Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • New
    pulinoa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28
    Hello
    Could anyone tell me where to buy a power supply board, also compatible with my old Nova System?
    i think the product code gives the following
    TC Electronic A09-00001-63060
    come indicato nel sito di reverb.com

https://reverb.com/item/30073998-tc-electronic-a09-00001-63060-power-supply-pcb-for-d-two-m-one-manhattan-voicelive-nova-system
    if anyone is able to help me I would be grateful.
    Greeting
    Alessandro

read more...
    0 11
    • pulinoa
      WilliamR If you can click on the Support link above and create a parts case, someone can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
      • Jul 28
  • New
    guitar012001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hey 6000 Fam,

I've done something that I wouldn't advise you to do if you are not good at soldering and do not have the correct tools to do this. I've added an additional battery slot and installed voltage test ports on the rear of the 6000 frame so I can test the battery voltage on either of my two frames whenever I want. 

Please see the attached video to see what I've CAREFULLY done without any issues.

read more...
    1 16
    • guitar012001
      guitar012001 For anyone interested, I can post all of the videos via WeTransfer for your to see all the steps in this process in more detail
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Birdt22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Hi

We have a problem with our Helix system controller. We have been trying so solve a problem with a fold back speaker and explored all aspects of the sound system. We noticed that the screen on the controller was showing gobbledygook and the unit was very warm. We turned it off but now there is clearly a fault and the screen flashes and there is a hi frequency clicking sound.

Has any one had a similar experience? Has the power unit failed or is it something more sinister?

read more...
    0 10
    • Birdt22
      Nigel67 Hi Birdt22. This could be a number of things, one of them being the switchmode power supply. These units are getting quite old now and there is a good chance that the electrolytic capacitors in the psu have dried out. You will need an electronic technician to open the unit and measure the psu voltages and then identify where the clicking is coming from - possibly being caused by a voltage being bad.
      • Jul 28
  • New
    darkestyugo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

I have a TC Electronic M300 that freezes, becomes unresponsive and shows overload LEDs whenever any inputs or outputs are connected.

With no inputs/outputs connected it appears to function normally and can change presets, use function buttons, set delay times, etc. As soon as an input or output is connected the overload LEDs go red and the unit becomes unresponsive. Nothing works and no sound is output. Cannot use any functions or change presets, etc.

When the inputs/outputs are removed it seems to function again.

Any thoughts as to what might be causing this? 

read more...
    0 13
    • darkestyugo
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
    • darkestyugo
      darkestyugo

Hi thanks for your reply. I've already got a ticket open:  CAS-614801-Z9F9M0 . I had one brief response to which I replied and haven't heard anything since. I would really like to find out what is causing it to crash every time something is connected!

• Jul 27
    • darkestyugo
      PedroRodrigues Hi darkestyugo, in this case I would first suggest doing a complete reset of the M300 and return to factory settings, for that please follow the procedure below:
      • Power down by disconnecting the power cord.
      • Press and hold TAP while reconnecting power. The display will show a flashing “R”.
      • Press Load to reset.
      • Power off - power on.
      The unit is now reset.
      Please be aware that all User presets will be lost when performing a factory reset.
      If his does not resolve the issue you have reported I would then suggest following the guidance WilliamR stated above. Thank you
      • Jul 27
    • darkestyugo
      darkestyugo

Hi, I have already reset to factory setting and have an open ticket as mentioned above. I have now tried connecting via digital input/output and have audio output and effects working but only if the tip of the digital connector is inserted. As soon as the ground sleeve of the connector touches the jack it freezes. Very strange!

• Jul 27
  • New
    olivier085
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Hi, I just received an LM26 for an old DAS system processing, I entered speakers parameters in Lake Controler and saved my config in a .csc file . I see this file on my desk but when I launch LM preset manager and try to send it to LM26 internal presets, I can't see any csc file at all. What's wrong ?

read more...
    0 6
    • olivier085
      NicJonesMT Hi Olivier085.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    dannydogt
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-07-19

Hi there. I currently use a polytune with daisy chain to power 2 other 9v pedals with no problems. I've a third pedal that is 18v. Can I daisy chain to the third 18v pedal as well?..

Gary 

0 12
  • New
    S1u2k3r4u
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Greetings to all friends.

I want to use the behringer istudio (is202) sound card, which is my favorite device for a long time, outside of the ios device, is there any converter apparatus available or has anyone tried it.

thanks

0 4
  • New
    BF651
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hello, how can I connect the Icon Remote 6000 to the 4000 Reverb ? Appearently the connector of the remote control has no counterpart at the back of the 4000 Reverb. Thank you very much in advance for your kind reply. Best regards Thomas 

0 19
    • BF651
      PedroRodrigues Hi BF651 please be aware that the Reverb 4000 does not enable the option of connecting to a Remote CPU and to be controlled via TC ICON.
      On the other hand, it offers the option to control the Reverb 4000 via TC ICON software.
      To connect the Reverb 4000 to the Icon Software please follow the steps below:

Please exit all programs on your computer and open the CD contents or follow the link for any resources required
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CJV
      Open the folder called: TC Icon Software Editor.
      Copy the file called TC Icon x.xx.msi to a location on your computer - e.g. your desktop.
      Double-click on the .msi file and follow the instructions.
      A TC Icon shortcut will appear both on the desktop and in the Start menu

To be able to connect the Reverb 4000, please connect the unit to free USB port on your computer using the supplied cable.
      The cable is a standard USB cable.
      Power on the Reverb 4000.
      Your computer now detects the Reverb 4000 and a standard Windows hardware Wizard opens.
      This Wizard guides you through installation of the USB driver located on the CD ROM accompanying the Reverb 4000 or by following the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CJV

I hope this helps
      • Jul 15
    • BF651
      BF651

Thank you very much. I am quite surprised since the tc electronic homepage (!) indicates clearly: "Open Up New Worlds:
      Long recognized as the center of the System 6000, audio professionals are also using the TC ICON remote to control a wide range of high-definition audio processors: DB8MKII, DB4MKII, DB8, DB4, DB2, LM2, Reverb 4000, P2". Does it or does it not ?

• Jul 15
      • Icon Remote System
        PedroRodrigues That is correct, nevertheless when it mentions TC ICON remote is referring to the TC ICON software and not the physical TC ICON. Thank you
        • Jul 16
  • New
    Tabazan99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hello, I have a TC1210-DT for 1 year, working fine with Reason 11.

It needs to be physically conneted from time to time for the VST to work, no problem with that.

But yesterday, Reason refused to activate the VST, removed it from my rack, and requested to reinstall it completely (including the Ilok process : account, code, etc.).

I followed the install process (but haven't found any Ilok code in my original order) so ...

1. Is the problem linked to iLok and why would that happen one year later, randomly  ?

2. I followed the excact TC process to install (leaving the files in the suggested by TC folders), then tried to change the file to put them in my VST folders. But nothing does. The 1210 module stay off and is not recognized, and the VST doesn't show in the rack anymore.

Thanks for your help

read more...
    0 2
    • Tabazan99
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. An agent will contact you ASAP to help you resolve this.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    hajji332
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-13

I am wondering when the Sentry Noise Gate will be available. All suppliers are out of stock. 

Thank you

0 5
    • hajji332
      PedroRodrigues Hi hajji332 thank you for your post, please ponder that to request any information on availability please follow the link below to contact one of our Distributor or Resellers directly. Considering that our Distributors and Resellers order the products they see fit from us, therefore stipulating the availability or not of certain products
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html
      Thank you
      • Jul 13
Go to page