215,309 members
88,416 posts
  • New
    arseny
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-19

Unfortunately the seller had removed the licences :-(
    Why, why, why....

I know, the PoCo server is down since 2017 & no more support. Still, is there ANY chance to send these activation codes to TC and get the licence files?
    Please don't let me down. Thank you.

read more...
    0 9
    • arseny
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Have you had a chance to contact the seller yet? Was this purchased used?
      • Tue at 7:40 AM
    • arseny
      arseny Hi William, yes I contacted him. The purchase was used. The licences were there. In the PoCo panel it says "removed". Don't understand why are they removed. Now I have 5 boxes with codes, but I can't use them. What a pity.
      • Tue at 8:24 AM
  • New
    EqyFranky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Can anyone here help me with the problematic DI pedal V-Tone Bass Driver. I bought this tool not even two months but it can't be used and it's still under warranty. Please help.

0 7
    • EqyFranky
      Nigel67 Hi EqyFranky. I am sorry to hear that your unit has a fault so soon after purchase. Please click on the Support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down and click on the Service Tab and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help with the repair of your unit.
      • Feb 15
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky Fine, I'll try
        • ·
        • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      EqyFranky I have done what you asked, then what should I do next.?
      • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      Nigel67 I have found your case in the system. I am sure that it will be answered soon.
      • Feb 18
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky I waited too long for it, now I have brought the device to a musical instrument service provider.
        • Feb 18
  • New
    RobertoGanzitti
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-14

buonasera domanda si puo registrare solo la voce collegandosi al pc se si come si fa grazie.........

0 4
  • New
    eguia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Hello 

I am interested in the VSS3, MD3 and DVR2 native plugins I a have my licences from the all PowerCore unit.

Do i have any discounts o crosgrade on the licences of these products ? and

How Can I buy the licences for these products? Can I do it from your web?

thanks

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    flatback
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-10

I'm sure this is pretty basic (and stupid) question .. but can I use the M100 just as a "guitar pedal"? I bought it as a Reverb for my PA, but now I'm just at home, locked-down, plugging electric guitars into my amp ...

0 1
    • flatback
      RexBeckett Hi, the M100 is designed to be fed by low-impedance line-level signals. It is not going to sound good if driven by a high-impedance low-level guitar output. If your guitar amp has an effects loop, you could connect the M100 to that.
      • Feb 10
    • flatback
      flatback Ah! Thanks Rex ... I'm glad I asked! Thanks for your advice (my amp has no effects loop) ... oh, well, one of these days we'll be out gigging again; I'll save the M100 for the important job of a sweet reverb via the mixer. Cheers, Chris
      • Feb 10
      • Guitar FX Pedal?
        DavidKnighton Hello flatback,
        Do you happen to have an analog mixer handy? If so, you could run the guitar signal through the mixer and then through the M100 in a roundabout way.
        • ·
        • Feb 10
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-05

TC ICON DOCK
    http://bit.ly/TC-Electronic-TC-ICON-DOCK

Dock, power and connect TC Electronic ICON Series hardware controllers such as TC2290-DT, DVR 250-DT, Master X HD-DT and PEQ 3000-DT in one flexible unit with a small footprint.

List Price: $179

#TCElectronic #TCICONDOCK #ComputerAudio #DesktopController #ICONSeries

read more...
    2 26
    • TC Electronic
      yann_ Waiting for a vid of this it kind of looks cool but doesn't seem like they've put a lot of thought in it there's more icon tools than u can fit in this... what will I have to do with the other ones it should fit them all... the 2290, 8210, 1210 Dvr250, master X hddt, brickwall, hddt, peq3000 and dyn3000. Let's hope Tc electronic is smart enough to offer different sizes...
      • Feb 19
      • TC Electronic New Product Release: TC ICON DOCK
        PedroRodrigues Hi Yann please consider that for now this is the only size we will offer and please consider that this dock must share the space on a studio with other units therefor we have selected this size to allow just that. Thank you
        • Wed at 12:41 AM
  • New
    GeorgeAukerman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-20

Hi, I am looking for information on loading and using Waves auto tune plug ins on a Pro 2 console. Thx!

0 22
  • New
    arseny
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi friends

Just received a Powecore X8, I bought recently. Unfortunately I can not turn it on.

I've tried it  also with other power cables from my other PoCos, but  there is no blue light on the device and nothing appears in the PoCo software panel.

Was the unit maybe damaged during the transport? I know these are old devices and there is no support, but anyway, is there a TC service in Switzerland? Maybe they still can repair it, if it is something small? Or may I open it and compare if all the wires are looking the same as in my other X8?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 18
    • arseny
      Nigel67 Hi Arseny. Unfortunately we do not have a Service Centre in Switzerland. Please see this link to find our closest one to you https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?type=POS. Or you could try contacting our two local partners (https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?isoCode=CH&type=STORE) and see if they have their own repair shop or know of someone in Switzerland who could take a look at your unit. The issue does look power supply related if the power LED isn't illuminating. Maybe a normal electronics repair shop may be able to take a look at the unit and advise further. Hope this helps.
      • Jan 20
      • Powecore X8 not giving sign of life
        arseny Dear Nigel, many thanks for your quick feedback! Gonna check it with a local electronics repair shop. If they can't help, I'd send it to Germany (closest to me).
        • Jan 21
  • New
    Tomhealy531
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

I'm having issues adding backtracks to my VOICE LIVE 3 EXTEME.

instead of using an MP3 I'm using ONSONG. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks 

0 10
    • Tomhealy531
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tom, please be aware that the USB flash drive needs to be formatted using the FAT32 file system. NTFS, HFS+ (the OS X file system) or other file systems cannot be read by VL3X.
      Instructions for formatting a USB flash drive with FAT32 can be found here:

wikihow.com/Format-FAT32

Your VL3X can only import MP3 or WAV audio files. (16 bit 48KHZ)
      Insert the USB flash stick into your computer and drag/drop your Backing Tracks onto the drive. You can also use a file manager application.
      Make sure to copy all audio files to the root directory of the flash drive. That means you should not put audio files into folders or subfolders. Your VL3X will not find these files.
      Insert the USB flash drive stick into the USB Host Port on VL3X.
      Your VL3X will recognize all valid audio files in the root directory of the flash drive and make them available for import.
      Press the Store button once.
      Use the arrow buttons below the Control Knob to navigate to the TRACK IMPORT tab.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    RichardNeill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Hi there, bought a brand new TC-Helicon Voice Live 3 just 2 months ago. Its a great product that i enjoy using, however on several occassions (one of them right before a gig) upon pushing the power button on the back, a white screen appears and no sound or effects work. Then the next day it will switch on without any problem.

As a professional musician, reliability is of paramount importance so really need to resolve this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with a new Voice Live 3? If so what was your resolution? Perhaps a software update is required? I also feel with such a new product that tampering with the devices internal components in order to get it working properly shouldnt be nessesary. 

read more...
    0 14
Go to page