Statistics

294,763 members
177,892 posts
  • New
    Jazzgorilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

I'm trying to use both digital in/outs if an M5000 I just picked up. 

My main interface is a RME UFX+. The AES I/O is being used for the first engine. 

I have an RME Fireface 800 that uses the ADAT connections back into the UFX+. I was planning on using the Fireface 800's S/PDIF I/O for the second engine in the M5000. 

Two things:

1) how do I get to the second engine in the M5000 to select a different effect?

2) doesn't S/PDIF clock itself? It's blinking on the Fireface 800 meaning that it isn't clocking correctly. 

read more...
    0 12
    • Jazzgorilla
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jazzgorilla, thank you for your post, Please check the manual for the M5000 on page 11 and forward to answer your first question and on page 14 and forward for your second question. To access the manual for the M5000 please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/uepNZtp2AJ2mEBEtj/ Thank you
      • Jan 20
    • Jazzgorilla
      Jazzgorilla

Thank you. I’ve got the clocking issue figured out but still don’t have what I *THINK* is promised with this unit. Which is the ability to have 2 different reverbs going at the same time. One off of ROM (AES I/O) and one off of RAM (SPDIF I/O). Am I correct here? The manual is not very user friendly…

• Jan 20
  • New
    liquidhologram777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

I know you can loop your delayed signal on the original Flashback x4 but I can't seem to be able to on the 2x4. Did they most regrettably get rid of this amazing feature with the new and improved model? Or is it user error and I'm doing it wrong?

read more...
    0 12
    • liquidhologram777
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. When we added the feature of adding a second storage bank, we had to sacrifice the loop delay switch and move the loop function to the selector knob to place the new bank switch in. This, unfortunately, sacrificed the ability to record the delay to a loop.
      • December 23, 2021
    • liquidhologram777
      liquidhologram777

Thank you for the fast response and solid logical/technical explanation William, I appreciate that. It may not seem like much but that's actually a BIG DEAL. In fact that's one of the key features that I selected the Flashback2x4 over many other delay looper pedals on the market. When I was doing research there are only a few videos out there for FB2x4 but several for the FBx4 showing people looping the delayed signal and everything out there made the 2x4 seem to be the same thing only with more features and more tone print slots, not less of anything not a single product video mentioned loosing any key features.... I don't want to have to only loop my bypassed signal I want to get a rhythm going with one of those beautiful bouncy delays in that giant box and loop it! If I cant do that it makes the looper mode useless to me as I still need another delay pedal in my chain ahead of it to not sound dry... that's kind of a design flaw and I may as well stick to using my computer for loops I was hoping this would allow me to loop without the computer and perform with only hardware If I had realized this I probably would have gone with the Flashback Triple Delay instead and just use a dedicated looper as I still need 2 pedals to be able to loop my delayed signal. I understand from a marketing standpoint you don't ever want to mention that the new version is missing something or has lost features, but I do feel that I was not presented with all the information I needed to make the most informed decision, so instead of feeling super satisfied with my purchase I am left feeling like I could have made a better choice, and at the end of the day may have purchased the more expensive model (better for you) and been super satisfied with it (better for me), with that said I still really like the pedal and I do think it sounds great, I like all the user presets and customizability, stereo and midi are all features I will use so its not like I have buyers remorse, I just wish it did the other thing I bought it to do. Just thought I would let you know my perspective to consider when making technical and design choices in the future also the biggest improvement any company can do to a looper is the ability to quantize loop start and stop to the tap tempo or external MIDI world clock so your loops perfectly sync with the DAW, synth, or rest of the bands loopers. If you could loop your delayed signal and have it locked in with other hardware/software in use this pedal would be ABSOULTLY PERFECT! I understand that's asking a lot and may not be possible for the size or without costing significantly more, but I don't think you will regret moving in that direction next. Thank you for your time and assistance.

• December 23, 2021
  • New
    sdanjou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-20

I recently bought a brand new hall of fame 2 mini and really liked the default factory setup, it was some kind of a Hall Reverb with a Shimmer associated to the MASH function that was lovely.

I decided to try some toneprints with the application but at the end I decided to go back to the default configuration so I loaded the "Default" toneprint, my surprise was that this was not even near to the factory setup, even the Mash function did nothing, I tryed also Toneprint 1 & 2 setups but again this is not the setup that came with my unit from factory.

Have any of you experienced the same? Any help to recover the factory setup?

Thanks in advance to all and kind regards

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    ajcunha1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Just boutght these devices from Sweetwater along with TC ICON Docking Station it lights up but in Studion One. \

Comes up with a message to activate this plugin and enable controls. Please connect your TC 2290 Module or enter your activation Code using the iLok Manager. Never received the iLok Code for these two products. I do however have iLok account. 

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    Meaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-04

Hi,

I've replaced the battery inside the machine and restore the system since we last chat and everything was up and running again until this evening.  I turned on my system 6000 and the unit boosted properly but it would not let me recall a program from the library.  The warning page appeared as shown in the attached pic.

Please help me sort this out asap since I have to finish this project in a couple of days.

best regards,

Meaw

read more...
    0 32
    • Meaw
      RobbyWingfield

Hi, this is Robby with Music Tribe, I have submitted your challenge restore key to get a restore code. The turnaround is usually one business day.

• December 4, 2021
  • New
    Electronic77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I am waiting for my License! VSS3 Native! The Bill is paid but I haven't receive Serial! PLEASE HELP NOW!

This is the 3rd time writing to you! I need answer!

Bill Number:

Sie haben an MUSIC Tribe Commercial NV Inc. gezahlt

Danke, dass Sie PayPal nutzen.

Details Ihres Einkaufs

Ihr Transaktionscode:

46104716N9590031T

Kaufdatum:

30. November 2021

Zahlung an:

MUSIC Tribe Commercial NV Inc.

[email protected]

read more...
    1 19
    • Electronic77
      Josicx Der Support ist echt ne reinste Vollkatastrophe. Warte seit 4 Tagen auf meine Lizenz. Wahrscheinlich sind deren Server irgendwie überlastet? Frechheit dann nichtmal ein Statement oder irgendwas zu schreiben. ??
      • December 2, 2021
    • Electronic77
      PedroRodrigues Hi Electronic77 thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
  • New
    Granulka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hi 

I wanted to know if it will be possible to get reissiue of amazing pedal EM600 Echo Machine 

Since it was discontinued its prices are 3 times as much as a new one and it is impossible to get it anywhere.

0 10
    • Granulka
      PedroRodrigues Hi Granulka, thank you for your post, I will forward you request to the respective team, nevertheless, please bare in mind that we cannot provide any assurances on this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 10
  • New
    Jaxson612
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-06

Is there a way to reset the panel to factory specs? Regardless of which Tom print a load there's pretty significant modulation being added to it… Thanks

1 29
  • New
    fx2tz1209
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-24

Hi,

i would like to work with my old M2000 via sysex commands.  However, the only documention on that topic, available from TC, is for the M3000.

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/tcelectronic/tc_electronic_m3000_midi_sysex_specifications.pdf

I would be interrested in how the implementation for the two units differs.

Example preset request to the M3000 (from the PDF above)
    0xF0       Sysex start
    0x00       TC Electronics ID
    0x20
    0x1F
    0x00       Device ID (can be set on the unit itself)
    0x42       M3000 model ID
    0x45       SYXTYPE_PRESETREQUEST
    [0x00 | 0x01 | 0x02]        Single engine 1, Single engine 2, Dual
    <Preset MSB>                preset number
    <Preset LSB>
    0x0F   Sysex end

Considering the sysex request :
    1. Can i assume that the request from the M3000 will also work with an M2000, since both units are very similar ?
    2. I don't know about the model ID of the M2000, which has to be put into the request code (see above).
        Does anybody has this information ?
    3. Same questions 1,2 for the TC Reverb 4000

I would very much appreciate any info!

Thanks, Frank

read more...
    0 31
    • fx2tz1209
      PedroRodrigues Hi fx2tz1209 the information on this matter was provided via the case you have submitted directly to us, if you require any more assistance on this matter please reply to my last E-mail sent on this case . Thank you
      • October 28, 2021
  • New
    timhoo1985
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Hopefully someone has a bit of info that can help. I've searched this topic with no results, here and the hellscape that is Google. My Mic Mechanic 2 powers on but only has the power indicator LED lit. The footswitch does not functon and the tone button LED does not light up. This situation started out of the blue. It worked one day and not the next. I have tried connecting it to Voice Support 2 to check for corrupted presets and to update the firmware, however, when the device scan completes, I'm notified that the Mic Mechanic 2 is in use by another application (possibly google chrome as it sometimes accesses MIDI devices automatically). I've tried this with multiple cables, reinstalled Voice Support 2, restarted the computer, ect. ect. PLEASE HELP :'(

read more...
    0 92
    • timhoo1985
      Skobbejak

I had exactly the same problem. I am on a cruise ship and I perform every night and this pedal let me down in a big way by doing this. I then found on this form to connect it via BOME, and it finally got connected to Voice Support 2, but now my Mic Mechanic 2 is a "Harmony singer 2". Nothing works on it, even though it connects. I am here in desperate need so if anyone knows the BOME midi or secret code to revert this pedal back to a Mic Mechanic 2, it would be greatly appreciated...!! My case number in support is CAS-514306-J1S7P7

• Jan 1
Go to page