Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    BobSandifer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

I have been using the mastering HD plug-ins since I went all ITB over a year ago and have been extremely happy. A good eq in front of it and a peak limiter behind it and that is my 80% remote rig with Wavelab. However, I do see some room for improvement but I noticed we seem to be stuck at V1.0

where are we?

on a side note. since I am so happy with native HD , I wonder if the TC limiter could replace my FabFilter peak at the end? I have never tried any of the stand alone stuff. 

read more...
    0 5
    • BobSandifer
      PedroRodrigues Hi BobSandifer, thank you for your post, please consider that the Native 6000 is not finished nor it is in end of life, we are working to release new version as soon as possible. Regarding your question about the replacing your FabFilter peak, if you are referring to the FabFilter Pro-L 2 I would suggest checking the BRICKWALL HD, for more information on this tools please follow the link below: https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0E58 I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 3
  • New
    S1u2k3r4u
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Greetings to all friends.

I want to use the behringer istudio (is202) sound card, which is my favorite device for a long time, outside of the ios device, is there any converter apparatus available or has anyone tried it.

thanks

0 4
  • New
    drvibb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Since I can't use this the way I WANT to use it (with a digital input from my converter), can I use the hardware linked to a plugin at 96kHz sampling rate?

If not, this gets returned.

0 10
    • drvibb
      PedroRodrigues Hi drvibb thank you for your post, please ponder that it is not clear on your post what Clarity M version are you referring to. Nevertheless, please allow me to clarify that the Clarity M can be used in Surround, the Clarity M Stereo, as the name indicates operates exclusively in stereo profiles.

-The Clarity M and Clarity M Stereo in standalone mode Stereo allows the following sample rate operations: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
      -The Clarity M in standalone mode Surround: 44.1, 48 kHz
      -The Clarity M and Clarity M Stereo Plug-in Stereo: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
      -The Clarity M Plug-in Surround: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz

I hope this clarifies this matter

Thank you
      • Jul 22
  • New
    pennyprestige
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-11

Just purchasd user ditto+ loop and am searching for user manual

0 8
  • New
    greerjeff70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Put this together is anyone needs it. It is MIDI assignment for Plethora X5

View Attachment
    1 13
  • New
    Nakkim76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-07

I plug my mic in and it is super hot with the input all the way down. Help!!

0 9
    • Nakkim76
      Dale_M Do you find the same issue with another mic/cable? If you are still having issues please go to the Support tab and create a Technical ticket for submission.
      • Mar 7
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2022-02-25

So guess I had to make it myself... 

4 39
  • New
    Russs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Hi all, I have brought a used TC-Powercore Mk2 PCIE with all licences activated.  I am having trouble installing the drivers.  The last two TC drivers V4.43 amd V4.44 (i think) and the last beta drivers start to install, but then state "Rolling Back Installation" with a further window message saying: "TC Electronic Powercore setup wizard ended prematurely because of an error.  Your system has not been modified".  I am currently running V4.33 which does install but half the plugins do not open/work.  I am running Windows XP SP3 OS, which i know is older OS but is the same age OS as the Powercore card.  Can someone know how i can get the newer drivers working or what 'modifications ' to my PC i need to make?

Regards

Russs

read more...
    0 17
    • Russs
      PedroRodrigues Hi Russ, thank you for your post, please consider that Back in 2011 we ceased further development of the PowerCore platform. Although we have been doing no official development with regard to the PowerCore software itself, for almost 7 years we were maintaining the PowerCore account system and provided customer support for PowerCore users.

As we were reorganising our server infrastructure as well as human resources, we came to the conclusion that we could not continue our current support of the PowerCore infrastructure. As of December 31st, 2017, we have discontinued:

• The PowerCore account system

• Customer support for PowerCore

Unfortunately, it is now no longer be possible to log into your PowerCore account to register products, transfer licenses etc. and we will no longer be providing customer support for the platform.
      There is of course nothing that prevents users from using their current PowerCore system, also, we will keep the PowerCore forum running.
      Nevertheless, I would suggest attempting to install this tool on Windows 7 by installing version 4.4.0.47, for that please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=HE145
      I hope this helps.

Thank you
      • Mar 18
  • New
    dukey1955
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Good afternoon,

would appreciate some advise on connecting amp 800 to mixer

gear:

mixer      studiomaster 12XS+

effect unit Lexicon MX300

recorder Tascam SD20M

headphone amp Beringer amp800 (aquired recently

connected to mixer:

Microphone, keyaboard, ch 5/6 & 7/8 (stereo)

lexicon (for vocals only) aux out, return to ch. 11/12 (stereo)

tascam from mains out to recorder in (XLR)

amp 800 from mixer/recorder headphones out to input A (mono) with TRS

CD/recorder on ch. 9/10, channel fader normally down to avoid feedback when recording

when listening headphones when connected directly to mixer/recorder I can her everything as it will be recorded, when connectiog amp800 to headphones out on mixer or recorder vocals disappear and only signal from lexicon is heard. same when playback of CD. instruments are OK, vocals disappear (no effect chosen on ch. 09/10)

what am I doing wrong - please advise

Already emailed Dutch supplier (see below), awaiting their reply

Ter verduidelijking hierbij even mijn gear details:

Mengtafel                Studiomaster club12+

Effectunit                 Lexicon MX300

Recorder                   Tascam SD20M

Headphoneamp    Behringer AMP800 (recentelijk aangeschaft)

Opstelling/aansluitingen

Instrumenten         kanaal 1 t/m 8 (inputs; zang, drumcomputer en keyboards (stereo kan. 5/6 en 7/8)

De Lexicon wordt via AUX out mono aangestuurd (wordt alleen voor de zang gebruikt) en komt stereo op kanaal 11/12 terug op de mengtafel. De AUX outs van de andere kanalen worden niet gebruikt, mocht er op de keyboards effect nodig zijn, gebeurt dat via de DSP met de interne effect processor

De Tascam wordt via de Mains out (XLR) aangestuurd.

Via de MON outs op de tafel stuur ik nog een stereo versterker en speakers aan. Vreemd genoeg wordt het volume van de versterker/speakers mede bepaald door zowel de volumeknop van de headphones als de Master volume schuif; hier kan ik echter wel mee leven.

Normaliter kan ik op de koptelefoon uitgangen (zowel die op de tafel als die van de Lexicon) alles goed monitoren en wordt wat ik op de koptelefoon hoor ook correct op de SD kaart gezet.

Na ontvangst van de AMP800 heb ik deze met de TRS kabel op de koptelefoon uitgang van de mixer met input A (de “mono” ingang) van de amp800 verbonden. Bij afluistering via de amp800 hoor ik echter alleen het signaal van de Lexicon terug (zit dus in een ontzettende galmbak). Het maakt niet uit of ik de amp800 direct met de mixer verbind of met de headphones out van de Tascam, het resultaat blijft hetzelfde. De amp800 is aangeschaft om met meerdere muzikanten op te nemen (home-studio). Kon uit de handleiding niet duidelijk opmaken wat dit veroorzaakt.

Sluit ik e.e.a. verkeerd aan of moet ik beide inputs van de Amp800 middels TRS aansluiten (heb maar 1 stereo headphones aansluiting op de mixer).

Zou het eventueel een optie zijn om de MON outs van de mixer met input a & b van de amp800 te verbinden?? Outs zijn echter wel mono. Opnemen doe ik sowieso alleen met de headphones.

Ook als ik bijv. een CD afspeel valt de zang in de galm als ik via de amp800 terugluister. Bij directe aansluiting van de headphones op de mixer wordt alles correct weergegeven.

Hoop dat jullie mij hiermee kunnen helpen, ben dit probleem de afgelopen 40 jaar nog niet tegengekomen.

UNQUOTE

Many thanks in advance for your, hopefully, soonest reply

best regards

Will Francois

the Netherlands

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    JGRSOUND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi Music Tribe Members!

At Nov 27th 2021 I brought an TC VSS4 Native (Upgrade from VSS3 native) via your website.

I didn't get an activation card yet! My already checked my spam folder, there is nothing.

It seems the I am not the only one having an issue with that.

I am sure you are working hard on a solution.

Here is my PAYPAL confirmation with

Transaktionscode 4RN439446L657813Y

Transaktionsdatum 27.11.2021 02:32:50 MEZ

Rechnungsnummer 1522146

SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE
    BUNDLE, UPGRADE FROM
    $299,00 VSS3 NATIVE USD

Artikel 947200016

What can I do?

Best,

JR

read more...
    1 40
    • JGRSOUND
      PedroRodrigues Hi JGRSOUND thank you for your post, can you please provide me your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
    • JGRSOUND
      JGRSOUND

Hi! My iLok user ID is "JohannesRothenaicher" (without the quotes of course) . Kindly, Johannes Rothenaicher

• December 3, 2021
Go to page