Statistics

299,778 members
183,555 posts
  • New
    Scotitus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

I haven't heard from anyone for days on your end. I'm supposedly waiting for someone to get back about warranty claim. My flashback 2 is not playing dry signal at any time. I need it back on my board for gigs! Please update thanks.

0 13
    • Scotitus
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scotitus, I have checked your ticket and this matter is being managed by the Service Department. I will request the team to look in to this matter. They will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you
      • Sep 3
  • New
    Grzesik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Hello

When I start VoiceSuppor 2, I get a message that there is no connection to the server.

I am using VoiceLive 2, PC with Win10. I have checked on other computers and there is the same message

1 21
    • Grzesik
      PedroRodrigues Hi Grzesik, thank you for your post, we are aware of this situation and we are working as fast as possible to overcome this issue. Please bear with us. Thank you so much
      • Sep 1
    • Grzesik
      DarcyLynch Same problem. I even shut my VPN off. Still no internet. I have internet, let's go please
      • Sep 3
    • Grzesik
      CarstenBürgel Same problem. Why isn't it solved?
      • Sep 6
  • New
    Cadence1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Hi

Got a problem with DSP 8000 tactile push button caps. 

specifically the A,B,C,D buttons . Stripped down chassis and they are moulded onto a glued in spru, with thin plastic fixed one side only , with a post to prevent pressing too far and stressing the board. This single attachment point has cracked on all four, so not easy to operate . Looking to get replacements hopefully from Behringer . Anyone have a number in the UK?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    pike1406
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

The iOS app is not allowing me to customize my own Toneprint or modify an existing Toneprint template for the Hall of Fame Reverb 2.  Please help.

0 5
    • pike1406
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi pike1406, when trying to edit the TonePrint is the pencil icon showing as greyed out and the store to pedal button the same? If so this will usually indicate the pedal is not connected to the app correctly, this can be double checked by going to the settings menu and seeing if it shows up under Connected Devices.
      If it is as described above and your pedal is not connecting I would then recommend trying another USB Cable along with the USB - Lightning adapter.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    Joftri
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-27

Hi everyone, i have a little problem with my M one XL. Two weeks ago, during a really really hot evening, the screen collapse instantly. The effect is still turning on but without screen i can't do anything. Does anyone knows were I can order a new one (i Hope it's just thé screen)

thanks for your help

Jeff

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    WhiskeyJaxx
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-08-23

Recently while traveling the airline dropped (in my opinion) my pedal board in a packed pelican case cracking both ends of the board itself and also the power input to my TC Electronics H1 harmonizer is constantly clipping when power supplied to the pedal.

Anyone have thoughts on this issue?

Thank you for your responses and help!

read more...
    0 9
    • WhiskeyJaxx
      NicJonesMT Hi WhiskeyJaxx.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    Agoldini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-21

I have a Mackie mixer with 4 microphones going in. I want to use the line level effects out loop of the mixer into a DR600 to add reverb to the voices. Does the DR600 accept line level input into the 1/4 jack or just guitar level input?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    plbuzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-17

Hi there I am looking for the manual and specs for the TC Electronic Impulse IR Loader and can't find one anywhere online??

I am trying to confirm if the mono input can handle +4 dBu line level or just instrument level (unbalanced or balanced)?

Also what is the output level - line or instrument or both (unbalanced or balanced)?

Any help is much appreciated!

read more...
    0 12
    • plbuzz
      PedroRodrigues Hi plbuzz, thank you for your post, I would suggest checking the NOTEPAD file on the unit, this will provide you a lot of information that complements the manual for the TC Electronic Impulse IR Loader. Nevertheless the pedal will not support line level on the input and on the output stage. I hope this clarifies this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 23
  • New
    LennyLJr64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-16

Hello, I have a G-System and want to connect to my Peavey Classic 50 combo amp using the 4 cable method with additional drive pedals added to the G-System loops. I DO NOT have an expression pedal, or volume pedal connected.

When I connect everything using this method for some reason I lose much of my volume, and cannot adjust the volume using the controls on the amp. I've turned the "Insert" to "On" is there something else I'm missing? I've checked the cable routing several times and am pretty sure I have it right.

If I connect directly to just instrument IN and G-System output to the amp input it works fine, but I would like to utilize the effects loop.

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Len

read more...
    0 6
    • LennyLJr64
      WilliamR Hello, william from music tribe here. By default, the g system adjusts the level to -4db for the boost function. So engaging the boost button will return the signal to the original level. This is done so that your signal doesn't distort when engaging the boost.
      • Aug 16
      • Low volume output, loss of volume control at amp when G-System is connected via 4 Cable Method
        WilliamR Boost Max. Range: 0 to 10dB A boost in the digital world is only possible if you do not already operate at maximum level. A boost therefore derives from releasing an attenuation. This parameter sets the general attenuation of the signal, thereby limiting the amount of boost you can set using the Boost menu. Many guitarists feel that 6dB boost is more than enough for solos etc. If you feel the same, set the Boost Max parameter to 6dB. You might be tempted to set Boost max to 10dB all the time. Don’t, as it will worsen your signal to noise ratio (in this example, by 4dB).
        • Aug 16
      • Low volume output, loss of volume control at amp when G-System is connected via 4 Cable Method
        WilliamR Details on how to change the boost settings are in the manual
        • Aug 16
    • LennyLJr64
      LennyLJr64

Thanks William! I have learned how to adjust the boost level, however, my question is how can I adjust the starting vokume before boost? Right now the volume is just a fraction of what the combo amp is capable of, and I can't seem to adjust that level unless I activate a drive pedal loop, or turn on the boost. How do I just turn up the starting volume? Thanks again!

• Aug 17
Go to page