• 2020-10-19

Hi, I try to find out what type of balanced outputs the Konnekt interfaces provide. The manual (24d in my case) only describes them as "1/4” Phone Jack. Ground sensing design".
    I need to connect to a unbalanced RCA input, and the type of balanced output is important in order to use the right cable.
    there at least 4 types of balanced outputs: "1/4” Phone Jack. Ground sensing design"
    and here one can see that they require diferent kind of cables to connect to unbalanced devices: http://www.douglas-self.com/ampins/balanced/balanced.htm#6

read more...
    0 13
  • 2020-10-01

Hi,

I need a new cable (GPIO connection) of the tc electronic clarity M which is already included in the box.

where can i buy it

please contact me directly at my email 

thank you

read more...
    0 11
    • Mahdi Alkout
      Nigel Turner Hi Mahdi. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a support ticket to the spares department and one of my colleagues will get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks.
      • Sep 30
  • 2020-08-03

I'm looking for a service manual for download to the db max II by Tc Electronic. Please send to: [email protected]        Thank you.

0 14