Statistics

285,531 members
167,511 posts
  • New
    karlitofingers
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-05

I have the Hypergravity pedal, I know a long time ago I edited a patch and uploaded it to the pedal, but now I don't know which one it was or what the perameters are when I connect to my Mac on the Toneprint software.

Is there anyway to view this?

Thanks!

Karl.

read more...
    0 3
    • karlitofingers
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Karlitofingers, unfortunately, there is no way to view the currently installed TonePrint on your pedal via the editor.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    JacarandaBahia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I try to customize the toneprint templates for the hypergravity mini.

I cannot find any up to date documentation of the editor for iPad.

I also would like to read detailed information about all the compressor parameters and how they interact with each other. I also cannot find documentation about this.

Without proper documentation it is a trial-and-error struggle to tweak the templates.

Can someone provide proper up to date documentation?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    SimonSimon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

Hi there, I'm looking to add transformers to my behringer compressor. Does anyone know where I could get the behringer OT 1 transformers from, or equivalent?

0 7
    • SimonSimon
      Nigel67 Hi SimonSimon. I am sorry, but I am not familiar with this transformer, however you could try contacting our spares team and they may be able to help you further. If you could give them some more information on the transformer so that they are able to identify it. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 27
  • New
    Liam999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Where do devices like the Multigate Pro and Feedback Controllers go in the singnal chain?

Between the microphone and mixer, as a mixer insert or after the mixer?

0 7
    • Liam999
      NicJonesMT Hi Liam.

Personally I would put the gate as an insert on your channels, and then the Feedback destroyers between you main outs and your speakers.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    DWBass
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-02-08

The LED light on my pedal won't turn green when I hold the button down and inserting the power supply.

0 2
  • New
    Theaxe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Hi there, desperately trying to find someone in Germany who can or/and is willing to deliver the rotary/push-Enter- Button on the right of the unit. I probably have to replace the whole switch/rotary knob. 
    thx so far

0 8
  • New
    Marksross77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

I’m trying to reach tech support for tc electronic and was directed here. Basically tone print doesn’t work except once in a while. As far as I can tell I’m doing everything correctly. Phone speaker is on, tone print setting switch is selected etc. but it just doesn’t work. Very frustrated. Any ideas? Thanks Mark

read more...
    0 30
    • Marksross77
      PedroRodrigues Hi Marksross77, thank you for your post. In this case I would first suggest performing a firmware update on your unit.
      To update firmware:

-connect Hg pedal to computer via USB
      - hold down the footswitch and insert the power connector
      - release footswitch (pedal LED will turn green to indicate boot mode and your pedal is now ready to receive the update)
      - Start the updater and select your HG pedal in the drop-down menu
      - Click on "update"

To access the firmware please see the links below:

Hyper Gravity PC installer R706
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzsw2bfbxotlj3k/HypergravityFirmwareUpdater-1.0.05.706.exe?dl=0

Hyper Gravity Mac installer R706
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouhxpj74uxxnvts/HypergravityFirmwareUpdater-1.0.05.706.dmg?dl=0

To use TonePrint-based compressor configurations, set the Compression type selector to
      “TonePrint” To Transfer the Toneprint to your Pedal

Launch the TonePrint app on your smartphone.
      Find the TonePrint you want to use. You can browse TonePrints by Artist or Product (i.e., pedal type). You will also find Featured TonePrints.
      Plug your guitar or bass into your TonePrint pedal.
      Turn your TonePrint pedal on.
      Turn up the volume on your instrument and set the pickup selector to one pickup.
      Hold the speaker of your smartphone next to the chosen pickup and touch “Beam to pedal
      • Jan 18
  • New
    MilanRadjen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

How can i get further from trying to connect to Pay Pal?? Is it TC problem or what?

1 18
    • MilanRadjen
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MilanRadjen, Is it possible to expand further on the issue you have encountered as it is currently not fully clear? If you can provide any screenshots that may be of great help.
      • November 26, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, please check you case as I have replied to your assistance request as well as on your original post above. Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
  • New
    albucristian83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hello,

Reading the product manual for the KT-2A leveling amplifier, found this written:

"The controls on the 2A-KT consist of a Pre-Emphasis trimmer which adjusts the compressor / sidechain interaction. When set fully clockwise, the sidechain responds to the full frequency bandwidth of the incoming audio. As the trimmer is turned counterclockwise, the compressor responds less to the signal's high frequency transients."

Shoudnt be the opposite for counterclockwise rotation? Meaning the compressor reacts more to high frequency acting like sort of a de-esser?

Why to react more on the lows and ignore highs?

I ask this because this is the functionality I know the older LA2A units have...

Many thanks for reply and clarification.

BR,
    Cristian

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Davpis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

When will these be available again? I've been waiting over a year with Sweetwater it's backordered

thanks

0 11
Go to page