Statistics

254,239 members
131,905 posts
  • New
    nicotina74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

hi, I can't connect my viscous vibe to the pc (Windows 10 Pro) either via usb or via bluetooth. Even with the application on the phone (android 9) I cannot connect to the pedal. What can I do to try to fix the problem?
    Thanks
    Nicola

0 10
    • nicotina74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi nicotina74, when connecting the device to your PC does it show within Device Manager and the settings section of the Toneprint Editor? If it does not show in these locations could you please try a different USB cable?

Does beaming from the mobile app work fine?
      • Sep 10
    • nicotina74
      nicotina74 Hi ChrisEdwards1, in the pc it is only detected as a bluetooth device but not as a usb device. It is not detected in the setting section of the tone print editor. I tried 3 usb cables but the result doesn't change.. I don't have the original usb cable supplied. Transmitting a preset from the app to the pedal with the guitar pickup works. Should I buy 1 suitable usb cable? If so, which one? Thanks
      nicola
      • Sep 19
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE CAN I GET THE HARDWARE?

0 17
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy. No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions. Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• Sep 1
  • New
    NickH7203
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-19

Hi, I hope that someone can assist me. I have reccently purchased the TC Electronic Icon Series of effects (TC-2290, TC-1210 AND THE DVR-250 and I am unable to authorise the units. I have registered all three and installed the software. I am using Ableton Live 9 Suite. PS can I also run these with Reason 10?

Look forward to your response.

read more...
    0 38
    • NickH7203
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickH7203 if you have acquired the units with the controller software included, you must install on the computer where you use these units the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER and set up an account for yourself. You will not need to register your units on the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER but the present of the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER will allow your software to be validated so you can sue the software control on any DAW.
      • Aug 19
    • NickH7203
      NickH7203 Hi Pedro. Thanks. That would explain it. Need to dig out my I Lok key.
      • Aug 19
      • TC Icon series Installation issues
        PedroRodrigues if you allready have an ILOK ACCOUNT you just need to install on your pc the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER software and log in your ILOK ACCOUNT and you are good to go.
        • Aug 19
  • New
    Matias
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Hola, necesito descargar los driver de TC electronics DVR 250 y TC 2290 para 32bits, podrian decirme como los descargo? en la pagina oficial solo estan los de 64 bits, muchas gracias

Hello, I need to download the drivers for TC electronics DVR 250 and TC 2290 for 32bits, could you tell me how to download them? on the official page there are only 64-bit ones, thank you very much
    read more...
    0 70
  • New
    No1gaffer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Hi is there any way that it is possible to use two mods at the same time i.e chorrua & flange with the Nova system

0 42
  • New
    kojopino
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Bought MD4 HD Native since 6 hours ago and have received no software license. No confirmation Email. nothing in my spam. This purchase was to finish a project. I am now stock. This is a horrible experience. Please can you sort it out for me.

Kind regards,

Michael

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    ErnieVasquezJr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Hello, my play acoustic turn know wheel will not move any parameters, it even feels more loose than ever. Is it repairable? I can't be withou5 it due to scheduled gig, can parts be ordered for hom3 repair? 

0 58
  • New
    DougBGT6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

I just got a Mimiq Mini and I notice it has a Toneprint port. I connected this to my laptop and Blutooth recognises "Mimiq Mini" but there is no Mimiq section in the Toneprint app. Is my app out of date or is the Mimiq not yet included?

Doug

read more...
    0 62
    • DougBGT6
      WilliamR Hello Doug, The mimiq doubler does not support tone print. The USB port is there for occasional firmware updates.
      • Apr 7
Go to page