Statistics

306,237 members
190,607 posts
  • New
    SonicWave
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-11-16

I have Toneprint installed on Windows 7.   I can see the HOF 2 USB driver installing and I am able to update my print collection.  However, Toneprint does not see my HOF2 - which prevents me from adding tones to my pedal.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?   I am using the latest version of Toneprint (4.5.08).  I am not sure how to debug the USB connection.

Windows 10 is not an option so please don't go there :-)

Thanks! 

Skye

read more...
    0 2
    • SonicWave
      PedroRodrigues Hi SonicWave, the latest TONEPRINT Version 4.5.08, was released on the 22/04/2022, as you can see if you follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CLC

The final release for Windows 7 was Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.24499) / February 9, 2011 and Microsoft issued a statement saying that after 10 years, security updates and technical support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020.
      With this in mind updating for Windows 10 is the best course of action on this matter.
      But in the end of the day the final decision is yours. Thank you
      • Nov 17
      • Toneprint on Windows (HOF 2)
        SonicWave I am already running the latest version of Toneprint as per my OP above.
        • Nov 18
      • Toneprint on Windows (HOF 2)
        SonicWave No Windows 10 for our Studio. Only Linux going forward. I have tried TonePrints with this pedal on two different computers. Both load the USB driver (HOF 2 Boot) immediately so I am assuming that the USB connector is not bad on the PCB. I am not running any USB splitters but going direct to the USB ports on the computer. I removed all TonePrint files from my OS and started again and got it working.

There seems to be 2 key points:

1) Run the application as Administrator, even if you have Admin rights
        2) Do not follow the instructions for powering on the pedal. Just plug in and power on normally.

I was able to install prints but not artist prints. I had to update the TonePrints twice before I could install artist prints.

Also, downloading and installing prints frequently hangs. Restarting the application usually clears up the problem.
        • Nov 18
  • New
    SonicWave
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-11-14

I have Toneprint installed on Windows 7.   I can see the HOF 2 USB driver installing and I am able to update my print collection.  However, Toneprint does not see my HOF2 - which prevents me from adding tones to my pedal.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?   I am using the latest version of Toneprint (4.5.08).  I am not sure how to debug the USB connection.

Thanks! 

Skye

read more...
    0 2
    • SonicWave
      PedroRodrigues Hi SonicWave, Thank you for your post, first I would suggest that you post any question related to TC ELECTRONIC products on the TC ELECTRONIC page as this page is exclusively dedicated for TC HELICON PRODUCTS. Moving forward you must consider that Windows 7 is a legacy operating system and the latest version of Toneprint App (4.5.08) is for more recent operating systems. I would suggest performing this process on a PC running Win 10. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Nov 16
    • SonicWave
      SonicWave Thank you Pedro for the guidance. Yeah, I find this site incredibly confusing as far as organization goes. Our studio only run Linux, we do not have any Windows 10 and don't plan on it. From a USB perspective, there is really no difference between 7 and 10.
      • Nov 16
  • New
    Rufus1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

Me gustaria saber si teneis un servicio tecnico autorizado en Barcelona? O en España?

Saludos

0 9
  • New
    jeschuller1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-11

Hi all. I'm new new to the forum. i have a new hall of fame 2 reverb and a flashback 2. They are in line with a keyboard, They are in true bypass mode. I have a nice clean signal through the pedals in bypass, but when I turn one on, my level jumps up a few db. enough to make an appreciable difference, so I cant turn it on to enhance a passage without changing the level. It's quite noticeable and is the way. If I have the reverb level set to min, the keyboard level is much hotter than with the pedal in bypass. Is there an internal trim to balance this out?

The level change makes it impossible to do any smooth transitions.

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    jinyihang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

HI

I would love to know,

How can I reset the VSS 3 reverberation plugin license

Since my MAC system crashed,

Not working properly

And the license is active on the computer

I went through ILok the other day,

A request for a reset has been submitted

But it has not been resolved

I really need help

read more...
    0 5
    • jinyihang
      PedroRodrigues Hi jinyihang, thank you for your post, please DM me with your ILOK USERNAME and I will gladly assist you on this matter. Thank you
      • Sep 27
  • New
    jp1434
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

HI, I have just purchased the TC Electronic HOF Reverb pedal and no matter what sound I download the dry sound does not come through. I only get the reverb when pressing the pedal.
    I would be grateful if you could advize or is the pedal faulty?

Best regards, Jan

read more...
    0 18
    • jp1434
      kiskadar69 "Kill-dry on/off
      When you activate Kill-dry, the direct signal is removed from the pedal’s output. Use this mode when you place your TC Electronic effect pedal in a parallel effects loop.
      To set Kill-dry mode, proceed as follows:
      ► Disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back.
      ► Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
      ► The lower DIP switch (the one further away from the power in jack), switches between Killdry on and Kill-dry off mode.
      You can only remove the dry signal from the signal path if you have selected Buffered Bypass mode using the upper DIP switch – see 'Switching the pedal from true bypass to buffered bypass mode'. Kill-dry is not available in True Bypass mode"
      (TC Electronic Hall Of Fame Reverb English Manual, p. 19)
      • Sep 14
    • jp1434
      jp1434

Hi kiskadar69, thank you very much for your answer :-) Al the best, Jan

• Sep 20
    • jp1434
      jp1434

Hi, the inside of the unit does not have these switches because my reverb pedal is the HOF Mini Reverb pedal. Can you tell me where I can get hold of a manual? Thank you.

• Sep 20
      • TC Electronics HOF
        TC-Lars Did you buy the HOF Mini 2nd hand?
        Is is the original version or is it HOF 2 Mini?

Reason I ask is that the HOF 2 Mini can be set to 'kill-dry' in the app, so if you bought it 2nd hand then it could be set to 'kill-dry' in the TonePrint App.

The original HOF mini does not support Kill-Dry in the App, but could be fully 'wet' when the knob is turned all the way to the right (fully clock-wise)..

/Lars
        • ·
        • Oct 25
  • New
    Jota49
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-10

I recently bought a Nova Delay, at a used effects store, it worked for a week and then stopped...it turns on and is in a mode where nothing appears on the display, I contacted Music Tribe, but they seem to have very little desire to help me....is it because I'm from Brazil? My case is in relation to  CAS-622485-C1D7D9  number.

read more...
    0 3
    • Jota49
      NicJonesMT Hi Jota49.
      An email was sent to you on the 9th September asking you to confirm your contact details. Once confirmed we can then advise you where your nearest service partner will be located. Please reply to the email from the 9th and we can then advise you further.
      • Sep 12
  • New
    Scotitus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

I haven't heard from anyone for days on your end. I'm supposedly waiting for someone to get back about warranty claim. My flashback 2 is not playing dry signal at any time. I need it back on my board for gigs! Please update thanks.

0 18
    • Scotitus
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scotitus, I have checked your ticket and this matter is being managed by the Service Department. I will request the team to look in to this matter. They will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you
      • Sep 3
    • Scotitus
      room335 I am having the same problem !! I have reinstalled the firmware (1.2.00) but stil is not working .. the dry signal come out onle when I put in loop mode
      • Oct 24
    • Scotitus
      PedroRodrigues

Hi room335, thank you for your post, please ponder that the dry signal is sent out of both outputs all the time as Flashback and the other TonePrint pedals are true stereo. This means that they have sensors on both the stereo input and output.
      If Flashback is connected in stereo on the input side it will process the effect in stereo.
      If it’s connect Mono In and Stereo Outputs ping-pong delay as well as the dual delay option, quarter note + dotted eight, will be split to the two outputs any modulation that is added will also be stereo.
      Connected in Mono on the Input of Flashback will sum the two-delay signal and send them out via Mono Output so you can still get the benefit of the dual delay. I hope this helps. Thank you

• Oct 25
    • Scotitus
      PedroRodrigues

Hi room335, thank you for your post, please ponder that the Dry signal is sent out of both outputs all the time as Flashback and the other TonePrint pedals are true stereo.
      This means that they have sensors on both the stereo input and output.
      If Flashback is connected in stereo on the Input side it will process the effect in stereo.
      If it’s connect Mono In and Stereo Outputs ping-pong delay as well as the dual delay option, quarter note + dotted eight, will be split to the two outputs any modulation that is added will also be stereo.
      Connected in Mono on the Input of Flashback will sum the two-delay signal and send them out via Mono Output, so you can still get the benefit of the dual delay.
      I would suggest that you first confirm how the DIP switch on the back is set up.
      When you activate Kill-dry, the direct signal is removed from the pedal’s output.
      You can only remove the dry signal from the signal path if you have selected Buffered Bypass mode using the upper DIP switch, as you see below, as Kill-dry is not available in True Bypass mode.
      To gain access to the two-small dip-switches, you must disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back.
      Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two-small dip-switches in the upper left corner. I hope this helps. Thank you

• Oct 25
      • Status of ticket # CAS-620667-X0S3S9 please???
        room335 Hi Pedro, thanks. I checked the dip switch, ma it is ok .. I am really upset!
        • Oct 26
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    pike1406
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

The iOS app is not allowing me to customize my own Toneprint or modify an existing Toneprint template for the Hall of Fame Reverb 2.  Please help.

0 5
    • pike1406
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi pike1406, when trying to edit the TonePrint is the pencil icon showing as greyed out and the store to pedal button the same? If so this will usually indicate the pedal is not connected to the app correctly, this can be double checked by going to the settings menu and seeing if it shows up under Connected Devices.
      If it is as described above and your pedal is not connecting I would then recommend trying another USB Cable along with the USB - Lightning adapter.
      • Aug 29
Go to page