Statistics

242,690 members
119,086 posts
  • New
    CarolinaJones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hello ..

So somehow today, I manged to trash my Finalizer 96K (V 3.5). I think it was by accidentily removing the SRAM Card while it was live .. Boo!!!

Can someone please tell me if the appropriate software is available to download, so I can restore it to normal - I have an old laptop with PCMCIA and a 512K SRAM card.

Thank-you, thank-you - Any help would be appreciated!

Carolina :-)

read more...
    0 72
    • CarolinaJones
      PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones please consider that to be able to assist you on this matter please follow the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/SGZqPMjRd3aGaShwz/ Thank you
      • Apr 14
      • Finalizer 96K lost its software/firmware
        CarolinaJones That's wonderful! - Thank-you! :-)
        • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones

I guess I'm still struggling - I have dug out my old Sony Laptop, put the SRAM card in the PCMCIA and installed the Generic, Windows driver. A drive letter of F: pops up but the file system is shown as raw .. Please tell me how to get the WIZ file to the SRAM Card ... I'm completely useless at this! :-(

• Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones
      • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones UPDATE: Using an evaluation version of CardWare, I have successfully erased the card and dumped the data from the WIZ file to the raw SRAM .. I'm guessing this is good .. :-) Bad news, my Finalizer says,, "Option: Start" and "Press ENTER to select" .. I can't see an Enter, only the OK button .. I'm struggling - Maybe it's just dead ... Boo! ... Any other advice so, so appreciated! Thanks!
      • Apr 14
        CarolinaJones Is it possible to buy or rent a card with the firmware on it, ready to go? I'm concerned I'll spend a bunch of money and my Finalizer is just broken.
        • ·
        • Apr 15
        PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones unfortunately we do not have any service available that provides cards to our customer. Thank you
        • Apr 16
  • New
    PaoloTrulli
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-22

Is there any ready to use setting for acoustic guitar?

What would be the best settings for both fingerstyle and strumming.

Thanks

0 54
    • PaoloTrulli
      WilliamR Hello PaoloTrulli, William from musictribe here. I would start out by experimenting with the toneprint FullbandComp1. This toneprint has a wider range that works well for acoustic guitar. Tweek it in the toneprint editor to fit your particular needs.
      • Jan 22
      • Hypergravity Toneprint for acoustic guitar
        PaoloTrulli Thanks I will follow your suggestion but I can`t belive that nobody already made a toneprint...
        • Jan 23
  • Rafa78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 116