Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-18
    source de courant nova system

merci
    read more...
    0 9
    • matrangolo
      NicJonesMT Hi Matrangolo
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare parts ticket. A member of the team can then advise you further.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    Pipus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-16

Last Christmas, I bought my son a used ND1 Nova Delay. It sounds great and worked fine until last week, when it started making popping sounds when used for a prolonged time. And doesn't matter if ir is engaged or not. My San has to unplug the pedal, wait a minute and re plug it, for the oedam to start working again. Can this be fixed?

read more...
    0 93
    • Pipus
      PedroRodrigues Hi Pipus, thank you for your post, in this case before moving in to the service stage I would first suggest performing a Restore to factory reset following the guidance below:
      To restoring the factory settings your NDR-1 Nova Drive, just simply power on while simultaneously holding the PRESET button. The Factory Reset procedure is complete.
      Warning! This procedure will return all of the settings to the values when the NDR-1 was shipped from the factory. Be sure that you want to do this.
      If after the Restore to Factory Reset is concluded and you still face the same issue reported on your post, I would the suggest following the link below and submit a service Request directly with our Service Team:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request&brand=TCElectronic

Thank you
      • Apr 17
  • New
    kk101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi Guys,

I have a flashback 2 delay pedal, just wanted to know if i wanted to dial in a delay time of 310ms and repeat at 3-4 where would i turn the knobs too? is there a diagram somewere that shows the knob positions correlating the delay time and repeats?

read more...
    0 14
    • kk101
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi kk101, Unfortunately, there is no diagram showing the information you are after, however, if you hook your FB 2 up to the TonePrint editor you would be able to see this in real time if you were to edit a TonePrint.
      • Apr 12
    • kk101
      kk101

what about any users who can chime in surely the knobs correlate roughly to the desired ms and repeats

• Apr 13
  • New
    TheSoulsRemain
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-09

Hello, I have back up the preset of my M3000 and my M2000 via sysex and Midi Monitor.

I have a SRAM 1mB PCMCIA card to back up and load on different M3000.

My PCMCIA has been detroyed. I can upload the preset via sysex on my M2000.... but it's impossible to do it on the M3000 ?????

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • TheSoulsRemain
      PedroRodrigues Hi TheSoulsRemain, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have configured the MIDI set up on the M300 as you see on page 22 and forward of the manual that I will leave you a link to download on this post. It is also important to confirm that you have configured your M3000 following the MIDI Sysex specifications that I will also leave you a link to download on this post. https://wsi.li/dl/EuesZsghYRFFd7m6G/ I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Apr 10
    • TheSoulsRemain
      TheSoulsRemain

Thanks a lot, it works nicely with MIDI-OX !

• Apr 12
  • New
    gfosdick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Hi Klark teknik support and others,

I hope all is well.

The klark teknik multi-fx processor board apprears to be malfunctioning in my kxd15 keyboard amp.

Is it possible to purchase a klark teknik multi-fx replacement board?

Thanks, George 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 5
    • gfosdick
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi gfosdick, if not yet done so please submit a parts request. This can be done by going to the Support tab at the top of this page and scrolling down/filling out the parts form.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    larsa0906
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hi!

I've got an answer for a cople of weeks ago about how to upgrade my M3000 from ver 1.05 to 2.04. Even got downloaded the file.

So I boght an PCMCIA SRAM Card and borrowed an old computer with an card reader. But something is getting wrong, because when I have copied the file to the card and insert it, powering up my M3000, holding the tap key it says: Software Boot V4.40, Option: load PCMCIA, press OK to select. When I press OK, it says Invalid software.

Is it wrong software file I've got or am I doing something wrong?

Lars

read more...
    0 9
    • larsa0906
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link and open a tech support case. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Apr 6
    • larsa0906
      larsa0906

Thank you, I did so. Regards

• Apr 6
    • larsa0906
      larsa0906

The problem is that the card can only be loaded via another TC item with a floppy disk/usb.

Though I don't have any other of TC:s stuff is my question if anyone knows if I can send my card to TC and get it loaded "the right way" ?

• Apr 12
  • New
    Matthias4000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi there,

I recently upgraded my PC to Win 10 without having changed any hardware components, not even the USB socket I have used to connect my above mentioned reverb.

Now my Reverb 4000 is no more detected by my PC, i.e. if I run PC Icon 8.4, it keeps saying 'unavailable'. I have reinstalled the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website and started my PC several times. - Nothing works.

Any idea what I can do?

Regards

Matt

read more...
    0 8
    • Matthias4000
      NicJonesMT Hi Matthias4000
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. The support tab was under maintenance but is now back up and running.
      Please provide a detailed description of your full setup and the issue.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    crumptious
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a way to get this setting out of any of the small form factor Flashbacks with the toneprint editor:

Basically I want a delay with slow attack on the repeats and modulation which is gated i.e it cuts out when I let go of the note

Would love to know, thanks :)

read more...
    0 9
    • crumptious
      WilliamR Hello, There is not an option for Ducking Modulation on the flashback. There is Ducking Delay but Ducking Modulation is not a feature it supports.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    tylerhbrown123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

Hey-o, is there a way to make the tap tempo universal to all presets?  Thanks!

1 5
    • tylerhbrown123
      TC-Mike yes, you can activate the global Tap tempo function via the TonePrint app -> product settings tab.
      • Mar 25
    • tylerhbrown123
      tylerhbrown123

Wow, thank you soooo much!!! I've been searching everywhere for this info!!

• Mar 25
  • New
    jimlin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-19

I have an older Flashback pedal. I downloaded the firmware update (ErikDelay_SWUpdater) but it's too old to run on my current MacOS (Ctalina, 10.15). 

I was able to connect to toneprint app on my macbook via the usb cable. Selected the toneprint I wanted (Charlie Sexton's ArcAngel) and "saved to pedal". However I then unplugged the pedal and brought it to my amp, plugged in and left the selector on TonePrint setting. Got nothing other than a muted clean signal. How do I access the saved toneprint when playing (not connected to a computer)?

read more...
    0 14
    • jimlin
      PedroRodrigues Hi jimlin, thank you for your post, please consider that the beaming option is only available for IPHONE/ ANDROID by downloading the TONEPRINT APP form APPLE STORE/ GOOGLE PLAY.
      If you wish to use the TONEPRINT APP Desktop version, please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CLC
      In this case the pedal must be connected to your computer via USB, it is important to confirm that the USB cable used is in good conditions.
      For last it is important to keep your unit up to date by following the guidance present on the manual available on the product page for each of the Flashback products to update your unit.
      • Mar 21
    • jimlin
      jimlin I've downloaded the TonePrint App from the apple store, hence that's how I tried to beam to the pedal, which did not work. Therefore I attempted to update the pedal's firmware but that updater is old and cannot be run on my Mac OS.
      • Mar 21
Go to page