Statistics

299,154 members
182,867 posts
  • New
    snelles79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-27

I was curious if I could use the plethora X5 to change the channels on my EVH 5150 (blackout) 50 watt head. My amp head has a MIDI input which I guess can be used to change the channel?

What I would like to do is not have to hit multiple buttons when I'm trying to change my sound playing live. For example, if I'm playing on the blue channel (channel 2) and then I want to go to the green channel (1) but have some effects from the plethora X5, I have to hit the clean channel on my EVH foot switch, then either hit the effects loop button on my EVH Footswitch, or I can just always leave the effects loop running and then change to the clean channel and then tap on the plethora X5 button for whatever effect I want. Either way I have to tap twice which makes it kind of difficult to change sounds quickly when I'm playing live.

Do I need to add a separate MIDI foot switch controller run it through the plethora X5 and then run it to my amp all using MIDI? Then program the separate foot switch to both edit the channel on my amp and at the same time, turn on or off a Plethora effect? Any links or advise would be really appreciated. Very difficult to find anything on the internet about this.

Another gripe about the EVH foot switch is that it's huge! Takes too much space on my pedal board.  A small MIDI footswitch that control everything would be ideal.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Bentoto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

Hello

I’ve just bought a mixing link and and I ve found very annoying problems!

Every time I engage the Fx loop, there’s un blank in the sound…same when disengage the fx.

Is it normal ?!?

I hope that I could « discretely » and softly  blend fx without any cut! But for now…it doesn’t work as I hoped!

Thank for your answer

Best regards

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Welshdeko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hi all I am in difficulty with my old but brilliant M6000 mk1. Does anyone have or can point me to suitable floppy's or ideally a PCMCIA card for it? Also I had a crash and lost my licence data for mastering MD4 etc.. I have sent a request with the code for restore but heard nothing back??

read more...
    0 18
    • Welshdeko
      Nigel67 Hi Welshdeko, what was your case number please and I will check to see why it hasn't been answered yet. I can only apologise for the delay. Many thanks
      • November 24, 2021
      • Need PCMCIA sram card type 1or Floppy M6000
        Nigel67 I see that a colleague was in touch with you yesterday and you have replied to him. I am sure he will be back to you today with a reply.
        • November 24, 2021
    • Welshdeko
      Welshdeko Thanks so much Nigel, my M6000 has been so reliable all these years but when it doesn't work or as is now the case I have a bit of a wobbler. I am going to change the cmos battery first (which I have done previously but didn't last so long this time). I am going to retrofit a battery holder instead so it is a simple job changing the battery. Best Wishes Derek
      • November 25, 2021
  • New
    Tergonzaga30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi, I would like to ask if there is any damage or circuit protection for polytune 3? I mistakenly connected my 9v center negative psu to output my polytune.

0 32
    • Tergonzaga30
      Dale_M

Hi there, protection diodes associated with the dc supply so it should be ok, however we would advise you do not make a habit of it and always check which PSU you are connecting. ! I hope this puts your mind at ease.

• November 12, 2021
  • New
    JefBodin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

I tried downloading the software for the Polytune 3 432hz and I had no luck getting my pedal to be recognized by my laptop. Need help.

0 86
    • JefBodin
      NicJonesMT Hi JefBodin
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then go through some trouble shooting steps with you to get this sorted.
      • May 24, 2021
  • jamizeta
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Hi, I try to find out what type of balanced outputs the Konnekt interfaces provide. The manual (24d in my case) only describes them as "1/4” Phone Jack. Ground sensing design".
    I need to connect to a unbalanced RCA input, and the type of balanced output is important in order to use the right cable.
    there at least 4 types of balanced outputs: "1/4” Phone Jack. Ground sensing design"
    and here one can see that they require diferent kind of cables to connect to unbalanced devices: http://www.douglas-self.com/ampins/balanced/balanced.htm#6

read more...
    0 82
  • Malkout
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi,

I need a new cable (GPIO connection) of the tc electronic clarity M which is already included in the box.

where can i buy it

please contact me directly at my email 

thank you

read more...
    0 82
    • Malkout
      Nigel67 Hi Mahdi. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a support ticket to the spares department and one of my colleagues will get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks.
      • September 30, 2020
  • dreyoung67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-03

I'm looking for a service manual for download to the db max II by Tc Electronic. Please send to: [email protected]        Thank you.

0 190