Statistics

253,488 members
131,051 posts
  • New
    kennew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

The mono input on my Flashback 1 is intermittently cutting out.  How do I send it in for service?  Or is it even worth doing that?   Service charges can often rival the cost of replacement.  Thanks

0 2
  • New
    Warrioremg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Hello, I've bought used Delay FB mini 1 and it doesn't have a dry signal. I've tried to switch kill dry by using Toneprint (version 4.4.18 for PC) templates, but it did nothing. Any suggestions?

0 11
    • Warrioremg
      PedroRodrigues Hi Warrioremg,Please consider that the FX Level pot on your pedal is an analogue pot that mixes the wet signal with the dry after the wet signal has been converted back to analogue. With that in mind we can't do any clever digital trickery to the wet signal like turn it all the way up or all the way down when you are using the loop mode, because the pot is analogue. Because the looper is 100% wet and has no dry signal, this means that the FX level pot controls the overall output of the entire signal therefore not providing a dry signal.
      • Oct 3
  • New
    JamesMatheson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

HALL OF FAME 2X4 REVERB: I know how to use the Tone Print Editor to create and save my own Tone Prints, but how do I assign my Tone Prints to the 4 FOOT SWITCH PRESETS?

0 27
    • JamesMatheson
      WilliamR
      • Sep 24
    • JamesMatheson
      TC-Mike there are 2 ways to store toneprints to any of the 8 available preset bank locations:

- use the type selector to select any of the 6 stored TonePrints on the pedal and then press and hold any of the current 4 memory location to overwrite preset with selected stored tonePint

-while connected to the TonePrint app, you can also directly store the current TonePrint you are working on directly to any memory location by pressing and holding one of the 4 presets FS (this will overwrite the existing preset ) -> so no need to store to TonePrint slot first
      • Sep 27
  • New
    DsMiddleton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Anyone having this problem?

It is occuring whenever I try to import my song template for mixing. there are about 5 instances of DVR250...but it just crashes instantly.

IMac 2017, 64 gig ram...

0 20
    • DsMiddleton
      PedroRodrigues Hi DsMiddleton, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have installed the 2.0.02 version present on the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DCR
      You will also need the iLok License Manager to be installed on your computer, but you are not required to create an iLok account or activate any license as this will only be required if you have the Native version, so we can deposit the license.
      • Sep 20
  • New
    RichardHughes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-15

My Mic Mechanic 2 has started playing up. The Effect LED, the Tone LED and the Power LED are on all the time. I cannot turn Tone off bypressing the Tone button - I cannot turn the Effcets off by pressing the footswitch. Same problem whether using batteries of Power Supply. How do I reset this device?

read more...
    0 7
    • RichardHughes
      Nigel67 Hi RichardHughes. There isn't a factory reset as such, only loading in the factory presets which is done as follows.
      Select all of the presets in VoiceSupport2 (click the first preset in the list and Shift+click the last preset) and press delete. You should see all blank purple boxes. Press "Apply Changes" to restore the Factory Presets.
      I would also suggest trying to upgrade the software on the unit. If this doesn't work, then please send a technical support ticket to us and we will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    Jmwilkins
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

Hi, is there any way to identify what TonePrints are downloaded into spots 1-3 of my flashback2 and hall of fame2? Thank you.

0 7
    • Jmwilkins
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Regretfully, once the tone print is transferred to your device, there isn't a way to Identify the specific tone print from the pedal itself.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Bitman57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I guerss it's possible to combine two or more settings, but I'm stumped at just how to do it. For example, if I wanted to combine reverb with the AM Radio effect...what are the step by step procedures to do this?

0 11
  • New
    remork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06

hi there

having the same issue as Shamusotoole, where s/he states:

"I bought a Flashback 2 with the aim of mono input, external tap, and stereo out." and ends up frustrated.

i was looking for:

mono in, dry+quarter notes out in one amp, dry+dotted eights in the other.

this is perfectly possible with nothing plugged into the R input. it is also perfectly possible with a splitter cable, sending the exact same signal to L and R inputs. until you enable external tap in the editor, that is.

since this is clearly a dual delayline equipped pedal, that can do mono to stereo or stereo to stereo just fine, i find it hard to wrap my head around the reason why enabling the ring on one of the inputs to accept pulses would cause the stereo spread of the outputs to be summed to mono. if it can do mono to stereo with nothing plugged in the R input, hopefully this is a software matter? where it can be programmed to do that very same thing, only while listening for taps on the ring?

i found myself eyeballing the Nux duotime. while that doesn't have external tap tempo (want to control time from a  Boss ES-5), i prefer its dedicated tap tempo switch over holding down the switch on the flashback. but i think it sounds a little flatter than the flashback, and buying another delay pedal that almost does what i want is getting old. (looking at you, Nemesis.)

but seriously, there has to be a reason for Nux to make these - me and Shamusotoole can't be the only one looking for this functionality? and the Flashback 2 comes soooooo darn close..

seriously, a firmware upgrade that provides this would make this pedal the single best thing since sliced bread. smallest form factor (pedalboard real estate matters!), and an offering that no other manufacturer has provided, with a superb sound.

please? pretty please? :)

read more...
    0 15
    • remork
      PedroRodrigues Hi, remork please follow the link below to access the guide and all the tools you require to update your unit.
      https://wsi.li/dl/qPJ7Lq3gRzheaGg98/
      Thank you
      • Sep 7
    • remork
      remork

thank you Pedro. you got my hopes up for a minute :) but i'm quite sure my Flashback 2 is already running the 2019 #1.2.00 firmware, since i already have the internal tap tempo working, which was new to that firmware update. and while the 'new' internal tap tempo mode for the linked firmware retains full stereo as advertised, what i'm asking for is for the EXTERNAL tap tempo to retain the stereo image. which this firmware does not do. but i'll doublecheck the firmware next time, just to be sure.

• Sep 8
  • New
    Tomtuma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

I recently bought a used flashback 2 and I found that when turning delay time up past 12 o oclock there is no initial dry signal . so i hit  anote and dont hear anything until the delay kicks in . I see there are a couple switches inside the box for bypass/dry kill but nothing changes in regards to this when I switch them . One of them will cut the signal if the pedal is off and switch it back and it works fine . but the kill dry thing seems to not be working . I updated the pedal and dont know what eles to do .

any helpappreciated

read more...
    0 11
    • Tomtuma
      Dale_M Hi there it would be best to send us a Technical ticket to assist you via our Support tab above.
      • Sep 2
    • Tomtuma
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomtuma, please take in to account that with second hand units the conditions are always a misery, nevertheless I would advise your to perform a firmware update on your unit,the resources for this process and the guidance on how to use the deep-switches on your unit will be present on the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/BXGkrHMbMStmFw79C/ Thank you
      • Sep 2
  • New
    InVitr0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Hello, is there a way to get the Hall-Effect Sensor for the Flashback 2? 

It is the IC20 and the part is mechanically broken. 

Musicstore could not/refuse to replace the part within the guarantee time.. 

this is quite sad, because the pedal work. but I cant switch it.

why should I throw away a 110€ pedal when a 2€ part is broken? 

read more...
    0 12
Go to page