Statistics

288,993 members
171,452 posts
  • clayewi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

Does the Voicelive Play provide phantom power? My mic does not work with it and it appears to be the phantom power issue. Phantom power is not mentioned in the manual anywhere.

0 579
    • clayewi
      JasonB81 Hello Clay -Within the settings of the device there is a setting to select your mic type - you will want to select the CONDENSER MIC option which will supply the phantom power needed to power the mic. You will need to hold down the setup button and scroll to the mic settings. Hope this gets you on the right track. Thank you.
      • September 17, 2020
  • axell02
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-16

What was in the updated 1.1.55 firmware for the Plethora, there was no release notes?

Any news on renaming patches and the looper?

0 101
    • axell02
      WilliamR Hello, All of the big changes are in the works right now in version 1.2. There will be a basic looper, and the ability to back up and restore entire boards and tone prints in the toneprint app . We are making sure it is all stable before the official release.
      • September 16, 2020
      • No release notes on new Plethora update 1.1.55
        MikeL Sept 1.2 planned release?
        • ·
        • September 18, 2020
    • axell02
      TC-Mike Toneprints and boards can be renamed via the TonePrint app (board manager). Only change in 1.5.5 was a bugdix regarding auditioning of TonePrints via the app. Looper will be available in 1.2 firmware update
      • September 17, 2020
  • vktech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-16

Does any one know or can you... enter the Windows NT OS (short cut keys?) or resolve the below error for a TC Electronic Reverb 6000 w/Icon?

I'm getting a Windows Service Control Manager startup Error:

"At least one service or driver failed during system startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for details."

Thank you....

Best regards,

Scott

read more...
    0 76
    • vktech
      KyleJohnson Hi Scott, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have located the case that you submitted and will write back to you shortly.
      • September 17, 2020
    • vktech
      vktech Does anyone know how to enter the Windows NT OS (short cut keys?) or resolve the below error for a TC Electronic Reverb 6000 w/Icon?
      • November 4, 2020
    • vktech
      vktech Windows Service Control Manager startup Error:

"At least one service or driver failed during system startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for details."
      • November 4, 2020
  • MikeL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-15

It would be great to be able to sweeten the tuning!  The ability to adjust each string (plus or minus)  like many other tuners out there ...

2 34
  • MikeL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Please add a simple boost "pedal".  EQable would be great, but a boost assignable to a foot switch really is a basic need.

Thanks

1 243
    • MikeL
      JasonB81 Hey Mike - thank you for the suggestion. I will get this over to our creative team. Thanks again for the idea !
      • September 15, 2020
      • Plethora X5 - A simple boost
        MikeL Thanks. I have seen this exact request numerous times on other boards.
        • ·
        • September 15, 2020
    • MikeL
      TC-Mike Hi Mike, Pipeline tremolo can boost signal by up to 9 dB and you can assign FX outlevel (boost level)to eg mash switch or a connected expression pedal. which makes a nice booster emulation. Just set mod depth to 0%, so you don't get the tremolo modulation.
      • September 16, 2020
        immyjay666 Just as important would be the ability to be able to activate that boost AND delay (or another effect) at the SAME time with ONE button press. No one wants to hit two different buttons when going to do a solo, LOL. We really need "preset" or "scene" mode, or something similar, to other units. I was told on a Facebook forum that I can use CC messages from a MIDI controller to get this desired function. But it would be nice to have it built in.
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
    • MikeL
      MikeL Can I then change the name of the effect so I see my custom Boost rather than seeing Tremolo?
      • September 16, 2020
        TC-Mike you can change the toenprint name and board nbame via the app
        • September 17, 2020
        MikeL Yes, but the custom toneprint name is in minute text. We need to be able to change the larger effect name. Unless a boost pedal is coming shortly
        • September 18, 2020
  • immyjay666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Are there any plans to allow external footswitches to be utilized? I connected my little 2 button switch i use with the Line 6 HX Stomp, (on that unit I use one button for tuner and one for tap tempo) just for fun, into the expression jack. Didn't show up in Toneprint editor as an assignable option of course :/
    ANYHOO, I presume this is something everyone would want.

read more...
    0 36
    • immyjay666
      Nigel67 Hi immyjay666. At the present time external footswitches are not supported, however the designers have advised that they are looking into the possibility of adding this option. There is no definitive answer on this at the moment, so please do not expect anything in the near future.
      • September 16, 2020
  • yavuz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-13

Hi everyone,

My plethora X5 ( 2 weeks old ) is starting get a lot of friction on footswitch No5.
    The edge of the footswitch shaft gets friction from the footswitch hole's wall.
    It would not be problem but sometimes the effect does not turn on.
    I have to watch it.

What is the solution for this? Should we use a drop of machine oil?
    Or will it go to the motherboard inside?

I already do not trust FSW No5 since sımetimes it does not turn on the effect.
    I rarely use mash since I have not discovered its capibilities yet.
    I wa planning on it thoug?

Any solutions?

read more...
    0 223
    • yavuz
      Nigel67 Hi, if your foot switch is only two weeks old and developing an issue, then I would take it back to the shop that you purchased it from and ask them to replace it. Within the first 30 days of purchase you can ask for a DOA. If you use oil to try and repair the fault, then warranty will be voided because you have tried to repair the unit yourself.
      • September 13, 2020
      • Plethora X5 footswitch No5 starting to get friction
        yavuz OK. I will do as you say. Thanks..
        • September 14, 2020
    • yavuz
      yavuz I have one last question. Now that I have decided to exchange the unit with a new one, Can I save my boards ( I made 2 into my iPad or computer? I could not see any saving option into iPad. How can I do it If I can..
      • September 14, 2020
        TC-Mike hi Yavuz, the 1.2 firmware will have a backup function for all of your boards and toneprints stored in your Plethora. get in touch with Nigel and he'll can get you access to the beta and then you'll be able to re-upload the exported "restore point" file to your exchanged unit after it has been updated the 1.2 firmware.
        • ·
        • September 14, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi Yavuz, I will get your e-mail address from our admin person and open a case to send you the firmware.
        • September 14, 2020
        yavuz OK. Looking forward to it. Thanks..
        • September 15, 2020
    • yavuz
      yavuz I have exchanged my unit for a new one. Inspected the new unit carefully for sticky footswitches. Everything seems perfect. However I am a bit scared to use the triple tap tuner function since the failed footswitch was the 5th one.

I wish the tuner could be activated with press and hold of the 5th button. This would make the 5th fsw unusable for mash or tap tempo but I usually put reverb on the 5th slot and It would perfectly fine with me. Consider this a new feature request. Thanks to everyone :)
      • September 16, 2020
        TC-Mike you can activate the tuner also by pressing and holding the TONPRINT push-emcoder and deactivate the triple click gesture for both Tuner and board up/down function.
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
  • cstjones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

Does anyone have any experience or idiot-proof instructions on how to pair the FCB1010 pedalboard to control the FX2000 effects processor? The pedalboard seems to be communicating to the FX2000, but I can't seem to program pedals 1-10 to switch between presets (U001 to U100). Any help sould be great. Thanks!!

read more...
    0 351
    • cstjones
      StephenEvans I'd do a factory reset on the FCB1010 (https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/6526#:~:text=Press%20and%20hold%20footswitches%20%221,complete%20when%200%20is%20reached.), which should mean it sends program changes 1 to 10 on footswitches 1 to 10. Then I would check the midi channel that the FX200 is listening on (see manual page 16 item 3.6.1), and check it is set to midi channel 1 (or whatever the FCB1010 is set to).
      • September 14, 2020
    • cstjones
      cstjones I have both manuals. The FCB1010 manual doesn't have a page 16 and the FX2000 manual has page 16 as the listing of presets. How do I see what midi channel my FX2000 is on. I followed the start up instructions to the FCB and everything seemed to be working, but with 100 factory presets and 100 user presets how do I identify the presets to my FCB1010 pedalboard. I just want to use my FCB1010 like a bunch of stomp boxes with the ability to call up effects from my FX2000 while playing live or recording. There is no computer involved. Please explain it to me like I am a total child. Lol. Thanks!!
      • September 14, 2020
    • cstjones
      StephenEvans Ok so the FCB is working to control the factory presets ok? To change from controlling the factory presets to user it seems you need to do this using midi as well. I would choose a button in a bank on the FCB that you are unlikely to use (like bank 9 button 1 or something). Press this and then hold the down button down until it goes into preset edit mode. Press the UP button until the select light is on. You can now turn on or off functions by holding down one of the 1-10 buttons until the light goes on or off. Turn on 6 and 7 (controller 1 and 2) and turn the others off. Press (not hold) button 6 (the light should flash), and then press up. Press 0, up 0 up. Then press button 7, the light should flash. Press up then 0 then up then 1 then up. Hold down the down button until it is out of programming mode and then try pressing this button. It should alternate whether you are in the user or the factory bank of presets. If that doesn't work, follow the same steps but change the final 1 to 127. Hope this helps!
      • September 14, 2020
  • Pikegary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

I have a G Major 2 that freezes. I has less than 3 months use and I need to get it repaired. Where do I bring it or send it. I'm in CT in the US.

Gary

0 55
    • Pikegary
      Nigel67 Hi. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on such a new unit. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you further in getting your unit repaired.
      • September 13, 2020
  • IanKlausing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

After a little over a year of my ditto being an absolute staple on my board, today it just didnt want to work. I used it last night, went to record a loop this morning, red light came on, hit the playback button, it turned green but no playback. I unplugged the power source and checked all the cables and such, now it's just strobing green and red nonstop! This is devastating to me cause I love it so much I was just wondering if theres anything i can do? Are these serviceable? I'd have no clue where to start on diagnosing the issue. I have a hard time believing it's just broken, I'm hoping its something stupid like some kind of reset or maybe theres a way of reading a fault code via the USB,  idk I'm probably just SOL but still. This pedal has not given me any problems using it almost every day for a year and it just doesnt make sense for it to overnight just crap out when it isnt even on. 

read more...
    0 122
    • IanKlausing
      john0121 Sorry for the problem with your Ditto pedal, please click the submit button at the top of the page and fill out the service request form. A member of the team will be able to help then with some troubleshooting and a repair if needs be.
      • September 10, 2020
Go to page