Statistics

284,945 members
166,811 posts
  • New
    karlitofingers
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-05

I have the Hypergravity pedal, I know a long time ago I edited a patch and uploaded it to the pedal, but now I don't know which one it was or what the perameters are when I connect to my Mac on the Toneprint software.

Is there anyway to view this?

Thanks!

Karl.

read more...
    0 3
    • karlitofingers
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Karlitofingers, unfortunately, there is no way to view the currently installed TonePrint on your pedal via the editor.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    JacarandaBahia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I try to customize the toneprint templates for the hypergravity mini.

I cannot find any up to date documentation of the editor for iPad.

I also would like to read detailed information about all the compressor parameters and how they interact with each other. I also cannot find documentation about this.

Without proper documentation it is a trial-and-error struggle to tweak the templates.

Can someone provide proper up to date documentation?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Theaxe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Hi there, desperately trying to find someone in Germany who can or/and is willing to deliver the rotary/push-Enter- Button on the right of the unit. I probably have to replace the whole switch/rotary knob. 
    thx so far

0 8
  • New
    Marksross77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

I’m trying to reach tech support for tc electronic and was directed here. Basically tone print doesn’t work except once in a while. As far as I can tell I’m doing everything correctly. Phone speaker is on, tone print setting switch is selected etc. but it just doesn’t work. Very frustrated. Any ideas? Thanks Mark

read more...
    0 28
    • Marksross77
      PedroRodrigues Hi Marksross77, thank you for your post. In this case I would first suggest performing a firmware update on your unit.
      To update firmware:

-connect Hg pedal to computer via USB
      - hold down the footswitch and insert the power connector
      - release footswitch (pedal LED will turn green to indicate boot mode and your pedal is now ready to receive the update)
      - Start the updater and select your HG pedal in the drop-down menu
      - Click on "update"

To access the firmware please see the links below:

Hyper Gravity PC installer R706
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzsw2bfbxotlj3k/HypergravityFirmwareUpdater-1.0.05.706.exe?dl=0

Hyper Gravity Mac installer R706
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouhxpj74uxxnvts/HypergravityFirmwareUpdater-1.0.05.706.dmg?dl=0

To use TonePrint-based compressor configurations, set the Compression type selector to
      “TonePrint” To Transfer the Toneprint to your Pedal

Launch the TonePrint app on your smartphone.
      Find the TonePrint you want to use. You can browse TonePrints by Artist or Product (i.e., pedal type). You will also find Featured TonePrints.
      Plug your guitar or bass into your TonePrint pedal.
      Turn your TonePrint pedal on.
      Turn up the volume on your instrument and set the pickup selector to one pickup.
      Hold the speaker of your smartphone next to the chosen pickup and touch “Beam to pedal
      • Jan 18
  • New
    MilanRadjen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

How can i get further from trying to connect to Pay Pal?? Is it TC problem or what?

1 18
    • MilanRadjen
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MilanRadjen, Is it possible to expand further on the issue you have encountered as it is currently not fully clear? If you can provide any screenshots that may be of great help.
      • November 26, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, please check you case as I have replied to your assistance request as well as on your original post above. Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
  • New
    CarolinaJones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hello ..

So somehow today, I manged to trash my Finalizer 96K (V 3.5). I think it was by accidentily removing the SRAM Card while it was live .. Boo!!!

Can someone please tell me if the appropriate software is available to download, so I can restore it to normal - I have an old laptop with PCMCIA and a 512K SRAM card.

Thank-you, thank-you - Any help would be appreciated!

Carolina :-)

read more...
    0 159
    • CarolinaJones
      PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones please consider that to be able to assist you on this matter please follow the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/SGZqPMjRd3aGaShwz/ Thank you
      • April 14, 2021
      • Finalizer 96K lost its software/firmware
        CarolinaJones That's wonderful! - Thank-you! :-)
        • April 14, 2021
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones

I guess I'm still struggling - I have dug out my old Sony Laptop, put the SRAM card in the PCMCIA and installed the Generic, Windows driver. A drive letter of F: pops up but the file system is shown as raw .. Please tell me how to get the WIZ file to the SRAM Card ... I'm completely useless at this! :-(

• April 14, 2021
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones
      • April 14, 2021
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones UPDATE: Using an evaluation version of CardWare, I have successfully erased the card and dumped the data from the WIZ file to the raw SRAM .. I'm guessing this is good .. :-) Bad news, my Finalizer says,, "Option: Start" and "Press ENTER to select" .. I can't see an Enter, only the OK button .. I'm struggling - Maybe it's just dead ... Boo! ... Any other advice so, so appreciated! Thanks!
      • April 14, 2021
        CarolinaJones Is it possible to buy or rent a card with the firmware on it, ready to go? I'm concerned I'll spend a bunch of money and my Finalizer is just broken.
        • ·
        • April 15, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones unfortunately we do not have any service available that provides cards to our customer. Thank you
        • April 16, 2021
  • New
    PaoloTrulli
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-22

Is there any ready to use setting for acoustic guitar?

What would be the best settings for both fingerstyle and strumming.

Thanks

0 125
    • PaoloTrulli
      WilliamR Hello PaoloTrulli, William from musictribe here. I would start out by experimenting with the toneprint FullbandComp1. This toneprint has a wider range that works well for acoustic guitar. Tweek it in the toneprint editor to fit your particular needs.
      • January 22, 2021
      • Hypergravity Toneprint for acoustic guitar
        PaoloTrulli Thanks I will follow your suggestion but I can`t belive that nobody already made a toneprint...
        • January 23, 2021
  • Rafa78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 162