Statistics

294,761 members
177,890 posts
  • New
    larsa0906
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Hi!

I've bought an used TC Electronic M3000 Reverb, version 1,05. Is it possible to upgrade this to version 2,04?

And if so, how?

0 59
    • larsa0906
      PedroRodrigues Hi larsa0906, thank you for your post, it is possible and I will leave you a link below where you will be able to find of all the guidance and the tools required for this process. Please consider that for this operation you will require a PCMCIA or JEIDA 4 card to load the new software on your M3000. Besides the tools and guidance for the update process I have also included the manual for this unit, the manual addendum and the midi sysex specifications. To access the guidance and the tools please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/qQ6FphtfHi7jqs2gB/ Thank you
      • Mar 10
    • larsa0906
      larsa0906

Thanks for info and file. Unfortunantly it didn’t work. I copied it to an PCMCIA SRAM card, byt the display in my M3000 says invalid software. The guide is a little hard to understand about how to get the file on the card.

• Apr 6
  • New
    Selu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hello:
    Can someone tell me the steps to follow to update MIC MECHANIC? I can't update it, before it had a lot of echo repeats, now it only does 2 repeats.

After downloading the file, the only update that appears is old, (year 2014)

thank you very much, greetings.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Junolab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

I have the TC2290-DT which I'm very happy about. Really dig the effects. Also consider some of the other options, but I expect to move to an ARM Mac within a year or so and while it it might work fine with Rosetta, I need a fully native version if I want to continue using it.

Is there such a release planned? Don't necessary need a timeline, but with the relative few software releases, I do fear that they're no longer getting such updates beside perhaps stability fixes,

read more...
    0 13
    • Junolab
      PedroRodrigues Hi Junolab, thank you for your post, I understand your question, unfortunately at this time we cannot provide any information on the matter of a dedicated ARM Mac release for the ICON series, please accept my apologies for this. Thank you
      • Mar 4
  • New
    BGirard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

Hi,

My System 6000 (Mk 1) mainframe does not boot (frontpanel led is fixed RED), I did try to re-install the mainframe firmware using the floppy disk, but it seems the unit does no even try to access the drive.
    The internal diagnostic LEDs show : ON OFF OFF BLINK

Does this mean something special (I found no references in the Operating manual and the Service manual does not seems to be available).

(I also did create a ticket about this a few days ago:  CAS-557131-Y4S5Y8 )

Thanks for any advice !

read more...
    0 6
    • BGirard
      PedroRodrigues Hi BGirard, thank you for your post, I have pick up the case that you mentioned and I will assist you via that case number . Thank you
      • Mar 3
  • New
    Coyote60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

need some assistance getting g major 2 to work with soleman midi controller for tap tempo and program change.

used mod settings - tap tempo learn - cc#80 on both gmajor 2 and soleman.

shows midi in when tap depressed but does not change delay time MS. 

thanks 

Jc

read more...
    0 20
    • Coyote60
      PedroRodrigues Hi Coyote60, thank you for your post, I would recommend checking the manual for this unit from page 18 to 21, all the information you require to set up a MIDI controller is stated there, to access the manual please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKW

We can recommend the following foot controllers for use with the G-Major 2:
      ART X-15
      Voodoo lab Ground Control Pro
      Rocktron All Access
      Roland FC-200/FC-300
      Custom Audio Electronics RS-10
      Lexicon MPX R-1
      ADA MXC
      TC Electronic G-Minor (discontinued)
      Axess Electronic FX1
      T-REX Bigfoot
      Rocktron midimate

Please keep in mind that the level of features and possibilities for controlling the G-Major 2, will differ between foot controllers. Thank you
      • Mar 1
    • Coyote60
      Coyote60

Thanks for your reply.. I have read the manual several times.. my current source audio soleman is capable of CC# and midi clock. It should be simple to get tap tempo working.. Tried the learn mode in tc and it communicates when I depress tap and defaults to cc#80. what more needs to be done? Its not the controller but a setting in the tc manual does not explain this further. when using CC does midi clock need to be on or off? What ever happened to a simple foot switch in the back of tc rack mount for controlling Tap? M2000 work perfectly for years without midi : ). thanks

• Mar 1
  • New
    mwillerich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

Hello!

I spent a few exciting hours with my Flashback 2 yesterday, as since the January update of Toneprint (v4.5.5) the pedal finally connects to my Mac and I can use Toneprint as intended. This is awesome, thank you for that.

What I'm not so happy about is the state of documentation:

- the Toneprint manual is from 2020, and the application described and depicted is quite far away from what it is today.

- the Flashback 2 manual is from 2019, before the last firmware update, so I'm unsure whether it's accurate.

- there seems to be no guide on the Toneprint templates themselves. I've noticed that the templates don't all have the same starting point, some allow for much longer delay times than others, some have dual delay, others don't. While I understand the mapping of values onto the knobs and mash button, I don't understand what all the parameters are. Neither do I fully understand what all the options are in the second tab. Is there a list of starting points for the templates, like, there are these 7 or so groups that all templates are based on, and these are the options for each and what they do?

I'm happy to experiment, but it'd be nice to read up on what's behind some of the less intuitive parameters. Softclip type Peq GC anyone?

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Jeffro09
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-23

Does anyone know how these two units compare? I know the rev2496 is discontinued, but any comparison information between the two would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

1 13
  • New
    Kusht
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi

I know the Flashback 2 x4 delay time can be synced with an external midi clock but does the in built looper also sync to the Clock?

Cheers

0 3
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Добрый день!!! У меня испортился эфект в микшере xenyx 1002fx!!!! Испортился ATmega8 которая загружает пресеты в процессор эффектов!!!! Что бы поставить новый ATmega8 нужна программа (прошивка) для ATmega8!!!  

read more...
    0 27
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

добрый день мне нужна прошивка для ATmega8!!! Она загружает пресеты в аудио процессор V1000 

0 96
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
Go to page