Statistics

173,756 members
41,211 posts
  • 2020-08-04

Is this tech support?

0 4
    • lewiszielsdorf
      Paul Vannatto No this is the forum. If you need tech support, select Support above and submit a support ticket.
      • Mon at 5:16 PM
  • 2020-07-03
    Glad to see the Community is having normal load times. I was beginning to lose faith. Can't wait for more items under Discover to come online! As an individual, I probably own more Behringer gear than 99% of the Mus!c Tribe faithful. I purchase Behringer products because of the price/performance ratio. I own a small live sound reinforcement company and in order to have a complete package, I had to work under a budget. Have been very happy so far, with few defective units. I wish Behringer would consider making an "upscale" line. The same designs would be fine, but just using internal components of higher quality. I have noticed an improvement over the last 5 years when I began my small business, but would like to see quality continually evolve. I have to say thanks for being there though!
    read more
    1 5
    • Jeff Porrello
      Paul Vannatto What product line are you referring to that you wish to have "upscale"? If you are asking about upscaled discrete units such as compressors, gates, etc., consider looking into the digital consoles now available, including the X-Air, X32 and Wing consoles. These have compressors, gates, EQ, etc. built in and are definitely "upscaled" quality.
      • Jul 3
    • Jeff Porrello
      Jeff Porrello Hi Paul. Thanks for the reply. I was referring to standalone "boxes"… DI Boxes, Analog Mixing Consoles, Effects and Signal Processors, etc. Think analog. You are absolutely correct re the digital mixers. I own a Midas M-32 and a Behringer X-32 as a backup. Fine stuff. I was thinking more along the lines of the wiggly knobs and such on the signal processors. I have dozens of analog processors in three different racks — a 24 ch, a 16 ch, and an 8 ch (analog rolling rigs). Call me old school. I've been a professional soundman long before "digital" was common, and didn't even think digital when I started to put all the pieces together for my small live sound reinforcement business about 5 years ago (you have to do something when you are retired ; - ). I now have the Midas M-32 rig, but am still getting used to the work flow. With analog, I can see the entire signal chain in front of me at one time and I really like that. It's just a new mindset with digital. I'm getting there!
      • Jul 4
  • 2020-07-01
    I have filled in a ticket completely for registering my 76 KT. When I click on register nothing happens.
    0 23