Statistics

259,717 members
138,123 posts
  • stribo1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-10

Hi there. I play trumpet and saxophone in a band and was wondering if this was possible.... can I run my trumpet through the stereo input with a switch on the stage mic (toggle on and off when not playing), and run my sax through the mono input with also a switch to toggle on and off when not in use?

Also, is the stereo signal for the 'trumpet' going to send to the board half the output strength of the mono signal? I hope this is possible - that would be really cool. As I'm sure you're aware the gain of the trumpet compared to the saxophone is significantly different hence the need to run both channels seperately into the board. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much. 

read more...
    0 92
  • UUBill
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-06

Our church has used a Behringer DEQ1024 for a few years. Just recently, it has begun to—for want of a better word—scream at us when we reach a clipping level. Does anyone have any ideas? See video for demonstration, but turn down your speakers (you've been warned!). TIA, Bill

read more...
    0 194
    • UUBill
      KenMitchell

Hi Bill ( @UUBill ), 

Welcome to the community.  Wow!  That's definitely going into my sound effects collection.  It appears you have a feedback loop somewhere in your system.   Has anything position wise changed in your setup? By position wise, I mean microphones relative to PA speakers? The first thing I'd do would be to change the meter from "Out" to "In" so you can see the levels coming in.   Next, I'd take picture of your current fader settings, then drop all of the faders to nil, and see if it still happens.  If not, bring the frequencies up a few at a time until it occurs.  That should tell you where the feedback is occuring. 

Hope this helps,

Ken

• November 6, 2019
  • conradk
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-31

Hi All 

I am new to midi and have just bought a TC M350 rack unit. I have also bought a Harley Benton MP100 Midi commander (aka Melo Audio midi commander) 

I have sent a midi cable from the MP100 to my synergy SYN 2 preamp and i then have a midi through cable going to the "midi in" on the MP350 

I have manageed to program the MP100 (using PC chnages) - so that it is changing all channells of my preamp AND also changing (presets) on the M350 BUT i am experiencing a VERY noticeable dealy on changes. If i remove the M350 from the signal change - the changes (straight to the preamp) are seamless, (with zero gaps betwen changes) - so it is definately , somehting to do with the M350. 

I HAVE NOTICED that each time i change channells on the preamp the "tap tempo" button on the M350 flashes, so i am assuming the gap between changes , is due to the M350 receiving a message to engage tap tempo. The tap temp has its own cc number but i am not using CC comands, just PC change commands!.

I have told the M350 to use "Omni" and i have the syn 2 preamp set to "omni" as well 

This is driving me nuts! Anyone know what i am missing here? 

read more...
    0 128
  • GerardGrobben
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-30
    0 251
  • synthlink
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-27

I own an old TC 1210. I love this machine but it's old and it needs some repairs.
    As I've an electronic tech background, I can fix it myself.
    Does somebody knows where I could find the service manual or schematics ?

0 143
  • grigiopositivo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-24

Buongiorno a tutti, ho un voicelive 2 e vorrei creare un preset per poter cantare canzoni di Vasco Rossi. qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi?

0 125
  • mzx0205
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-23

I have a TC 6000 MK2 mastering.

How can I purchase a stereo reverberation license?

0 162
  • coombah
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-21

Light comes on but unit does not show any presets.Tried reset but nothing happens.Any ideas?

0 127
  • jongold
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

My licences seem to have disappeared on my TC 6000. I need a new restore code.

What the hell is the support phone number?

0 423
    • jongold
      TC-Mike

Dear Jon,

Support phone numbers are currently switched off for the time being

See: 

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/tce/en_US/System-6000-MKII-Protected-Data-has-been-destroyed-228308148

Please get in touch with our care team via mail and provide the needed infos as per the FAQ above.

Since you also PM me, i have send your detail to my colleagues from the PRO team and they'll get in touch (via your registered mail) with you regarding needed serial etc.. 

Best regards from the TC tribers,

Mike

• October 20, 2019
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Jon

Like Mike mention Phones are currently disconected so any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assitance and of course allows us to send you resources direcly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact 

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• November 10, 2019
    • jongold
      CEB

Hi I have the exact same problem, we lost the master bundle we are on a big broadcast show and we are in trouble, but the phone number does not work! Is it possible to get help pretty fast?

• January 8, 2020
    • jongold
      bunbun

Hi I have the exact same problem. I sent an email to [email protected] it possible to get help pretty fast?

• March 1, 2020
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi BunBun

As I mention before any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assistance and of course allows us to send you resources directly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• March 2, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        paullinford Hi Pedro, I sent a request previously, but have done so again. Case Number CAS-115966-K0K5L3
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        PedroRodrigues Hi paullinford I will look it to your case,thank you
        • July 1, 2020
  • RalfLeRenne
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-19

Hello,

I bought a "Harmony Singer 1" a few years ago, and would like to switch to the second version. I'm in the process of making all my equipment for concerts "battery powered", and I saw this Harmony Singer 2 is able to do just that.

But I still need to know if it can work with rechargeable batteries, since they usually tend to have less voltage. I would also like to know for how long the pedal can run on batteries. How many hours would it be ? 

Thank you very much, 

Have a great day,

Thibault

read more...
    0 176
    • RalfLeRenne
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @RalfLeRenne,
      I'll be honest with you, battery life ain't great.  I tested a Harmony Singer 2 with fresh AA's (non-rechargeable) and it lasted three and a half hours before dying.  I don't think batteries were intended to be the primary power source for these stomps, more like a backup.  When a 9V adapter is plugged in, the pedal will use that wall power and ignore the batteries, which then kick in if wall power is removed.  Anyways, I think Harmony Singer 2 has the worst battery life out of the bunch because it has the busiest algorithm, but yeah you might want to have a backup set of rechargeables.  Cheers!

• October 23, 2019
Go to page