Statistics

249,699 members
126,752 posts
  • New
    diegoternavasio
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-16

Hi

I could find only Webinar Session 1 of Lake Controller on new-academy.musictribe.com
    Any other links to webinar sessions 2,3,4 are no longer available.

Any chances to get access to all four Lake Webinars from last year?

Cheers!

Diego

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    RichardHughes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-15

My Mic Mechanic 2 has started playing up. The Effect LED, the Tone LED and the Power LED are on all the time. I cannot turn Tone off bypressing the Tone button - I cannot turn the Effcets off by pressing the footswitch. Same problem whether using batteries of Power Supply. How do I reset this device?

read more...
    0 3
    • RichardHughes
      Nigel67 Hi RichardHughes. There isn't a factory reset as such, only loading in the factory presets which is done as follows.
      Select all of the presets in VoiceSupport2 (click the first preset in the list and Shift+click the last preset) and press delete. You should see all blank purple boxes. Press "Apply Changes" to restore the Factory Presets.
      I would also suggest trying to upgrade the software on the unit. If this doesn't work, then please send a technical support ticket to us and we will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Wed at 10:35 PM
  • New
    nilsw63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Are there by any chance , some multac units for the m5000 series still in existence?

0 0
    • nilsw63
      PedroRodrigues Hi nilsw63, unfortunately we do not have them anymore, the only solution now will be to cannibalize M5000 units for parts. Thank you
      • 8 hours ago
  • New
    Jmwilkins
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

Hi, is there any way to identify what TonePrints are downloaded into spots 1-3 of my flashback2 and hall of fame2? Thank you.

0 5
    • Jmwilkins
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Regretfully, once the tone print is transferred to your device, there isn't a way to Identify the specific tone print from the pedal itself.
      • Tue at 6:07 PM
  • New
    sjamar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi,

Been trying to contact you guys for some time. Finally heard from someone to use [email protected] No Answer.

Need to puirchsae several thousand dollars worth of parts, no one seems to be interested.

Maybe I should start posting negative comments on Twitter to get your attention?

Not a good way to run a business.

Please let me know the best way to get your attention. (BTW, the Las Vegas number does not work)

Regards,

Scott

read more...
    0 5
    • sjamar
      Dale_M Hi @sjamar sorry you're having trouble, that email is likely no longer working as Cool Audio are now a Music Tribe company, can I advise that you send an email to both of these addresses so one of the team can reach out and assist you: [email protected]
      [email protected]
      • Wed at 11:30 PM
  • New
    nicotina74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

hi, I can't connect my viscous vibe to the pc (Windows 10 Pro) either via usb or via bluetooth. Even with the application on the phone (android 9) I cannot connect to the pedal. What can I do to try to fix the problem?
    Thanks
    Nicola

0 4
    • nicotina74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi nicotina74, when connecting the device to your PC does it show within Device Manager and the settings section of the Toneprint Editor? If it does not show in these locations could you please try a different USB cable?

Does beaming from the mobile app work fine?
      • Sep 10
  • New
    Bitman57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I guerss it's possible to combine two or more settings, but I'm stumped at just how to do it. For example, if I wanted to combine reverb with the AM Radio effect...what are the step by step procedures to do this?

0 7
  • New
    IanSheppard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hi, 

I have a musician fulfilling multiple roles on a tour, including BVs. He chose the Voicetone Harmony to use a standalone device, without using the guitar input. 

My issue is this: the FOH guy insists on taking a dry vocal, previous to the Voicetone (a Y-split cable is used to achieve this). When the fx are bypassed, we still get a perceptible doubling effect in the monitors and PA, as the unaffected thru seems to be delayed a tiny amount, presumably by latent processing. I have also tried using the 'DRY/WET' out function of the pedal, and this issue persists. 

Any ideas? TIA.

read more...
    0 7
    • IanSheppard
      PedroRodrigues Hi, IanSheppard in this case the only suggestion that I can provide is to set up the DRY/WET' out function that you mention but, in this case, please confirm that you have set up the unit as stated below.
      Please leave the level balancing between your dry voice, Tone active only and a mono signal of the Harmony, Double and FX to your FOH engineer, by ensuring that the Stereo LED is not lit, and that the Harmony knob is set to full right.
      Please connect the outputs to two channels of your audio mixer. The Left (Mono) output will send the “wet” effects and the Right (Dry) output will send your dry voice, allowing this to be adjusted by your FOH engineer.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    Rocker4ever
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06

I am trying to use an Alesis SR-16 MIDI time output for the looper tempo. When I connect it, the signal eventually goes out of time. The loops fall out of sync with the drums. I believe there is a firmware update for this. My voice live 3 is not connecting using Voice support 2. Can anyone help?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    remork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06

hi there

having the same issue as Shamusotoole, where s/he states:

"I bought a Flashback 2 with the aim of mono input, external tap, and stereo out." and ends up frustrated.

i was looking for:

mono in, dry+quarter notes out in one amp, dry+dotted eights in the other.

this is perfectly possible with nothing plugged into the R input. it is also perfectly possible with a splitter cable, sending the exact same signal to L and R inputs. until you enable external tap in the editor, that is.

since this is clearly a dual delayline equipped pedal, that can do mono to stereo or stereo to stereo just fine, i find it hard to wrap my head around the reason why enabling the ring on one of the inputs to accept pulses would cause the stereo spread of the outputs to be summed to mono. if it can do mono to stereo with nothing plugged in the R input, hopefully this is a software matter? where it can be programmed to do that very same thing, only while listening for taps on the ring?

i found myself eyeballing the Nux duotime. while that doesn't have external tap tempo (want to control time from a  Boss ES-5), i prefer its dedicated tap tempo switch over holding down the switch on the flashback. but i think it sounds a little flatter than the flashback, and buying another delay pedal that almost does what i want is getting old. (looking at you, Nemesis.)

but seriously, there has to be a reason for Nux to make these - me and Shamusotoole can't be the only one looking for this functionality? and the Flashback 2 comes soooooo darn close..

seriously, a firmware upgrade that provides this would make this pedal the single best thing since sliced bread. smallest form factor (pedalboard real estate matters!), and an offering that no other manufacturer has provided, with a superb sound.

please? pretty please? :)

read more...
    0 8
    • remork
      PedroRodrigues Hi, remork please follow the link below to access the guide and all the tools you require to update your unit.
      https://wsi.li/dl/qPJ7Lq3gRzheaGg98/
      Thank you
      • Sep 7
    • remork
      remork

thank you Pedro. you got my hopes up for a minute :) but i'm quite sure my Flashback 2 is already running the 2019 #1.2.00 firmware, since i already have the internal tap tempo working, which was new to that firmware update. and while the 'new' internal tap tempo mode for the linked firmware retains full stereo as advertised, what i'm asking for is for the EXTERNAL tap tempo to retain the stereo image. which this firmware does not do. but i'll doublecheck the firmware next time, just to be sure.

• Sep 8
Go to page