Statistics

294,246 members
177,332 posts
  • RalfLeRenne
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-19

Hello,

I bought a "Harmony Singer 1" a few years ago, and would like to switch to the second version. I'm in the process of making all my equipment for concerts "battery powered", and I saw this Harmony Singer 2 is able to do just that.

But I still need to know if it can work with rechargeable batteries, since they usually tend to have less voltage. I would also like to know for how long the pedal can run on batteries. How many hours would it be ? 

Thank you very much, 

Have a great day,

Thibault

read more...
    0 203
    • RalfLeRenne
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @RalfLeRenne,
      I'll be honest with you, battery life ain't great.  I tested a Harmony Singer 2 with fresh AA's (non-rechargeable) and it lasted three and a half hours before dying.  I don't think batteries were intended to be the primary power source for these stomps, more like a backup.  When a 9V adapter is plugged in, the pedal will use that wall power and ignore the batteries, which then kick in if wall power is removed.  Anyways, I think Harmony Singer 2 has the worst battery life out of the bunch because it has the busiest algorithm, but yeah you might want to have a backup set of rechargeables.  Cheers!

• October 23, 2019
  • Rob66
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-13

I'm using the x4 with expression pedal, setup to go from short feedback high feedback amount. I has been fine, but now I'm having a problem where it seems to bet setup ok, with a low mimimum and high max setting but...
    When I start on the minimum setting of the exp pedal its good, when I move the pedal to max for high feedback it's good, but on return back to the minimum position it doesn't not seem to have recorded the original minimum feedback a amount. It's minumum after the first use seems to give more feedback than I set it with. Does not return to the original minimum setting. Anyone have any tips?  I'd do a factory reset if I could find how to?

read more...
    0 222
    • Rob66
      TC-Mike

it could be an accidental "re-mapping" of the Parameter. Please note that if you move Expression pedal and turn knobs, youwill update the mapping.  Please try to clear the Expression mapping for the preset in question and program it again. Make sure you set min position then turn the parameter pot to the desired min position- now switch pedal to max position (heel up) and set max potmeter position an then save the Preset. Switch and reload preset and try out the mapping you just programmed. Is it working? 

• October 16, 2019
  • ajdaames
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

Hello guys.

I’ve recently purchased the VL3 extreme after my VLplay electric died. On this unit I see that you can import your backing tracks and play them directly from the unit. An awesome feature. However I play in a trio and we use some backing tracks with a click track. Is it possible to have the click track not go to the main mix and also have it heard through the IEM of the other band members? This is of course very standard procedure and without it playing backing tracks through the VL3 is kinda useless. Hope someone can help me out with this. Thank you.

read more...
    0 217
    • ajdaames
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @ajdaames,
      There are couple options for working with a click track depending on how much you want to interact with your VoiceLive 3.  If you want to be pretty hands-off and automate effects, then a pre-made click track imported as a Backing Track is the way to go - make the track the length of your song and automate effect changes so you can just sing and not have to think about toggling effects.  But if you want to be more involved, you can use the metronome in the loop layer as a click, and you can manually toggle effects and even create loops quantized to the click.  The metronome can be synced with incoming MIDI clock too btw.

In either case, you can output the Backing Track or Metronome to just the VoiceLive's headphone output and remove it from the main XLR outputs pretty easily.  This is done in the "Mix" menu, which you access by going to the "Home" screen then tweaking any of the small four knobs below the screen, the "Main Mix" tab affects the two main XLR outputs so you'd just lower either the "Track" or "Metronome" level all the down to "Off" to remove it from the main outs.  The "Headphone Mix" tab obviously adjust the output of the 3.5mm headphone output so just ensure the "Track Level" or "Metronome" level is turned up there so it's heard by your band.  Cheers!

• October 16, 2019
  • studiomilad
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12
    hello help
    0 271
  • NASservice
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-08

Hi all,

We have forgotten the password for one of our DM8000's, is there any way to do a hard reset or recover the credentials somehow?

1 542
    • NASservice
      Distinctap

Following ?

• October 8, 2019
    • NASservice
      DavidBradshaw

There is a way to access a locked DM8000- I'll contact your guys directly to share.

• November 27, 2019
    • NASservice
      todd_lewis

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

• May 18, 2020
    • NASservice
      RexBeckett

@todd_lewis wrote:

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

@todd_lewis 

Hello Todd, welcome to the community.

Your post may not be noticed by anybody who can help. I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• May 18, 2020
    • NASservice
      todd_lewis

Thanks. I finally got connected to the box. However, it has a very old version of firmware on it. I need v1.5 of the DM software. Does anyone happen to have that file?

• May 18, 2020
  • RooMcKeller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-07

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem sending midi program change data to my TC Electronic D-Two delay unit from Ableton. I'm using automation to change the program change numbers. Although the unit registers the data, as soon as the preset changes, it instantly reverts back to preset 1. It's also the same with bank changes, immediately back to factory bank. I've not come across this before & was wondering if anyone else has seen this? I also have the D-Two synced up to Ableton's tempo with midi timecode & that's working perfectly though. I just need to figure out how to change presets. It should be a simple process, but for some reason the D-Two isn't happy.

read more...
    0 295
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Claus

Hi RooMcKeller,

This is from the Manual ... could that be causing the issue ?

Program bank

Determines which bank an external MIDI device will address in the D•TWO when sending a program change. The options are: Factory, User or External. When External is selected controller #32 can be used to address either the Factory or the User bank.

Factory bank: Controller #32=0

User bank: Controller #32=1

All the best from

Claus

• October 7, 2019
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Mike

Hi does itmake a difference if you use Midi clips with Prg change data ?

ableton Prg change.png

Check also this article for more infos:

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209070489-How-to-send-Program-Change-messages-from-Live

• October 16, 2019
  • markmcilvena
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-05

(Alas... I think I know the answer.)

Hey Folks. Just wondering if there's any way of routing the Aux input to the PA looper? I have an analogue wooden 'kick drum' stomp box pedal, (Australian made 'little Monster') which when plugged into the 'Aux in' via a 1/4" to 1/8" mini jack lead 'pumps' out through the PA's 'Main Outs' quite nicely. Just wondering if there is a setting option to get this into the looper on the PA?

It would be great if I could 'stomp' out a bar or two at the start of songs during live sets which would record into the looper... to save my tired foot! Cheers in advance - Mark Mac 

read more...
    0 276
    • markmcilvena
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @markmcilvena,
      Yep this is already implemented!  Assuming you're on the latest firmware (48), just go into the "Setup" menu, and on the "Loop" page there's the "Input" setting which has "Aux" as one of the options.  Cheers!

• October 9, 2019
    • markmcilvena
      ColinWright

Man thanks, never thought of doing this. 

Off to buy a lead converter and give it a go. 

Slainte.

• January 24, 2020
  • luchenbe
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-02

Hi, I use the DCX2496 PC software to control 2 daisy-chained DCX-es, the first connected via RS-232 to a PC running Windows 10 and an RS-485 link between the first and the second DCX. This works fine if I use a PC with a normal serial port, but on recent  notebooks without a serial port it does only see the first DCX when used with a USB-serial converter (I tried 2) . This is for both the older version of the DCX as for the latest generation. Maybe the DCX2496 terminal software does not work correctly with such adapters ? Is there a solution to this annoying problem or can Behringer adapt the terminal software (I use version 1.16a) so that it would work with such a setup?

read more...
    0 212
  • WhiskeyJaxx
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-01

I have a TC Helicon VoiceTone Single H1 Intelligent Harmonizer and when I use it with my wireless Shure system will activate the pedal when I start to talk or sing into the mic. This does not happen when using a wired mic.

Anyone experience this and have a remedy

Thank you!!

read more...
    0 189
    • WhiskeyJaxx
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @WhiskeyJaxx,
      My suspicion is that you have Mic Control activated and the pedal thinks you have our MP-75 microphone attached.  There's a little button on the right side of the pedal labelled "MIC CONTROL", ensure that button is depressed out and this issue will hopefully stop.  Cheers!

• November 13, 2019
  • Buchanfarmer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-01

I have an MDX 4400 from brand new but I can’t find the documentation of how to use it.

serial no - M0132161043, date code -109.

please where can I find the docs to download?

thanks, Doug.

0 242
Go to page