Statistics

268,224 members
147,780 posts
  • New
    JGRSOUND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi Music Tribe Members!

At Nov 27th 2021 I brought an TC VSS4 Native (Upgrade from VSS3 native) via your website.

I didn't get an activation card yet! My already checked my spam folder, there is nothing.

It seems the I am not the only one having an issue with that.

I am sure you are working hard on a solution.

Here is my PAYPAL confirmation with

Transaktionscode 4RN439446L657813Y

Transaktionsdatum 27.11.2021 02:32:50 MEZ

Rechnungsnummer 1522146

SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE
    BUNDLE, UPGRADE FROM
    $299,00 VSS3 NATIVE USD

Artikel 947200016

What can I do?

Best,

JR

read more...
    1 13
    • JGRSOUND
      PedroRodrigues Hi JGRSOUND thank you for your post, can you please provide me your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
    • JGRSOUND
      JGRSOUND

Hi! My iLok user ID is "JohannesRothenaicher" (without the quotes of course) . Kindly, Johannes Rothenaicher

• December 3, 2021
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Signature presets, for the Midas peq3000, dyn3000, Brickwall HD, Master X HD... 

more presets for all of them please... Curious what other can get out of it. 

1 17
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-25

why why why does this have to happen to me Again 

bought the Brickwall Hd seems like instead of the ceil profile button my tool has the Gain Rel Twice 

Check the picture... 

Are these hand made? 

0 12
    • yann_
      yann_ I bought all the Icon series and it's kind of messed up that i don't have a proper stand for em when u turn 1 knob :D the other controllers move and you have to allign em back, i'm not so fond of the Icon dock since it cannot hold all the controllers... Any1 agrees with that??? Please make a proper dock thnx...
      • November 25, 2021
  • New
    markovi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hi,

i have few prodacts of TC ...i have from afterglow and prophet to hall of fame,flashback and play acoustics from helicon ...i'm really satisfied how they work ...i also brought this days wiretap riff ...pedal is nice ...not best ...but ok ...thing is i'm gonna send it back to the web-shop from where i brought it as unstable prodact ...because situation by app and bluetooth is not on level that should be ...its unstable and its cracking ...its working,but very very not fluid and cracking after some time ...they say that they are first going to try in servise ...point is ...they will try in few minutes and say it works ...ok,it works but in long time its cracking and bracking ...maybe its an app,maybe my mobile,maybe the bluetooth ...i dont know and it doesnt matter ...i would like from Tc company if they say everything is fine to step on my side i tell them to money-back or something else but not to send me back that article.because it will work but not on the level of Tc prodacts really are ...i have every respect you as company and your prodacts are very good in my opinion ...but this one via bluetooth is not working well ...i really hope you can help,not to solve the problem of pedal but to help me to get money ...thnx,have a nice day.Marko

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    BobSandifer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Good day,

Since purchasing the mastering pluging it has become my goto suite for my facility.  I have never used a single alone product but the MD4 completely blew me away. A nice Dynamic EQ before it and a quality Dither after it and you have the end all.  This is coming from a mastering engineer with many Platinum records and 2 decades of experience.

Now the issue.  Recently Steinberg updated Wavelab Pro to version 11 and all went to poop.  As soon as I add MD4 native to my chain my resources fly up and I start making a remix of the work im doing.  I cant even make a single pass before im shut down. So.  I move back to 10 and Im good.  Unfortunately I want to use my MD4 IN WLP 11.  Know what I mean.  I have the features I need and I think its time for an update off of 1.0.  Im willing to try a 1.0.0.1 if it will help get this thing going.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Emailing support doesnt seem to help since this has been a long time issue.

MacBook Pro - Intel
    Big Sur - Current
    MD4 Native - 1.0
    A whole butt load of crazy highend converters and analog crap that is useless as far as im concerned.

I would be willing to take one of your Clarity M Loudness meters for all of the stress this has caused me over several months.  I can probably push your MD4 on my 80k strong social media but you would have to throw in a hat or a shirt.  We can discuss the size.  I have a large head.

Thank you for any help on this matter.

read more...
    0 10
    • BobSandifer
      PedroRodrigues Hi BobSandifer, thank you for your post, before moving forward can you please provide the case number you have submitted with our Tech. Support Team so I can access what happened. In this case can you please confirm with Steineberg if Wavelab Pro to version 11 supports 32-bit third party NATIVE plug-ins or only operates with 64-bit third party NATIVE plug-ins.
      • October 22, 2021
    • BobSandifer
      BobSandifer

Here is the last one I submitted but unfortunately it did not include the little hearts and message on the image. My bad. CAS-496911-N3W9D1. I have no clue where the others are since it has been quite some time. 32 or 64? Wouldn't your plugin be 64bit? Isn't it up to date with the new standard? I feel that loudness meter is in my future dont you Pedro? LOL. I can't seem to find where and what Wavelab supports. All I know its jamming in WLP10. However, I want to use your plugin with WLP11 because 11 is better than 10 because it is 1 number higher :)

• October 22, 2021
      • MD4 Native Using all of my Macs Resources with 1 instance
        PedroRodrigues Hi BobSandifer, thank you for your reply, I have pick up your case and I will manage this matter directly via the cases as it it easier to share resources and guidance on this matter, meanwhile I would still advise you to contact Steineberg to confirm what NATIVE plug-ins are supported on Wavelab Pro to version 11. Thank you
        • October 22, 2021
  • New
    nicotina74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

hi, I can't connect my viscous vibe to the pc (Windows 10 Pro) either via usb or via bluetooth. Even with the application on the phone (android 9) I cannot connect to the pedal. What can I do to try to fix the problem?
    Thanks
    Nicola

0 15
    • nicotina74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi nicotina74, when connecting the device to your PC does it show within Device Manager and the settings section of the Toneprint Editor? If it does not show in these locations could you please try a different USB cable?

Does beaming from the mobile app work fine?
      • September 10, 2021
    • nicotina74
      nicotina74 Hi ChrisEdwards1, in the pc it is only detected as a bluetooth device but not as a usb device. It is not detected in the setting section of the tone print editor. I tried 3 usb cables but the result doesn't change.. I don't have the original usb cable supplied. Transmitting a preset from the app to the pedal with the guitar pickup works. Should I buy 1 suitable usb cable? If so, which one? Thanks
      nicola
      • September 19, 2021
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE CAN I GET THE HARDWARE?

0 31
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy. No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions. Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• September 1, 2021
  • New
    NickH7203
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-19

Hi, I hope that someone can assist me. I have reccently purchased the TC Electronic Icon Series of effects (TC-2290, TC-1210 AND THE DVR-250 and I am unable to authorise the units. I have registered all three and installed the software. I am using Ableton Live 9 Suite. PS can I also run these with Reason 10?

Look forward to your response.

read more...
    0 47
    • NickH7203
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickH7203 if you have acquired the units with the controller software included, you must install on the computer where you use these units the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER and set up an account for yourself. You will not need to register your units on the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER but the present of the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER will allow your software to be validated so you can sue the software control on any DAW.
      • August 19, 2021
    • NickH7203
      NickH7203 Hi Pedro. Thanks. That would explain it. Need to dig out my I Lok key.
      • August 19, 2021
      • TC Icon series Installation issues
        PedroRodrigues if you allready have an ILOK ACCOUNT you just need to install on your pc the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER software and log in your ILOK ACCOUNT and you are good to go.
        • August 19, 2021
  • New
    Matias
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Hola, necesito descargar los driver de TC electronics DVR 250 y TC 2290 para 32bits, podrian decirme como los descargo? en la pagina oficial solo estan los de 64 bits, muchas gracias

Hello, I need to download the drivers for TC electronics DVR 250 and TC 2290 for 32bits, could you tell me how to download them? on the official page there are only 64-bit ones, thank you very much
    read more...
    0 75
  • New
    No1gaffer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Hi is there any way that it is possible to use two mods at the same time i.e chorrua & flange with the Nova system

0 47
Go to page