Statistics

180,561 members
49,328 posts
  • 2020-09-12

I have a G Major 2 that freezes. I has less than 3 months use and I need to get it repaired. Where do I bring it or send it. I'm in CT in the US.

Gary

0 3
    • Pikegary
      Nigel Turner Hi. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on such a new unit. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you further in getting your unit repaired.
      • Sep 13
  • 2020-09-10

After a little over a year of my ditto being an absolute staple on my board, today it just didnt want to work. I used it last night, went to record a loop this morning, red light came on, hit the playback button, it turned green but no playback. I unplugged the power source and checked all the cables and such, now it's just strobing green and red nonstop! This is devastating to me cause I love it so much I was just wondering if theres anything i can do? Are these serviceable? I'd have no clue where to start on diagnosing the issue. I have a hard time believing it's just broken, I'm hoping its something stupid like some kind of reset or maybe theres a way of reading a fault code via the USB,  idk I'm probably just SOL but still. This pedal has not given me any problems using it almost every day for a year and it just doesnt make sense for it to overnight just crap out when it isnt even on. 

read more...
    0 5
    • IanKlausing
      John Matthews Sorry for the problem with your Ditto pedal, please click the submit button at the top of the page and fill out the service request form. A member of the team will be able to help then with some troubleshooting and a repair if needs be.
      • Sep 10
  • 2020-08-29

Can someone help with Finalizer question?

1 10
    • Jaymac
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Jaymac of course we can, how can I help you with the Finalizer? I will leave you the dedicated pager for everything related to the Finalizer https://finalizer.com/
      • Aug 30
    • Jaymac
      Jaymac Do you have an email I can contact you?
      • Aug 31
      • TC e dealer question
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Jaymac please follow the link below and submit any question you may have via our MUSIC TRIBE COMMUNITY https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket
        • ·
        • Aug 31
  • 2020-07-19
    Now if they will make the New Ditto+ in a stereo version that would be the ultimate. I run my pedalboard in stereo most of the time and like to have the looper at the end of the chain. Please, are you listening? Stereo Ditto+!!!
    0 19
    •  Mark Glass
      Tc Mike thanks for the feedback. i'll pass it on to the team. P.s. You have been customer number 6 who asked us just withing the last week :-)
      • Jul 20
    •  Mark Glass
      tomtetom A new Ditto+ X2 stereo would be great.
      • Jul 20
    •  Mark Glass
      mfilos Just registered to ask the same question! Glad I'm not the one feeling excited in case a new Ditto+ Stereo appears :D
      • Jul 26
  • 2020-07-04
    Hi my new Ditto x2 looper , occasionally won’t loop , just flashes green and makes a Terrible rat tat tat tat noise .
    0 18
    • GryThompson
      William Reichling Thanks for reaching out! I'd be more than happy to help you.

Usually, issues like this can be fixed by reinstalling the firmware. I've included the link on how to do this.
      • Jul 9