Statistics

268,837 members
148,472 posts
  • whydavewhy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Can the VoiceLive Rack be used in a mixing board’s Effects Loop to double vocals on multiple channels? (So the mics would be in different channels of the board, with varied send amounts on each channel, going to the VoiceLive Rack. Then the Lead Mute would be turned OFF on the unit. (Or does that only affect the lead vocal when a mic is plugged in directly to the VoiceLive Rack?)
    read more...
    0 122
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 Would only the Double effect be turned on in the VoiceLive Rack? I think it would work. Lead Mute should be turned On.
      • July 9, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      Francois43912 I would love to learn if it is possible to get an inbound stereo signal into that loop?
      • July 23, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 @Paul Francois: IMO it isn't possible. The mixers first mix the stereo channels into mono and send them to the mixer's Aux output. The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack also has a mono input.
      • July 24, 2020
  • DobaCaesar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello
    0 52
    • DobaCaesar
      leah Hey DobaCaesar - What questions do you have about the VoiceLive 3 Extreme?
      • July 8, 2020
      • I need help with my VL3X
        DobaCaesar Yes I have the VoiceLive 3 Extreme.
        • July 18, 2020
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Thanks! I figured it out
      • July 8, 2020
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Hello Leah! I want to know if there is a new update for the VL3X? Because on the manual I saw on the preset number 10 is amazing grace but on mine is something else.Thanks for your help
      • July 17, 2020
  • BRymes
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    I'm learning to play Rage Against The Machine's "Killing In The Name Of", and I need to set up a phaser effect for the intro. I assume its in the uMOD parameters but I feel like I'm going in circles to attain a decent sound. Here's a link to Tom Marello discussing the intro part at 20:33. https://youtu.be/aJXzY9vhqZg I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Thank you.
    read more...
    0 88
  • soundmanstevo
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    What is the best way to insert outboard processing equipment? I want to insert an outboard digital EQ & processor on my L, R, & S. Those outputs are feed via my digital snake out of my DL32. I found YouTube videos online but I am worried about not being able to feed my outputs via my digital snake. I am worried if I feed my outboard gear at FOH via the Aux In/outs I will not be able to send my L, R, S signal down the digital snake. On a normal console, I would just use the Insert connector located on the back of the console. Is it possible to use an insert cable out of the Aux Out port o the outboard gear?
    read more...
    0 141
    • soundmanstevo
      DanielPaine In short, Yes you can. You can use the Aux Jack sockets on the rear of the console. You can use a maximum of 6 Inserts. To assign, simply select the channel (i.e. Master), Then, in Home or config you can turn the insert on. In the config tab select the insert assignment (normal defaulted to internal effects). Scroll down to find Aux 1-6 and select accordingly. Stereo channels will map consecutively i.e. 1 = 1&2.
      • August 4, 2020
  • DennisDubeau
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello Craig? Whatever happened to your corner? Did they get you locked in China's behringer city?
    0 108
    • DennisDubeau
      Paul_Vannatto I heard that Craig is no longer with TC
      • July 7, 2020
      • I wonder is Craig is still alive and employee of TC Helicon... I know that Tom Lang is still active but Craig seems lost somewhere!!
        DennisDubeau That'd be sad... the guy knew the voicelive well...
        • July 7, 2020
      • I wonder is Craig is still alive and employee of TC Helicon... I know that Tom Lang is still active but Craig seems lost somewhere!!
        leah Hey Dennis! Craig wasn't the only one who knew the VoiceLive well! If you have any specific questions, let us know by creating a Care Ticket at the Support link above. Thanks!
        • July 8, 2020
  • AlexNL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, Anyone using the DN735 solid state recorder. I can buy one but i am curious if it can operate without a timecode, just as a simple sample? Plz let me know. regards, Alex
    0 162
    • AlexNL
      Nigel67 Hi Alex, I am unable to get on to our server at the moment to access the operators manual. As soon as I can(hopefully in the morning) I will get an answer to you.
      • July 8, 2020
  • JonMac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    Can anyone help me where to put what I want to add behringer mini fex 800 effects processor to my newly purchased behringer eps 500 mp3 mixer not sure what leads go where don’t want to damage anything any help appreciated thanks Jon
    0 180
    • JonMac
      JonMac This is what I want to connect
      • July 4, 2020
    • JonMac
      RexBeckett I don't think it is possible, Jon. The EPS500 MP3 does not have any Aux outputs that could be used to drive an external effects unit.
      • July 5, 2020
  • GryThompson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Hi my new Ditto x2 looper , occasionally won’t loop , just flashes green and makes a Terrible rat tat tat tat noise .
    0 97
    • GryThompson
      WilliamR Thanks for reaching out! I'd be more than happy to help you.

Usually, issues like this can be fixed by reinstalling the firmware. I've included the link on how to do this.
      • July 9, 2020
  • JeffPorrello
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-03
    Glad to see the Community is having normal load times. I was beginning to lose faith. Can't wait for more items under Discover to come online! As an individual, I probably own more Behringer gear than 99% of the Mus!c Tribe faithful. I purchase Behringer products because of the price/performance ratio. I own a small live sound reinforcement company and in order to have a complete package, I had to work under a budget. Have been very happy so far, with few defective units. I wish Behringer would consider making an "upscale" line. The same designs would be fine, but just using internal components of higher quality. I have noticed an improvement over the last 5 years when I began my small business, but would like to see quality continually evolve. I have to say thanks for being there though!
    read more...
    1 57
    • JeffPorrello
      Paul_Vannatto What product line are you referring to that you wish to have "upscale"? If you are asking about upscaled discrete units such as compressors, gates, etc., consider looking into the digital consoles now available, including the X-Air, X32 and Wing consoles. These have compressors, gates, EQ, etc. built in and are definitely "upscaled" quality.
      • July 3, 2020
    • JeffPorrello
      JeffPorrello Hi Paul. Thanks for the reply. I was referring to standalone "boxes"… DI Boxes, Analog Mixing Consoles, Effects and Signal Processors, etc. Think analog. You are absolutely correct re the digital mixers. I own a Midas M-32 and a Behringer X-32 as a backup. Fine stuff. I was thinking more along the lines of the wiggly knobs and such on the signal processors. I have dozens of analog processors in three different racks — a 24 ch, a 16 ch, and an 8 ch (analog rolling rigs). Call me old school. I've been a professional soundman long before "digital" was common, and didn't even think digital when I started to put all the pieces together for my small live sound reinforcement business about 5 years ago (you have to do something when you are retired ; - ). I now have the Midas M-32 rig, but am still getting used to the work flow. With analog, I can see the entire signal chain in front of me at one time and I really like that. It's just a new mindset with digital. I'm getting there!
      • July 4, 2020
  • Gerdski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Hello, I can set a lot of levels in this nice machine, but I haven't found out yet where I adjust the overall voulme level for the complete Preset/Patch. Where is this setting? Yes, I have read the manual :-)
    0 121
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 There does not seem to be such a parameter. What is your original problem?
      • July 3, 2020
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        Gerdski My original Problem is that I want to set the Presets evenly to avoid volume differences in live performance.
        • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 I think you need to come up with a workaround.
      • July 4, 2020
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        kiskadar69 ..or ask TC-Helicon to include this parameter in the next VoiceLive 3 firmware version.
        • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      FabioValdez in the main screen, turn one of the knobs under the screen and you will get in the level options.
      • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      Gerdski Will try that, thanks!
      • July 5, 2020
Go to page