed?

0 56
  • bearaby
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-23

I love this box for karaoke but I notice singers still get way too loud without warning without an outboard compressor. Would I need to turn off tone to use an outboard compressor in the insert of the Perform V mic channel on my mixer? I haven't tried it yet and thought I would ask here first.

read more...
    0 76
    • bearaby
      TCH-Rob

Hi @bearaby , 

I would test both! It likely won't sound bad if you leave tone on and then use an outboard compressor, but if you find your signal is getting too compressed you could turn tone off. 

Hope this helps  

• January 23, 2020
    • bearaby
      kiskadar69

I think these effects should be used one after the other:

1. TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1 (you can set higher compression on this)

2. TC-Helicon Perform-V (with Tone off).

• January 24, 2020
  • jeronath
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-21

Hi everybody,

I am trying to find the last firmware update for my TC-Helicon VoiceLive Extreme 3 serial no 17735736. As I have read on a recent post it seems to be the build 366. I am a Linux user so I cannot use the voicesupport software existing for Win and Mac and need to download a file to make the update via an usb key.

Somebody knows where to get that file ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Nathanaël

read more...
    0 198
  • GEORGIADREAMER
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-18

I have just come upon the 'Duplicator.' I own the Harmony Singer 2 and I would appreciate it if someone who has or is using both would give me some information as to 'why' I might add the 'Duplicator' to my inventory. I also own a 'Mic Mechanic 2' as well as the Voice Live and VoiceLive Touch. I am 75 and have been playing since almost before electricity. I play acoustic 'enhanced guitar and other stringed instruments. Being 'plugged in' is a relatively new experience or me, but I love it and am an Ardent TC-Helicon user and owner. I  would appreciate your info. THANKS, Adriaan

read more...
    0 163
    • GEORGIADREAMER
      TCHelicon-Tad

Hey GeorgiaDreamer,

Well, I'm not sure if you have the first Voicelive Touch or one of the later iterations, but a Voicelive 2 could replicate almost all of those pedals at once. So, if you have a Voicelive 2, it might be redundant. But there's additional benefits of the device being smaller, newer, and dedicated to doing that one effect. 

If you have a very specific set you are planning, it could be much simpler and easier to use the three pedals rather than navigating through the Voicelive Menu system while performing. Additionally, what the Harmony Singer does is quite similar to the duplicator, but it's important to note that the Harmony Singer pedal can't emulate the Duplicator.

Harmony Singer will double your voice, but it will take those additional voices and modify the octave up or down. There is no option for unison mode, where the octave doesn't change. That's where the Duplicator comes in. It has EQ and compression built in, just like all of our pedals, so you're voice will sound better whether you use the effect or not. But, the Duplicator adds two more voices and lets you keep it at unison mode, send the voices up 1 and down 1 octave, or slightly shift the mode between octaves and unison until you find the right balance for you. Lastly, there is some pitch correction and reverb built into the duplicator, so there is some redundancy with the Mic Mechanic, but if you plug into the Mechanic first, then the duplicator or Singer, you shouldn't have any issues. 

Hope that helps!

• January 21, 2020
  • bearaby
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-15

Perform V effects library - how are they created? How often are they updated? I have been using the Perform V on my main mic for karaoke singers and was considering getting another but may look for another product if the library is no longer going to be updated.

read more...
    0 73
    • bearaby
      TCH-Rob

Hi @bearaby , 

The Perform V library hasn't been updated recently and likely won't be in the near future, as we're very focused on developing new products at TC Helicon. You may be interested in something in our Voicelive Play series, as these allow one to create presets easily and quickly, which would allow you to update your catalogue yourself. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.  

• January 16, 2020
  • midpres
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-31

how many open spots available for new sounds? anyone know?

0 80
  • Roland1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-31

Hi everybody

ON the older forum for TC Helicon VL3 i wrote under avator "rolandus".
    Now it's my first time on mus!ctribe community.

Is there any possibility to simulate the effect of the Oberheim Rototor module, to get ramdom harmonies?
    In the 80's it was a common effect (Fusion Jazz oder Pop).
    The effect is described very well here: https://robbykilgore.com/?p=19&fbclid=IwAR1uevphz8LIvIFDVIt6Z_YClfOQidT1ufOLE0Pt8BgV7zomHCR9bJg9vls

Is there a module from TC to get this?
    Thank you

Roland

read more...
    1 73
  • On-the-Rocks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-11

my looper switch is stuck on voice mode only. Can’t get into guitar effects or looper mode. Can anyone help me in this matter. 

0 95
    • On-the-Rocks
      TCH-Rob

Hi @On-the-Rocks !

You can adjust the Looper input on VL3x by pressing the "UTIL" button in the Looper, and then pressing the "Input" button. You'll then be able to select which input you want for the looper. I hope this helps, if this doesn't solve your problem please let me know!

• December 12, 2019
  • chrismb
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-18

Hi All,

I'd like to program some different harmony options on my Perform VK.
    E.G.: a fourth below + fourth above (Miles Davis 'So What' harmonies)

Is there any way of creating new presets?
    I have Voicesupport 2 and the Perform VK Editor - but it seems these are only able to load existing presets.

Or would I need to get a different harmonizer to have these more advanced editing options.
    I need a harmonizer that has the Midi notes funtion.

Cheers,
    Chris

read more...
    0 183
    • chrismb
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @chrismb,
      Officially the only way to create presets for the Perform-VK is on the device itself, by modifying a stock preset or one you imported from VoiceSupport 2 or the mobile app, then you can save your modified preset back into VoiceSupport 2 as a backup.  You've probably already found this is pretty limiting though, the UI on Perform-VK only allows you to change between the pre-selected effect styles and adjust their levels.  To that end, there is a third-party solution made by VoiceLiveEditor, TC Helicon works with the creator and fully support their efforts.  You can check out a video of VoiceLiveEditor's Perform-VK editor software here, and the actual editor is available for purchase here.  Cheers!

• November 19, 2019
  • grigiopositivo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-24

Buongiorno a tutti, ho un voicelive 2 e vorrei creare un preset per poter cantare canzoni di Vasco Rossi. qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi?

0 81
Go to page