Statistics

249,356 members
126,357 posts
  • New
    samaron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Last year I bought a Shark FBQ100 from my local vendor. Estimated delivery time were January this year. When January came, the delivery date got moved to April. The month came and went without and update.

I contacted the vendor this month, and the response was that it isn't on stock in China. Other vendors abroad have either removed it from their sites or has delivery dates many months into the future. No specifics were available regarding production status.

So, I try to seek an answer, hopefully from a more direct source.

Has this become a discontinued product? Any status regarding production?

Some clarification would be appreciated.

I apologize, had trouble finding an e-mail to contact, or an appropriate channel to direct this question.

read more...
    0 59
    • samaron
      Paul_Vannatto Good chance that they have been held up due to the chip shortage, like many other electronic devices and automotive vehicles.
      • May 18
  • New
    gugabrandao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi friends, I'm trying to find the Behringer/EUROCOM SPL3220 but I think this is no longer available... Anyone, please, could explain what happened??

0 50
  • New
    ZachMalinowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Trying to wrap my head around how to use the compressor section on the DCX2496. I understand it's intended to be used for ducking & de-essing. But has anyone figured out how to use it as an overall "mix-bus" so to speak? If I left the EQ flat and engaged the compressor, would that work?

read more...
    0 103
    • ZachMalinowski
      DavidKnighton Hello Zach,
      are you asking how to use compression in general or how best to use it with the actual product? Compression is generally used to the audio peaks down while lifting the soft audio. Ducking is a type of compression that pulls the audio down when another source is playing. Example, a bingo hall wants to play music, but they also need to announce. The announce mic will trigger the ducker to lower the music so the announce is more prevalent in the mix. If you want to just use a compressed audio, then it's possible to do so, just don't engage any of the other elements, such as EQ, Crossover functions, etc.
      • Feb 12
      • Compressor Section on DCX2496
        ZachMalinowski Sorry I'm just getting back. I understand how Dynamic EQ works. I just want to use this function as a compressor. I've attached photos on how 's currently set up--- Basically have a low shelf that I pulled to to -7dB. Then I have the threshold at -15dB, ration at 6:1. In theory, since I didn't pick out specific frequency bands, It technically should act as a basic compressor, yes? I am using the limiters, but I wanted some compression to glue the low end together, and didn't want the limiters to have to brick-wall everything.
        • Feb 25