2022-11-21

Hi, i am in need of a scervice manual or schematic for my FBQ6200 

thanks

0 1
  • New
    amko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-08

I am a new Behringer buyer - bought the Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200HD less than a week ago. It is so refreshing to discover device-specific information.

How do you correlate the sound you hear from, say, a piece of music - and the precise individual frequency bands? I understand the wide highway/audio spectrum analogy and the range between say, sub-bass, bass, mid-range, treble - including the actual values of the types of frequencies - I was intrigued to find out if there was a technique that married my ears to the frequencies. Apologies if I haven't explained myself clearly enough. My second question is the use of the pink noise (signal generator) function on the FBQ6200FD. One of the reasons I chose this model was to improve the signal quality and overall ability of my stereo system to provide a clue as to improving room acoustics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My last question: I'm currently using an unbalanced set-up - my stereo receiver has REC OUT and LINE-LEVEL RCA - I've connected these to Channel 1 (Input/Output) and Channel 2 (Input/Output) on the Behringer, which means my TS/RCA cables are carrying an unbalanced mono signal. That said, the system sounds fantastic (I have adjusted the graphic EQ intuitively, even prior to discovering your presentation) and the stereo seperation is great, certainly not mono! Is there an explanation? Thank you very much for your time.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    GaryEickmeier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-26

How do I equalize right and left channels independently?

0 14
  • New
    KlausZimmermann
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-08
    good afternoon,

what's the latest fw and how to update?
    what tcpip settings are recommended?
    can this be done via a midas pro series desk? which one?

tx?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    kien
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a new DN370, if you have it please share.

My mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Kien 

0 14
  • New
    SeattleDavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-05

Hello everyone, I am thankful I found this forum. I have a ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 which I purchased to cleanup any clipping from my mixer, to EQ, and add a couple db gain to the signal. I DJ on Twitch and having a clean audio signal is very important to me. I play mostly house and techno music. It's been 3+ years since I configured it and I am realizing there is still some clipping coming through which is only corrected by dropping the audio from the mixer. Is there someone on here with experience I can pay or help out to set this device up properly? 

Thank you! 

read more...
    0 21
    • SeattleDavid
      PedroRodrigues Hi SeattleDavid, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you with more tools and resources on this assistance request, please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Mar 5
      • ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
        SeattleDavid Is that the appropriate place to get consultation on my particular need though? This seems better placed with someone with XP and time to assist.
        • ·
        • Mar 5
      • ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
        PedroRodrigues Hi SeattleDavid effectively submitting an assistance request via the link provided will allow the customer to talk directly with our Tech support team, In this case I would suggest to follow the link provided. Thank you
        • Mar 7
  • New
    jcguinn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

I have 2 TC 1128 Programmable 28 Band Graphic Equalizers in a stereo guitar rig. I have the TC manual, it is kind of limited. I have the midi programmed and functioning.

Anybody have any experience or insight with these units when used for live/rec guitar rig.? (Making presets ect.)

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    Rajesh12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

Behringger FBQ3102HD equipment. Repair

0 22
    • Rajesh12345
      Nigel67 Hi Rajesh12345. Please can you advise in which country you reside and I will be able to put you in touch with your local Service Centre. Many thanks
      • Jan 30
  • New
    dhsierra1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Hi All:

just purchased a 2nd KT DN405 PEQ and this one does NOT have an output transformer.  I know this is a legacy product and was wondering if there are any suggestions for a currently manufacture output transformer.  The originals do show up used from time to time on eBay et al but wanted to just order something sooner rather than later that will work.  I'm assuming this is a British unit from the likes of Sowter or Partridge.  

Thanks very much for your help.

read more...
    0 51
    • dhsierra1
      Nigel67 Hi dhsierra1. Have you tried contacting our spares team to see if we have stock? This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. The transformers were a specific design for Klark Teknik products. I am sorry, but I do not remember who the manufacturer was but the spares people will be able to help you.
      • Jan 10
    • dhsierra1
      dhsierra1

• Jan 10
    • dhsierra1
      dhsierra1

Hi Nigel: thank you for the quick reply, I'll drop them a line and see if they can at least dig out the specs that were used, this is a 30 year old product after all!

• Jan 10
      • Klark Teknik DN405 Output Transformer Replacement
        Nigel67 The output transformers were used in all Klark Teknik analogue equipment, so although the DN405 was made obsolete many years ago, there were still products using the output transformer such as the DN360 until maybe 5 years ago (possibly a little longer).
        • Jan 11
        Nigel67 Hi dhsierra1. I just checked with the spares team and we have no stock. I doubt that we will be getting any new stock either. I have however found that they were made by Nuvotem and their reference is 92257-P1S1. You could try contacting them and see what they can do for you.
        • Jan 11
        Nigel67 Also try checking the internet for TMR11-7404 as a few options to purchase do appear
        • Jan 11
        LowFrequency Hi Nigel67! I have a similar problem - I have a DN370 that has the Nuvotem TMR11-7404 92257-P1S1 on the input side, but lacking output transformers. Would this transformer also be the correct one for the output?
        • May 3
        LowFrequency Also, I was in contact with the spares department between Aug. 2021 and Jan. 2022, and they gave me some conflicting part numbers (TMR11-7404 versus TMR11-565H...?) but ultimately couldn't help me further.
        • May 3
    • dhsierra1
      Nigel67

The TMR11-7404-2 is the o/p transformer and the TMR11-565H is the input transformer. The 7404 was a specially made device for Klark Teknik and will be found on any of the older (Legacy) Klark Teknik products that have output balancing transformers fitted. I would search and see if you can find some second hand ones where people have broken down units to sell as spares as there are no more brand new ones left in stock.

• May 9
  • New
    mheroux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-28

Hi, 

I managed to grab a DN3600. I added it to my guitar rig. It does a worderfull job :)

However I cannot manage to add it to my midi setup. I use a Roland midi as HUB and use a 5pin to 3pin cable to connect the EQ to the HUB.

The manual is not clear if it respond to regular midi message as a standalone device or if it require a specific setup (as of the master/slave section). I tried the omnichannel and different channel setups... it doesn't respond to any messages.

Anyone have any idea ? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 23
    • mheroux
      Dale_M Many thanks for your post, the midi is not used outside of the DN3600 world, please see the statement from the user manual.
      • December 28, 2021
Go to page