Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    ColinG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.

I have perused the manual and watched YouTube videos. However: with the Loop light blinking green, I set myself up with a few chords/notes to record then hit the 'Loop' button.  What happens then is the first note/chord just echoes back at me, then the next...and the next... until the whole thing is a cumulative mess!

Of course, all I want to do is hear what I am playing; then hit the button again and hear it all back as I played it. It is as if I am playing into an echo efffects pedal?

I hope all that made sense and you are now rolling your eyes as I have made a very obvious error.

Thanks.

Colin.

read more...
    0 42
    • ColinG
      PedroRodrigues Hi ColinG as a first step I would suggest to check if you are using the latest version Firmware version for your unit. If your unit is not please follow the steps below to update your unit.

To perform the firmware update please download the newest firmware from the “Support” page for your TC pedal.
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-JAM-X2-LOOPER/p/P0DAT/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)
      There are updaters:
      – for Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware
      installer) and
      – for OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).

2. Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your TC pedal.

3. Connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable.

4. Insert the DC power supply plug. The leftmost LED on your pedal should
      turn green.

Your TC pedal will now be recognized as an updatable device.

Applying the firmware update
      Open the firmware update file. The pedal’s current firmware will be listed,
      as well as the version contained in the updater.

Click “Update” and let the program run. The BeatSense LED will flash red
      during the update. At some point, the update window may indicate that the
      pedal has disconnected, which is normal.

When finished, the unit will return to the loop mode display shown prior to
      the update procedure
      • Jul 27
    • ColinG
      ColinG

Thanks Pedro, I will try this. I have now had two pedals suspecting a fault with the first! I am a bit perturbed that there seems to have been no update for eight years. But worth a go.

• Jul 27
  • New
    attackaudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hello!
    We have been trying contact with Coolaudio by e-mail, and have received no response.

Could you please check incoming e-mails from "[email protected]" ? 

E-mails have been sent to address "[email protected] " 

Eagerly awaiting for a reply,

Renan

read more...
    0 58
    • attackaudio
      Nigel67 Hi attackaudio. Let me check the e-mail addresses and get back to you. I can only apologise for the lack of reply so far.
      • Jul 26
      • Contact problem - No reply!
        Nigel67 Hi attackaudio. A colleague has seen your e-mail and has just replied to it. if it is not in your inbox, then please also check your Spam / Junk folders. Many thanks
        • Jul 27
    • attackaudio
      attackaudio

Dear Nigel, thanks for your response. We have received the e-mail now. Best regards.

• Jul 27
    • attackaudio
      Darkglass2021 Hello, this is Tuan from Darkglass Electronics. I have the same issue. I tried email and phone calls (+1 702 866 9127 - number is invalidated). Please help!
      • Jul 30
      • Contact problem - No reply!
        Coolaudio Hello Darkglass2021, I've been advised by the Coolaudio team that there are currently no stocks on hand for subject chips and we are unable to provide an estimate available date due to a shortage of raw materials.

Also, due to our company's ERP system being under transfer, we are unable to accept new orders. Please check with us again in September. Thank you for your patience.
        • Aug 12
  • New
    mdfantizzle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there. I love my ND-1 pedal. After a flood in my basement it will no longer power on. Anyway I can mail it and have it repaired? Thanks-Mike

0 39
    • mdfantizzle
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mdfantizzle, if you have not yet done so please submit a service request ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the service request tab and filling in the ticket form.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Which software is used by you to create the echorec and echoplex tone prints .

is the software the same as what was used in the alter ego .

I believe this to be a more in depth version of what's available to customers 

0 43
    • Ijs335335
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ijs335335 Thank you for your contact, unfortunately we do not release that type of information to our customers. Thank you
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Best delay ever by TC . Needs to be reborn . The current trend is for those old delay echo systems . More than ever 

0 45
    • Ijs335335
      Dale_M I will pass your comments on to Design, many thanks.
      • Jul 22
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335 Yes you should . When they created the alter ego did they use deeper editing software for the emulations than what’s available to us now .They sound different even to your tone prints of the echorec and echoplex in your libraries today . The 2290, echoplex , echorec , space echo , dimm , are all essential .
      • Jul 22
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335 If they ever do re design it consider the following . You need a parameter control on the pedal to alter the modulation . You need a self oscillation foot switch to send into space just like the originals .
      • Jul 22
      • Alter Ego x4
        TC-Mike The Flashback 2 X4 or our new Plethora X5 has 3/5 pressure sensitive MASH enabled foot switches that can be programmed to control (up to 3 ) FX parameters at the same time for each Preset/FX slot - each with individual parameter value curves .
        Flashback 2 also has a dedicated new Stereo Tape/BBD delay algo for vintage delay tones with lots of programming options ranging from virtual motor torque to Wow and Flutter control and 7 different soft clip types for saturating the delay repeats.
        The default analog TonePrint templates have many preprogrammed modulation options like ramping up the Feedback while changing the delay time/sub division or modulation rates dynamically .

On the AE X4 you can program the knobs via the TonePrint app to add Modulation. Since the AE is based on the first generation of the Fladshback pedal it doesn't feature the latest FB2 add-ons ,but all available FB1 TonePrints are compatible with the FB 2 products.
        • Jul 28
  • New
    KaMingYeung
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

Hi all, my flashback is not functioning anymore and I asked a techincian to check the pedal, I was told that the switch is almost not functioning, its a Alpha 2p2t 4E1 switch. Is it possible to order one from the factory and ship to HK?

Thanks a lot

read more...
    0 51
    • KaMingYeung
      Nigel67 Hi KaMingYeung. Please send our spares department a ticket and they will be able to advice you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 7
  • New
    r3iii
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

got here via behringer.com tried to contact parts dept. i need 4 knobs, lefti side, and the 4 shafts as just bought this piece and these parts are missing. any info much appreciated.

0 68
    • r3iii
      NicJonesMT Hi R3III
      If you select Support at the top of the page, and then scroll down you will be able to submit a Spare Parts Ticket.
      • Jun 6
  • New
    Rokinrandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I have a defective reverb hall of fame pedal I haven't even used it other than a good test run.     I bought it for 160 a couple years ago and decided to try it out tonight.   Wow does sitting in a box in a dry air conditioned house mess pedals up?. Nothing but hiss and totally unusable.  I'm looking for customer support so I can send it in . Or am I too used to mxr and people like that to be asking?.  Am I out of a pedal. ??    Or can this be done. I have a bad feeling as I don't usually register online at groups and forums.    
     I've already isolated it to the pedal so all I know to do is contact help.  And this is where it lead me. Geesh I even had to register for this.   Ok I'm out.  Peace 

read more...
    0 77
    • Rokinrandy
      Dale_M Hi there sorry to hear of this issue, it is often best practice to check items work on receiving them, if this had been the case it would have been treated as a DOA and most likely swapped out for you. The only thing we can suggest now is to find the proof of purchase invoice and send it in as a technical ticket via the support tab above so we can check the warranty for you. I hope this helps.
      • Jun 4
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

It worked fine. I’ll just stick to mxr. Well I got it right before they released their verb. And right before hof2. There’s no reason a pedal that was working should just hiss after being taken care of. I just talked to a friend and his works but noisey. You live and you learn. Thanks.

• Jun 4
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

I mean I’ve had mxr switches quit turning off the unit 3 years after I bought em and they just say send them in. The zw44 the micro boost . Guess I’m just spoiled. But I know what to do. Thanks.

• Jun 4
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

Heck always test gear by the way. And keep the receipts. But I should’ve known how flimsy and light it was that day. The switch and all felt like ehhh. I should’ve listened to my gut. So my bad you live and you learn. Atleast that’s the only time that has happened to me. Good thing I do mostly mxr and keely ,solid gold and boss. Could be worse.

• Jun 4
  • New
    NME73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I got the flashback 2 with great expectations. It's real good on clean but I can not get a good sound when I'm soloing with distortion! I'm using EVH 5150 combo all tube with the built in distortion and running pedals through the loop effects. I love using the high gain channel (3) on the evh and just can't get the delay to sound good at all. Can anyone recommend any settings or how to connect it. From guitar I connect to JP Crybaby to boss chorus to flashback 2 to desemator through the loop effects. 

read more...
    0 77
  • New
    DiparasenceDps
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-29

hi somthing so funny ....i buy this m350 but when i need to conect it to pc i need some serial number !!!!  realy i call this idiot company like tc ...why i need to pay other software developer when i buy such a product from tc.elec .... this is so complication just for you people to make dirty money .

read more...
    0 70
    • DiparasenceDps
      NicJonesMT Hi DiparasenceDps.
      Could you please confirm exactly what is happening with your M350 and we can then try to help you.
      If you haven't done so already it may be worth hitting Support at the top of the page and submitting a tech support ticket. We can then look into this issue and advise you further.
      • May 30
Go to page