Statistics

233,970 members
109,568 posts
  • gillestour
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-31

I have this pedal for about 3 months. Everything was running right until monday. Normally when I put on the pedal the green light on the top right is lighting once and comes off and I can play with the pedal. Now when I'm pluggin in the pedal, the green light on top right stay on, and the middle light comes flashing red. Then I push the button of the voice function the middle light is red steady and the top right stay green. I push again and it comes red flash and the top right green. I push again the middle light is red steady and the top right stay green. Then I push again and it comes red flash and the top right red. I try to maybe undo something by keeping my foot on the button to see if something will get out of it and nothing works. I can hear the click of a connection to my console when I put on the pedal, so it makes me think that a contact is made but no sound with the mic. I have test the MIC and the console alone and I have sound. Also the pedal do not connect anymore with the computer. The software shows the pedal but no connection. I have a ticket request but I don't know where to do a follow up on this. Case: 00992754 - - [ref:_00D2818RET._5000I1ihQwA:ref]

Is someone knows about this kind of strange problem? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 320
    • gillestour
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @gillestour,
      Sorry to hear you're having issues with your H1.  Please stick with our support team, they'll be able to help you out and discuss repairs/replacement if necessary.  Good luck!

• August 1, 2019
    • gillestour
      kiskadar69

• December 11, 2019
  • cowbell-fever
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-07-04

Hi I'm a guitar player and recently purchased a TC Helicon Talkbox Synth about 2 months back, I have a classic Tube talkbox but wanted to get away from tube/microphone set up, after extensive research I like the Talkbox synth simplicity and pedal format - but in practice it is not a simple effect to use the way it is currently configured. 

My main concern with this product versus the regular talkbox is the ability to sustain notes when not vocalizing or talking into the mic.

My band plays Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith and the talkbox effect sound is good, but I cannot talk into the Microphone to trigger the talkbox synth for 40 seconds without taking a breath - is there a way to add a note sustain feature for a second or 2 seconds? 

When using a regular talk box you have the Tube in your month and can play guitar and breath as needed and it will produce the talkbox sound, with the Talkbox synth if you are not talking into the mic or breathing the sound cuts out - not ideal and it's very abrupt. 

read more...
    0 246
    • cowbell-fever
      TomALang

Good suggestion. I totally get where you're coming from and a hold feature would be useful for those long notes. I'll put a note in regarding it as we go forward with new products and implementations.

• July 5, 2019
  • BimotO
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-21

A big hello to everyone. I am Italian and I use Google translator: excuse me!
    I have the VOICELIVE 2 of the TC HELICON.
    I would like to have the SUPER TUNE effect or  TRAP music style effect .... How can I adjust the unit? Thank you.
    If you have a more specific FORUM, I kindly ask you for a LINK.
    THANK YOU!

read more...
    0 232
    • BimotO
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @BimotO,
      To get an "autotune" or as we call it Hardtune effect on VoiceLive 2, go into the "Edit" menu, and on the "FX" tab scroll down to "Hardtune".  The higher the percent, the more aggresive and obvious the effect will become.  Cheers!

• June 21, 2019
Go to page