• 2020-10-16

I get it, that is not going to come with the hardware controller after reading others having this issue with various other plugins/controllers.

i love your products I have all the plugins and controllers for the reverb, delay and expander plugins/controllers.

The way the page is created you make it seem like it comes with the hardware especially as it's the same or similar pricing retailers exhibit.

i have not activated this yet?  How do I get a refund?  I'll use a million other outboard eqs or one of the bazillion I have from waves or ua until I can get this.  Not mad at all I love the whole tribe and the products being offered.  Just want the hardware makes it so easy as I work hybrid in and out of the box.

read more...
    0 8
    • Todd Fujawa
      William Reichling Hello Todd, we received your case. someone will be in contact with you shortly to get this resolved for you.
      • Oct 16
      • PEQ 3000 native purchased from TC Electronic Online Store
        Todd Fujawa Appreciate yall no rush
        • Oct 17
  • 2020-10-06

Hello,

My Tc Powercore Firewire is suddenly not turning on anymore. I think it might be the power adaptator that is dead.

Do you sell them as spare part  or can u advise me a similar product i can use to test my powercore ?

I can't open any suppor ticket because the form is not working and does not allow me to select a brand and a product.

Thx for help

read more...
    0 6
    • PEGORIER PEGORIER
      Pedro Rodrigues HI,PEGORIER PEGORIER, to contact our spare parts department to request information about the PSU for the TC POWERCORE please follow the link https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts
      • Oct 6
      • TC POWERCORE Firewire problem
        PEGORIER PEGORIER Thx for the answer, I already tries but since the scroll menu for brand and product are empty i can't fill the form ans post a ticket...
        • ·
        • Oct 7
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi PEGORIER PEGORIER please be aware that you need to open an account on MUSIC TRIBE COMMUNITY to be able to submit a assistance request
        • Oct 7
        PEGORIER PEGORIER Hi Pedro, i did create an account but as i told u since i can't select a product or brand in the ticket form (choice list is empty) i can't post the tixket
        • Oct 13
  • 2020-09-24

I just purchased the SubNUp mini, downloaded the Toneprint editor latest version...but...

With this software version there does not appear to be a way to link Sub 2 to the sub knob as with the other version shown in a U Tube video  I found on this topic.  

In polyphonic mode...with editor open and pedal donnected... 

The Sub2 setting is frozen at 5db so when the sub knob is turned fully counter clockwise (or clockwise) it does not change meaning sub 2 is always ON ?  The drive is at 6db by default.

I ended up editing it basically turning sub 2 off...-100db with drive at 0db.  This leaves me with 1 up and 1 down only but better than having sub 2 always on.  I saved this as a user profile and sent to the pedal.

Can sub 2 be linked to the 1 and only sub knob on this mini unit?

read more...
    1 7
    • James  Inks
      William Reichling Hello James, any editing done with the sub 2 knob has to be done in the tone print editor. Artist tone prints cannot be edited. Sub two cannot be assigned to knob one.
      • Sep 24
      • Sub N Up mini- how to adjust/link sub 2 to the 1 sub knob?
        James Inks I found it. You can map the 1 knob to control both subs like in the pics on the post. They are very faint but there
        • Sep 25
    • James  Inks
      James Inks Thanks for the confirmation. In a different version of the editor it use to be able to be done. I saw it on Utube. I wonder why they changed it? Oh well, guess I will be without sub2 if I cannot link it or control it or shut it off without the editor. Tough to do in between songs on the fly. I probably should have opted for it's big brother but was trying to save a few bucks and pedalboard space.
      • Sep 24
    • James  Inks
      James Inks Pics of user assigning & linking mini 3 knob pedal,sub 2 to sub knob 1...must be different version of editor than I have and I cannot find this version of the editor. Note: pics are not in sequence. He also demonstrated after linking being able to control sub 2 and being able to turn it off...-100db. Anyone know where or how to download this version of the editor?
      • Sep 25
      • Sub N Up mini- how to adjust/link sub 2 to the 1 sub knob?
        James Inks I FOUND IT!! YOU CAN LINK SUB 2 TO THE SUB 1 KNOB JUST LIKE IN THE PICS. The tab is very very faint but in the upper right and across the top of this screen are tabs you can barely see! Once you click on those you are golden!
        • ·
        • Sep 25
  • 2020-09-12

I have a G Major 2 that freezes. I has less than 3 months use and I need to get it repaired. Where do I bring it or send it. I'm in CT in the US.

Gary

0 6
    • Gary Pike
      Nigel Turner Hi. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on such a new unit. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you further in getting your unit repaired.
      • Sep 13
  • 2020-09-10

After a little over a year of my ditto being an absolute staple on my board, today it just didnt want to work. I used it last night, went to record a loop this morning, red light came on, hit the playback button, it turned green but no playback. I unplugged the power source and checked all the cables and such, now it's just strobing green and red nonstop! This is devastating to me cause I love it so much I was just wondering if theres anything i can do? Are these serviceable? I'd have no clue where to start on diagnosing the issue. I have a hard time believing it's just broken, I'm hoping its something stupid like some kind of reset or maybe theres a way of reading a fault code via the USB,  idk I'm probably just SOL but still. This pedal has not given me any problems using it almost every day for a year and it just doesnt make sense for it to overnight just crap out when it isnt even on. 

read more...
    0 11
    • Ian Klausing
      John Matthews Sorry for the problem with your Ditto pedal, please click the submit button at the top of the page and fill out the service request form. A member of the team will be able to help then with some troubleshooting and a repair if needs be.
      • Sep 10
  • 2020-08-29

Can someone help with Finalizer question?

1 15
    • Jamie Mceachin
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Jaymac of course we can, how can I help you with the Finalizer? I will leave you the dedicated pager for everything related to the Finalizer https://finalizer.com/
      • Aug 30
    • Jamie Mceachin
      Jamie Mceachin Do you have an email I can contact you?
      • Aug 31
      • TC e dealer question
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Jaymac please follow the link below and submit any question you may have via our MUSIC TRIBE COMMUNITY https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket
        • ·
        • Aug 31
  • 2020-07-19
    Now if they will make the New Ditto+ in a stereo version that would be the ultimate. I run my pedalboard in stereo most of the time and like to have the looper at the end of the chain. Please, are you listening? Stereo Ditto+!!!
    0 25
    • MarkGlass
      Tc Mike thanks for the feedback. i'll pass it on to the team. P.s. You have been customer number 6 who asked us just withing the last week :-)
      • Jul 20
    • MarkGlass
      tomtetom A new Ditto+ X2 stereo would be great.
      • Jul 20
    • MarkGlass
      Marios Filos Just registered to ask the same question! Glad I'm not the one feeling excited in case a new Ditto+ Stereo appears :D
      • Jul 26
  • 2020-07-04
    Hi my new Ditto x2 looper , occasionally won’t loop , just flashes green and makes a Terrible rat tat tat tat noise .
    0 23
    • Gary Thompson
      William Reichling Thanks for reaching out! I'd be more than happy to help you.

Usually, issues like this can be fixed by reinstalling the firmware. I've included the link on how to do this.
      • Jul 9