Statistics

250,608 members
127,788 posts
  • New
    marvinholdman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I have one of the first TC Helicon Play Acoustic you could get in the USA. So new, in fact, they didn't even label the buttons correctly! That said, it hit the ground running with me and has made this working musician thousands of dollars. I've loved it's simplicity (I ditchted the mixing board for it!). I don't use nearly all the features. In fact, I only use it to route and sweeten me and my guitar. It has been a workhorse and has never let me down. Lately though, towards the end of the night, I swear it starts adding a bit of far off background vocals to the signal. At first, I thought it was patrons singing along, then I notice no one is singing. I've had a few folks ask me about it and frankly I am a bit puzzled. See, I don't use any of the harmony capabilities of this unit. Just straight up guitar, with some body rez and a little reverb on the voice. That is all. So... I wondered if anyone else has ever noticed any mysterious "voices" in the output of their Acoustic Play? It is very subtle. Just enough to make me question my sanity. Anyone?

read more...
    0 58
    • marvinholdman
      PedroRodrigues Hi marvinholdman that may be caused by the two Roomsense Microphones.
      If you are using RoomSense to listen for Key information, make sure it’s close to whichever instrument is play
      You can use the RoomSense LoCut parameter to “roll off” undesirable frequencies from your mix.
      In some circumstances, the low frequencies “in the room” – such as bass or kick drum – can cause the RoomSense microphones to become muddy sounding.
      The built-in high-pass filter allows you to reduce this kind of “rumble”.
      You will be able to Control the RoomSense level in the mix section, default OFF.
      • Jul 28
    • marvinholdman
      Cryms0nX I own one of these and I can honestly say I've thought I was hearing things sometimes, i've definitely heard it, but for me it's nothing specific triggering it. It just happens sometimes. The only way I could describe it is as if the natural overtones and harmonics are being picked up by the microphone and getting fedback into the mix, being then further amplified, and creating that illusion. At those moments I even double check for the little blue led, which is off... It's not an issue that bothers me, but i've definitely come across it in the past.
      • Aug 1
  • New
    marvinholdman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I have one of the first TC Helicon Play Acoustic you could get in the USA. So new, in fact, they didn't even label the buttons correctly! That said, it hit the ground running with me and has made this working musician thousands of dollars. I've loved it's simplicity (I ditchted the mixing board for it!). I don't use nearly all the features. In fact, I only use it to route and sweeten me and my guitar. It has been a workhorse and has never let me down. Lately though, towards the end of the night, I swear it starts adding a bit of far off background vocals to the signal. At first, I thought it was patrons singing along, then I notice no one is singing. I've had a few folks ask me about it and frankly I am a bit puzzled. See, I don't use any of the harmony capabilities of this unit. Just straight up guitar, with some body rez and a little reverb on the voice. That is all. So... I wondered if anyone else has ever noticed any mysterious "voices" in the output of their Acoustic Play? It is very subtle. Just enough to make me question my sanity. Anyone?

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    attackaudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hello!
    We have been trying contact with Coolaudio by e-mail, and have received no response.

Could you please check incoming e-mails from "[email protected]" ? 

E-mails have been sent to address "[email protected] " 

Eagerly awaiting for a reply,

Renan

read more...
    0 58
    • attackaudio
      Nigel67 Hi attackaudio. Let me check the e-mail addresses and get back to you. I can only apologise for the lack of reply so far.
      • Jul 26
      • Contact problem - No reply!
        Nigel67 Hi attackaudio. A colleague has seen your e-mail and has just replied to it. if it is not in your inbox, then please also check your Spam / Junk folders. Many thanks
        • Jul 27
    • attackaudio
      attackaudio

Dear Nigel, thanks for your response. We have received the e-mail now. Best regards.

• Jul 27
    • attackaudio
      Darkglass2021 Hello, this is Tuan from Darkglass Electronics. I have the same issue. I tried email and phone calls (+1 702 866 9127 - number is invalidated). Please help!
      • Jul 30
      • Contact problem - No reply!
        Coolaudio Hello Darkglass2021, I've been advised by the Coolaudio team that there are currently no stocks on hand for subject chips and we are unable to provide an estimate available date due to a shortage of raw materials.

Also, due to our company's ERP system being under transfer, we are unable to accept new orders. Please check with us again in September. Thank you for your patience.
        • Aug 12
  • New
    SHML18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hallo ich suche verzweifelt einen Weg Backingtracks per Midi zu starten. Ich benutze das tc helicon voicelive 3 extrem. 

Auch wenn ich den Start auf ein Taste lege, die sonst über Midi steuerbar ist, verliert diese Taste ihre Midi Fähigkeit. 

Meine Host App ist songbook+ auf dem iPad. 

Hello I am desperately looking for a way to start backing tracks via midi. I use the tc helicon voicelive 3 extreme.

Even if I put the "start" on a key that is otherwise controllable via midi, this button loses its midi capability.

My host app is songbook+ on the iPad.

read more...
    0 39
    • SHML18
      TC Helicon Hi SMHL18. If you need assistance with your TC Helicon products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Jul 23
    • SHML18
      PedroRodrigues Hi SHML18, please consider that the below works successfully when triggering VL3X from Linkesoft Songbook via iRig MIDI2 interface.
      I hope this helps.
      Triggering commands are entered on the Songbook edit page which operates in chord pro hence {} brackets.

Syntax
      {midi:CC32.# PC#}
      Where CC32 is the bank number and PC is the program preset

Bank 0 runs from 1 - 128
      Bank 1 runs from 129 - 256
      Bank 2 runs from 257 - 384
      Bank 3 runs from 385 - 513 Note VL3x only has 500 presets

Also note midi starts at 0 and not 1
      This is important when you want a particular preset. The PC entered needs to be -1 from the preset you want

Example for preset 1
      {midi:CC32.0 PC0}

Example for preset 129
      {midi:CC32.1 PC0}

Example for preset 257
      {midi:CC32.2 PC0}

Example for preset 385
      {midi:CC32.3 PC0}

Calculating presets:
      If you want preset 208 on the VL3x
      208 - 129 (which is starting number in the bank 208 falls into) = 79
      So syntax would be {midi:CC32.1 PC79}

Again:
      If you want preset 494 on the VL3x
      494 - 385 which is starting number in the bank 385 falls into) = 109
      So syntax would be {midi:CC32.3 PC109}

Its worth again noting on the VL3x the preset needs to be active to be selected. If there's nothing on preset 498 then the VL3x does not change when command is sent from the page on songbook you have chosen.
      • Jul 28
    • SHML18
      SHML18

Hi, Mr. Rodrigues,

I already understand the way to send midi commands from my app to the vlx3 and it works for functions like Chorus or Echo.
      Unfortunately there is no midi command to start the playback of a backing track via a midi command sended from the host app,
      to start a playback on vl3x in sync with the Text-Scrolling on the host app!? Is there a workaround? Is it possible to start
      the playback automatically while opening a preset initiated by the host app? (I know how to select a preset on the vlx3 via the app!)
      Best regards
      Klaus

• Jul 28
  • New
    han123456M
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-23

Dear MT president UB ,  Mr. William R MT care department in Las Vegas.

This is a very serious matter: 1st repair June 2020 to July 10th 2020, the 2nd repair as recall July 16th 2020 to now, No return no repair, MT Keep my powercore 6000 for 12 month and more since 11:40am July 16th 2020.  

On Jan 5th 2021's MT email, I have received your Mr William R MT Care email that said: RMA 373864 for 2nd received my SN3 7140322 powercore 6000 for 2nd time repair, MT customerService people in Las Vegas has been received my powercore6000unit since July 16th 2020 

My question is why original Powercore 6000 changed to a new  SN# 21-7140322 on MT email?  (the same Powercore 6000 hardwear Orginal SN# 7140322 how Mt you can be changed?)

Please check your MT emails on Jan 2021 and other MT  emails all have been recorded.

I wish the MT president Mr.UB please notice what is happening for how to treat MT customers now!!! 

I wish that we can solve the problems peacefully. but I will reserve all my rights for further actions .

It's a very serious matter to our music conmmunities.

Where is my TC  Powercore 6000 ( the original  SN#7140322)unit ????

Please advise

Thanks.

Z Han

The owner of Powercore 6000 with the original  SN#7140322 unit

read more...
    0 58
    • han123456M
      TC Helicon

Hi Z Han, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please be informed that we are currently investigating your case and will update you on this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Jul 23
    • han123456M
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Service will be contacting you today to give you an update. I also sent you a private message regarding this.
      • Jul 23
  • New
    AMS1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Hi, I need to aquire some rotary encoders for my DN 8000.

Please let me know where I can purchase these in the UK.

Many thanks.

Steve.

0 63
    • AMS1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts inquiries please contact us through the Support portal at the top of the page. Click on support, then Spare Parts to fill out a ticket.
      • Jul 21
    • AMS1
      RikElliss How do I remove and replace the internal battery for a DN9848E?
      • Aug 11
  • New
    mdfantizzle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there. I love my ND-1 pedal. After a flood in my basement it will no longer power on. Anyway I can mail it and have it repaired? Thanks-Mike

0 39
    • mdfantizzle
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mdfantizzle, if you have not yet done so please submit a service request ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the service request tab and filling in the ticket form.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    Tonyvnacil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

I have a TC Helicon Voicelive play unit that seems to have a short in the footswitch. i need it fixed as soon as possible be fore my next gig,

0 41
    • Tonyvnacil
      Nigel67 Hi Tony, please send us a Service Ticket and we will raise an RMA for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. If it is urgent I would suggest calling the Repair Centre that they tell you to send the unit to and ask if they can turn it around quickly for you.
      • Jul 19
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Which software is used by you to create the echorec and echoplex tone prints .

is the software the same as what was used in the alter ego .

I believe this to be a more in depth version of what's available to customers 

0 43
    • Ijs335335
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ijs335335 Thank you for your contact, unfortunately we do not release that type of information to our customers. Thank you
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Best delay ever by TC . Needs to be reborn . The current trend is for those old delay echo systems . More than ever 

0 45
    • Ijs335335
      Dale_M I will pass your comments on to Design, many thanks.
      • Jul 22
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335 Yes you should . When they created the alter ego did they use deeper editing software for the emulations than what’s available to us now .They sound different even to your tone prints of the echorec and echoplex in your libraries today . The 2290, echoplex , echorec , space echo , dimm , are all essential .
      • Jul 22
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335 If they ever do re design it consider the following . You need a parameter control on the pedal to alter the modulation . You need a self oscillation foot switch to send into space just like the originals .
      • Jul 22
      • Alter Ego x4
        TC-Mike The Flashback 2 X4 or our new Plethora X5 has 3/5 pressure sensitive MASH enabled foot switches that can be programmed to control (up to 3 ) FX parameters at the same time for each Preset/FX slot - each with individual parameter value curves .
        Flashback 2 also has a dedicated new Stereo Tape/BBD delay algo for vintage delay tones with lots of programming options ranging from virtual motor torque to Wow and Flutter control and 7 different soft clip types for saturating the delay repeats.
        The default analog TonePrint templates have many preprogrammed modulation options like ramping up the Feedback while changing the delay time/sub division or modulation rates dynamically .

On the AE X4 you can program the knobs via the TonePrint app to add Modulation. Since the AE is based on the first generation of the Fladshback pedal it doesn't feature the latest FB2 add-ons ,but all available FB1 TonePrints are compatible with the FB 2 products.
        • Jul 28
Go to page